farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9300 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9296, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9291, farside22 wrote:Player that could have an alliance today but don't rr and shiro.
Getting tired of your manipulative bullshit. You keep trying to throw shade on us because you're caught and cornered like a rat and you know it.

We had a really good reason to ally differently today and we actually told the person we were trying to ally and it was right here in the thread.

If you want to talk about alliances ... let's start with you agreeing to ally Titus so that you two could stop poisoning the thread (you were both doing it, and you are STILL doing it) and get yourselves in check, but somehow you mysteriously knew that you needed to ally elsewhere during the night.

@Kraska - Be honest please. When did Farside suggest that you two ally instead of her previous arrangement and whatever you would have done? Was it
AFTER
Varsoon posted the flip and the stress moved, but there was the note there saying that the stress change wouldn't affect anything submitted in the night? Basically what I'm asking is ... did Farside basically do an "OMG, we can kill Titus!" and then ask you to ally? Because ... that's what it looks like from the outside, and you're literally helping her get away with it.

@Farside - No interruptions please. We would like to see what Kraska will say about when this all went down, because we asked you earlier and you already lied about it. You claim that you decided before yesterday ended that you weren't going to ally Titus, AND TOLD HER SO, when you did no such thing. Even if we take your earlier statement as truth, you basically said "I deceived the only actual conftown in the game who I knew had claimed to be BP while in an alliance and placed her in a situation where she would have no alliance." - I mean ... I get that your goose is totally cooked when Kraska checks the time stamps and confirms that you changed your mind about allying only AFTER you realized your team could kill Titus ... but what you said before wasn't exactly much less damning. (P.S. - Post #8845 you agreed to ally Titus, so yeah).

And the rest of you... I already pointed out that the gems were essentially a very large masonry. Now look they've admitted to being exactly a masonry. Still believe the scum team is small and low powered like the flips we've seen or do you think MAYBE ... JUST MAYBE ... a high powered role like lynchproof, alliance destroyer, nearly unliminted multivoter might be scum? And oh look ... the player with that role has taken literally the scummiest actions in the entire game! At this point, the game will be fucking over before people stop with absurd shit like "Scum wouldn't trade 1 for 4" or whatever the hell it is if Farside manages to get out of today.

It's not a fucking policy lynch. It's so obviously scum that it's like a gigantic phallus slapping the game in the face at this point. AND we now know that there was a group of individual 3P called "the leftovers" and one of them got to join with the gems after beach-a-palooza. It therefore makes sense that Farside could have done the whole vote for Not Chara thing, knowing that her vote would count full, then use it to try and push the idea that she and Not Chara were both conftown (which she did!!!) and then she could have joined the scum team. It fits ... and frankly it fills in what looks like a gigantic power void between scum and town+gems (assuming the gems are essentially a town friendly masonry).

~Drixx

P.S. - Because this is just a game and because I'm not actually an asshole, please accept my fondest and best birthday wishes Farside. May you see many more in good health and good company, and may you never grow tired of anticipating the next. I hope this one is a great one for you.
I already explained why I didnt.

Who did you say you were going to align with?

You know I'm town and your button hurt I'm calling you out as scum.

I mean the things that make no sense from you is that you have stated you give points to players that are going for 3p, no one else claimed anything like I did, so why do you think I'm lying?
Another thing is last SU, you flavor game the shit out of that game and I see nothing like that thus game.
Finally, you come in acting like only scum would want to vote, no one else can vote but me and kraska and now you have this scum want a nk.
You can't have both, frankly I'm very tired of you trying to think you should be allowed both.

See here is my issue, scum triggered this event, lynching a town member hurts them more, they can't do actions and town could POE that shit, you say nothing about that. You think I'm scum, but you want to vote me knowing the event, that gives scum 2 nk.
Now tell me why anything i've said should even read town.

Your other issue with this is kraska is going to end this event, I'm going to flip town and you will have this post following you into players heads.

So, my response tldr at the end.

Suck it scum bag.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9301 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 9300, farside22 wrote:
In post 9291, farside22 wrote:Player that could have an alliance today but don't rr and shiro.
Getting tired of your manipulative bullshit. You keep trying to throw shade on us because you're caught and cornered like a rat and you know it.

We had a really good reason to ally differently today and we actually told the person we were trying to ally and it was right here in the thread.

If you want to talk about alliances ... let's start with you agreeing to ally Titus so that you two could stop poisoning the thread (you were both doing it, and you are STILL doing it) and get yourselves in check, but somehow you mysteriously knew that you needed to ally elsewhere during the night.

