Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:36 am

Post by Gorrad »

Huh, that's interresting, Jordan. TSS's role would support that to an extent, but how would you explain how he would protect against kills like the boiled-alive? He seems to me more like a Doc against only one type of kill, meaning another Doc would be existant for the other kind.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

BM -

" I'm not sure what 'harranging' is, but your failure to acknowledge ANY of your scummy play is the last nail in the coffin as far as im concerned. "

Pretty much everything you have said is scummy (Like saying I never claimed, when you claimed RIGHT AFTER I DID), is based on your OWN perspective of the game, which, almost always, is based on something that isn't real. You have admitted that you are simply baiting me. Your case is nothing but baiting and goading. Now you want an apology from me, and that, to me, just sounds like more goading and baiting. You are not taking this game seriously, you are trying to turn it into "BM's-Playtime" instead of
" the silent speaker-ShadowLurker-pickemgenius-PlaysWithSquirrels-Skruffs-Bamboomancer-Gorrad-
Tarhalindur-Aimee-Erg0-Sir Tornado-ckillor-VitaminR-Nightfall-Yamahako-
BattleMage-Blight-Lowell-foolinc-JordanA24- Albert B. rampage-skitzer-JDodge-Dripping Goofball-playtime"

I actually pointed out some pretty heavy points about you counterclaiming yourself and outright lying about having bad behavior notes, and instead of responding, you are focussing on whining about my play.

Now here's what I have to say about The Silent Speaker:
I think that since Bad Behavior notes are similar to a public but hidden lynch system (There being no way to know how many it takes before someone is fired or expelled or whatnot, but all bad behavior notes must be posted publicly), it seems to me that The Silent Speaker maybe was more of a vote-remover than a doctor.

The reason I say that is because he can get rid of bad behavior notes from players. So if bad behavior notes were the 'second kill', then the only players who would have died from them would have been either me or Battle Mage, assuming that both of our notes were real and enough to kill.

But, and I want to make sure of this, The Silent Speaker is listed as both alive and dead. MOD - Can you confirm or correct the current player roster?

I originally thought maybe he took all of the notes I gave BM and it was enough to cause him to be fired, or something, but when I Was making the list up above I noticed that JDodge and skitzer are not on the alive ilst but the silent speaker is. So I thought bad behavior notes *might* result in a temporary suspension. But since TSS wasn't given any, I guess that theory doesn't hold water.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:13 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

mad apologies.

shit has been wicked lately.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:58 pm

Post by Erg0 »

JordanA24 wrote:I believe the claim, but I think there's one slight problem.

I think TSS was our doctor.
Gorrad wrote:Huh, that's interresting, Jordan. TSS's role would support that to an extent, but how would you explain how he would protect against kills like the boiled-alive? He seems to me more like a Doc against only one type of kill, meaning another Doc would be existant for the other kind.
I specifically avoided raising this when I was asking Tar about his claim, because it's
very
anti-town. Please don't speculate any further on the existence of doctors.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote: Pretty much everything you have said is scummy (Like saying I never claimed, when you claimed RIGHT AFTER I DID)
Thats not scummy-it's a fact. You STILL havent claimed a role. I wonder why that could be? :roll:
Skruffs wrote: You have admitted that you are simply baiting me. Your case is nothing but baiting and goading.
Yes, because obviously my main objective in any game is to have a pathetic argument with someone on the opposing side, the result being that he doesnt get lynched. :roll:
I think you are seeing my case as 'baiting' because it provokes an emotive reaction from you. You are a classic example of someone reacting overdefensively, and trying desperately to play down the case against them. I can understand that you are unable to see the bigger picture, but dont think that means anyone else is the same.
Skruffs wrote: Now you want an apology from me, and that, to me, just sounds like more goading and baiting. You are not taking this game seriously.
Of course i want an apology from you. You've been downright rude this game, and i dont think that is acceptable, whether you are scum or town. This is a game and we all play to win, but equally there is no need to make personal, and offensive comments towards others. Its just not acceptable imo. You say it is me not taking the game seriously, but i think its more a case of you being totally out of order, and me trying not to rise to it.
Skruffs wrote: I actually pointed out some pretty heavy points about you counterclaiming yourself
Lol, you wish! I'm not going to reiterate once more why this is BS, but it involves the words:

ROLE, NOTES, AREN'T, BB and YOUR.

Skruffs wrote: and outright lying about having bad behavior notes, and instead of responding, you are focussing on whining about my play.
Ive responded to these lame criticisms several times already. I havent lied about having BB notes. I'd say you should be more concerned about the fact that whilst everyone else will have a FINITE number of BB notes, you are claiming to have an INFINITE number. In other words, you are claiming to be able to stamp hundreds of BB notes on everyone, every day. Yet, only yesterday you gave me 8 BB notes, and said "Not all of these are real".

