MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9575 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:32 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So aside from the relational tells with Skybird and SirCakez we have Creature "not knowing" how the Cluster event worked, claiming an action that per the Mod confirmed flip of Snarky should not have worked, claiming to have 3/4 pieces of information that do apply to Almost (but not his claimed target Random) then backpedalling and saying he has 1/4 pieces of information which can't be accurate per Almost given that Almost has already stipulated 3/4 are accurate for him.

Lynch this ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9576 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:38 am

In post 9536, Creature wrote:
Pregame: Blog post and allied with Snarky.

Night 1: Blog post and tried to ally with Shiro.
Night 2: Blog post and allied with SnarkySnowman.
Night 3: Investigated randomidget, blog post and allied with Shadow_step and Xkfyu.
Night 4: Blog post and tried to ally with grapes.
In post 9562, Creature wrote:No, I allied with randomidget on Pregame but the alliance was open during Day 1 and Night 1.
But wait ... before you said Snarky was your Day 1 and Night 1 alliance ...

Bolded for everyone to see.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9577 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:47 am

I suggest players get their Alliances in order for tonight ASAP ...

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9578 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Creature »

No, I actually submit an alliance request to randomidget during Pregame.

Then the Alliance PT opened Day 1 and Night 1.

Same applies for the other allies I stated, I sent an alliance request that night.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9579 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Creature »

I mean't randomidget there.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9580 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9574, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 9572, Almost50 wrote:
In post 9562, Creature wrote:No, I allied with randomidget on Pregame but the alliance was open during Day 1 and Night 1.
??? Pregame had no active alliances! It would have required a (pre-)pregame phase for you to have picked an ally in pregame.

So, what you're saying is your alliance with random was during pregame and ended with the start of episode 1, then on E1 you were allied with Snarky, then you allied with Shiro on E2, then allied with Snarky AGAIN on E3 (even after you KNEW he was a passive roleblocker), then you allied with Xf+Shadow on E4, then you submitted a request to ally with grapes for E5 which didn't work so you're not allied today.

VOTE: Creature

I also find it highly unlikely the mod would edit your blog to include "incorrect info" as this would be the mod directly lying to us. I could see him redacting certain parts, but "to make private info incorrect." as you put it in is a bit stretching it.
i vaguely remember a "mod lies" crumb in one of the blog posts way way back
Was referring to the fact that mod edits my messages.
Sigh
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9581 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 9576, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9536, Creature wrote:
Pregame: Blog post and allied with Snarky.

Night 1: Blog post and tried to ally with Shiro.
Night 2: Blog post and allied with SnarkySnowman.
Night 3: Investigated randomidget, blog post and allied with Shadow_step and Xkfyu.
Night 4: Blog post and tried to ally with grapes.
But wait ... before you said Snarky was your Day 1 and Night 1 alliance ...

Bolded for everyone to see.
So what you're saying is that we're well into LAL territory here?

I'm personally willing to compromise. Creature has been in my scum pool for days (A50 can attest; I left reads with him on the assumption we might be killed before the finale). You're eviscerating him in real time.

But umm... I've made a rock solid case against Farside based upon her actions, the setup and she has lied enough times that if I quoted every lie and took the time to point out why it is a lie, it would be the longest post I've ever made in any mafia game ever. And that's saying a LOT.

So why are you opposed to lynching a slot that is dripping and oozing scumminess, could very easily be one of the leftovers and joined scum (similar to how the gems gained a leftover) after the beach-a-palooza, who has and can unilaterally end the day if we're the slightest bit careless, who has shown zero town motivation whatsoever, and has lied way more than Creature?

Show us what you see that we must be missing, because our standard for what it takes to conclude someone is scum is pretty freaking high (we can show you the effort we put into it in prior games so you can see if you don't know already) and we're sure. Us being sure means we've gone back through things with the intentionally opposite point of view and looked for any evidence we're wrong. There's just nothing there man. Seriously ... show us becuase I'm getting tired of having a pissing match with you.

~Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9582 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Creature »

There's no scum flavor for Keep Beach City Weird Blog, I'm pratically conftown;
Sigh
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9583 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:52 am

In post 9570, Reasonably Rational wrote:@NC: there are 4 slots among the voters(if we exclude conftown and gems),
who have one scum among them, and the rest will be confirmed as town once we find the scum in that group
. I'm VERY sure that scum is Farside22, and would much prefer to create 3 more conftown today, than 1)create this same situation tomorrow, if we hit scum outside of the voters, or 2) mislynch+change that pool to a 50/50.
You do understand that the bolded can't possibly be true, right?