@Kraska - Be honest please. When did Farside suggest that you two ally instead of her previous arrangement and whatever you would have done? Was it
AFTER
Varsoon posted the flip and the stress moved, but there was the note there saying that the stress change wouldn't affect anything submitted in the night? Basically what I'm asking is ... did Farside basically do an "OMG, we can kill Titus!" and then ask you to ally? Because ... that's what it looks like from the outside, and you're literally helping her get away with it.

@Farside - No interruptions please. We would like to see what Kraska will say about when this all went down, because we asked you earlier and you already lied about it. You claim that you decided before yesterday ended that you weren't going to ally Titus, AND TOLD HER SO, when you did no such thing. Even if we take your earlier statement as truth, you basically said "I deceived the only actual conftown in the game who I knew had claimed to be BP while in an alliance and placed her in a situation where she would have no alliance." - I mean ... I get that your goose is totally cooked when Kraska checks the time stamps and confirms that you changed your mind about allying only AFTER you realized your team could kill Titus ... but what you said before wasn't exactly much less damning. (P.S. - Post #8845 you agreed to ally Titus, so yeah).

And the rest of you... I already pointed out that the gems were essentially a very large masonry. Now look they've admitted to being exactly a masonry. Still believe the scum team is small and low powered like the flips we've seen or do you think MAYBE ... JUST MAYBE ... a high powered role like lynchproof, alliance destroyer, nearly unliminted multivoter might be scum? And oh look ... the player with that role has taken literally the scummiest actions in the entire game! At this point, the game will be fucking over before people stop with absurd shit like "Scum wouldn't trade 1 for 4" or whatever the hell it is if Farside manages to get out of today.

It's not a fucking policy lynch. It's so obviously scum that it's like a gigantic phallus slapping the game in the face at this point. AND we now know that there was a group of individual 3P called "the leftovers" and one of them got to join with the gems after beach-a-palooza. It therefore makes sense that Farside could have done the whole vote for Not Chara thing, knowing that her vote would count full, then use it to try and push the idea that she and Not Chara were both conftown (which she did!!!) and then she could have joined the scum team. It fits ... and frankly it fills in what looks like a gigantic power void between scum and town+gems (assuming the gems are essentially a town friendly masonry).

~Drixx

P.S. - Because this is just a game and because I'm not actually an asshole, please accept my fondest and best birthday wishes Farside. May you see many more in good health and good company, and may you never grow tired of anticipating the next. I hope this one is a great one for you.
I already explained why I didnt.

Who did you say you were going to align with?

You know I'm town and your button hurt I'm calling you out as scum.

I mean the things that make no sense from you is that you have stated you give points to players that are going for 3p, no one else claimed anything like I did, so why do you think I'm lying?
Another thing is last SU, you flavor game the shit out of that game and I see nothing like that thus game.
Finally, you come in acting like only scum would want to vote, no one else can vote but me and kraska and now you have this scum want a nk.
You can't have both, frankly I'm very tired of you trying to think you should be allowed both.

See here is my issue, scum triggered this event, lynching a town member hurts them more, they can't do actions and town could POE that shit, you say nothing about that. You think I'm scum, but you want to vote me knowing the event, that gives scum 2 nk.
Now tell me why anything i've said should even read town.

Your other issue with this is kraska is going to end this event, I'm going to flip town and you will have this post following you into players heads.

So, my response tldr at the end.

Suck it scum bag.
In other words, you give up?

1.) Your explanation was a LIE. You said that you posted in the thread that you weren't going to ally Titus, but you never did that. Your reasons are irrelevant. You LIED to the only conftown in the game, agreed to ally with her, and you knew (because she claimed it) that she had BP as long as she was allied. So you intentionally set out to deny her an alliance today, then lied about it after the fact. It's like you're telling so many lies you can't keep up with them or something.

2.) We said after you multi-voted that we were going to submit ally with Random. Since it was so close to the end of the day, it seems like you probably should check with him and see why he didn't bother to keep up with things?

3.) Yeah good luck spinning that theory to anyone. We've been consistently solving the shit out of the game while all you've been doing is trying to shitpost enough to get people tired of the game and get them to check out. And you've had great success. Look at how few posts there are this day phase. And now that your first foil is dead, you've moved to us. The difference between Titus and us is that we'll just correct your shit and let the game decide. We won't carry on shitting all over the thread to give you cover. You maybe should have thought things out a bit better.