SO WHICH IS IT? Do you have less than 8 BB notes, or over a million?
And WHY THE F**K HAVEN'T WE LYNCHED YOU YET!? :shock:
Skruffs wrote: I originally thought maybe he took all of the notes I gave BM and it was enough to cause him to be fired, or something, but when I Was making the list up above I noticed that JDodge and skitzer are not on the alive ilst but the silent speaker is. So I thought bad behavior notes *might* result in a temporary suspension. But since TSS wasn't given any, I guess that theory doesn't hold water.
I dont understand this atall... :?:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:23 am

Post by Erg0 »

Were you planning on actually doing something about lynching Skruffs, since you want it so badly?
V/LA most weekends.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:02 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Thank you for keeping the cafeteria nearly spotless!

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Erg0 wrote:Were you planning on actually doing something about lynching Skruffs, since you want it so badly?
yup. I was just reading more of Traditional Mafia. I'll throw something as soon as i remember what food i have, and i can get others to check in and throw stuff aswell. There is f all point me throwing my food at Skruffs if nobody else is going to, and we have to settle for a sub-par lynch.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:29 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm now convinced that skruffs and BM know something about each other that they're not saying.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:42 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Lowell wrote:I'm now convinced that skruffs and BM know something about each other that they're not saying.
You know, I would be completely and utterly unsurprised if this conclusion is correct, and would go further and say that they probably both know something about Jordan as well.

Battle Mage, Skruffs - if you do know something about each other that isn't thread related, please spit it out (especially if it involves Jordan or Aimee as well). I'd like to be able to break the setup in half, if you don't mind.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Lowell wrote:I'm now convinced that skruffs and BM know something about each other that they're not saying.
You know, I would be completely and utterly unsurprised if this conclusion is correct, and would go further and say that they probably both know something about Jordan as well.

Battle Mage, Skruffs - if you do know something about each other that isn't thread related, please spit it out (especially if it involves Jordan or Aimee as well). I'd like to be able to break the setup in half, if you don't mind.
lol i dont know what you're getting at here. What would i possibly know about Skruffs that wasnt thread related, that would have any relevance here? :?:
And no, i dont know anything about Jordan or Aimee either in case you were wondering.

The only important knowledge i have about Skruffs is that he is scum. Meta-knowledge if you like. What are you trying to hint at?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:56 am

Post by Gorrad »

Erm, Tar, you keep talking about breaking the setup in half...care to elaborate what that entails?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by Skruffs »

BM, you obviously don't have meta-knowledge on me, because I'm not scum. So if you think you have a meta on me, you are wrong. I actually respect metas to a degree, but you do not have any. I actually successfully (I think) used a meta on you earlier day one and then you went batcrazy and started 'over compensating' by acting like the LArger than Life BM that I mentioned seemed to be missing, which was, to me, more likely a sign of you being scum. When you immediately dropped the guise, and went after me (and have continued to go after me nonstop to the exclusion of payign attention to other players, which is also scum tell), and that's been your 'Plan' ever sense.

Lowell, Tarhalindur, All I know about BM is that he has NO idea what he's takling about regarding the bad behavior notes, and that he is WILDLY fishing in the guise of making assertions that are not true and asking if anyone will back him up. Everyone else goes "Uh, hmm," and he chalks it up. He's fishing. Hard core. He would NOT answer Sir T's question about his alignment.

Now he's demanding that I role claim. Tell me, Tarhalindur - Do *you* have a 'role' to claim, or do you have a Name, some flavor text, and perhaps some abilities (with explanation)???

BM's contradictions on himself regarding what is what, his alignment, what he thinks about my claiming, EVERYTHING, indicates that he has NO ideaq what he is talking about. I was the first person (I think) to claim who I was in this game, and he immediately followed right after wards with a similar claim, whil saying that mine is likely scum. When SIR T asked who he was affiliated with earlier, he said "Pro-town, obv", after refusing to.

Now he is trying to get more information. More. And you seem to be, instead of calling him out on oit, or being curious, you BOTH seem to be trying to goad him into launching food at me. Hmm.

Lowell
, yesterday you said "Skruffs, I'm not buying that BM would claim a role if he knew he was scum and could potentially be linked later to other scum. I'm content to believe you both for now (if for no other reason that because your roles will grow easier and easier to confirm) ". Now you are trying to turn us against each other.
Also, you ahve only thrown food at skitzer (town) and Gorrad, almost exclusively. You are not exactly hunting so much as saying "This guy is scum!", etc.
What is *your* strategy in this game?
For trying to goad two players that you say you are content to believe into throwing food at you, I will
Fling French Fry at Lowell
. Bad form, and very obvious.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

