TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10976 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

unless someone has been mod confirmed than we must consider it is possible the might be scum or antitown

saying that it is possible I am a SK .
I am not but I think that Town should consider that a possibility
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10977 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 10972, farside22 wrote:
In post 10962, Reasonably Rational wrote:...

We gave you shit because what you did creates perfect cover for scum to hide under. Without those 5 votes as the floor, all the people who claimed singleton votes on people wouldn't have had a place to hide. Without Titus using her conftown, our plan would have went off perfectly, Mastin would have had like 17 points or something, and we could have tested the people who showed up with low vote counts, and scum would have had less room to hide in and would have had to justify their choices.

There's a big difference between deliberately obfuscating the results of the event while simultaneously decreasing the chance that conftown ends up winning the event and working to ENSURE conftown wins and town gains maximum information.

-Cerb
Here's a presentation of what you have been doing.

Maybe you did all that to fake scum hunting and look town.
I mean sky voted mastin according to her so scum knew the plan occurring to your theory so......you look just as guilty in my book.
Of course Skybird knew about the plan. We had already established that Yume was Steven, and her ability to talk to both Mastin and Skybird was why we wanted to ally with her on D2, to maximize the reach of the basic plan we had formulated for using our event. We didn't know at the time we wanted to chat with her that the gems had a PT(though there were hints), but she pretty much confirmed it to us in the hood when we mentioned that she'd be able to talk to three other people(by which we meant mastin, skybird, and skybirds ally), and she responded with suspicion about how we knew she could talk to that many other people.

What do you mean here's a presentation of what I have been doing? And...did you read the wall Drixx posted earlier? I know you did, because you responded to things he said in it. In it he outlines a fair number of things that have occurred in game that really don't make sense for scum!us, especially when it's all taken together. Individually maybe, but all of it is absurd. A posited scum us, if we wanted Yume dead(which, ya know, is a question mark in and of itself, she was townreading us and Skybird) would have never put stress up to the point where xkfyu could kill Skybird, and anyone who says otherwise either has never played with us and didn't bother researching us at all, or they're so deeply tunneled on us that they're ignoring the obvious contradiction between what's happened this game and the way we play. There is NO REASON(we know of, it's possible there was some sort of restriction on the usage of that power that made it necessary to use it then) why we wouldn't have just waited until some other opportunity to kill her without risking such a powerful role. Scum!us doesn't let their team walk into so many traps THAT WE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT. I mean, I suppose you could posit that we're some sort of mastermind who deliberately cost their team a kill and got their strongest role killed, while creating the PoE pools that the town has been using to great effect, specifically so we'd be townread as a result...but consider that if skybird were still alive, and town had one less member, scum!me only needs ONE more mislynch if we assume a 6 man team, as opposed to the THREE they need at this point.

I don't even know why I'm bothering answering you right now. I told Drixx I'd let him deal with you but it's fucking irritating all the shit you keep taking out of context and without accounting for everything else that's been stated just to push your agenda. It's obvious to me that you're not aligned to the town. Shall we count the reasons why?

1) You kept using your power throughout the cluster instead of, ya know, TRYING TO KEEP SCUM FROM KILLING PEOPLE.
2) You're claiming to be a 1x lynchproof NK immune ascetic roleblocker alliance destroyer who CAN win with town but can also win with your own win con. Do you even realize how fucking ridiculous that sounds? Your claim was believable until you modified it to include being BP. Our absolute BEST CASE scenario here is that you're simply third party and will just exit the game when you complete your goal, but I refuse to let town just fucking sit around and pretend like your claim makes sense for town and ignore that you could quite easily simply win the game and screw us all over.
3) Even AFTER Titus popped her IC YOU KEPT THE BULLSHIT UP WITH HER, AND THEN YOU STARTED IT WITH US. You just keep vomiting all over the thread and hiding among the excrement of the sewer it's become. You know who keeps throwing up a smokescreen by arguing endless with conftown? People who have shit to hide, like a ridiculous claim for town to make, NOT fucking town.
4) Now that you seem to have been forced into a position where you have to admit you were lying about your previous claim to make it more believable, here you are, back to your MO all game of attacking a convenient target to force all eyes away from your bullshit claim.

Now, everything Drixx said in his earlier post was spot on, he's just not fucking me and didn't ask Varsoon the right question, and he has a huge hard on for playing nice with neutrals(something I used to ruthlessly manipulate him all game long in SF), and it's making him give you the benefit of the doubt when he really really really shouldn't do so.

With all that said...we aren't going to lynch you anytime soon. You managed to convince 2 of our conftown that you're no threat, so this is all probably a waste of words, but fuck it. Someone needs to call you out on this shit.

This is the last I'll say on this unless I'm alive in lylo. Time to stop feeding the fucking troll.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10978 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 10977, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 10972, farside22 wrote:
In post 10962, Reasonably Rational wrote:...

