grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10000 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by grapes »

farside22 wrote:I'm not hammer voting anyone till alliances are set and getting my question responded to from kraska.
I didn't say hammer him. ;)
Reasonably Rational wrote:Okay for serious Farside. I can (and have) pointed out potential scum motivation in your actions. Anyone can say they are town. If you really want to keep having the discussion, then we should just ally and sniff each other's asses in a PT where we doing clutter up the game thread with this shit any more. If nothing else, it will save everyone else from having to deal with it, and if you are
actually
town (I will admit that it's in the possibility space), you might even find a way to convince us. I mean ... I've had a stronger case against someone before and they flipped town (Titus in Space Dandy 2) ... so I'm willing to at least give you enough benefit of the doubt to listen and re-evaluate my thinking.

What I'm not going to do is keep this non stop noise going with this back and forth with you in the main thread.
This doesn't sound like a bad idea actually.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10001 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

I see no harm aligning with rr.
I can always give him the boot if he passes me off.
:P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10002 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I might vote TWIE I am waiting for TWIE to answer my questions about their vig ability. The historical fiction seems to point town.... however things about the vig ability makes me double think my read.
I am still pretty happy about the Far lynch as it would clear a lot up.

We should see who voted who on the Are ypu in there Steven event ........We know Snarky was the lynch choice. we could possible learn at least something

I did not vote.......

TFL- Did not vote
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10003 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10002, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:TFL- Did not vote
:facepalm: Seriously, mate. You don't vote in events and you don't get into alliances (you only managed to ally once in 4 episodes reigning over the slot!). :roll:

I votes Step_Shadow

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10004 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Fine with allying with you farside.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10005 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9907, Randomnamechange wrote:I'm with MoI here, Creature is pretty obv scum
Where is your creature vote?
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10006 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

I'm not exactly thrilled with any of the major wagons right now.
Farside never really read her as scum.
I think TWIE would be voting one of creature/farside aka his counterwagons if he was scum. Or he is scum with Creature and doesn't want to vote there cause there is a GS guilty on him and figures Creature is more likely to make it endgame than him.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10007 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

I'll sheep MOI for now.

VOTE: Creature
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10008 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

wow ..thought this site might of went down for good......Need to remind the people in charge of the Mafia to apy their bills next time :)

I am not happy about my vote on Far..... I am warming up to Far but right now I am still concern about her vote ability, While not likely scum and likely third party she can still tip the balance to a scum win which would be okay with her bc she can win with either scum or town if I remember right,
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10009 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by Creature »

Are all alliances decided?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10010 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by Creature »

Also, SirCakez is a master busser, so wouldn't be surprised if he was pushing one of his team mates earlier.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10011 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Creature »

In post 2340, SirCakez wrote:Upon some review
Moving CoolDog down to nullscum, Klingon to nullscum, Snarky to null, Xkfyu to scum and Kraska to nulltown
The rest of my nulls have basically nothing

Town:
Fire
mastin
farside
Yume

Nulltown: Creature,
A50
, Seraphim (TheFuzzylogic99),
NC
grapes
, Seraphim (TheFuzzylogic99),
Kraskaesque
Null:
KTS (MagnaofIllusion)
Skybird
Random
, TWIE,
DGB
Snarky

Nullscum: Shiro, Foxbird (Shadow_step),
CoolDog (MathBlade)
Klingon

Scum:
McMenno
Obi
Reasonably Rational
Xkfyu
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10012 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:03 am

Post by Creature »

maybe some of the greens (non-bolded) are inaccurate.
Sigh
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10013 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 10005, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 9907, Randomnamechange wrote:I'm with MoI here, Creature is pretty obv scum
Where is your creature vote?
Worried about stuff like quickhammers, didnt't feel the need to vote at that point especially after Farside's antics yeserday.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10014 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 10002, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I might vote TWIE I am waiting for TWIE to answer my questions about their vig ability. The historical fiction seems to point town.... however things about the vig ability makes me double think my read.
I am still pretty happy about the Far lynch as it would clear a lot up.

We should see who voted who on the Are ypu in there Steven event ........We know Snarky was the lynch choice. we could possible learn at least something

I did not vote.......

TFL- Did not vote
In post 10008, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:wow ..thought this site might of went down for good......Need to remind the people in charge of the Mafia to apy their bills next time :)

I am not happy about my vote on Far..... I am warming up to Far but right now I am still concern about her vote ability, While not likely scum and likely third party she can still tip the balance to a scum win which would be okay with her bc she can win with either scum or town if I remember right,
This is a quick turn around.

