Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ABR, what are you talking about? :?
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:27 am

Post by Gorrad »

I have no known connection to Aimee.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Hmm. It would seem that part of my role-based information is not as useful as I thought. As such, I will leave that part of the role out for the time being, though I may reveal it later today.

I might as well ability claim, though, so that everyone else has an idea of what is going on here (and because doc protecting me is what I like to call a "good idea")

I'm a cheerleader with a large network for friends, some of whom seem to have inside information on other people (makes sense, as the flavor behind my role is that my social group doubles as a gossip circle). In game terms, what this means is that I have two abilities. First, I'm a mason, and I get to gossip with my 2 fellow masons at night. I have breadcrumbed another mason's role name in three of my posts, and the third mason has breadcrumbed my role name in several of his posts. I'm not willing to implicitly trust my fellow masons just yet, however, because of the second part of my role (this is why I haven't told you about the second ability previously, buddies): my gossipy nature also gives me access to a source of information (better known as our dear mod DGB) who can tell me whether or not a player is scum at night.

So yeah, I'm a mason-cop. I investigated Battle Mage last night and got a Not Guilty result. This, combined with the flavor on the second night kill (and one last piece of role-based information that my mason friends already know and that I do not want to reveal at this point) is making me increasingly suspicious of Skruffs at this point in time.

I will think over revealing the last piece of information. I may have more questions to ask first.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by Gorrad »

I'm not willing to count out Godfather, but I'll hold my fire for now. Thanks, Tar- that information is very useful. BM, it seems I *may* owe you an apology. However, I still think Skruffs is town. Your points against him have been poor, and I think y'all need to bury the hatchet- in scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

What do gorrad aimee and flameaxe have anything to do with this ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:57 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Tar, what on earth possessed you to claim cop on the back of a single not guilty result? Relying on doc protection seems like a pretty risky strategy here...
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:00 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Tarhalindur wrote:Hmm. It would seem that part of my role-based information is not as useful as I thought. As such, I will leave that part of the role out for the time being, though I may reveal it later today.

I might as well ability claim, though, so that everyone else has an idea of what is going on here (and because doc protecting me is what I like to call a "good idea")

I'm a cheerleader with a large network for friends, some of whom seem to have inside information on other people (makes sense, as the flavor behind my role is that my social group doubles as a gossip circle). In game terms, what this means is that I have two abilities. First, I'm a mason, and I get to gossip with my 2 fellow masons at night. I have breadcrumbed another mason's role name in three of my posts, and the third mason has breadcrumbed my role name in several of his posts. I'm not willing to implicitly trust my fellow masons just yet, however, because of the second part of my role (this is why I haven't told you about the second ability previously, buddies): my gossipy nature also gives me access to a source of information (better known as our dear mod DGB) who can tell me whether or not a player is scum at night.

So yeah, I'm a mason-cop. I investigated Battle Mage last night and got a Not Guilty result. This, combined with the flavor on the second night kill (and one last piece of role-based information that my mason friends already know and that I do not want to reveal at this point) is making me increasingly suspicious of Skruffs at this point in time.

I will think over revealing the last piece of information. I may have more questions to ask first.
Ok, this claim is a tad confusing. You are a Mason-Cop right? then what was all that about finding connections between people? I thought you were breadcrumbing Tracker or something.
As for your mason buddies, do you have confirmation of their innocence?
oh and i'm also a bit confused as to how your mason group works. Are you a mason-trio, or do you have 2 individual mason partners?
Other than that, i'm pretty happy. Its probably better that i'm confirmed sooner rather than later anyway, so people dont waste their food.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Gorrad wrote:I'm not willing to count out Godfather, but I'll hold my fire for now. Thanks, Tar- that information is very useful. BM, it seems I *may* owe you an apology. However, I still think Skruffs is town. Your points against him have been poor, and I think y'all need to bury the hatchet- in scum.
lol this is the shittest logic i've seen all day (and in 12 games, that's pretty bad). It bugs me when, once someone gets confirmed innocent by the Cop, they become a prime candidate for Godfather, when mathematically, they are no more likely to be the Godfather than anyone else in the game. The only difference is, obviously with a maximum of 1 Godfather possibly in the game, the odds of me being any kind of anti-town role are significantly slimmer than anyone elses.
Oh and i think commenting on a potential GF is stupid, as the presence of one is easily confirmable once we hit a scumbag.
I dont want an apology from you. If you're town, you dont have to apologise for making a mistake. If you're scum, any apology would be hollow and meaningless anyway. :(
An apology from Skruffs would be nice though, as i resent his attitude towards me in this game. You dont have to apologise for attacking me, but an apology for generally insulting me would be appreciated. :P
I've already said i believe that i'm willing to bet my life on Skruffs being scum. Of course, this has backfired for me in the past, but at worst, he is by far and away the best kill today. At best, he is 100% certain to be scum, and should be killed asap. No offence, but my points against Skruffs have been good. I'm not a natural as far as cases go, but i'm pretty happy with the case on Skruffs as being sufficient to lynch with.
Your CONTINUED defence of him is noted.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:15 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Erg0 wrote:Tar, what on earth possessed you to claim cop on the back of a single not guilty result? Relying on doc protection seems like a pretty risky strategy here...
QFT, I am still waiting on the punchline of this bad joke.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

