Nukebringer
Nukebringer
Goon
Nukebringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Nukebringer »

No lie. I'm super interested in my profile. Probably not the time or place for it, though, considering it's MAD time soon and the thread's hefty enough as it is.

Where's Vaxkiller, though?
Would you like to play a game?

Hydra of Equinox and Firebringer
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

holy hell that got buried, my bad for missing it
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

that's the trick though, baby, I'm always trolling
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

back to skipping everything mastin posts again
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ut u so troll

Why wont anyone help me find the scums from those wagongs god
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Nukebringer
Nukebringer
Goon
Nukebringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Nukebringer »

In post 4254, SpyreX wrote:Why wont anyone help me find the scums from those wagongs god
Because that takes ~effort~ and really it's easier to wait for a handful of people to flop over glowing and then do the analysis.

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 4254, SpyreX wrote:Ut u so troll

Why wont anyone help me find the scums from those wagongs god
Fucking useless asshole spammers killing my will to live.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey

I'm not useless
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yeah, you fired the Nuke.

I blame Ircher for stopping Reck from dying.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

Votecount

Ircher [4] - McMenno, mastina, Accountant, RedCoyote
mastina [4] - Lady Lambdadelta, Untrod Tripod, SpyreX, xRECKONERx
McMenno [3] - Ircher, Cephrir, Nukebringer
Errantparabola [2] - GreyICE, GuyInFreezer
Accountant [1] - Papa Zito
hiplop [1] - MagnaofIllusion

Not Voting [5] - hiplop, Cheetory6, Errantparabola, Vaxkiller, Nahdia

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Ircher is V/LA until 12/5.
Magna is V/LA until Monday.

It is now DEFCON 1. Day 3 will last until 12/16/2016 at 21:00 hours PST.

Projected Impact Times:
Papa Zito: (expired on 2016-12-04 20:37:02)
Unknown: (expired on 2016-12-04 23:58:53)
Errantparabola: (expired on 2016-12-05 03:28:31)
Unknown: #2 (expired on 2016-12-05 12:44:46)
Nukebringer: (expired on 2016-12-05 15:51:44)
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3474, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 3421, mastina wrote:
In post 3369, Cephrir wrote:gif has been town the whole game and i don't understand your vendetta with him.
Vendetta?

Now tell me.
In the GiF-mastina pair: which person is calling the other a piece of shit?

I don't hold a vendetta against GiF. I certainly don't think he holds one against me, either, which is one of the reasons why I think he's scum.
And I haven't held this opinion the whole game. GiF started as a townread.
But then his posting got worse and worse: more lurking. More apathy. More, lack of anything tangible. He was basically skirting by on absolutely nothing. And then, someone--I forget who--made points against GiF. I didn't acknowledge them at the time (so I'd have to manually search the thread for them and fuck that, too much effort), but while I didn't want to agree, while I didn't
want
to let go of the townread, the points resonated with what I was seeing.

Then you get to his attitude this game, and it just reeks of scum coasting. Plus, last I knew, GiF actually holds me in respect as a player, in about the same way you do: if he were town, the expectation I'd hold of him would be that he'd think I was acting weird. He'd be trying to figure out if I was scum just posting blatantly as scum because I didn't know what to do...or if I was town acting batshit insane because of some sort of weird plan I had. You know...basically, exactly what YOU did. What you did, I expected of GiF, because he actually has the knowledge and experience of me to know that when I play in these really odd, strange ways, pulling crazy stunts...that I've always got a plan.

FURTHERMORE, adding to this is the talk we have in the mafia PT. The codes being used, and the style of posting, when serious, are exactly the type I can see GiF devising. Now, mind you. He's not the only player who could have come up with these. RC is a secondary candidate for exactly that. I could probably compile off of their psychological profiles a full list, but just from the game thread alone you can already know that LLD would be in their because she TOLD us she can and has done it before. But GiF remains a suspect.

Then, there's the whole way he and Something_smart handled the claim and counterclaim. Something_smart put zero effort into defending himself. He put zero effort into convincing us he was the cop. He didn't bother to defend himself even remotely. He did nothing. He was deliberately preparing to die. No attempt at fighting back, other than a halfhearted vote on GiF post-counterclaim.

