Post Post #4650 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Andrius »

Votecount

McMenno [4] - Cephrir, Accountant, McMenno, Lady Lambdadelta
mastina [2] - Untrod Tripod, SpyreX
Ircher [1] - mastina
Lady Lambdadelta [1] - xRECKONERx
MagnaofIllusion[1] - GreyICE

Not Voting [7] - hiplop, Cheetory6, Vaxkiller, Nahdia, GuyInFreezer, MagnaofIllusion, Ircher

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

It is now DEFCON 1. Day 3 will last until 12/16/2016 at 21:00 hours PST.

Projected Impact Times:
Accountant: (expired on 2016-12-07 11:01:05)
Ircher (expired on 2016-12-07 15:49:06)
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4362, Vaxkiller wrote:bob as planned if your guess is as good as mine
This is PR-hunting, and probably the doctor from the sound of it.
Also, either nuke-planning or kill-planning. (Probably the latter, especially given the below.) This isn't SK-hunting though, because the scum aren't going to aim for the SK at this stage.
they held fire
This is referring to someone with a nuke. Potentially McMenno.
not xavier?
This is asking about what to do/not do. If the theory about Xavier = Reck is true (and it's not at all a bad theory), this was probably discussing who to nightkill, because Reck's roleblock would be a serious threat to the scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by mastina »

Also am I a bad person for thinking the tone of the scum might match up with Accountant's tone?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4418, Nukebringer wrote:I hope you're happy, mastina.
Not particularly, no, because this game has a proven record of reading comprehension fail from basically half the playerlist so they'll be stupid enough to think I was the one who just killed Zito when rather explicitly, MY nuke was sabotaged and that was the serial killer's nuke which hit him.

Fuck if I know why, though.
The SK didn't know I was sabotaged, presumably.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4426, Cheetory6 wrote:Well, glad that GI is town at least?
I think?
I mean, that's a given, so.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Yeah do you really get to judge people or pretend to judge people after SS, Spiff and Nukebringer have all flipped scum?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

And really lets extend that to RC, Papa Zito, Fate and EP have all flipped town?
And GiF is probably town too?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4448, Cephrir wrote:i don't think anyone other than mastina could have thought this
I don't think even I could have thought that.
I mean, I've made it crystal clear that as the terrorist, my free pick would be the airbase because that would make me immune to everything except nuking and lynching, and if I got the fallout shelter, that would make me immune to nuking as well, meaning the only way to get rid of me would be by lynch, and that is something I could easily get out of if I had interactions with scum that would basically be undeniably not-Russian. So that'd make me basically invincible for 3/4ths of the game, putting me into automatic win territory, so long as:
-The Russians wouldn't endgame me...
-And I could keep paranoia from getting too high on me.

I mean. As a SK, the weakness in this plan is the interactions with Russians part, but I'd be going full-out offensive on the scumhunting knowing the Russians couldn't kill me. It'd depend on how accurate my reads were, so if that part failed the whole plan would. But otherwise, if I got so much as ONE good read, then I'd be able to coast until endgame doing whatever the fuck I wanted to with absolute impunity.

But since we know the terrorist took the sub.
Assume for a moment that I'm lying about my SK play. (Though I have a strong record in favor of me telling the truth, namely, one my personality in that I am vain and arrogant enough to assume I as a SK get killed by the scum, and two while I may not draw SK often, the one time I did, I took bulletproof.)
Assume that for some unfathomable reason, I took a submarine, when my stance on the submarine is that it's no different from a missile silo.
Assume for some reason that I have triple-killing power, via missile silo, sub, and terrorist nightkill.

I'd have to be fucking psychic to know I was sabotaged. I'd also have to be an absolute idiot to target the same person twice, wasting that extra power in nine out of ten scenarios. It also means that I would REALLY want Zito dead above all other players. None of my play has matched up to this line of thought.