4.) We ARE deducing things by flavor. Shiro can vouch that we know pretty much who everyone is and which claims line up and which don't as much. What we are not and will not be doing, no matter how much you throw shade on us for it, is telling the game setup to this thread where scum can read it. Just like yesterday I told you that with obvious scum piled up there was no reason whatsoever for me to tell the people I suspect that I suspect them, but you keep claiming the question was never answered. I know you're desperate to know what we know. Tough shit.

4a.) As a second reason NOT to be doing any flavor crap in this thread: we're pretty sure that's why Yume died when she did. We were
explicitly
warned not to claim our flavor. Two people have done so outright. You did (but you're still alive...) and then Yume finally made a post and claimed Steven after she got outed by Titus. Then Yume got assassinated out of nowhere. Let's see ... Varsoon warns us not to flavor claim and says that doing so will be punished ... the game's main character flavor claims ... they get killed suddenly out of nowhere. Yeah ... I think 2+2 still equals 4. If YOU were town, as you keep asserting (even though you also claimed 3p), why are you still alive? You flavor claimed. You have an absurdly powerful role. You should be dead if you're town. You're not dead.

5.) I can't make heads or tails of the next couple lines you spewed out. I'm just going to assume you're having an awesome birthday and that it made sense to you when you wrote it. The only way today ends with a lynch is if you can pile on enough votes by yourself to hammer if you get Kraska to vote someone (since, I believe, you two are the only ones who can vote) OR if Kraska blows two separate abilities to unlock the day. Obviously you don't want the latter to happen because you can see that you would be lynched.

5a.) And what the hell is with you suggesting that we intentionally lynch a townie and calling that protown? Looking at our table of claims and info we received through trusted channels, there's nowhere near enough certainty that we would get ANY useful information if the scum team are forced by their own event to commute. Mislynches are a finite currency and you want to spend one with some half baked "plan" that it will somehow catch out the scum team? Seriously?

6.) Your point? We're well aware of what the event says. We've already commented on it. More than once.

7.) And you openly refuse to respond to any of the reasons we believe you are scum. You never have. You just assert "I'm town and Titus is terrible and tunneling me" but now the alliteration is blown because you killed Titus so you're just mumbling some bravado about your flip.

If you flip town, I'm the worst player to ever grace this site. The evidence that you are scum is so overwhelming at this point as to be staggering. And before you start throwing shade all over us, you might recall that at one point Titus was calling us your fucking defense attorney. We've been very rational in trying to figure you out. The preponderance of evidence says you're scum, and it's not even close. We're well beyond reasonable doubt territory here.

I have no interest in calling you names. So instead I wish you a happy, enjoyable and awesome birthday.

~Drixx

P.S. - But you're still scum.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9302 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

So your keeping everything hidden then.

Shiro: are you going to confirm rr story there? If so you brought up how Kevin makes sense, why did rr say he didn't agree?
Random: did you know rr was going to align with you?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9303 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:50 pm

In post 9097, Reasonably Rational wrote: Snarky and twie lynches, if they flip town, both clear another slot (fuzzy in snarkys case, farside in TWIE's case), and implicate another slot if they flip scum...except TWIE's clear if town is actually weaker than snarkys clear on fuzzy. That, plus the recent information about twie makes it seem a lot more valuable to lynch snarky over TWIE.

-Cerb

Pedit. Well. If that was real. Umm.

Random, ally tonight?
Oh look ... here's us posting after you threw out your votes and unilaterally ended the day without letting people set up alliances and (more importantly) without letting the stress get adjusted. And the last thing there... that's us proposing alliance with Random.

FIVE minutes elapsed between your votes and the lynch post and threadlock. This implies you ensured Varsoon was around so that nobody could change stress or firm anything up before the thread lock. It was a deliberate and completely over the top scummy move on your part.

The only explanations that make any sense are:

1.) You're trying to look so over the top scummy that people will assume that you can't be scum (which is a dumb thing to think, but I've seen scum do it and get away with it)

2.) You have accepted that you're going down and you're now just getting as much in trade for your death as you can.

And yes: we are
specifically
keeping things hidden from scum. It will stay that way, no matter how much you try and make us look bad. Others have the info, so there's built in redundency. We don't have any need to share it here. There's only downside in doing so.

~Drixx
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9304 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 8968, farside22 wrote:
In post 8959, Creature wrote:I think I forgot Snarky could roleblock me at the moment.
Oh rly.

Titus, earth to Titus.
Come in Titus.

