Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:55 am

Post by Holy »

Rigel wrote:
Vote: Holy
for not voting.
Luls... I'm too tired to pick a name for random voting, I'm replacing in other game that already has 40+ pages, damn! (with an interesting mechanic though)
Hmmm,
vote: FairyThatIsPunk
, your name caught my eyes >.>
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:45 am

Post by Holy »

mildmanneredhero wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Holy
. I don't like that reaction from a single vote in the random vote stage. It seems a little defensive.
It's the truth my dear~ ^.^
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:49 am

Post by Holy »

ryan wrote:
roffman wrote:
kuribo wrote:Also, roffman, what's the point of putting three votes on someone this early in the game?
It's an attempt to generate discussion in the random voting stage. Considering it takes 7 ppl to lynch, putting them at lynch -4 seems like hardly a threat, and is merely there as i havn't figured out how to dice roll random votes yet. therefore, i decided to just jump on a bandwagon, though if it makes you feel better
unvote
If you were fine with your vote why would you unvote to please somebody else?
QFT
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:22 am

Post by Holy »

I'm back... :D
Sorry guys, I had problem with my CMOS battery and RAM.

I'm too sleepy to post, I'll post tomorrow.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:58 am

Post by Holy »

Oh wow, about 2 or 3 pages taken by JDodge, ryan and Phate.

And yeah, Roffman indeed scummy with his unnecessary unvote.
roffman wrote:
kuribo wrote: The scummy bit for my money comes into play when he sets up excuses for wonky activity later in the game.

No free passes just because you're zapped out of your gourd.
i'd just like to say that for the record, my "excuse" of being on a morphine drip only applies to the last few days, as i will not be going on to any other drugs stronger than panadol anymore. I only ask for some understanding of my erratic behaviour up to that point, and have no intention of using it as a "free pass" in the future.
But I'll let him go for now, as long as his reason stay valid for only that one 'unvote case'.
Rigel wrote:
Holy

I'm actually rather glad that I chose to vote for you. You haven't contributed anything to the game, and your few actions haven't done anything but thrown suspicion on yourself. Even your last post doesn't help your cause; you're just siding with the popular opinion regarding roffman to make yourself look town-y. I'd love to see you actually participate in the game--perhaps a few votes might help?
I don't think it was that popular as it is now... And indeed, it WAS an unnecessary unvote by roffman thats why I 'voiced' it.
competentpsycho wrote:3) Holy - your refusal to vote at first sticks out to me... the only other time I have seen this (posting in random vote stage in beginning but not voting) the person turned out to be scum. IGMEOY
For the truth, I'm still new at this random vote thing. But, you can think what you like...
competentpsycho wrote:Holy - a good number of posts, crap for content, one random vote, and LOTS of excuses for not posting... most being that she was/is too tired, which is strange unless she is a vampire since they are in the morning when she was (apparently) too tired. Also possibly a BS excuse about the CMOS battery and RAM - how likely is it that she had problems with the battery and RAM at the same time. Very suspicious lurking in plain sight, and making excuses.
Unvote: roffman, vote: Holy
1. Even I don't think my posts here (3 so far if I'm not mistaken) is a good number of posts. Errr?
2. Hmm, my voiced thought on roffman didn't seems like crap for me.
3. LOTS of excuses? Only once (one excuse) as far as I can remember...
4. I post that around midnight.
5. Because you seem interested in analyzing my excuse quite deep, here a short history for you: Friday>I can't enter OS, and read a line about problem with my CMOS battery (died), which end-up at a ruined BIOS settings (only some settings need to fix). Saturday>Have a weekend but didn't forget to buy a new battery. Sunday>Replace the battery, still have problem... looks like a RAM related problem, re-tighten RAM. Voila..., CPU up and running again. Continue my weekend. Monday>Come home late than usual, and post that excuse to every board I'm playing in.

Hm, my vote stays. You little 'insane' fairy... :twisted:
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Holy »

competentpsycho wrote:Fair enough - I just wanted you in the conversation more really. The excuses thing was 3 - twice too tired and once the computer trouble. Midnight? are you in Japan or what?