Regardless of your thoughts about my intelligence. No matter how fucking stupid you assume I may be. It is undeniable that regardless of my alignment, I formulate plans. Strategies. Ideas. These might be moronic from your point of view, but they EXIST, and are traceable and easily detected and observed, especially given time and the benefit of hindsight. I am in no way subtle.

Soyeah. This isn't my game as a terrorist.

It is closer to my scumgame than my towngame, but it's not even remotely compatible with the terrorist's strategy here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4449, Cheetory6 wrote:Ceph. If you were reading mastin's posts, you would know that she has a plan. Ok?
Legit made me laugh out loud. One of the best posts in the entire game.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Nahdia »

realized GreyICE disappeared from my list somehow also wanted to bump LLD down because not quite as confident on her

{Untrod, GiF, RECK, Ircher}
{mastina, Cheetory6, Cephir, LLD}
{Vax, GreyICE}
{MoI, SpyreX}
{Accountant, McMenno}

probably terrorist: {hiplop}

I wanna do some speculating. GiF being alive means Battleship is probably in town hands. It could have been what stopped Russia's kill last night. But I think the fact that Nukebringer didn't nuke GiF means they were trying to make sure they weren't targeting someone a battleship might be on. Which would only make sense if they felt that their target
wasn't
protected by the battleship, meaning they had way of already knowing why their kill failed. Which would only be the case if... LLD was roleblocked.

Or maybe Nukebringer was just being weird. I dunno.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Semi.vla
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4465, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I think it is pretty telling that mastin has been all “Scum would sabotage me if LLD is scum”, has that proven to have happened, and just dropped both LLD and Spyrex as scum.
That was assuming scum had sabotage and would keep this fact a secret because no fucking duh, scum with sabotage are not going to claim it.

SpyreX openly claimed it.

Now granted, that's not a clear on SpyreX.
There's also not a clear on LLD.
But SpyreX tonality-wise doesn't seem like scum.
And if LLD is scum she's done a wonderful job of viciously destroying the scumread I had on her, so.

Other priorities.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Also worth noting I don't support a lynch on anyone that hasn't claimed today.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by mastina »

^Another good post which gave me a good laugh.
Also true.

At this stage, that means it's preeeeeeetty dang obvious Ircher is town, so.

I'm going to go do this.
VOTE: MagnaofIllusion.
There's at least a 7/10 chance this is a terrible, godawful vote.

There is a 0% chance that I get a MoI lynch here.

But.

At this point in time.
I'm doubting GiF as scum.
I realize there's a wagon on McMenno. McMenno has been a nullscum read basically the entire game.
He's the default lynch, who we are going to lynch pretty much no matter what.

And that is something that has a realistic chance of flipping scum. I get that, I know it.
But I don't feel like it.
I feel like being contrarian.
Pursuing this.

If not MoI I might vote Cephrir.
Which I suppose has a 1% chance of going through as opposed to a 0% chance, but is a 9/10 chance of being a terrible, godawful vote rather than 7/10.

Basically the only vote right now which wouldn't be godawful is McMenno and I honestly don't feel like doing that, so if my vote's going to be godawful no matter what, it might as well be on someone I feel like voting.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4535, MagnaofIllusion wrote:On a bad note up is down, dogs are cats, and my reads are all fucked up ...
Me taking pleasure in this would be the pot calling the kettle black to say the absolute least.
In spite of that, normally I would be all up for that.

Normally I'd be relishing at seeing the mighty fall, seeing the arrogance of MoI and how he looks after he is time and time again proven wrong,
even though I myself have been proven wrong
. Because I am a vain, arrogant bitch who takes pleasure in the suffering of others to alleviate my own.

Normally.

Unfortunately for me, those feelings vanish if MoI is a dirty rotten scumbag because no duh, he'd be faking it then and therefore there is no pleasure to be had.

And this looks like faking, so.
Alas.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4560, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yes that is suspect as fuck. I mean with Nuke flipping Silo that means scum preferred to kill a Day Nuke Doctor over the Cop or a Roleblocker when three Commies already flipped Silo …
Why is it that when other people start to share my beliefs I have to diverge from them?

