Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 74, Hermie wrote:
In post 69, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 61, Hermie wrote:Just for the fun of it? Cause I really would like an answer back from 1 shot. He appears rather uncooperative tho.

Could be curious is chainsawing me to take any small amount of pressure off him. Or white knighting him for some town cred. Or just reaction testing me. Anything is possible.

But I like my vote on 1 shot rn.
could be.

because I as scum, I like sticking my neck out for my scum partners this early in the game. I mean it doesnt matter that I have been playing this game for years. I like to throw all fucking good experience out the window and just try getting the 1 vote "pressure" off my partner who appears to be new. thats how I play this game as scum.

makes sense.

LOL.

want to try something else?

let me help you.

"CKD is probably scum because he KNOWS 1 shot is town. he is just banking that a stupid ass wagon develops on him and 1 shot flips town, making him appear town for protecting town"

that would be a better angle.

either way, I dont think you believe that I am chainsawing shit.

I dont. I think you are doing a reaction test on whomever you think it would be good to do a reaction test on. If I thought you were scum I'd vote you.

And I know this will get called buddying but idgaf cause it's the truth.
I think if you are scum twist is scum. Too obviously a bus
Hermie
Hermie
Goon
Hermie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Hermie »

Twist is pulling a move I do alot. I like someone's wagon but I don't want to appear to sheep so I go thru and find some little thing to grab on to and call that my reason for voting them. The problem is that it's NAI.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Blawb »

In post 9, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 8, Hermie wrote:Hey hey remember we are quick lynching blawb first! VOTE: blawb
VOTE: Hermie
A quick lynch is never good. Encouraging one feels like scum
Starting off, I don't like this. Creeps isn't an idiot. I don't like his post because he should know better.
I 100% do not believe that Creeps thinks hermie expects this to work. I would have said Hermie sees us as a threat (he knows who we are and how we play, he knows we're good) but he stated his intentions pre-game so I'd call it NAI. Creeps, on the other hand, seems to be going for a buddy attempt. I don't like this.

VOTE: Creeps

I'll remove the vote when creeps can answer:
1. Why did you act like hermie's vote was a threat?
2. Did you actually think hermie would get a D1 vote on us?
3. Were you attempting to appeal to us?
4. How is going for a quick-vote D1 scummy?

You'd better convince me, or I will get you lynched.

-N
TwiszTed
TwiszTed
Goon
TwiszTed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:07 am

Post by TwiszTed »

In post 71, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 68, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 8, Hermie wrote:Hey hey remember we are quick lynching blawb first! VOTE: blawb
In post 41, Hermie wrote:This is RVs and he made a controversial move. Is that not the point of rvs? To find players making weird moves and question them for it?
VOTE: Hermie

He feels very overexplainy.

wait what?

how exactly are these post over explainy?

UNVOTE:
Post 8 is repeating what people were saying pregame, as if he feels the need to remind us in order to avoid backlash.

41, he's surprised that he got backlash for an rvs vote and whining about it because he's afraid he's caught scum. As newbscum, it adds up just fine.
Keep your posts green
Don't let me see red
Cuz when I get meen
Scum be getting ded
TwiszTed
TwiszTed
Goon
TwiszTed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:09 am

Post by TwiszTed »

In post 66, Hermie wrote:Do you honestly think that me as a newer player would stick his neck out on the first day of day1?
This supports my case, because Hermie was doing his best NOT to stick his neck out and he came under the gun anyway.

Note, he's squirming.
Keep your posts green
Don't let me see red
Cuz when I get meen
Scum be getting ded
Hermie
Hermie
Goon
Hermie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Hermie »

Actually I'm not. Despite many chances to remove my vote from 1 shot and get some pressure off possibly I have left it there because I really would like an answer.