And GiF's end is no better. GuyInFreezer was not acting like a cop and he did nothing to push the wagon through on S_s without a claim. This wasn't exactly impossible, either--Something_smart had like four or five votes even post-claim, with his wagon
resurging
. It was growing. BY ITSELF. Without a counterclaim. The counterclaim wasn't needed. All he'd need to do is to press forward and put even remotely some effort into trying to sway people, and he could have lynched Something_smart without the counterclaim.

Then, he claims to have investigated Fate, the nightkill. That delays him giving hard results.
That means there is no player we can clear of being mafia today. That means that we have less information to work with and the PoE pool remains just as large as it was before. Plus, some of the leaked chat suggests to me, potentially off of the timestamps, that Something_smart's cop claim was pre-planned, and also that GiF may have been weighing on NOT counterclaiming Something_smart.

This is no vendetta.
This is just pure, simple scumhunting.

GiF is scum.

He is also, however, regrettably above reproach, at least for the time being.
So you call me smart, you call me stupid, you call me a mafia, and you call me a SK.
Ooooook.
> Saying that I knew Fate was going to die
> Only SK could kill that night
> Messed up about which can kill when
> Not Russian
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4245, Untrod Tripod wrote:show us some profiles you filthy tease ;-)
I have to actually be scum to get into the proper mindset for writing psychological profiles like that. There's a fundamental difference in the way I process information as town and scum, so there's two sets of profiles I form: the ones as town, and the ones as scum. They do not intersect. Especially since as scum I know who my scumbuddies are. That knowledge alone makes a difference--namely, because I know who they are, I don't have to write profiles for them. (Though, I might give them advice off of my experience with them if I feel like they could possibly have use for it. Which is...less than a third of this playerlist essentially. Most players here are of the type I take cues FROM, rather than them taking cues from me.)

I can give some amount of fair approximation, but I cannot give replication.
It'd look something like this though:
Spoiler: Maybe, anyway
1. SpyreX
^A player past his prime. He's basically by the book oldguard. He's charismatic, and with this playerlist that knows him well, that could be problematic, but his lack of familiarity with current site meta will drag him down. As a whole, mafiascum's quality of posting has gone to shit in the time he's been away, and that's not something a veteran can easily adjust to. Furthermore, he's someone who is naturally scummy from what I remember. The main threat I see here is him having a lolnuke on a pet scumread that turns out to be accurate, so he is someone we ideally want dead, but he's far from a priority. He's a potential mislynch, but by GOD be careful when approaching this because LORD if you try and fail it will backfire on you hardcore.

2. Papa Zito
^This dude's going for the vig kills this game. He's also reasonably competent at it. For that reason, do not underestimate him and be on your guard. He's a low-key player: he keeps things close to his chest, and then BAM. Unleashes a whole lotta pain. In another game he might be my top nightkill priority. Here he's someone we still want dead sooner rather than later, though I'm not sure
exactly
when. Just...soon. Because if we try it later, it'll be too late.

He
might
be possible to mislynch, but I wouldn't be too hopeful there. He's very good at obvtowning himself at the
precise
moment it is most inconvenient to the scumteam for him to have done so. And is another player who wagoning unsuccessfully is a bad idea.

3. RedCoyote
^Another oldguard player, and one who is mostly out of his element. This is an ideal mislynch target: he is not low-hanging fruit, so you can go after him. Yet because he's not up to par with current site meta, he won't respond well to being wagoned. In short, he
used
to be a good scumhunter. He used to be charismatic. I don't know about his scumhunting abilities these days, but he's lost his touch in swaying crowds, so if we push there, we can get a lynch.

4. MagnaofIllusion
^Basically like RedCoyote, but slightly less so, in that he has regained more experience than RedCoyote has, and is therefore more acclimated. He used to be an auto-nightkill for both accuracy and charisma. Nowadays he's at least so-so. Depending on what powers we get, and what his reads are, he MAY be worth nightkilling at some point in the game to prevent his voice from growing stronger (the later in the game, the better he gets), but otherwise, not a top threat.