We gave you shit because what you did creates perfect cover for scum to hide under. Without those 5 votes as the floor, all the people who claimed singleton votes on people wouldn't have had a place to hide. Without Titus using her conftown, our plan would have went off perfectly, Mastin would have had like 17 points or something, and we could have tested the people who showed up with low vote counts, and scum would have had less room to hide in and would have had to justify their choices.

There's a big difference between deliberately obfuscating the results of the event while simultaneously decreasing the chance that conftown ends up winning the event and working to ENSURE conftown wins and town gains maximum information.

-Cerb
Here's a presentation of what you have been doing.

Maybe you did all that to fake scum hunting and look town.
I mean sky voted mastin according to her so scum knew the plan occurring to your theory so......you look just as guilty in my book.
Of course Skybird knew about the plan. We had already established that Yume was Steven, and her ability to talk to both Mastin and Skybird was why we wanted to ally with her on D2, to maximize the reach of the basic plan we had formulated for using our event. We didn't know at the time we wanted to chat with her that the gems had a PT(though there were hints), but she pretty much confirmed it to us in the hood when we mentioned that she'd be able to talk to three other people(by which we meant mastin, skybird, and skybirds ally), and she responded with suspicion about how we knew she could talk to that many other people.

What do you mean here's a presentation of what I have been doing? And...did you read the wall Drixx posted earlier? I know you did, because you responded to things he said in it. In it he outlines a fair number of things that have occurred in game that really don't make sense for scum!us, especially when it's all taken together. Individually maybe, but all of it is absurd. A posited scum us, if we wanted Yume dead(which, ya know, is a question mark in and of itself, she was townreading us and Skybird) would have never put stress up to the point where xkfyu could kill Skybird, and anyone who says otherwise either has never played with us and didn't bother researching us at all, or they're so deeply tunneled on us that they're ignoring the obvious contradiction between what's happened this game and the way we play. There is NO REASON(we know of, it's possible there was some sort of restriction on the usage of that power that made it necessary to use it then) why we wouldn't have just waited until some other opportunity to kill her without risking such a powerful role. Scum!us doesn't let their team walk into so many traps THAT WE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT. I mean, I suppose you could posit that we're some sort of mastermind who deliberately cost their team a kill and got their strongest role killed, while creating the PoE pools that the town has been using to great effect, specifically so we'd be townread as a result...but consider that if skybird were still alive, and town had one less member, scum!me only needs ONE more mislynch if we assume a 6 man team, as opposed to the THREE they need at this point.

I don't even know why I'm bothering answering you right now. I told Drixx I'd let him deal with you but it's fucking irritating all the shit you keep taking out of context and without accounting for everything else that's been stated just to push your agenda. It's obvious to me that you're not aligned to the town. Shall we count the reasons why?

1) You kept using your power throughout the cluster instead of, ya know, TRYING TO KEEP SCUM FROM KILLING PEOPLE.
2) You're claiming to be a 1x lynchproof NK immune ascetic roleblocker alliance destroyer who CAN win with town but can also win with your own win con. Do you even realize how fucking ridiculous that sounds? Your claim was believable until you modified it to include being BP. Our absolute BEST CASE scenario here is that you're simply third party and will just exit the game when you complete your goal, but I refuse to let town just fucking sit around and pretend like your claim makes sense for town and ignore that you could quite easily simply win the game and screw us all over.
3) Even AFTER Titus popped her IC YOU KEPT THE BULLSHIT UP WITH HER, AND THEN YOU STARTED IT WITH US. You just keep vomiting all over the thread and hiding among the excrement of the sewer it's become. You know who keeps throwing up a smokescreen by arguing endless with conftown? People who have shit to hide, like a ridiculous claim for town to make, NOT fucking town.
4) Now that you seem to have been forced into a position where you have to admit you were lying about your previous claim to make it more believable, here you are, back to your MO all game of attacking a convenient target to force all eyes away from your bullshit claim.

Now, everything Drixx said in his earlier post was spot on, he's just not fucking me and didn't ask Varsoon the right question, and he has a huge hard on for playing nice with neutrals(something I used to ruthlessly manipulate him all game long in SF), and it's making him give you the benefit of the doubt when he really really really shouldn't do so.

With all that said...we aren't going to lynch you anytime soon. You managed to convince 2 of our conftown that you're no threat, so this is all probably a waste of words, but fuck it. Someone needs to call you out on this shit.

This is the last I'll say on this unless I'm alive in lylo. Time to stop feeding the fucking troll.