Because farside as scum requires two more scum partners to silently vote for her. And we already know Skybird requires 1 scum. Which means that a minimum of 3 scum have to be in the "not voting Mastin, Not Chara, or Titus" piles. DGB is only one vote and can only work if she linked up with scum before the Beach-a-palooaz. So there MUST be 2 scum minimum in the "unconfirmed" voters for your Farside as scum scenario to work.

Which is why the bolded isn't true.

Again - super analytical, better than everyone else RR should have parsed that.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9584 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Creature »

9536 isn't a lie, I just accidentally wrote Snarky rather than random.
Sigh
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9585 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:55 am

In post 9582, Creature wrote:There's no scum flavor for Keep Beach City Weird Blog, I'm pratically conftown;
Skybird was confirmed Town for Connie flavor.

Oops ...

your blog post certainly can be a scum ability that aligns with your fake-claim. You know, just like Varsoon said that he built the scum roles to match their fake-claims ...

Why no mention of the fact your 1/4 result can't be true regardless of who it is on since Almost says it matches 3/4 and Random matches 2/4?

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9586 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Creature »

idk, just to make sure, this is what I received (can't copy-paste):
randomidget has an event that can be triggered at 1 or + stress.
randomidget is selectively nightkill immune.
randomidget can secretly offer rewards to his allies.
randomidget can discover info on other player's actions.
Sigh
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9587 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:00 am

In post 9583, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9570, Reasonably Rational wrote:@NC: there are 4 slots among the voters(if we exclude conftown and gems),
who have one scum among them, and the rest will be confirmed as town once we find the scum in that group
. I'm VERY sure that scum is Farside22, and would much prefer to create 3 more conftown today, than 1)create this same situation tomorrow, if we hit scum outside of the voters, or 2) mislynch+change that pool to a 50/50.
You do understand that the bolded can't possibly be true, right?

Because farside as scum requires two more scum partners to silently vote for her. And we already know Skybird requires 1 scum. Which means that a minimum of 3 scum have to be in the "not voting Mastin, Not Chara, or Titus" piles. DGB is only one vote and can only work if she linked up with scum before the Beach-a-palooaz. So there MUST be 2 scum minimum in the "unconfirmed" voters for your Farside as scum scenario to work.

Which is why the bolded isn't true.

Again - super analytical, better than everyone else RR should have parsed that.
No, there doesn't have to be 2. We know that there were multiple "leftovers" because Varsoon doesn't make mistakes. That phrase "the leftovers" was plural for a reason. One of them joined the gems right? Where are the other(s)? All we need to posit for Farside to be scum is that she was a Leftover who joined scum after beach-a-palooza, and that's not even a stretch at all. It also happens to explain why she would push Not Chara to have them both vote NC, and push the idea that it made them both "conftown". If she knew she was joining scum, she accomplished a ton with that move. She obfuscated the shit out of the voting results and blunted our event's PoE value but a ton, and now you're sitting here saying she requires two unknown scum to be scum when that isn't so.

Farside isn't dumb or bad.

As I said in the last post I made: please show me what we missed, because we spent a considerable amount of time looking at it from both angles, and the preponderance of evidence for scum!farside is massive while there was nothing we saw that is evidence for town!farside.

~Drixx

P.S. - Cerberus is the one who thinks he's better than everyone else, and openly admits it. I'm open to the idea that I make mistakes, because I make them all the time. Just responding to your dig that you threw in that last line.
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9588 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Creature »

If for some reason it's a lie, either something affected my result or the setup was broken and you should shout on Varsoon.
Sigh
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9589 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:01 am

In post 9585, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9582, Creature wrote:There's no scum flavor for Keep Beach City Weird Blog, I'm pratically conftown;
Skybird was confirmed Town for Connie flavor.

Oops ...

your blog post certainly can be a scum ability that aligns with your fake-claim. You know, just like Varsoon said that he built the scum roles to match their fake-claims ...

Why no mention of the fact your 1/4 result can't be true regardless of who it is on since Almost says it matches 3/4 and Random matches 2/4?
One only needed to look at Steven Universe to see that assuming someone with Day 1 access to Steven was town. Several, including us, pointed that out. Don't straw man ... it undercuts your credibility.

~Drixx
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9590 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Creature »

I think selectively might mean he can select himself to be bulletproof.
Sigh
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9591 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hmmm .. so if Creature flips town it means we had as many "bad town" alive as there are scum left. So, if I end up suffering form ulcers, a heart attack or permanent brain damage you guys know why and who to blame it on! :dead: :facepalm:

OK, let me try for one more time.. ONE MORE TIME.. how .. did you .. get .. a RESULT .. when you .. were allied ... with a ROLEBLOCKER... whose ability only worked PASSIVELY on his allies??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9592 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

^^Obviously @ Creature

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9593 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Creature »

No idea. Setup forcing me into this doesn't make me a bad town.
Sigh
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9594 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:05 am

In post 9581, Reasonably Rational wrote:So what you're saying is that we're well into LAL territory here?