You do want to be careful when engaging him though. While he might not be charismatic in the early game by himself, engaging him has a way of exposing yourself as being scum to others separate from his arguments. (In other words, by engaging him you might end up lynched for reasons which are unrelated to his points against you, because of how you handle the engagement.)

5. Nukebringer (Equinox + Firebringer)
^I'll be honest, I don't really know much about Equinox. But Firebringer I can tell you a bit about. He can be REALLY obviously town, but he's highly obnoxious. For that reason, don't bother with him. I'd also avoid trying to mislynch the slot because that'd just bring some unwanted attention onto you. Let him lynch himself, so to speak.

6. Accountant
^I haven't seen much of Accountant, but my impression there is thoroughly mediocre: not a stellar scumhunter, and not in any way charismatic. In the lategame, could be a wildcard which we don't want, but honestly, this is a prime mislynch candidate because Accountant doesn't qualify as low-hanging fruit.

7. McMenno
^McMenno, however, does. He's a known troll. Ideally, the town deals with him for us. He's a wildcard. I'd prefer having as few of those in the lategame as possible, but he's not someone I want dead. At all, by our hands. Avoid lynching him. Avoid killing him. Hope the town deals with him, but otherwise we'll have to live with him and hope we can tailor him, because in this playerlist there are simply too many good players that are far superior kills.

8. Lady Lambdadelta
^Prime example, LLD. She's absolutely charismatic and yet, to back that up, she's an excellent scumhunter to boot. She's rather good with mechanics, too, so she's not someone we even REMOTELY want close to endgame. I'd even consider her for our first kill. She's not without weaknesses, of course--her rageposting style can get her in trouble. She's stated that she's trying to tune that down, but because people actually expect her to ragepost, the lack of it could theoretically be used as a weapon against her. (Albeit a bit of a low-blow. In general, I would much prefer we not encourage rageposting.) That being said, it'll save us a massive headache if we just fucking kill her.

9. Untrod Tripod
^Honestly I know him more by reputation than not. Similar to Zito, he's a low-key player: someone who stays mostly in the background. Unlike Zito, he might be a viable mislynch: he doesn't have quite the same charm as Zito. Rather, he has plenty of charm (maybe even more than Zito), it's just that none of it makes people want to lynch him less. I don't think he'll be a problem even if he's not lynched, though. As far as I know, he's not a god-tiered scumhunter, and this game has plenty which we need gone.

11. Cheetory6
^My understanding of Cheetory is that he is a good player, but not a god player. He's probably not a mislynch we can get, and also not a high-priority kill. The main danger I see from Cheetory is that he has some skill in
uniting
towns. So while he might not have good reads himself, he might get players who have mostly good reads save for the one townie they keep tunneling on...to stop tunneling on the townie. If we see signs of that, yeah, he needs to go, otherwise, there are better kills we can make.

12. GuyInFreezer
^GiF is a bit past his prime, in that what he can do now isn't nearly as much as what he used to be able to do. I'd rate him at about Cheetory levels of skill: good, but not god. He's a bit of a low-key player, though, so unlike Cheetory, we can probably get a mislynch on him, if for no other reason than his lack of charisma.

13. xRECKONERx
^Another instakill this game. Reck might not be as good as he used to be, but it doesn't matter. He doesn't need to be in order to still be someone we want dead as soon as possible, and who we do NOT want locking onto us. So whatever you do, don't get on his bad side. He WILL end you. He's still charismatic so it doesn't matter if the rest of his reads are wrong. All it takes is one right read, and we're fucked. He dies as soon as convenient.

14. Errantparabola
^Errant's an okay player, but neither charismatic nor particularly competent. The main threat from Errant I see is if Errant lands a role we want gone, because then we have to deal with Errant in a playerlist choked full of extreme talent that would otherwise be far superior kills. I'm not sure if it'd be a good idea to push Errant as a mislynch, though--Errant might qualify as low-hanging fruit, which we should avoid. If no other viable options exist, though, it probably wouldn't be the end of the world.

15. Vaxkiller
^Honestly a blind spot. I don't know anything about Vax, so if any of you have experience, I'd love to hear. Basically a wildcard.