Also if your going to pair me with every player you scum read, including math, I'm just going to avoid you for the rest of this game.
Rr: you can call me a lie all you want but I said this in thread.
If your going to continue to make shit up I'm going to keep showing that your making shit up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9305 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 9303, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9097, Reasonably Rational wrote: Snarky and twie lynches, if they flip town, both clear another slot (fuzzy in snarkys case, farside in TWIE's case), and implicate another slot if they flip scum...except TWIE's clear if town is actually weaker than snarkys clear on fuzzy. That, plus the recent information about twie makes it seem a lot more valuable to lynch snarky over TWIE.

-Cerb

Random, ally tonight?
Oh look ... here's us posting after you threw out your votes and unilaterally ended the day without letting people set up alliances and (more importantly) without letting the stress get adjusted. And the last thing there... that's us proposing alliance with Random.

FIVE minutes elapsed between your votes and the lynch post and threadlock. This implies you ensured Varsoon was around so that nobody could change stress or firm anything up before the thread lock. It was a deliberate and completely over the top scummy move on your part.

1.) You're trying to look so over the top scummy that people will assume that you can't be scum (which is a dumb thing to think, but I've seen scum do it and get away with it)

2.) You have accepted that you're going down and you're now just getting as much in trade for your death as you can.

specifically
keeping things hidden from scum. It will stay that way, no matter how much you try and make us look bad. Others have the info, so there's built in redundency. We don't have any need to share it here. There's only downside in doing so.

~Drixx
You seem to forget I could have hammer voted snarky day 3 and didn't, but that gets missed on purpose I'm sure.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9306 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

@ far
Iam not so mad you power hammer Snaky asit could just of been a mistake ....and you thought you were killing scum. What makes you super anti town was you did it and told no one you were going to do it. You gave people zero chance to form alliances and get ready for the climax phase. Part of me wants to policy lynch you so bad at this point

At Kras
Shiro is town in my opinion.....TWIE and Shadow Step could be scum,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9307 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:50 pm

confession
the info of my event was there but somehow I did not read it even though I read everything else. Yes I am a pretty awful player,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9308 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:51 pm

not sure how in the world I miss that info........
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9309 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:57 pm

In post 9304, farside22 wrote:
In post 8959, Creature wrote:I think I forgot Snarky could roleblock me at the moment.
Oh rly.

Titus, earth to Titus.
Come in Titus.

Also if your going to pair me with every player you scum read, including math, I'm just going to avoid you for the rest of this game.
If your going to continue to make shit up I'm going to keep showing that your making shit up.
Good luck showing us making things up. Protip for dealing with us: we don't make things up. We spend a bit too much of our time calling people out on their bullshit to create any of our own.

Now to address your assertion that you stated you weren't going to ally with Titus: you never did. The closest you came was a single post where you said if Titus kept doing something, you were just going to avoid her and the rest of the game. In spite of that statement though, you NEVER said "no, I am not allying with you tomorrow Titus", and you let her go into the night believing she had an alliance arranged with you. If she HADN'T she would have arranged an alliance with Shiro. That fact alone makes it obvious that whatever it was you said, it was NOT that you were not going to ally with her as previously agreed.
In post 9305, farside22 wrote:

-Cerb

Random, ally tonight?

specifically

~Drixx
You seem to forget I could have hammer voted snarky day 3 and didn't, but that gets missed on purpose I'm sure.
It's irrelevant, not missed. You had just demonstrated a lynchproof trait, and DGB was a lost cause. There was no benefit to going to such lengths to save her slot.

-Cerb

Pedit: what info are you talking about fuzzy?
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9310 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:58 pm

And fuzzy, she didn't think she was hammering scum. She thought she was putting scum at l-1, and didn't care if she fucked the town over and mislynched.

-Cerb
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9311 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:11 pm

was talking about the info about my event...I somehow scanned over the detail. Don't know how bc I read the stupid thing several times but I did,

Kras
if you are going to reverse the scum event , than do it ......
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9312 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:20 pm

In post 9311, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:was talking about the info about my event...I somehow scanned over the detail. Don't know how bc I read the stupid thing several times but I did,

Kras
if you are going to reverse the scum event , than do it ......
We need to have twie cast a vote first.

He'll be prodded soon, so he has to show up.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9313 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:41 pm

In post 9310, Reasonably Rational wrote:And fuzzy, she didn't think she was hammering scum. She thought she was putting scum at l-1, and didn't care if she fucked the town over and mislynched.

-Cerb
She doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt to represent her as actually thinking that. That's her "excuse" for what she did. I don't for a second believe that she actually thought she was putting scum at L-1. There's absolutely no reason to ensure Varsoon was around for a super fast thread lock and for her to say nothing and give no warning if she was really thinking that, and yet that appears to be exactly what she did.