And as a warning. Blawb is a power player. For good or bad he will be a strong player to watch.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Creeps20 »

(Aka noguy)
1. I have changed my playstyle a lot. That was mostly a quick get-out of RVS.
2. Well he did didn't he?
3. Why would I? I just wanted some of the players in that hydra alive. Mainly Brandon but gin has a great habit of leading a D1 on scum.
4. Simple. I know that if we were policy lynching I would be next (due to lack of avatar) and I highly wish that did not happen as it could be two mislynches and at least two kills
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Blawb »

In post 66, Hermie wrote:Ahhh crap this is getting old already. Do you honestly think that me as a newer player would stick his neck out on the first day of day1? Shit I could be totally under the radar with no votes on me at all right now. I'm just waiting for blawb and creeps to come on again. They slightly know me at least.
Noticed this. Herm, it's been a while since I've played with you. The last time I saw you as scum was 2-ish months ago when I hosted. He flubbed, got lynched D1 for not contributing and just overall being unhelpful and fluffy. Then you stop playing on our forums for a while and you come back and you've changed drastically. You acted like this when you were town in kart's game, but you've obviously changed your scumgame too. So don't expect us to be your valiant savior.

-N
The Underachievers
The Underachievers
Goon
The Underachievers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:19 am

Post by The Underachievers »

I like creature and dunstrall's votes.
Sadly they're only indicative of knowing zach and me xd

Hermie why so much AtE this early? You barely have any votes on you.
The Underachievers
The Underachievers
Goon
The Underachievers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:20 am

^scout
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

In post 41, Hermie wrote:Hmmm. My first game of scum I did that I think.

I'm not hard reading q shot as scum. This is RVs and he made a controversial move. Is that not the point of rvs? To find players making weird moves and question them for it?
i did too. ill get the link
In post 42, Creature wrote:Image

VOTE: The Underachievers
i cant even...
In post 66, Hermie wrote:Ahhh crap this is getting old already. Do you honestly think that me as a newer player would stick his neck out on the first day of day1? Shit I could be totally under the radar with no votes on me at all right now. I'm just waiting for blawb and creeps to come on again. They slightly know me at least.
god i hate this
In post 67, Creeps20 wrote:
Yeah. If I didn't think you were scum why is there a BW on you?
plz get an avatar :) i beg you.

VOTE: hermie
already feels like hes flailing
Always ask for consent before hopping on someone's wagon.
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p7878590
link where i voted no lynch D1 as scum my first game
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Blawb »

In post 81, Creeps20 wrote:(Aka noguy)
3. Why would I? I just wanted some of the players in that hydra alive. Mainly Brandon but gin has a great habit of leading a D1 on scum.
4. Simple. I know that if we were policy lynching I would be next (due to lack of avatar) and I highly wish that did not happen as it could be two mislynches and at least two kills
1. You didn't answer my question. You said you changed your playstyle. Why did you act like it was a threat? If you're referring to the get-out of RVS, then why do you want RVS to end this early?
2. Typed the question wrong. D1 wagon, not a D1 vote.
3. Soo... we're good, but you don't want us to like you? Is that what I'm getting? And you know Brandon is super screwy and manipulative af, and when I went on a tangent and went for him, you were one of the people who followed blindly because he
could
have been a huge threat if he was mafia.
4. You're worried about a policy-lynch based on the fact you have no avatar? Get a goddamn avatar! Or is it that you'd have trouble defending one?

Not satisfied yet.

-N
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

dont necessarily think that voting no lynch is AI though if you are not used to the site meta.
The Underachievers
The Underachievers
Goon
The Underachievers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:32 am

In post 88, Sickofit1138 wrote:dont necessarily think that voting no lynch is AI though if you are not used to the site meta.
It's been kind of proven that no-lynching D1 is generally bad for town though.

So why would you?

Gotta go, I'm v/la for a day or so, so redirect all your concerns to mr zach for now

-S
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 87, Blawb wrote:
1. You didn't answer my question. You said you changed your playstyle. Why did you act like it was a threat? If you're referring to the get-out of RVS, then why do you want RVS to end this early?
3. Soo... we're good, but you don't want us to like you? Is that what I'm getting? And you know Brandon is super screwy and manipulative af, and when I went on a tangent and went for him, you were one of the people who followed blindly because he
could
4. You're worried about a policy-lynch based on the fact you have no avatar? Get a goddamn avatar! Or is it that you'd have trouble defending one?

Not satisfied yet.