I've been THE strongest advocate of GiF being scum.
And yeah, the scum not nuking him looks bad for him.
But.

I can't help but think he's town now.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I've apparently gone from a #1 townread to scum because handwaving. Cool
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Ok like I read 4663 and you literally sound like a crazy person. Are you RL trolling again? This makes no fucking sense.
Bartleby the Scrivener
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Goddamn it Mastina if you're going to join a wagon with me don't scare people off at the same time.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Ircher »

Final Reading - Magnaofillusion ISO

(Noting that town != perfect reads, and that you should not take my reads as being correct, but rather truthful)

1. Noting in , Magna refers to me as "Low-hanging fruit" as he pursues a scumread on Sir Arthur (who flipped town)
2. In , Magna has seemed to reverse his earlier comment by stating "if there is real 'low hanging fruit' in this playerlist it is McMenno.". (This contradicts what he said in and especially where he quotes Arthur asking which low-hanging fruit Arthur was being accused of going after, and Magna responds "Ircher".) --> I would also note that Magna is continuing his argument for Arthur scum which depended quite some on this -- What I'm saying is that he switched his stance half-way through yet his read on Arthur didn't change at all despite that being his initial accusation.
3. In , Magna decides to use a non-issue as a reason to throw dirt on Accountant ("So why are you assuming Ircher has certain Troops / a Missle Silo in defensive formation when he can’t possibly have it yet?" -- Ok, that's true.... BUT how is that indicative of scum? Besides, you're sidestepping the real issue that Accountant was emphasizing concerning my behavior in order to attempt to cast doubt.
4. In response to -- There was no inconsistency. Scummy behavior != A scumread, and there's truth to what he said. Why do you pursue so hardcore tunnels? Can't you ever step back for a sec and REREAD what you are saying? (Like seriously, some of it can be pretty bogus/reachy if you analyze it versus just reading it...)
5. Noting that sorta gives an association tell on Magna w/ Nukebringer.
6. Now I'm being nitpickey but still in in response to Spiffeh (who flipped scum), he writes, "As long as he thinks he can get away with not contributing …" (Refering to Something Smart who also flipped scum). -- The ellipsis are a bit suspicious as if it's conveying a subliminal message to either Spiffeh or Smart. The statement without the ellipsis makes reasonable sense and seems to exhaust the question's scope, so what are the ellipsis for?
7. While Magna gave reasoning for his scumread on Smart earlier, he doesn't seem fully committed to the lynch as evidenced by his accompanying reason when he finally switches wagons to Smart in .
8. In , Magna shows total disregard for my McMenno case without actually commenting on it in any way or acknowledging it's existence. Instead, he continues to complain about my comment about "Can this day end yet" and how thats hypocritical (not denying that it was hypocritical though) considering I was on a vanity wagon. Like, the post Spiffeh referenced was my McMenno scum case yet rather than comment on that, he just ignores it. Explain this behavior please.
9. - Magna still hasn't explained why was necessarily indicative of scum.
10. In , Magna votes UT for... no reason/end the day? This feels inconsistemt w/ the way you approach the game, but everyone gets tired eventually I guess, so moot point.
11. Jumping back to Smart in (Reason? "SS is viable again")
12. is interesting especially the latter part. I could see that as indicating an association between Spiffeh, Nukebringer, and Magna.
13. Mentions a short list of death in -- Was Errant truly on that list? You hardly mentioned anyone besides Arthur, Vaxkiller, and Smart in your ISO. Did you say Spiffeh was on that list too? (Cuz if so, it really didn't feel like it.)
14. is pretty twisted imo, but I'm obviously biased. Let's see.... Suggesting my deployment result associated me with Spiffeh's comment which is just wrong cuz I posted my draft list & Strategic Missile Defense was definitely not my top pick.... So, your conclusion was invalid. His other part of his case on me is pretty much pure association, and I would say that in the absence of other evidence, the association case between Spiffeh and I is inconclusive.
15. --> Another pretty lousy post in my biased opinion. 3502 --> Ok, true that its obvious and "could be rolefishing", but what about it was so conclusive? Also, noting the word "scumtell" which is probably one of the
worst buzzwords
across the site. Scumtells have in my experience been right perhaps 10% of the time at best; again, inconclusive. 4024 --> Ok, again, why does that get rope. You are familiar w/ how I play and you should know that I occassionally say stupid stuff. So, what about my comment was particular striking as scum? Inconclusive. 4028 --> You know what happens when you ASSUME... I have no more to say there.4093 --> And? I make self-'eta statements quite often. Again, your point?