I'll
unvote
now while we wait for the lurkers to surface or be replaced.
Lol, December is a hectic month (closing year time), so accidentally the 'too tired' words may occur again :lol:
I'm somewhere in Asia.
FairyThatIsPunk wrote:*FairyThatIsPunk gets blow away in the wind, and still manages to keep her hat on*
Well, the only characters I knew wearing hat is Russell, Handy, and Cub.
Actually I didn't understand what you want to say to us, the hat thing maybe not related at all with your role, but yeah it was something to consider...
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:39 am

Post by Holy »

FairyThatIsPunk wrote:*FairyThatIsPunk pulls a rope all the way to a coffee shop and gets stuck in a glass box outside the coffee shop and silently cries*
Luls... Ok, so far her posts only describing about a situation, didn't speak directly. May be she was trapped and her voice can't be heard - kind of situation :lol:
Can you vote though?
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Holy »

competentpsycho wrote:Wow, you guys have beat around the bush so much it is obvious. You might as well just come out with it as any semi-intelligent scum has probably already figured it out, and the fact that the identities don't seem, from my reading the wiki on the characters of this show, to scream out any certain mafia roles. I'm not sure if everyone else feels this way so I won't say what Fairy's rolename is, but this post of hers should be helpful:
FairyThatIsPunk wrote:*FairyThatIsPunk is pretending to be in a glass box*
Holy, if you still don't get it you may need to go visit a circus or large carnival. Or look at all of the characters for this flavor.
Hmm, I think I see it now. Okay, thank you.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:18 am

Post by Holy »

mildmanneredhero wrote:Hey, Holy, I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but I do wanna offer you a bit of information that may help you puzzle out the Fairy. She's wearing a striped sweater and a lot of makeup.
Yup, thank you.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:47 am

Post by Holy »

Rigel wrote:Okay, regardless of alignment, Fairy needs to start putting forth some info quickly, ...
Phate wrote:Fairy, can you emote speaking?
Honestly, I do wonder how you'll gonna respond to these request/question, fairy. And I still wondering, can you vote?

While I, myself, still hesitant about the probability that a scum has that kind of -laid in public- restriction, because a game created to be balanced, if fairy is a scum that means the scum group is kinda crippled, but then again, I can't really sure. If she could express herself in a better way that would really helpful though.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:49 am

Post by Holy »

Well, I'm not against this pressure logic. So, we'll see where this pressure attempt will bring us.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:55 am

Post by Holy »

competentpsycho wrote:
mildmanneredhero wrote:Also, it seems likely that Fairy is pro-town based on the post restriction.
If this were true then every scum would try to act like they had a post restriction. Scum could have a restriction too. I am not saying that Fairy is scum but I don't believe that she can't contribute at all to the game so I want an explanation as to why. This is about coasting along without really saying anything just like Holy but using a post restriction (unconfirmed) as a cover.
mildmanneredhero wrote:... Holy ... She's been coasting along without really saying anything.
I agree here, but Fairy is doing the same under the cover of a post restriction. I have said before there is no way a mod would put in a post restriction that stops a person from being able to play the game. My vote stays on Fairy for now.

You are all having the post restriction wool pulled over your eyes covering up what Fairy is doing. Look and see. You are all so blind.

Fairy - post something, anything useful.
Holy wrote:While I, myself, still hesitant about the probability that a scum has that kind of -laid in public- restriction, because a game created to be balanced, if fairy is a scum that means the scum group is kinda crippled, but then again, I can't really sure. If she could express herself in a better way that would really helpful though.
I still believe this.
I still think she's more likely not the scum. But I'm not against the attempt to gather more information about her too. It's not like I'll let my vote forever at her today, sheesh.

kuribo wrote:The bit about defending someone poorly is somewhat of a reach, don't you think?
Errr, not really. Because it was indeed poorly made.

JDodge wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:Maybe, but I don't see the circular logic. Someone point it out. I want to believe that she is contributing.
Interesting. You bitch when she doesn't contribute, and you bitch when she does contribute.

Very interesting.
QFT

Unvote. Vote: competentpsycho
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:27 pm

Post by Holy »

competentpsycho wrote:Holy, I don't see the "bitching when she does contribute" by me, but you agree with JDodge - point out how I am bitching once she contributed (nobody help her here - I think this is just an "I agree post" meant to make it look like she has an opinion of others when she doesn't).

Overall people are missing explanations for their interpretations. Maybe I am just dense but I don't see what a lot of you are pointing out. Help me out here, if you can.
FairyThatIsPunk wrote:*FairyThatIsPunk spins in circles and stops to point at Competentpsycho and does a finger across the throat*
Duh! Reminded of her post restriction, her last post shows that she's capable to express her thoughts better then before to the game, is enough for me, it shows that she's playing along with us. What else do I want, ask her to shout?!
First you pushed her to contribute, but when she did at best (at least I think so), you still feel it isn't enough, when will you feel it will be enough then? You pushed her limitlessly beyond sensibility, I saw. I, myself tend to leave her for today as long as she's playing along with us, thus we would get a better read on her.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:10 am

Post by Holy »

I'll be on holiday until the 26th. Happy holidays all!
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:33 am

Post by Holy »

Errr, mod...
actually I'm voting psycho atm.

