farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9375 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 9374, grapes wrote:How many threats to earth are left? That's the kind of game we should all have in the back of our mind when trying to solve.
Based on numbers started and 3p with the gems I think 3 scum left.

You asked about rr and why he would push for just me, why not, I'm easy to lynch, he can blame Titus for it after with all her thoughts on me.

Kraska as I said is more about how she is in the PT.
It's hard to explain, but I think you should ally with her to see what kind of read you get.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9376 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9359, Creature wrote:I read it, but I didn't understand.
Seriously? You aren't some newbie.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9377 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9375, farside22 wrote:
In post 9374, grapes wrote:How many threats to earth are left? That's the kind of game we should all have in the back of our mind when trying to solve.
Based on numbers started and 3p with the gems I think 3 scum left.

You asked about rr and why he would push for just me, why not, I'm easy to lynch, he can blame Titus for it after with all her thoughts on me.

Kraska as I said is more about how she is in the PT.
It's hard to explain, but I think you should ally with her to see what kind of read you get.
Isn't he Conf town because of the beach event ?
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9378 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9372, Varsoon wrote:Creature (1): Farside22
And this one counts!

@Creature:

How come your vote did count when you're not allied?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9379 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Farside is voting Creature not the other way around :facepalm:
Show

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9380 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9379, Shadow_step wrote:Farside is voting Creature not the other way around :facepalm:
:facepalm:

Then this is my sign to go straight to bed.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9381 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 9350, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside, can you please specify EXACTLY what the limits of your vote power are?

Can the additional votes not exceed 1/2 the votes required for a lynch, or can it's votes plus your own not exceed that limit?

-Cerb
Please answer this question.
In post 9373, farside22 wrote:I told kraska to end the event.
Anyways, grapes I think 4 to 5 scum reads isn't that bad.
Everyone thinks there is 3 scum left, which means rr math is completely wrong on many levels.
I've never hinted at believing there is any number of scum less than 6 total. As a matter of fact, I've actually expressed suspicion that there may be more.

@SS: who is conftown because of the beach event? As far as I can tell, nobody has been cleared, we just have smaller potential numbers in each pool, because we found scum in the top voters and one in the non voters.

A50: I don't know how I feel about TWIE's response. I don't know why scum!TWIE would make a post like that, and until kraskas confusion about what happened at -4 stress, I wouldn't have thought there was any way ANYONE could have misunderstood the effects of low stress.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9382 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by grapes »

Honestly would've expected some good gamesolving from him by now if he was town.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9383 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 9375, farside22 wrote:Based on numbers started and 3p with the gems I think 3 scum left.
I kinda doubt that seems like too much.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9384 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 9375, farside22 wrote:You asked about rr and why he would push for just me, why not, I'm easy to lynch, he can blame Titus for it after with all her thoughts on me.
Yea maybe you're right. You've kinda created this situation where, if you're town or win with town that your lynch is simultaneously very justified and tells us absolutely nothing. Nice work.

My point is are you that valuable a lynch for groupscum at this point to strongarm it to the extent they have?
Guess there's not MUCH else exciting going on and lolwhynot and also shrug.
I need to sleep on things and readnotskim some stuff.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9385 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by grapes »

@RR - I'm confused why you're pushing the gems as a second scumteam when we've seen a gem flip benign. Clue a guy in?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9386 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by grapes »

Every time I look at the OP to see who's still alive. Randomidgets name is there and I just die a little bit.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9387 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9386, grapes wrote:Every time I look at the OP to see who's still alive. Randomidgets name is there and I just die a little bit.
:lol:

Grapes what do you think about TFL?
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9388 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by grapes »

I think he's town. Why?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9389 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Why is he town?
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9390 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by grapes »

Actually I just reread our alliance PT. Is it sus that he completely avoided talking about the beach city points?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9391 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

What exactly did he not talk about?
I'm scum reading him because of his event which took us to slice of life.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9392 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Other than his previous slot's day 1 shenanigans.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9393 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: TFL
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9394 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by grapes »

Well there wasn't a lot of discourse before the day actually started. But I brought up that titus would be a good candidate and he sorta shrugged it off and changed the direction of the conversation to things like "why did you want to ally" and flavor. Even after I tried to talk about it twice. I didn't tell him explicitly to vote titus because I didn't have time + didn't realize how big a deal the votes were. But thinking back it's strange that he didn't vote at all considering what we talked about.

Then there's some stuff about sky being conftown for getting an alliance with steven. And he says he thinks yume and mastin are confirmed but not quite. Like, yume and mastin were lower on his POE then skybird. Doesn't make a whole lotta sense.

Trouble is this could just be fuzzy derping but there's scum motive to be found all around.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9395 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by grapes »

I'm going to iso everyone probably tomorrow.

If you all could give reads that'd be great.

Shadow having fuzzy as a top scumread in this gamestate is either refreshing or scum wanna read that iso first. Fuzzy's been off the radar a minute.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9396 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:58 pm

In post 9385, grapes wrote:@RR - I'm confused why you're pushing the gems as a second scumteam when we've seen a gem flip benign. Clue a guy in?
What benign gem flip have you seen? Xkfyu killed a member of the scum team, which doesn't make them benign, it makes them want to kill people and means he's not aligned with the scum team, which means nothing without a win condition that's known.

The primary problems with the gems are the constant deceit/anti-town behavior throughout the game, and their sheer power. Yume claimed mastin was conftown, but kept mastin in the dark about things. The gems didn't flip NC early in the day when asked to by Titus and myself, thus putting us into a night phase at -4 stress. The win conditions given by Yume to Titus and myself differed slightly, and the difference they concealed from Drixx and myself wasn't one which would have been worth being concerned about...so why aren't the the claims identical? Why are their win conditions concealed? For the record, the claim Yume gave us was a vague reference to needing "what we said", and said they also needed a human alive, and the win con she gave titus was needing a human and a gem alive. Nothing suspicious about needing a member of your faction alive to win, so why didn't yume claim that to us? It sounds like a detail added because it was weird to NOT need to have a member alive. How much sense, balance wise, does it make for town to have a 4 man masonry that could gain at least a fifth member, all of whose members are EXTREMELY strong roles? The strongest roles in mafia games are frequently hobbled by their swinginess, yet here....they were given knowledge that 20% of the game could be safely ignored by them, making them EVEN STRONGER.

Wholly benign gems simply don't make sense balance wise, in spite of the sense they make flavor wise.

-Cerb

Pedit: fuzzy scum is pretty dang improbable imo.
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9397 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by grapes »

I must have misread the flip or something then.

Cerb can we alliance tonight?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9398 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:12 pm

In post 9397, grapes wrote:I must have misread the flip or something then.

Cerb can we alliance tonight?
I don't think that would be a problem, though Drixx and I haven't talked about it and I still want a random alliance at some point..:/

Tentative yes?
And yeah, the gems flips have all had their win conditions obscured. :/
-Cerb
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9399 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 9352, TheWayItEnds wrote:i dunno.
In post 9355, TheWayItEnds wrote:
i mean.

i submitted farsides name.

shes not dead.

what else do you want.

The reason this reads fake is if you read the OP it states the following.
At -4 Stress, or 'Slice of Life,' all town players will require one less vote to lynch (except in LYLO) and the scum factional kill will always succeed
Twie knows the event is at -4, why would he think reading the OP his shot should be successful?

There is no way to read that and be confused
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”