I'm personally willing to compromise. Creature has been in my scum pool for days (A50 can attest; I left reads with him on the assumption we might be killed before the finale). You're eviscerating him in real time.

But umm... I've made a rock solid case against Farside based upon her actions, the setup and she has lied enough times that if I quoted every lie and took the time to point out why it is a lie, it would be the longest post I've ever made in any mafia game ever. And that's saying a LOT.

So why are you opposed to lynching a slot that is dripping and oozing scumminess, could very easily be one of the leftovers and joined scum (similar to how the gems gained a leftover) after the beach-a-palooza, who has and can unilaterally end the day if we're the slightest bit careless, who has shown zero town motivation whatsoever, and has lied way more than Creature?

Show us what you see that we must be missing, because our standard for what it takes to conclude someone is scum is pretty freaking high (we can show you the effort we put into it in prior games so you can see if you don't know already) and we're sure. Us being sure means we've gone back through things with the intentionally opposite point of view and looked for any evidence we're wrong. There's just nothing there man. Seriously ... show us becuase I'm getting tired of having a pissing match with you.

~Drixx
The case on Creature is not just LaL. Let's set that correct first. He has lied and the fact that he can't get his story straight on his investigation is a part of the case. As is the fact that hes' claiming dumb on the Cluster event, the Sir Cakez and Skybird posts defending him, and his position in the Beach-a-palooza pool.

There is other stuff I haven't mentioned before - his comment on my replace in "Oh, MoI always suspects me" is scummy for being a pre-emptive attempt to undermine if I did get an early scum read. As I said - I can form a full case if people want it tomorrow morning.

As to Farside - If you are suggesting that Farside is a leftover who joined the Mafia AFTER Beach-a-palooza I need you to reconcile who else is scum. Because that means during BAPA farside was not scum and thus Not Chara is confirmed Town and keeping her from being flipped (which you yelled over and over about) is Pro-Town for reasons I know you know.

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9595 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:07 am

Creature can you please summarize your claim? You said you could investigate the gems in some way? Have you? What did you find out? If you haven't, what WOULD you find out?

@MoI - What would he need to be able to say about you guys to convince you? (Think about it because I see no reason why scum would have any need to investigate the gems whereas there are big question marks for us, which every time we bring up causes you to subtly OMGUS us).

~Drixx
Show

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9596 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:08 am

In post 9589, Reasonably Rational wrote:One only needed to look at Steven Universe to see that assuming someone with Day 1 access to Steven was town. Several, including us, pointed that out. Don't straw man ... it undercuts your credibility.

~Drixx
You are missing the point. If Connie-fake claim can actually be scum (which you point out that people bought) then why does Creature think his blog whatever confirms him as town and couldn't just as easily be a scum ability that matches his fake-claim?

Seriously - stay on point with the actual salient information.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9597 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:08 am

Ok, stepping away from the computer. More later or tomorrow ...

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9598 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9586, Creature wrote:idk, just to make sure, this is what I received (can't copy-paste):
randomidget has an event that can be triggered at 1 or + stress.
randomidget is selectively nightkill immune.
randomidget can secretly offer rewards to his allies.
randomidget can discover info on other player's actions.
So, your "result" had the name of randomidget EXPLICITLY mentioned in it, and you still suggested it could've been a redirect???????? :!: :!: :!:

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9599 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:11 am

In post 9587, Reasonably Rational wrote:No, there doesn't have to be 2. We know that there were multiple "leftovers" because Varsoon doesn't make mistakes. That phrase "the leftovers" was plural for a reason. One of them joined the gems right? Where are the other(s)? All we need to posit for Farside to be scum is that she was a Leftover who joined scum after beach-a-palooza, and that's not even a stretch at all. It also happens to explain why she would push Not Chara to have them both vote NC, and push the idea that it made them both "conftown". If she knew she was joining scum, she accomplished a ton with that move. She obfuscated the shit out of the voting results and blunted our event's PoE value but a ton, and now you're sitting here saying she requires two unknown scum to be scum when that isn't so.
Then who else is scum besides Farside? Your "only 1 scum in these 4" makes even less sense under this scenario. I don't see how you are not getting that what you said is non-starter given you have espoused that you think there are many scum left.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”