As for Sensfan, I saw him actively posting in other thread recently, but he's "missing" in this game and my other game though. It kinda bugged me.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:38 pm

Post by Holy »

I really wish we could prod the mod so he can do his duty to prod Sensfan >.>;

About roffman: I don't mind as long as not more than the "2 weeks" he promised.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by Holy »

[quote="FairyThatIsPunk"]*FairyThatIsPunk does a little dance and gives the finger to Sensfan*[/quote]
Is this indicates that you can't vote?

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Because of newyear and christmass activities, I will be putting this back on track on the 7th of january.[/quote]
Okay, a recess then...
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:19 am

Post by Holy »

competentpsycho wrote:
FairyThatIsPunk wrote:*FairyThatIsPunk gets blown away in a sudden gush of wind*
I've been trying to see this in context to Holy's question and I can't think of any way in which this can be an answer. Anyone have insight as to what the hell this is trying to say?
I'm guessing that she wanted to say an agreement on the recess, blown away for a moment from the thread... :?:
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:35 am

Post by Holy »

kuribo wrote:I was prodded in a way that made my PM box uncomfortable. :(

You'll be hearing from an attorney (who will show in open court, just where on the doll I was prodded.)
lol!

roffman wrote:No worries. I think it comes because of no voice tone. I was saying that people were discussing the fact that Jdodge said he had special knowledge.
He said that!? I must be forgot about it totally... :?:
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:59 am

Post by Holy »

^But when I read that, I didn't think it that way. Isn't it his personal suspicions, we all have our owns suspects I assume..
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by Holy »

roffman wrote:
Holy wrote:^But when I read that, I didn't think it that way. Isn't it his personal suspicions, we all have our owns suspects I assume..
Personal suspicions which he has never, at any point, backed up with reasons. He just states who everyone should lynch, without giving any reasons as to why.
Don't feel obligated to follow him then, if you disagree with him just keep hunting until you satisfied with who you should lynch.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:58 am

Post by Holy »

FairyThatIsPunk wrote:*FairyThatIsPunk gives the evil eye to Roffman and then pushes him into a wall*
OMG! I pictured this action with the colorful HTF character on my mind, really made me LOL!

Does anyone realized that we're on a deadline? I just checked the mafiascum.net Forum Index -> Queue -> Replacements Thread (Players & Moderators) -> Page 1
It's on the Mini Theme Table.

And I still prefer a psycho lynch at the moment.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:04 am

Post by Holy »

kuribo wrote:
Holy wrote:
Does anyone realized that we're on a deadline?
ever since post 209
Omg! You're right! :oops:
In other games I never forget the game Deadline because usually the thread title gives me the deadline keyword as a reminder.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:41 am

Post by Holy »

I agree that roffman is a bit over analyze regarding JDodge, his "special knowledge" comment made me raised my eyebrows, I prefer to wait and see how he'll answer the question first to judge his truly intention if any.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:04 am

Post by Holy »

So many lurkers on this game. And psycho's involvement lately made me doubt my suspicion a bit. Plus we're on a deadline, o my~
Unvote. Vote:pacone.

Mod, Votecount please.

FOS: SensFan.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:13 am

Post by Holy »

And roffman, I can buy your sarcasm for JDodge's lack explanation, I guess.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Holy »

competentpsycho wrote:Ok, I have reread the thread and my top suspect is roffman. In addition to this the above post makes me think he and pacone are probably connected.
The post you said wasn't solid enough to speculate a connection though. I don't mind with a roffman lynch if we must to, his 'sarcasm' wasn't really helping town in my eyes, I just want all the lurkers to speak their minds too before the deadline, if not still there'll be not enough clues for tomorrow.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:10 pm

Post by Holy »

I don't have any idea about an Impulsive Lover, is that means you got a lover, knew who each other, no?

Deadline is approaching, though I still didn't like pacone, and where the hell is Sensfan! I'll
Unvote. Vote: roffman.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:45 am

Post by Holy »

ZONEACE wrote:
Jdodge
Despite being terrilbly annoying is my hero.

Kuribo
is win.

Holy
is town

CPsycho
is town

Roffman
Wasn't a bad lynch

FTIP
is completely unreadable to me, but that's not reason to lynch.