"Oh Dear Skruffy. Caught in another lie? Because, according to my recollection, you gave me no less than 8 BB notes yesterday, claiming that not all of them were real. Now, either you were lying there, and have more than 8 BB notes, which i find extremely hard to believe, or you are lying now, in an attempt to scare people into not offending you.
Nice try, but i'm happy for you to hit me with any BB notes you have, scum. :p"

Battle Mage obviously has no idea how bad behavior notes work. He seems to think I have a finite supply of bad behavior notes, which, if he really had them (as he pretended to have done yesterday by giving me one) he would know, that is nto the truth. I am not sure if he is fishing through baiting, or not. I would appreciate someone else looking through Battle Mage's various posts regarding roles, bad behavior notes, his jokes, etc, to see if he is fishing or pretending to be dumb, or both.

Tarhalindur, your sanity (if you are the cop) is nto guaranteed, and I am surprised you would put yourself at risk by claiming yourself rather than having one of your mason partners fake claim with your actual results instead.

Battle Mage. *YOU* started this shit fest, and I'm not going to apologize for trying to play a game that you don't seem to be capable of taking seriously. My attitude towards you soured around the time you started acting imbecilic, and I am pretty sure you are aware of that. If you want to be cooed over for pooping yourself, there are lots of websites dedicated to exactly that sort of thing. Go find them.

Gorrad - False dilemma. Why do you think that Battle Mage being town makes me scum?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Side Note:
Tarhalindur's 'clearing' of battle mage is the only thing that is keeping me from doing exactly as battle mage is asking me to do.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by Skruffs »

BM's Bad Behavior Notes Statements, Opinions, and Rolefishings:
Battle Mage wrote:also
Give Bad Behaviour Note to Skruffs
I think it's about to time to test what exactly this does.
Battle Mage wrote: You arent supposed to know whether the Bad Behaviour Note is serious or not, but a good start would be to ask me. To clarify, yes i do have Bad Behaviour notes as part of my inventory. I don't know what they do, but according to the Mod, i should only use them on somebody i really think is scum. I'm obviously not going to use something that will probably speed up a lynch in some way, on somebody I THINK MIGHT BE A JESTER.
Battle Mage wrote: I have no idea what they do, but i know that they are used during the day, and they should be used on someone you find scummy. Based on the setup, that screams to me 'lower percentage required to lynch' which is fine. If it turns out to be a DayKill, then at least we hit scum, and we'll know that they need to be used cautiously in future. I don't quite know what you mean by Roleblock. In all my months playing mafia, i've yet to see a daytime Roleblocker, but ofc, Skruffs knows best.
And for the last time, i am not a complete idiot. I have given the note some thought, and i think it is a great idea to see what we have early on, especially when we have a great target to test it on.

Oh and the only other thing i know about the notes is that people can produce fake ones. So watch out. A private tally is kept, or something along those lines, so the impact of the notes is incremental- not likely to be a DayKill then.
Battle Mage wrote: I didn't claim a power role. My role is completely unrelated to my possession of bad behaviour notes, as far as i can tell. I'm sure someone else can confirm/deny this. The bit i put in italics is an example of you desperately trying to defend against the points made against you, but getting caught up in your own web of lies. Do you fail to understand the case against you, or do you understand it, but disagree with it? Which is it to be?

Yes, the bad behaviour note is serious.
Battle Mage wrote: erm, i dont get this post. Please explain the bit in italics-your grammar confounds me. I'd also like you to explain why me throwing fake food to get a reaction off Skruffs (which was remarkably successful) was a 'stupid move'.BM
Battle Mage wrote:
the silent speaker wrote:Pickemgenius, why did you just throw food at skruffs? You give no reasons, and he's got the highest food count out there.

I also am suspicious of the bad behavior notes.
catapults whole roast ox onto BM
lol you are SUSPICIOUS of the bad behaviour notes? and rather than find out what they do, or even if they are good or bad, you decide to lob a main course at me?