Shadow. I'm going to align with rr.
Probably will want to shot myself after but it is, what it is.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10015 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Shadow_step »

So who wants to ally with me? Apart from TFL and kraska. No point allying with scum.
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10016 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Creature »

I suggest not matching {Shadow, TFL, Shiro, TWIE}
Sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10017 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 10016, Creature wrote:I suggest not matching {Shadow, TFL, Shiro, TWIE}
Why aren't you voting a scum read?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10018 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Creature »

I could change my vote to TWIE, but I don't think I'll convince TunnelofIllusion to stop scumreading me.
Sigh
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #10019 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Varsoon »

Due to the site being down, I am extending the deadline by 48 hours.
This will be reflected on the next votecount and the first post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10020 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 10018, Creature wrote:I could change my vote to TWIE, but I don't think I'll convince TunnelofIllusion to stop scumreading me.
:roll:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10021 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10019, Varsoon wrote:
Due to the site being down, I am extending the deadline by 48 hours.
This will be reflected on the next votecount and the first post.
How about prods? They should be extended too, but I'm taking no risks. :wink:

They are.
I'm currently on V/LA, myself, so I haven't been as strident about prods/activity during this time.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10022 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

General thoughts.
I'm leaning on voting Creature.
Few reasons why are how he's reacting to the points on him and the lies he says.
Rr reaction to twie being voted. He acted like he knew TWIE's alignment when he acaused me of possibly voting him.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #10023 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9994, Reasonably Rational wrote:You should know who we are and what our abilities are.
Well I don't. I know your character. I know what your event is. I know that you have a killing power, which was conveyed to me as being something incredibly weak. That's it.
Sometimes scum act scummy.
Yes, sometimes.
But the vast majority of scummy actions come from town.

Scummy actions, in of themselves, cannot be read.
You need to look deeper than surface-level play and take into consideration other factors. Who the player is. (Me making a surface-level scummy play is different from Titus making a surface-level scummy play is different from Thefuzzylogic making a surface-level scummy play is different from......) What the driving motivator behind their actions was. Does it fit into a plan, or does it not?

And your failure is that you've failed to connect the dots between "this is farside's plan" and "these are farside's actions". You've done those individually. But you haven't connected them. That's what I do, because it's what I'm good at, and yet I can't figure out a connection. I can't do it on my own, and even knowing what your logic is, "these are farside's actions" to "this is farside's plan", trying to do your work for you and fill the gap, create a line between the two,
I can't
, because it doesn't exist.

The two are entirely unconnected, and that's my point. If farside were scum, then the plan would have a clear tie to the actions. Yet the disconnect between farside's actions and what you say is her plan (which doesn't even make that much sense as a plan anyway!) means I quite literally can't see her as scum.
There's no foolproof objective evidence nor is there likely to be because Varsoon despises cops and mechanical guilties and wants people to PLAY the game.
And this is a very un-RR thing to say. From either head, though I'd be instantly lynching you if that were Cerb speaking. RR specializes in turning things V has made--which he makes in an attempt to force people to play the game--into things that CAN break the game mechanically. See also, the first Steven Universe game with your game-winning plan among other spots. You know it to be true.

So tell me. Why are you insisting now that there is no objective evidence? Why are you insisting on discarding the mechanical evidence which strongly indicates that farside is town? Yes it's not evidence based off of play, but it's evidence which should be near-foolproof, requiring an incredible stretch in logic.
To say that we haven't seriously pushed Farside just tells me you haven't been reading.
No, no!
Quite the opposite.
I've said you've done
plenty
of serious pushing on farside.

I'm calling the push an absolute pile of shit.
And no ... I won't just "dealwithit" that you just compared me to Donald Trump. (For the record: I would feel the same way if you compared me to Hillary Clinton).
Not taking that back, sorry.
It means nothing about you as a person.
It means everything about your play in this game.
This is the difference between calling you stupid, and calling your actions stupid. I'm doing the latter.

...For what it's worth, though: inherent to that statement is a comparison to my own scumgame so it's explicitly me saying nothing I wouldn't also say of myself. And on that subject, I could also compare
myself
to Hillary Clinton...and I have gone on record multiple times about my belief that she's even worse than Trump is. (I'm firmly in the camp that no matter which of them wins, we all lose.) But that's politics. Back to the game!
In post 9995, Reasonably Rational wrote:The one thing that makes me pause a little on Creature is that I can't think of any motivation that makes sense for the things he's said. I don't see what he could possibly be trying to gain.
Like this.
There are many words I would like to use for this.
But I'll keep it to a simple one: hypocrite.

You can't shit on me saying this for farside and then turn around to use it on Creature yourself.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10024 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Creature »

Not sure anymore, we could simply assume farside22 won't support scum and not lynch her, that'd make things easier.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”