Rigel
is scum

Pacone
needs to die The fact taht he wasn't lynched yesterday is a mistake

Sensfan and Phate
need pressure
Hi ZONEACE and are you scum?
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:47 am

Post by Holy »

ZONEACE wrote:
Holy wrote: Hi ZONEACE and are you scum?
I know they say there are no stupid questions, but come on.
Please don't evade my question, just answer it simply would be nice.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:56 am

Post by Holy »

And why
did
you evade my question? Yeah, come on..
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:02 am

Post by Holy »

^I'm not asking you.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:54 pm

Post by Holy »

kuribo wrote:
Holy wrote:And why
did
you evade my question? Yeah, come on..
Why are you pushing this? His response indicates that it's a stupid question because if he's scum, he's certainly not going to tell you.
Stupid or not, he did evade it.

Why he delayed the answer that concerns me.

ZONEACE wrote:
FOS Sensfan, Phate and Rigel

oh and
Vote Pacone
Post or PERISH
ZONEACE, you suspected Sensfan, Phate and Rigel but instead pressuring them you chose to pressure pacone for more contribution. Why you think voting him than interrogate him would be more effective?
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:52 pm

Post by Holy »

Chill, I'm just asking your reason, your FOS with your Vote just don't add-up for me at first. But after your statement on lurkers..
I guess, that indicate most of your suspects are based on their lurkness then.

I'm just a bit curious with your said thoughts on the players more atm.

Hm, your reaction was a bit too OMGUS btw.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:27 am

Post by Holy »

Okay, I just did a Sensfan meta (I didn't do meta much actually), his minimum participation on here and my other game forced me to. And I caught one game that really raised my suspicion on him that might be related to this game.
Vote: Sensfan.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Holy »

Rigel wrote:As for Holy's interrogation methods, I don't understand the point.
Dear Rigel, it was my personal "adapted" measure tool, it could come quite handy sometimes though.

Phate wrote:I defended JDodge because I don't think he's scum.
Phate's stubbornness yesterday could come from either alignment, especially after reading the definition of Mafia Spy that psycho pointed. But what pinging my scumdar the most was the quote from him yesterday that I brought back here. Although you don't think JDodge is scum, he still might be the scum, so why should you defend him anyway, it's better if you let him defend himself to understand more what his true intention was. Your defending action just not make sense in my eyes the more I think about it.
Yesterday I also questioned Zoneace's list TBH, he put some players as town, period, o yeah! that was pinging my scumdar also at first, but the difference between him and you when playing were the level of sureness of someone innocence.
Thus,
vote: Phate

I still not forget pacone, he's constantly pinging my scumdar. Not much info gathered about him, but he always around when deadline is near, and missing when the day is early as far as I can recall.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:43 am

Post by Holy »

competentpsycho wrote:
Holy wrote:Phate's stubbornness yesterday could come from either alignment, especially after reading the definition of Mafia Spy that psycho pointed.
I said that his stubborness could most likely only mean scum if he was doing it specifically to look good when sens came up town on the lynch, but that is WIFOM as I said before. My post with the definition was to eradicate this line of thought that he was dragging his feet on lynching a scumbuddy, not to say he was scum because he did it.

READ THE THREAD instead of skimming through.
I meant from the
link
you gave us, not from your analysis.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:24 am

Post by Holy »

^I'm sorry, I did a quick visit last time, almost forgot about it.
Phate wrote:
Holy wrote:Phate's stubbornness yesterday could come from either alignment, especially after reading the definition of Mafia Spy that psycho pointed. But what pinging my scumdar the most was the quote from him yesterday that I brought back here. Although you don't think JDodge is scum, he still might be the scum, so why should you defend him anyway, it's better if you let him defend himself to understand more what his true intention was. Your defending action just not make sense in my eyes the more I think about it.
This is ridiculous. Why would I let crap logic pass by on the off-chance that
the person it's aimed
at is scum?
I'm sorry again, the bolded part, who exactly did you meant? The Mafia Spy?
If that's the case, then... huh?
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Holy »

^That's odd, lynch happens on Day, not Night.