Watch this man-he is in cahoots with Skruffs. BM
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: More importantly, you claim to have bad behavior notes, but then insist you are not a power role. If you really have bad behavior notes, you are a power role. And if you aren't a power role, and don't have bad behavior notes,
than why did you fake claim librarian
, who it would make sense to have bad beavior notes?
Dude, Bad Behaviour notes are not a role. I don't have a power role. I don't do anything at night, nor anything particularly incredible during the day. I have Bad Behaviour Notes, but as i dont know what they do, i dont consider them of much value atm.
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Okay, you apparently did make up your role
No i didn't. I am vanilla, but i have bad behaviour notes. They aren't a ROLE, they are an additional feature of the game, which i gather several people have (including yourself apparently).
There's no fishing going on here, right?

That said, Gorrad said yesterday that if I was town, BM was likely scum, and that he believed my claim, now he is saying that I am likely scum because BM is supposedly town. He's trying to get either of us killed, which suggests that he is scum and thinks we are both town.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by Gorrad »

No, in fact I am saying the exact opposite. The ONLY reason I'm not still fighting BM is the cop result, although your sanity point is valid (especially considering cheerleaders). I find you town. I have not said otherwise. In fact, I said in my last post 'However, I still think Skruffs is town.' I believe one of these to be true, on order of likelyhood (most to least).

1. Bad read on Tar's part
2. Skruffs and BM both townies
3. BM Godfather
4. Skruffs is scum

I'm more than willing to put that down as a misread on your part, Skruffs. There's no way you could twist what I said to mean what you meant, so you misread.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:24 am

Post by Skruffs »

For some reason, I confused your short post with the end of Tarhalindur's long post.
Sorry about that, Gorrad, you are not being inconsistent.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:"Oh Dear Skruffy. Caught in another lie? Because, according to my recollection, you gave me no less than 8 BB notes yesterday, claiming that not all of them were real. Now, either you were lying there, and have more than 8 BB notes, which i find extremely hard to believe, or you are lying now, in an attempt to scare people into not offending you.
Nice try, but i'm happy for you to hit me with any BB notes you have, scum. :p"

Battle Mage obviously has no idea how bad behavior notes work. He seems to think I have a finite supply of bad behavior notes, which, if he really had them (as he pretended to have done yesterday by giving me one) he would know, that is nto the truth.
Are you claiming to have an infinite supply of BB Notes?
If so, please be clear, so we can LAL your ass. :)

Skruffs wrote: Tarhalindur, your sanity (if you are the cop) is nto guaranteed, and I am surprised you would put yourself at risk by claiming yourself rather than having one of your mason partners fake claim with your actual results instead.
That is assuming that his mason partners are vanilla, which i find particularly unlikely.
Skruffs wrote: Battle Mage. *YOU* started this shit fest, and I'm not going to apologize for trying to play a game that you don't seem to be capable of taking seriously. My attitude towards you soured around the time you started acting imbecilic, and I am pretty sure you are aware of that. If you want to be cooed over for pooping yourself, there are lots of websites dedicated to exactly that sort of thing. Go find them.
Grow up. This is a game that we are all here to play. I dont care if you have a bad day and you out yourself as scum. Thats the way it goes, and hopefully you will learn better for the future. I'm not responding to the rest of the bait here. Suffice to say, its pretty damn ironic that you criticise my play, even when your short-sightedness has been revealed, and when i have at worst, done the same as you, and potentially managed to push pressure on a scumbag.
Skruffs wrote:Gorrad - False dilemma. Why do you think that Battle Mage being town makes me scum?
I knew you'd try and use this defence at some point. I'd say its pretty obvious. Lets look at the facts:

I'm certain you are scum.
You claim to be certain i am scum.
My alignment is proven to be protown.
Hence at least it should give alot more credibility to my meta-analysis of you, and hopefully, if people have any faith in my scumdar whatsoever, you will be killed.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I'm not going to comment on the majority of this post. All that needs to be said is, FOR THE LAST F**KING TIME-
BB NOTES ARE NOT A ROLE!

You clearly don't have a clue about this game, and its reflected in your hilariously inconsistent claim.

but i would like to comment further on this:
Skruffs wrote: That said, Gorrad said yesterday that if I was town, BM was likely scum, and that he believed my claim, now he is saying that I am likely scum because BM is supposedly town. He's trying to get either of us killed, which suggests that he is scum and thinks we are both town.
Gorrad hasnt said that atall. In fact, i believe he said the opposite-he maintained that despite me being town, that you were town too. GG overdefensive! And not that it matters, but your logic sucks. Even if Gorrad was scum, and you were town, why would he THINK anything about our alignments. He would surely just KNOW. :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Gorrad wrote:No, in fact I am saying the exact opposite. The ONLY reason I'm not still fighting BM is the cop result, although your sanity point is valid (especially considering cheerleaders). I find you town. I have not said otherwise. In fact, I said in my last post 'However, I still think Skruffs is town.' I believe one of these to be true, on order of likelyhood (most to least).

