Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9125 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Also, I think everyone who stated they can't vote should place a vote somewhere to prove that's the case, before kraska ends the event.

VOTE: Farside22

And once he does end the event, NOBODY VOTE UNLESS IT'S ON FARSIDE, since we know she can place at least 5 votes, so right now everyone is at l-2.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9126 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:24 am

Post by kraskaesque »

Well I just don't like the idea of giving scum the chance to non-communally defend or point fingers at people and not have to vote. After what happened yesterday I don't know what to expect so I'll just stop it now
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9127 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:26 am

Post by kraskaesque »

commitally*
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9128 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:26 am

In post 9126, kraskaesque wrote:Well I just don't like the idea of giving scum the chance to non-communally defend or point fingers at people and not have to vote. After what happened yesterday I don't know what to expect so I'll just stop it now
Kraska wait.

There's good data to gain here, that's 100% unable to be manipulated. There could be value in knowing who scum denied votes to.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9129 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:28 am

Also with what happened yesterday and your alliance with her allowing it to happen again, it's actually BETTER for the moment that nobody vote until we figure out what we're doing with farside, since she can save herself by lynching anyone else we vote enough. Warring wagons involving her could be very bad.

-Cerb
Show

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9130 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:31 am

Post by kraskaesque »

Okay np I'll wait
Also a heads up: I just noticed the meter is at 0, so I'll have to drop the meter by 2 before I can stop the event(i can only stop events if stress is at -1 or lower)
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9131 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:36 am

Can you explain why you and farside are still allied when she told titus she would ally with her?

And alright, that's a good reason to wait as well. Using your ability to lower stress seems pretty bad.

-Cerb
Show

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9132 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:42 am

Post by Shiro »

I am also unable to vote cause no alliance but a test wouldn't hurt

Vote:Farside
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9133 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:48 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 9131, Reasonably Rational wrote:Can you explain why you and farside are still allied when she told titus she would ally with her?

And alright, that's a good reason to wait as well. Using your ability to lower stress seems pretty bad.

-Cerb
She asked me to ally again in the alliance pt. I didnt know she asked Titus to ally in thread ( like I said, I'm really behind on what's going on here). But I assume she wanted to switch after seeing the flip. She's been egging me to vote snarky for a long time, she was pretty convinced he's scum so I understand why she wouldn't want to ally Titus after ending the day prematurely with a town flip
I know this will fall on deaf ears especially after yhe way yesterday ended but I still think this is typical fqrside stubbornness and i still don't think she's scum even if I don't approve of what she's done
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9134 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:52 am

Can you explain why she voted the way she did, when it only out 8 votes on snarky and wouldn't have lynched him if he were scum?

-Cerb
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9135 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:53 am

Post by grapes »

In post 9124, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9118, grapes wrote:I'm going to get more involved now. I didn't realize that not being in an alliance would nullify my vote. This kinda sucks.

What are your scumreads cerb?
Nobody knew that except for scum.

Farside's at the top for the reason I just gave, along with a host of other things. TWIE is also a possibility because of the missing kill last night, but that's dependent upon varsoon and his answers to my question. The gems could have a traitor within who convinced them going into the night at -4 stress would somehow be beneficial, but I don't know which one that could be. I know who two of them are, but without knowing al three I can't judge which is most likely among all of them.

There's also a nonzero chance shiro is scum, considering he hasn't actualy done anything all game long.

Fuzzy is 90% town with snarkys flip (only way he's not is if his team deliberately let snarky live because they were afraid they would be lynched if they didn't have him around as a distraction), farside flip is most relevant for this particular scenario since she was, during the time the event was decided, the other most likely lynchee.

@kraska: you can stop this event and give us all our votes back? Please do.

-Cerb

Pedit : grapes is right actually, if we have enough votes for lynch we should consider not stopping it

...farside weren't you supposed to apply titus? Why didn't you?
How do we know there was a missing kill?

Haven't we concluded that farside isn't groupscum at least? Why do you think her flip would tell us something about other players?

Explain why snarky being town makes fuzzy town like I'm five? Are you saying that scum wouldn't have let fuzzy get roleblocked by snarky's ally ability?

That seems meh to me because town was very much in control of how alliances were put up. At least before the last two days. :p

I'm so fucking lost yo.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9136 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:54 am

Post by grapes »

Can we trust the GEMS?!
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9137 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:56 am

Post by grapes »

I think fuzzy's town.