-Cerb
My name is Drixx and I approve this message.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10979 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 10947, Almost50 wrote:I'd like to ally with you, Mastina.
You are aware that it grants no PT right ?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10980 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 10974, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I think we are focusing way too much on the beach event right now and need to go back to basic scum hunting

Honestly I think scum might be using this to throw town off base,,,,,Its a good idea but I think there is too many x factors to get a solid answer

I been trying to play along with my fellow townies and I am getting confused,,,,,,,,Forget it..If I get mislynched I get mislynched. I am determine as anything to get a town win added to my record

@almost
I took it as each scum vote on a wagon went up .5 thus if there were 4 scum the fourth scum vote counted as 2, Okay what you are saying makes sense. It was not that I was not reading it it was I did not understand

My idea that a gem could possible be scum was not disproven. We know the Flavor/role reveal was done in the Gem PT with cut and Paste. This means that as much as it might be unlikely its still possible that info could of been altered.

also I was right about the fake vig claim made by scum.....

RR
I don't think that it doesn't hurt to ask........
We are cofirmed to be of the same alignment. by the mod. We are masons.

@RR, i agree with you on Fuzzy, lookin back that claim doesn't make sense. Do you think they could be a leftover? it would explain them having a 'vig' shit better than them being scum
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10981 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Creature »

Alliances so far?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10982 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Creature »

Mod

Can we get a votecount?
Sigh
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10983 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:30 am

ok was thinking of neighbors....... which is different from masons

sorry,,,,, look like I was wrong on this
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10984 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:40 am

Maston
Far
MOI
Random

Almost
Creature
Shadow
RR
Grapes
Shiro
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10985 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Creature »

In post 10801, Varsoon wrote:Deadline[/b]: (expired on 2016-12-07 10:00:00)
Sigh
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10986 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

So? Is it Creature, Fuzzy or farside we're lynching today? Are we back to the "my way or no way" kind of thing?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10987 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 10986, Almost50 wrote:So? Is it Creature, Fuzzy or farside we're lynching today? Are we back to the "my way or no way" kind of thing?
Creature or shadow.

I'll I read from rr is blah, blah, you so scum, blah blah how dare you call me out for being a hypocrite and take everything said out of context and blah blah blah.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #10988 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:10 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So back from V/LA …

I’d like to ally with RR for tomorrow if that is on the table.

My must kill ASAP list is short –

Creature – I’ve written enough on this subject that I think it should be clear why I want him hung. The fact that TWIE refused to vote him when TWIE’s life was on the line should be a pretty strong indication that he’s a good lynch. Unless you think TWIE is so incompetent that he would not vote a Townie to save his own skin.

Shiro – Underwhelming play and the SirCakez wagon.

Shadow – I’m not about to assume that his ability to prove he has no other innate abilities is Town when we have SO many other methods of proven alignment confirmation and scum clearly have factional abilities that Shadow could use as a Goon. Overall underwhelming play also.

That said …

VOTE: Creature

Also Creature being a Threat to Earth means his run of posts today along these lines ..
In post 10928, Creature wrote:Again, better spare TFL today and tomorrow.
Means Fuzzy is almost certainty not scum. The amount of times he’s dropped this screams “Mine a mislynch with my doomed Day”.

--
In post 10911, Reasonably Rational wrote:Now for the more important and relevant question: Have you received the info I passed along and the questions? If so, can you get some answers relayed back to us please?
No. Had random not made it clear he can’t communicate that info to me until Climax? Frankly I would not be shocked if he hadn’t given how inactive he has been in our PT.

--
In post 10899, Shadow_step wrote:TWIE flipped his scum buddy in that hysterical fiction thing in order to get people town read him. Do you really think that's a reason to town read him?
Can you elaborate on how this applies to Fuzzy? I’m not sure I get what you are floating here.

--
In post 10924, Almost50 wrote:Fuzzy claims vig, which I'm not buying,
Have an alternate explanation for Firebringer’s death?

--
In post 10926, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Random or MOI
Can you explain what the process was for seeing each others roles. Sorry trying to figure things out.
Random is Mod confirmed by the Crystal Gem Factional PT to be a Crystal Gem. That ends all debate on the subject since this is not a Bastard game. And not just by us sharing our Role PMs – by Mod posting in the PT.

And there is little point to any further flavor claiming from us. One of us is Garnet. One of us is Pearl. We’ve already said this. No reason to specify who is who.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10989 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, at least you won't touch TFL either way.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10990 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Creature »

Though, I'd recommend you to do your night actions with the mindset of me flipping town. It's better to be prepared for two scum than one scum.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10991 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Creature »

Shiro and Shadow should be the next to go.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10992 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, what are the alliances?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10993 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Creature »

Also, who would try to nightkill farside? lol
Sigh
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10994 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Shadow_step »

@MOI

You think TFL is town just because he shot FB.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10995 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Creature »

In post 10993, Creature wrote:Also, who would try to nightkill farside? lol
Maybe scum were paying no attention, like Shadow and Shiro.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10996 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Creature »

Like the way I escaped the rope twice in a row, at least we got scum.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10997 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Creature »

Btw, I watched the whole season 1 some days ago.
Sigh
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #10998 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Varsoon »

Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10999 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10988, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Have an alternate explanation for Firebringer’s death?
Scum wanted him dead?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”