~Drixx
Show

TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9314 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

vote: farside

i hate you guys for making me break my not casting a vote streak
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9315 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:47 pm

In post 9314, TheWayItEnds wrote:

I hate you making me break the streak of not wanting to lynch you
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9316 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:39 pm

In post 9314, TheWayItEnds wrote:

TWIE, what happened with your vig shot last night? Who did you shoot at?

-Cerb
Show

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9317 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:33 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Farside needs to go at this point tbh. They are 100% manipulating/lying
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9318 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9306, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ far
Iam not so mad you power hammer Snaky asit could just of been a mistake ....and you thought you were killing scum. What makes you super anti town was you did it and told no one you were going to do it. You gave people zero chance to form alliances and get ready for the climax phase. Part of me wants to policy lynch you so bad at this point

At Kras
Shiro is town in my opinion.....TWIE and Shadow Step could be scum,
I did say something that day about hammering.
Frankly I tried that day 4, and then the votes went of snarky.
I just thought scum was protecting him at that point and I wasn't going to let that happen again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9319 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9317, Randomnamechange wrote:Farside needs to go at this point tbh. They are 100% manipulating/lying
That's pretty much untrue.

I'm waiting on the mod, but here is a question to rr.
Who besides me would you say is scum.
So far you have only stated me and twie based of hypothetically crap.
So when I flip town does that mean twie is town, if so why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9320 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9309, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9304, farside22 wrote:
Oh rly.

Titus, earth to Titus.
Come in Titus.

Good luck showing us making things up. Protip for dealing with us: we don't make things up. We spend a bit too much of our time calling people out on their bullshit to create any of our own.

Now to address your assertion that you stated you weren't going to ally with Titus: you never did. The closest you came was a single post where you said if Titus kept doing something, you were just going to avoid her and the rest of the game. In spite of that statement though, you NEVER said "no, I am not allying with you tomorrow Titus", and you let her go into the night believing she had an alliance arranged with you. If she HADN'T she would have arranged an alliance with Shiro. That fact alone makes it obvious that whatever it was you said, it was NOT that you were not going to ally with her as previously agreed.
In post 9305, farside22 wrote:

-Cerb

Random, ally tonight?

specifically

~Drixx
It's irrelevant, not missed. You had just demonstrated a lynchproof trait, and DGB was a lost cause. There was no benefit to going to such lengths to save her slot.

-Cerb

Pedit: what info are you talking about fuzzy?
This is a load of crap if I ever read one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9321 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:06 am

Post by farside22 »

AFTER

~Drixx

Sorry I missed the end of this.
Thanks for the birthday wishes.
In post 9297, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 9296, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Kraska - Be honest please. When did Farside suggest that you two ally instead of her previous arrangement and whatever you would have done? Was it AFTER Varsoon posted the flip and the stress moved, but there was the note there saying that the stress change wouldn't affect anything submitted in the night? Basically what I'm asking is ... did Farside basically do an "OMG, we can kill Titus!" and then ask you to ally? Because ... that's what it looks like from the outside, and you're literally helping her get away with it.
after the lynch happened but before varsoon made snarky's flip public
she said something about how there were 4 votes added instead of 5 or idk...and that that means snarky is town(@far can you clarify what you meant with this? sorry im just not really sure how you figured from the way your vote worked that snarky is town)
and then asked me to ally again
I said my vote added 4 to the vote.
I don't know why that's confusing to you.
Can you explain better why that confuses you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9322 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Just one of those things that keeps bugging me is how fake kraska I don't get it comments come across in this game.
Her activity in the PT is pretty non-exsistant and I get the impression that she's scum.

I'd put creature, kraska, rr as my top 3 scum suspects with twie in there.
Rr pushing this theory without pushing twie comes off horribly scummy.
Not sure what mastin sees with creature, nothing town about his post or his scum reads. I'd say he is more higher on my scum reads.
I feel I'm wrong about someone but a few things don't make sense to call certain players scum.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9323 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9232, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Phone posting at rest stop during 12 hour drive.

No Alliance. Pissed that Random flaked out on Gem chat and my post about allying.

Creature absolutely needs to explain how he had a Night action result he shared with XK and Shadow in their PT overnight if Town was supposed to be foregoing actions to prevent the Scum event. He's prob scum was XK and my conclusion.

Farside should have been taken care of days ago like I said. Too bad players like RR spent too much time fighting Titus and me on that end.

VOTE: farside to demonstrate lack of vote power.
@Creature can you answer this ?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9324 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9323, Shadow_step wrote:if Town was supposed to be foregoing actions to prevent the Scum event.
How?
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”