I think kraska is mebbe scum.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9138 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:57 am

Post by grapes »

VOTE: Farside

let's see
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9139 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:59 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 9134, Reasonably Rational wrote:Can you explain why she voted the way she did, when it only out 8 votes on snarky and wouldn't have lynched him if he were scum?

-Cerb
Uhh how does her vote thing work? I think I may have misunderstood from what she said in the pt
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9140 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:05 am

Also who do you think is scum kraska?

-Cerb

Pedit: Alright, I'll break this down.

TWIE claimed to be a season finale only vig. The cluster event said McMenno and XK were killed by it. Titus was obviously the scum kill, since she was immune to negative stuff on the finale, so that must have been the scums -4 stress kill.

We're missing TWIES kill.

Fuzzy controlled the lynch event yesterday, and was given the chance to lynch snarky with no accountability. Given that snarky flipped town, there's little reason for scum!fuzzy to not take the opportunity to get a free kill. Since he did not, it is very unlikely that fuzzy is scum, UNLESS one of his teammates was likely to be lynched if fuzzy wasn't around to draw the heat.

Farside has not been concluded to not be groupscum; what we have concluded is that IN ORDER for her to be groupscum, DGB had to have coordinated/spoke with a member of her team at some point prior to beachapalooza. There were two opportunities for this: D3, with TWIE, and D2, when Farside and Skybird claimed to be allied with one another (dgb could have allied with either and they could have lied to cover for it, or DGB could have just forced an alliance with one of the other no alliance claimed on D2 and found scum).

I have no idea how we should feel about the gems. There's a slight inconsistency between the gems win condition as told to me, and as told to Titus.
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9141 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:13 am

In post 9139, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 9134, Reasonably Rational wrote:Can you explain why she voted the way she did, when it only out 8 votes on snarky and wouldn't have lynched him if he were scum?

-Cerb
Uhh how does her vote thing work? I think I may have misunderstood from what she said in the pt
I don't know how her vote thing works, honestly, but from.what was shown in thread and previous voting mechanics is employed by Varsoon, she placed exactly 5 votes on snarky when he was at 4 votes, including her own. That removed her previous single vote, and replaced it with a quintuple vote, so a total of +4 votes...which put snarky at 8 votes.

9 was the threshold yesterday. 8 only lynched if the person you were lynching was town.

My current thought process on this sequence of events is scum!farside knew she was going to be lynched at some point, but had enough points to force through two mislynches. She dumped points to force the fuzzy mislynch and was planning on allying titus, but when stress didn't drop and they still had their -4 stress kill, they decided to kill titus and activate the event in place today, while farside made sure she allied with someone else, so she could make sure to force another mislynch today without being at risk of getting lynched herself, or just force a no lynch today (cause free scum kill), then force a mislynch tomorrow.

-Cerb
Show

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9142 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Shiro »

@Mastin, can you do me a favour and clarify your faction, because I am having an awful lot of doubt you are earthling. We know you are not crystal gem and after Peridot flip I.am extremely cautious that you are leftover
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9143 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Shiro »

To clarify, are you a survivor? I have no wish to Lynch you If you are and I am pretty sure most of town shares that sentiment but come clean with it if you are
To me:
About me:
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9144 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9124, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fuzzy is 90% town with snarkys flip (only way he's not is if his team deliberately let snarky live because they were afraid they would be lynched if they didn't have him around as a distraction), farside flip is most relevant for this particular scenario since she was, during the time the event was decided, the other most likely lynchee.
This sentence is a contradiction in itself, why is Fuzzy town because he saved Snarky. He was lynch bait anyway :roll:
I already said he did this because he's scum and wanted the meter to go to -4 ffs
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9145 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:38 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9112, farside22 wrote:Second who is in an alliance?
Xk was supposed to be my ally, oh well.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9146 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Creature »

Thanks, I got no ally.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9147 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Creature »

Why is TWIE living?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9148 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: farside22

Bah, I am tired of these crystal gems anyway.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9149 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9107, Varsoon wrote:IF THE EXPOSITION ENDS ON A NON-SCUM LYNCH, THE ENTIRE SCUM TEAM IS REMOVED FROM THE GAME AND UNABLE TO TAKE ACTIONS FOR THE CLIMAX PHASE.f the Exposition ends on a non-scum lynch, the entire scum team is removed from the game and unable to take actions for the Climax phase.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”