And Tarhalindur: No, I have absolutely nothing to do with Any of those people you are mentioned. I'm not affiliated with any gossip groups, scum groups, masons, any thing of any sort. I don't know anyone's role, I'm not a cop or anything like that. My opinions are based on my observations of play IN the game, which I think should be obvious if you look at what I am saying. I know the game is already 34 pages long, but if you were to read back through it, skimming through except around Battle Mage, and when he goes quiet, when he gets upset, when he gets belligerent, and how he responds to questioning, you will see why he shows up so highly on my radar.
foolinc
foolinc
Goon
foolinc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:02 pm

Post by foolinc »

Just popping in to say that I have not forgotten this game. Two people were fired at work and I've been taking more hours than usual with my full college course load. Thankfully, in the next coming days, a good amount of my final projects will be done, giving me some time to look at this game and get my head straight. Now, it's time for me to take a siesta.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:04 am

Post by Lowell »

@Skruffs- yeah, well, that's the thing. I (and a few others) have made clear that we think that probably neither of you would claim a role so out of the blue if you really were scum. But the fact that BOTH of you are pretty much blowing off that argument makes me think you have some ROLEBASED reason for thinking the other is scum.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

My opinion on bm is based on his actions, in the game, not his role that he claims to have and claimed to have right after I claimed.

If you think there is a ROLEBASED reason why I think bm is acting scummy that I haven't mentioned, why don't you or tarhalindur expound on the reasoning behind that thought? Tar is in a talkative groupat night (by his own admission), are you claiming the same?

And you completely ignored my point about you vs gorrad.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:31 am

Post by Lowell »

I am not in a talkative group at night, and my role says nothing about you or BM.

More I'm just basing this on how certain both of you seem at the other's guilt. It's possible that's just playstyle, but it looks to me to be of something more. But if you both say it isn't, I'll go back to my original opinion that you're probably not scum.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:13 pm

Post by Erg0 »

In BM's case it's
definitely
playstyle.
V/LA most weekends.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:16 pm

DEADLINE DEC 15
- Lunch doesn't last forever kids!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Is Skruffs food-worthy ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by Gorrad »

That's your call and yours alone.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:00 am

First page role call has been fixed - tss is now ONLY dead, thanks for catching my mistake.

Hey, who stole my Windex???

Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:35 am

Post by Yamahako »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Is Skruffs food-worthy ?
Smoosh a pea in ABR's hair
I think you're food worthy.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:BM, you obviously don't have meta-knowledge on me, because I'm not scum. So if you think you have a meta on me, you are wrong. I actually respect metas to a degree, but you do not have any. I actually successfully (I think) used a meta on you earlier day one and then you went batcrazy and started 'over compensating' by acting like the LArger than Life BM that I mentioned seemed to be missing, which was, to me, more likely a sign of you being scum.When you immediately dropped the guise, and went after me (and have continued to go after me nonstop to the exclusion of payign attention to other players, which is also scum tell), and that's been your 'Plan' ever sense.
Unfortunately you have rendered your own argument invalid here. By claiming that a meta only exists if it is on scum, and then claiming one on me is a stupid statement, because it makes the assumption that i am scum, before the meta itself is brought into play.
Skruffs wrote: Lowell, Tarhalindur, All I know about BM is that he has NO idea what he's takling about regarding the bad behavior notes
It concerns me that no-one has picked up on this yet. Me and Skruffs have both claimed BB notes, and have both claimed different mechanics for them. Thus 1 of us MUST be lying, and hence, scum. As i've been cop-confirmed, it makes absolute sense to lynch Skruffs today, because even if he came up town, you would know that i was scum.

Skruffs wrote:and that he is WILDLY fishing in the guise of making assertions that are not true and asking if anyone will back him up. Everyone else goes "Uh, hmm," and he chalks it up. He's fishing. Hard core. He would NOT answer Sir T's question about his alignment.
Lies and more lies eh Skruffs? Again, it doesnt take a genius to go back and read my posts and find the inconsistency in Skruffs' comments.
Skruffs wrote: Now he's demanding that I role claim. Tell me, Tarhalindur - Do *you* have a 'role' to claim, or do you have a Name, some flavor text, and perhaps some abilities (with explanation)???
Um, how long have you been playing Mafia? :roll:
Role = Ability... FOOL.
Skruffs wrote: BM's contradictions on himself regarding what is what, his alignment, what he thinks about my claiming, EVERYTHING, indicates that he has NO ideaq what he is talking about. I was the first person (I think) to claim who I was in this game, and he immediately followed right after wards with a similar claim, whil saying that mine is likely scum. When SIR T asked who he was affiliated with earlier, he said "Pro-town, obv", after refusing to.
Wait a sec. So withholding information is scummy, and trying to extract information is also scummy? :lol:
And failure to claim immediately is scummy when i do it, but for you its a completely different ball game right?
I CANNOT believe i'm hearing this... :shock:
Skruffs wrote: Now he is trying to get more information. More. And you seem to be, instead of calling him out on oit, or being curious, you BOTH seem to be trying to goad him into launching food at me. Hmm.
What do you have to hide?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”