Conclusion: Behavior quite possibly indicative of scum, but a meta-check on how ridiculous his tunnels as town gets.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 4647, GreyICE wrote:Like day 1, sure. Day 2, sure. Day 3... man you have been disconnected at a time where the town is WAY ahead.
What can you tell me about Magna? I have some experience with him, but I tend to just read and not analyze his posts.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4603, Cheetory6 wrote:Ceph, there's also that mastin "forgetting" to cancel her nuke is pretty god awful too.
I didn't forget anything.

Here's how Friday night went.
At around ten, I was dead tired. Dead fucking tired. I needed a nap. I normally like to do things just after midnight, because that allows me to do things like get the new badge of the day on Kongregate, and not have to deal with a change in date timestamps when browsing forums which will write things in the format of "posted yesterday/2 days ago". So I took a nap.
I forget exactly when I woke up, but it was somewhere between 1 and 2:30.

At that stage, do you know how much work I had to do on my comic?
I had just finished the flats. FLATS.
I hadn't even done the detail work: usually at least half an hour to an hour. There's two layers, so it's definitely at least an hour when factoring in both detail layers.
I hadn't done the second coloring layer which adds life to the work. Since this was my first time coloring a character (the random villain guy), it would take me extra-long. That took me about half an hour in of itself to figure out, yet alone, draw. And throughout this process, I was noticing that the written numbers I have for those colors...weren't very visible, so I was trying to write new numbers that would make things pop more for future pages.
When factoring in the drawing time, that's at least an hour's worth of work.
The third layer doesn't take me much time, since the only thing I bother to make a third layer for is Ruby's hair (in part because I simply don't have the time for a third layer everywhere, in part because there isn't much of a need for a third layer anywhere else), but there was also making the faded sketch layer. That, for this page, involved erasing the extra, as to remove the excess white which looks godawful in the finished stages. Playing around with the transparencies in particular took a while.
Then there was after that the highlights and lowlights. These are relatively simple, just black and white at whatever opacity feels right. (I guess every single page.) In spite of this being largely improvisation, it still takes time to paint what "feels" right for the page. At least half an hour there.

Then, after that, I had ENDLESS woes working on the fucking magic. Two layers worth. The final page resembles my original cover in colors, rather than the awesome third page, and I haven't a clue why, since I never recorded the original cover's colors, and I DID record the colors for the third page, so it makes absolutely no sense that the colors which were recorded for the third page ended up identical to the colors I actually did for the cover page, and I was trying to fix this, to tamper with this, to mess around with it, to no avail.

The magic is sloppy. It doesn't have the same life to it as the previous pages. There's no luminosity to it, no light reflecting off of body parts as there was on the previous page. And while I managed to more or less capture the majority of the feeling behind the magic, it wasn't even remotely as good as it should have been.

And then you get to see the villain's subtle magic. That took time to figure out, and even there I didn't do it properly.

Between these factors, it should be no surprise that I spent TWO FUCKING HOURS (no seriously I was keeping track of time and it took me that damn long) to finish it.

...Then, there was the conversion process. On my slow-ass computer. It takes two to three minutes for a file to save. Between saving the original, creating a full-sized copy, creating the release size, and saving the release size, that's four to five saves, which adds up.

