Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:40 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Sorry for not posting in absolutely ages, coursework/homework and other games have got in the way.
Gorrad wrote:Huh, that's interresting, Jordan. TSS's role would support that to an extent, but how would you explain how he would protect against kills like the boiled-alive? He seems to me more like a Doc against only one type of kill, meaning another Doc would be existant for the other kind.
Yeah, but the other killer can still get Tar if they want to, presuming TSS is a doc.
Erg0 wrote:I specifically avoided raising this when I was asking Tar about his claim, because it's
very
anti-town. Please don't speculate any further on the existence of doctors.
Explain, we're trying to decipher what roles we still might have left in this game, and try and crack this game, how is this anti-town?

I am quite honestly sick of this constamt BM-Skruffs argument, which doesn't make too much sense to me and is cluttering up the thread. But I think asking them to stop it would be stupid, so, if you both don't mind too much, can I ask both of you to try to condense your argument against other into one post.
Erg0 wrote:Were you planning on actually doing something about lynching Skruffs, since you want it so badly?
This is an excellent point, I'm not too convinced by BM's response:
Battle Mage wrote: There is f all point me throwing my food at Skruffs if nobody else is going to, and we have to settle for a sub-par lynch.
What makes you think nobody else is going to throw food at Skruffs?

Also, Skruffs, why have you not thrown any food at BM (as far as I'm aware)? And do you happen to know what BB Notes do?
Tarhalindur wrote:
Lowell wrote:I'm now convinced that skruffs and BM know something about each other that they're not saying.
You know, I would be completely and utterly unsurprised if this conclusion is correct, and would go further and say that they probably both know something about Jordan as well.
What are you suggesting?

Though, to be fair, BM does have a cop claim to back him up, and when he did mention this, Skruffs' response sucked.
Skruffs wrote:Bm, you were expecting to draw the cop's investigation last night? Why? Were youintentionally acting scummy so as to draw it? Or are you suggesting that you appear scummy when you are actually protown? If so, then why would you intentionally fish for an investigation by attacking people who pick up on your town-scumvibes?

Or, to be succint, why were you expecting to be investigated over me, if I'm obv scum?

You slipped, again.only apparently, your slips were intentional.
That's just ridiculous, you seriously think BM acted scummy to get the cop to investigate him? And even if he did, does that affect the fact that Tar got an innocent?

And is BM the cop? No! Otherwise there wouldn't be an innocent investigation on him in the first place, would there? So why do you expect the cop to investigate people who BM finds scummy?
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
YosiP
YosiP
Townie
YosiP
Townie
Townie

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:48 am

Post by YosiP »

This is an
epatant
(Great) mafia
Merci!
(Thank You!)

not sure what to beilive at this minute, though it does seem that bm can be relied on for now but scruff does seem a bit suspicious.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

YosiP wrote:Hey guys! I am replacing BM

MOD: what is the purpose of throwing food?
news to me lol. :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
YosiP
YosiP
Townie
YosiP
Townie
Townie

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:56 am

Post by YosiP »

lol I meant baboon something or another

MOD WARNING: Post restriction failure!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol i know, i was jk. :)
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Damn, I got my hopes up there...why must you be false, post?! Why?!
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
YosiP
YosiP
Townie
YosiP
Townie
Townie

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by YosiP »

Battle Mage wrote:lol i know, i was jk. :)
Oui, Oui
I understand
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ckillor wrote:im here and i care, its just the fighting between you two just keeps going and going, and with not much else happening, theres not much to comment on. i still think the battle is pretty silly and most likely between two townies
You seem level-headed, who do you propose we dump our lunches on ?
Why hasn't this kid been sent home yet?

Throw 25 peas at ABR
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
YosiP
YosiP
Townie
YosiP
Townie
Townie

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by YosiP »

im here and i care, its just the fighting between you two just keeps going and going, and with not much else happening, theres not much to comment on. i still think the battle is pretty silly and most likely between two townies
I agree we need to look for scum.

Mod edit: Post restriction failure second warning!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:08 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

cicero is replacing ShadowLurker, who has come down with a bad case of botulism.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by cicero »

Yeah - what she said. I'm in. Will take me a few days to read and get up to speed but am glad to be invited to the party. Aloha.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by cicero »

Unvote
if I am voting anyone.