Toogeloo
^Toogeloo is somewhere between okay and good, in that Toog is decent at the game, but nowhere near charismatic and when Toogeloo goes down the wrong tangent, Toogeloo
really
goes down the wrong tangent. Toog, when not on the wrong tangent, can be fairly good, but it's easy to redirect Toogeloo to the wrong areas. The threat here is similar to Errant, in that if Toogeloo gets a role which allows Toogeloo to not easily be misled, we'd be in trouble. Otherwise, not someone to focus on. Possible mislynch, though like Errant, could potentially qualify as low-hanging fruit. And again, better than nothing (or bussing).

16. GreyICE
^Somewhere between Reck and LLD in INSTAKILL. I don't have much advice other than:
run
. And make him dead. Because, uh, yeah. He's good. He's charismatic. He knows his stuff. It's hard to mislynch him in any remotely competent town and this town most definitely is. So he needs to die.

19. hiplop
^hiplop is pretty similar to Cheetory in that he's someone who is good, but not god, and can synchronize towns. However, I don't think he's as much of a threat as Cheetory is in that regard. Also, he's easier to mislynch. Not someone we want to kill unless circumstances dictate it, and someone you can probably safely push.

20. Cephrir
^Cephrir a solid player. I hold him in great respect, but honestly, he's the kind of guy who's "more than the sum of his parts". Because he's not the best scumhunter in the world, though he's fairly decent; he's not the most charismatic in the world, though he's fairly decent. In spite of those traits, he's pretty good at the game anyway and a lot like me, actually. (There's a reason we work so well together as town.) He's someone who can sometimes obvtown himself, and sometimes end up as a mislynch. Regardless of which, though, he's one of the few players you can push without it backfiring on you either way. Probably not someone we want to nightkill, unless he's the SK. (Which, knowing my luck, he totally is. :P)

21. Nahdia
^Nahdia is solid in mechanics and can be the glue holding a town team together, but otherwise, is a much better scum player than town: as town, Nahdia doesn't...really hold the same drive. As a result, Nahdia is neither the best scumhunter nor the best at being charismatic. The glue is the main threat from Nahdia, similar to the glue from Cheetory and hiplop. Is a possible mislynch, but that wildly depends on the circumstances. Pay close attention; it may or may not be viable. If not lynched, not a top-priority nightkill, but certainly not the worst kill possible. In another game, Nahdia'd probably even be high on the NK list. But here, not so much.

24. lrcher
^Ircher is low-hanging fruit. He's not a competent scumhunter and not charismatic, so the main dangers there are one, him being a wildcard, and two, pursuing him as a mislynch. Let the town do that. Don't touch him otherwise.

Fate
^We want Fate gone. He's an oldguard veteran, but unlike other oldguard veterans, his touch hasn't dulled. In spite of being rusty, his scumhunting skills are as sharp as ever. While he might come across as deceptively incompetent to the current site meta, he actually fits in rather nicely, and with the flip of a switch, he'll go from "nobody of note" to "guy-who-just-lynched-the-whole-scumteam". He's not impossible to lynch, but he's at or near the top of my nightkill priority list. And that says something on THIS playerlist.

SAD
^I remember him vaguely as a veteran, but I remember nothing about him, unfortunately. I think he was good in his day, but I haven't the slightest clue if he still is. He's a wildcard, to be on the watch for. He could be a mislynch, he could be a top kill priority, he could be neither, it all depends. We'll have to wait and see.
Yes some of these are offensive, but when I'm scum I don't give a damn about being offensive; my objective as scum is to win, and part of winning is being blunt and to the point, honestly disclosing all the facts about each person and their strengths and weaknesses, such that my scumteam can best exploit them.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Vote: Mastina

I don't care any more one of you and Reck needs to die for my sanity. Or both really, both is fine.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by mastina »

(Basically my top nightkills as scum would be Fate, Reck, LLD, and GreyICE, with hints of Zito and
maybe
Magna.)
Nukebringer
Nukebringer
Goon
Nukebringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Nukebringer »

Uh ... would mastina-scum post all of that? I read through the entire thing (yes) and it's literally her writing from a scum POV, which is sketchy af.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: McMenno

Let's lynch this guy. I think he's Nukebringer's scumbuddy. That nuke recall was a w f u l.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Nukebringer
Nukebringer
Goon
Nukebringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Nukebringer »