...After ALL OF THAT, I spent time on the main site I hang around on, doing the bare minimum rounds: browsing the forums and quickly responding to the minimum content. This started at some time around 7:30, and because I hadn't logged in for a couple of days thanks to being fucking busy, it took me around an hour to finish.

And, oh yeah.
Did I mention my woes weren't over?
The full-sized version of the page, as a PNG, is 7MB.
The site I upload the full-sized images to has a file size limit of 6MB.
So the next page has a full-sized version which was, in MS Paint, converted to a fucking JPEG because that was the only way I could get it online. I meant to trouble-shoot this, but I was tired and I never got around to it.

So while the image is live on one place, on ALL other places, every single other place I host it including my fucking blog, the image is TWO DAYS LATE--and counting, because right now I'm playing this fucking game rather than uploading it--releasing. This, AFTER I was already on a fucking hiatus for weeks so I'm losing what little readership I had gained in the vast majority of places.

And the reason that I didn't put it up on those mirrors?
Because it was fucking 8:30 in the morning, I was absolutely utterly exhausted and I didn't have time for that shit, I was going straight to fucking bed especially since I knew I had to drive myself to--and then BACK from--a boring-ass staff meeting which never produces anything interesting but which I am obligated to attend.

And I set my timer. See, when I set my timer, I have this rule of mine. Not unique to timers, mind you. I'll do the same for microwaves. That rule is that I'll never enter numbers which are not near each other. So, for instance, in a microwave, I can put 212, 252, or 232, because 1, 3, and 5 are the numbers next to 2. On a timer, I am a bit more flexible in some ways, but strict in others: near-universally, I will never enter a time which causes me to cross into another column. So I use times like 3:33:33, 6:39:99, 7:17:77, 7:47:77, and 8:28:88. Those times, and those times only. Why, I don't know, I'm a freak. I usually aim for a number which allows me to get to sleep within half an hour, and then have a total sleep time which is in the pattern of 1.5 hours: 3 hours + half an hour, 4.5 hours + half an hour, 6 hours + half an hour, or 7 hours + half an hour. (Rarely, 9 hours plus half an hour.)

I don't remember which time I entered. It was either the 6:39 or 7:17 one, though, because I woke up at 3:30.
Now, I was under the impression the YMCA closed AT 3:30, and that the staff meeting started at 4. It's a half-hour drive from my house to Monroe. (Well, more like 20 minutes.) So what did I do? I left straight for the fucking staff meeting. Now, the staff meeting was scheduled to go until 7:30. Fortunately for me, it ended at 6:45, so I got home a bit early. And I came in at 7:15 or thereabouts. Now, I hadn't written my daily blog for the day. My brother was coming over for anime night (we watched seven episodes of the second season of Ajin), and he was scheduled to come at the time I was supposed to be home: 8ish. So that left me a 45-minute window to do my daily blog. I whipped it up as quickly as I could, and lo and behold, the first thing I did after that?

Log onto here, post for as much time as I could (even after he had arrived for a while--I delayed my Tuna Helper supper until it was stale thanks to getting caught up here), and then log out when I ran out of time.

That was my Friday, and Saturday, with them having blended together.

Now I never lie about real-life.
Never

And if you think I made any of the above up, you're a fucking scumbag especially since most of this is easily proven and known to be true for my life in general really and it would be utterly unethical for me to lie, anyway.

I didn't cancel the nuke because I didn't have the chance to cancel the nuke.
I was too busy working my ass off.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4603, Cheetory6 wrote:I don't really know how far mastin can get by on just having tone that seems like mastin's tone.
Pretty damn far, and I'll tell you why:
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Cephrir »

*places gun in mouth*
Bartleby the Scrivener
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Ok lemme clarify.

I'm going to treat voting anyone who hasn't claimed as fishing for claims at this point. We know there has to be at least one, if not more, scum outside the unclaimed. Lynching in that group is doing scum's job for them.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”