-N
1. Because I knew that town would be at a disadvantage early on if it happened. Assuming you or me are not scum.
2. Ohhhhh

Because of the sign-up thread
3. Where? Anyways I think that at least one of you will do something unmistakablely scummy and thus. If you are scum. You will get lynched. Probably
4. There's a specific one I would like. Still in construction though. And I don't change for people. If people don't like it then they can't do stuff about it.
Hermie
Hermie
Goon
Hermie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Hermie »

The thing is we can do something about it. We can quick hammer you.

@sickofit I'm done defending. If you guys wanna lynch me go for it. I will attempt to give some advice before i die.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 91, Hermie wrote:The thing is we can do something about it. We can quick hammer you.

@sickofit I'm done defending. If you guys wanna lynch me go for it. I will attempt to give some advice before i die.
You can
try
Hermie
Hermie
Goon
Hermie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Hermie »

Okay that was pissy.

VOTE: creeps

Sheep me he's likely town but idgaf right now.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 93, Hermie wrote:Okay that was pissy.

VOTE: creeps

Sheep me he's likely town but idgaf right now.
Wow hermie just wow.

So you OMGUS me because I said something and you say 'he is probably town".

So you don't care if a townie gets lynched?
Good job.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

VOTE: blawb
The avatar is too close to mine.

i have never used the post tag so i hope this works. Anyways, Hermie is just crazy, i dont know if he is scum just creating a racket and confusion or if he is town and trying to find a slip early on. Jeez man, i mean he has 24 or so posts already!

Creep seems like a newer player that isnt familiar with RVS and is just excited to jump around and prove himself. Also that "you can try" comment was a horrible decision.

It is too early for me to figure anything out.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

Wow, i did not space those out, a horrible choice on my part. Well, i learned for next time.

I think that Hermie voting for Creep then calling him town is a bit fishy.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Blawb »

In post 90, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 87, Blawb wrote:
could

Not satisfied yet.

-N
1. Because I knew that town would be at a disadvantage early on if it happened. Assuming you or me are not scum.
2. Ohhhhh

Because of the sign-up thread
3. Where? Anyways I think that at least one of you will do something unmistakablely scummy and thus. If you are scum. You will get lynched. Probably
4. There's a specific one I would like. Still in construction though. And I don't change for people. If people don't like it then they can't do stuff about it.
1. Town would be at a disadvantage if RVS ended early? Or if you were lynched? The way I see it, RVS is important for getting early reads. So you'd think it'd be good. But you seem to want it to stop because you fear a lynch on yourself. So am I correct in saying you're OK with town getting hindered to keep yourself alive?
2. I am fully aware that's where he said it. Do you actually think he could have gotten a wagon on us?
3. Probably. You should know that we don't really mess up as scum. If we were scum together, rest assured we'd be poring over our every post and killing our slipups.
4. Answer the second part. Were you trying to avoid it because you fear an inability to defend a pointless wagon?
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 95, Secret Agent Jin wrote:VOTE: blawb

i have never used the post tag so i hope this works. Anyways, Hermie is just crazy, i dont know if he is scum just creating a racket and confusion or if he is town and trying to find a slip early on. Jeez man, i mean he has 24 or so posts already!

Creep seems like a newer player that isnt familiar with RVS and is just excited to jump around and prove himself. Also that "you can try" comment was a horrible decision.

You random vote on page 3. Really? You got nothing on any player and have no reads on anyone but me or hermie? Actually make a tactful vote.

Blawb

1. No i was reffering to 2 policy lynches consequently.
2. Probably
3. Yeah but once you know the meta it is easier.
4. Pretty much. I am pretty terrible at defending.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Blawb »

In post 98, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 95, Secret Agent Jin wrote:VOTE: blawb

You random vote on page 3. Really? You got nothing on any player and have no reads on anyone but me or hermie? Actually make a tactful vote.

Blawb

1. No i was reffering to 2 policy lynches consequently.
2. Probably
3. Yeah but once you know the meta it is easier.
4. Pretty much. I am pretty terrible at defending.
Stop pick-and-choose responding to me. This is what scum creeps does. Answer everything or don't answer at all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”