Actually, I think you need to re-phrase your question to me. But I'll try to make it clearer for you.
Phate wrote:I defended JDodge because I don't think he's scum.
Regarding your defense-play on JDodge, although you were pretty sure he's town-like, you were only guessing, unless you're scum. If you're town, you would let him explained by himself for suspicions aimed at him, so you'll be more sure of his townie-ness from how he's responding.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:04 pm

Post by Holy »

@Phate: The case about JDodge, he was attacked because of his lack of explanation when stating his suspects. If JDodge was attacked because of a crap logic case, then your fallacies might apply.

kuribo wrote:
Holy wrote:^That's odd, lynch happens on Day, not Night.
What does that have to do with anything? He didn't say anything about lynching at night.
But he did say:
Phate wrote:I'm Cub. I'm apparantly so cute that if I'm lynched then there will be a nolynch the next day; basically, two night phases in a row.
My wrong hasty interpretation was: a day and two night in a row will passed without activity, while lynch only happens on day.
Phate wrote:Yes, lynch does happen on Day, not Night. Which means that if there's an automatic nolynch the next day, it will be roughly the same as having two night phases in a row.
The fact is, he is saying the night will happen consecutively, ah yes, pardon me.

I still think you're scum though. But you successfully made me somewhat worried with your claim.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:55 am

Post by Holy »

I viewed all the vote counts, just confusing me more than before.
Seriously, if the Mafia Spy not counted as mafia member, is that means with 7 players alive, the majority in the town now are mafia.

And Rigel's death, I don't think it was because an SK, I never saw an SK kill on Day.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:27 am

Post by Holy »

EBWOP: is that means with 7 players alive, only 4 votes needed for a lynch, so the majority vote in the town are on mafia hands?
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:33 am

Post by Holy »

ZONEACE wrote:Holy, there is no way there are 4 mafia left alive, and i find it almost IMPOSSIBLE to believe that there were 4 mafia at the beginning of the game. Right now there are probably 2 mafia left alive, which means if we lynch wrong today then tomorrow we're likely in LYLO. If there are 3 left alive then we are currently in LYLO and we need to mass claim this sumbitch (but i doubt thats the situation).
I was cautious of LYLO situation. I didn't know whether Mafia Spy counted as mafia member from the start or not (if reading from the definition), this is mini, usually there are 3 mafia member, if Mafia Spy not counted, we're possibly still dealing with 3 scum. That's what I'm afraid, but you make it clearer for me though, the remaining mafia possibly are 2 than 3, I guess if there were 4 from the beginning that's kind of imbalance. Mafia Spy is still Mafia after all.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by Holy »

Okay,
if
pacone knew that Phate was lying, why should he unvote Phate instead keep insisting his lynch. Although he said, it was temporary, that only showed his doubtness, which is not make sense if he think it was impossible there are two similar role the moment Phate claimed.

But, ZA if you think pacone was lying for the reason that he doesn't have active ability, that's reckless. Although he might be faking his role claim^

JDodge, why a no lynch is good? I can't see the reason why it is good from my point of view.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by Holy »

JDodge wrote:I change my mind on no lynch - new theory. Pacone and Phate are scum together and they were given a fake-claim of beloved princess. Phate fakeclaims. Pacone isn't paying attention. Pacone fake-claims same thing.

Who thinks this is likely?
I do. But possibly, pacone claiming Phate's role, Phate claiming pacone's role, or simply the beloved princess claims were an absolute lies.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:52 am

Post by Holy »

I'm okay with claiming >.>

Flippy is a militaristic bear, I don't get any jester impression if based from the original character behaviour though.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:55 am

Post by Holy »

I am Petunia, I'm cute but vengeful. I have a one-time license to kill when I'm lynched.
Next must be Zoneace, I suppose.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Holy »

Hm, I'm telling the truth though, that is my role, I only get my license when I'm lynched.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by Holy »

Well, for me, if Kuribo can proof it, then Kuribo is pretty much clear, but not before. And Competentpsycho said, Rigel was dead because of him, I don't think Rigel's deaths in the middle of the day seems like from mafia, with that, CP is cleared, I guess. Pacone yesterday countered Phate quite hard, but it could be just tactic in my eyes. Zoneace, claimed tracker, and from yesterday, he seems quite convinced pacone was lied, and he stressed it again, today with his claim. For me, pacone's behaviour already alarmed me since day 1, but with lack of proof. Zoneace could be scum who sold his mate and claiming as tracker today with his knowledge as scum.
Hm, so far, from all the claim, and his directing behaviour, I'm quite sure, he might be scum, thus,
vote: Zoneace
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by Holy »

^Ooh, OMGUS much~ there. Not expecting your lamb will counter, huh? Well, if Kuribo sacrificed himself with me, plus todays lynch, I'm afraid the scum will win here.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Post by Holy »

^ah well, congrats Kuribo! You just gave scum three free kills with todays lynch.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Post by Holy »

^hm, well unless we got scum on todays lynch, which I suspect is Zoneace.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:18 am

Post by Holy »

^actually I remember about the SK, but I need the SK because I can't kill.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”