Accountant is totally coasting. Might want to deal with them at some point.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4250, Nukebringer wrote:No lie. I'm super interested in my profile.
With respect, not something I really want to share. It's one of the few ones I don't want to. It's not too different from scumastina's Firebringer profile, but there are some marked differences, from the fact that as town I have to read you whereas when scum I have to best figure out how to use you. I can tell you that it involves some key indicators separating your towngame from your scumgame, and among those are basically, it's self-obvious: you can't hide your alignment worth a damn. When you're town you make it obvious. When you're scum, the proof you're scum is in how you have not made it obvious you are town.

No doubt you have attempted to hide your obvtown nature in some of your towngames. You probably think you've done so plenty of times. But you're far worse at it than you think you are and it shines through even when you're trying not to.

Also you can try at any point and communicate it anyway, so.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

turns out i'm really just townhunting this game. no confident scumreads atm.

Townreads: LLD, Untrod, mastina, GiF, RECK,
Leaning Town: Zito, MoI, Cheetory6, Vax, GreyICE, Cephir, Ircher
Actually might be Terrorist tbh: hiplop

leaves Spyre, RedCoyote, Nukebringer, Accountant, McMenno, & ErrantParabola
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4260, GuyInFreezer wrote:> Saying that I knew Fate was going to die
> Only SK could kill that night
> Messed up about which can kill when
> Not Russian
No that was me calling bullshit on your investigation on Fate even existing.
As in, you as scum chose to claim whoever would be killed by the SK as your target. (With you having done...whatever the fuck you pleased to do, really.) If it was, say, Reck instead of Fate, I was indicating you'd have said it was Reck you investigated.

Of course, Errant's claim has since disproven this, but that wasn't around at the time.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4265, Accountant wrote:VOTE: McMenno

Let's lynch this guy. I think he's Nukebringer's scumbuddy. That nuke recall was a w f u l.
Literally the only thing mcmenno has done that wasn't awful
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Nukebringer
Nukebringer
Goon
Nukebringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Nukebringer »

In post 4267, mastina wrote:
In post 4250, Nukebringer wrote:No lie. I'm super interested in my profile.
With respect, not something I really want to share. It's one of the few ones I don't want to. It's not too different from scumastina's Firebringer profile, but there are some marked differences, from the fact that as town I have to read you whereas when scum I have to best figure out how to use you. I can tell you that it involves some key indicators separating your towngame from your scumgame, and among those are basically, it's self-obvious: you can't hide your alignment worth a damn. When you're town you make it obvious. When you're scum, the proof you're scum is in how you have not made it obvious you are town.

No doubt you have attempted to hide your obvtown nature in some of your towngames. You probably think you've done so plenty of times. But you're far worse at it than you think you are and it shines through even when you're trying not to.

Also you can try at any point and communicate it anyway, so.
kind of don't think you have a profile of me that is any good.
especially since you never seem to know which head your talking to.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 4266, Nukebringer wrote:Accountant is totally coasting. Might want to deal with them at some point.
I'm not coasting, you idiots are spamming the thread up with goddamn elmo gifs and making me not want to catch up. Normally I would tell everyone to shut up and push my scumreads, but they're all destined for imminent death anyways, either by nuke, lynch or nuke intent. Except McMenno. That's why I'm pushing him.

@Cephrir: You think Nukebringer is town? Seriously?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Nukebringer
Nukebringer
Goon
Nukebringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Nukebringer »

In post 4265, Accountant wrote:VOTE: McMenno

this guy
In post 4266, Nukebringer wrote:Accountant is totally coasting. Might want to deal with them at some point.
i don't think he is scum.

Nukebringer
Nukebringer
Goon
Nukebringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Nukebringer »

In post 4272, Accountant wrote:
I'm not coasting, you idiots are spamming the thread up with goddamn elmo gifs and making me not want to catch up. Normally I would tell everyone to shut up and push my scumreads, but they're all destined for imminent death anyways, either by nuke, lynch or nuke intent. Except McMenno. That's why I'm pushing him.

@Cephrir: You think Nukebringer is town? Seriously?
and you thought spiffeh was town lolz.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”