1. Bad read on Tar's part
2. Skruffs and BM both townies
3. BM Godfather
4. Skruffs is scum

I'm more than willing to put that down as a misread on your part, Skruffs. There's no way you could twist what I said to mean what you meant, so you misread.
lol why so keen to avoid confontation with Skruffs? You are reaching way too far in order to defend his scumminess... :shock:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:46 am

Post by Flameaxe »

BM, you say your alignment is proven to be protown, which is completely wrong. Tar's sanity is not confirmed; everyone hasn't checked in yet, so a counter-claim is still an option; You being town does not reflect Skruffy's alignment either, two protown players can bicker as much as a protown and anti-town.

Also, I have no faith in your scumdar.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:28 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Actually, it's been said by quite a few people that they think that we are both town.
BM always thinks he is right, and has no problem trying to ruin/sabotage/otherwise manipulate a game to do so. He will continue to press my lynch for absolutely no reason except through baiting and otherwise harranging me until I am dead and revealed as town, in which case he will say "oh golly gee", and pick another (probably random) player to make the game an absolutely unpleasant experience for.

He seems to be begging for more notes, and I have no problem loading him up just to stop him from fishing. I think it's *interesting* that he thinks there can only be one godfather, presumably he is sure that there is only one mafia group in a 23 player game, which is very surprising. I am not twisting words, this is something that BM said himself.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:30 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Flameaxe, don't go fishing for a counterclaim. Really scummy.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:42 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Skruffs wrote:Flameaxe, don't go fishing for a counterclaim. Really scummy.
Only displaying the options here. Wouldn't be right to leave something out just cause it looks bad.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:41 pm

Post by Aimee »

I don't see any connections to Gorrad either.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:58 am

Post by Lowell »

Gorrad wrote:I'm not willing to count out Godfather, but I'll hold my fire for now. Thanks, Tar- that information is very useful. BM, it seems I *may* owe you an apology. However, I still think Skruffs is town. Your points against him have been poor, and I think y'all need to bury the hatchet- in scum.
hurl 2 fistfuls of fried onions at Gorrad
. GROSS, smelly smelly onions!

I don't like this post at all. It looks like Gorrad is trying to set up scepticism for Tar's claim and his result. I have this vision of, several pages from now, a couple of vocal people calling for Tar's lynch, then Gorrad changing his mind and lobbing his food at Tar.

Believe the claim or don't. Metagaming the timing or trying to stay on the fence doesn't help.

ps- I do believe the claim.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:BM always thinks he is right
As does Skruffs.
Skruffs wrote:and has no problem trying to ruin/sabotage/otherwise manipulate a game to do so.
It bugs me when you come out with BS like this. Only the most pompous arrogant sod could claim that pushing of a lynch on them is the equivalent of sabotaging a game. You need to at least consider looking up the definitions of these words, or alternatively, just stick to ones you understand.
Skruffs wrote:He will continue to press my lynch for absolutely no reason except through baiting and otherwise harranging me until I am dead and revealed as town
WIFOM and appeal to Emotion. I'm not sure what 'harranging' is, but your failure to acknowledge ANY of your scummy play is the last nail in the coffin as far as im concerned.
Skruffs wrote:in which case he will say "oh golly gee", and pick another (probably random) player to make the game an absolutely unpleasant experience for.
Oh my GOD. Get over yourself! This is Mafia, and in Mafia, you get lynched. Since when did Skruffs throw a hissy fit every time he came under some pressure? And whats more, since when was Skruffs so emotionally affected by a case, which he claims, doesnt exist. :o
Skruffs wrote: He seems to be begging for more notes, and I have no problem loading him up just to stop him from fishing.
You're bluffing. Fire away kiddo.
Skruffs wrote:I think it's *interesting* that he thinks there can only be one godfather, presumably he is sure that there is only one mafia group in a 23 player game, which is very surprising. I am not twisting words, this is something that BM said himself.
I'm not going to assume 2 scumgroups at the start of the game. More likely, we have 1 mafia group, and either an SK or Vig. But, all setup speculation aside, if we're going to be pedantic, you can edit my comment about the Godfather from 'one in the game' to 'one per mafia team in the game'. :roll:
Just out of interest, what gives you such a strong impression that we are dealing with 2 mafia groups?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:12 am

Post by JordanA24 »

I believe the claim, but I think there's one slight problem.

I think TSS was our doctor.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”