Un...um...throw... if I am supposed to do that instead. :p
YosiP
YosiP
Townie
YosiP
Townie
Townie

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by YosiP »

Yamahako wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ckillor wrote:im here and i care, its just the fighting between you two just keeps going and going, and with not much else happening, theres not much to comment on. i still think the battle is pretty silly and most likely between two townies

Throw 25 peas at ABR
your being suspicious Throwing food because someone is wanting to get something accomplished? is this normal townie behavior I think not!
rire
(laugh)
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:02 pm

Post by cicero »

I havent read the thread yet but in my experience lynching Yamahako is always a good idea.
YosiP
YosiP
Townie
YosiP
Townie
Townie

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:56 pm

Post by YosiP »

cicero wrote:I havent read the thread yet but in my experience lynching Yamahako is always a good idea.
Sorry I am not for lynching people because they have been mafia or scum in the past lynching because of a grudge or personality is bad! Oui!
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:57 pm

Post by cicero »

YosiP wrote:
cicero wrote:I havent read the thread yet but in my experience lynching Yamahako is always a good idea.
Sorry I am not for lynching people because they have been mafia or scum in the past lynching because of a grudge or personality is bad! Oui!
Um yeah... it was a joke. Thanks though. :D
foolinc
foolinc
Goon
foolinc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:33 pm

Post by foolinc »

Yamahako wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Throw 25 peas at ABR
Remind refreshing my memory about why you think ABR is scum? My long siesta and the BM/Skuffs fight has made me forgetful.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:34 am

The Fonz replaces PlaysWithSquirels, thank you the Fonz.

vollkan replaces Aimee. YAY!

Gorgon generously replaces pickemgenius.

A WARM WELCOME TO OUR NEW STAFF and STUDENTS!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:11 am

Post by vollkan »

Hello everyone. I shall be posting this as I read through and will organise it by page.

So, with no further ado...the first 10 pages.

Page 1

Lots of random food hurling.

Page 2

More randomness. SL FoSes Skitzer (strange, since he quoted Jordan) for wasting food. Blight casts peanut cookie at Jordan, thinking it could be dangerous due to allergy. Skruffs asks why SL claimed his number of foodstuffs.

Page 3

Aimee points out the FoS strangeness. Skruffs makes a hypocritical attack about liquids being most dangerous after he had hurled tomato soup - turns out this was fake though. Skitzer wants to test the power of his M&Ms.

Page 4

Tar wants to start scumhunting rather than throwing food randomly. Aside from that, mostly just random food throwing. Tar starts unofficial vote count

Page 5

Jordan supports Tar's VC - as well as BM and NIghtfall. Gorrad votes BM for advocating a wagon on Gorrad - strange Gorrad would take it so seriously (and make such a big OMGUS). Jordan and PEG vote waar for being useless. BM calls Gorrad for OMGUS. VitR votes Gorrad for the OMGUS. Lowell concurs. Skitzer votes both BM and Gorrad saying that he thinks one is the scum, but doesn't want to potentially waste a throw - he doesn't actually say anything about their respective positions in the argument. BM FoSes him for this.

Page 6

Blight votes Jordan for random wagoning. Jordan argues that since it was a small item, it is a reasonable random vote equivalent. Blight argues that the unknown danger of the food makes a wagon of three items of food dangerous. Jordan votes Blight for over-reaction. Tar makes an ultimatum against food throwing since it seems that damage will not be healed overnight (the wound from stringy cheese will last for all eternity :roll:) Yamahako responds by flinging peas. DGB points out that people do heal by the next day. JDodge promises a soda bottle to the head for the next thrower. foolinc also opposes throwing. SL makes a weird math post saying 100% is half of the damage - I don't get how. Blight affirms vote for Jordan. the silent speaker (suitably named) pops up and says he hasn't posted because he doesn't want to waste his food.

Page 7

Tar votes Yamahako for being overly casual about throwing food to show suspicions. VitR points out that 100 is the lynching threshold - votes Blight. BM votes Tar for being defensive because the food was fake and he didn't look - I don't see how this is scummy. Yama thinks Tar is controlling and then spatterguns his peas. BM thinks Tar got caught with his pants down (which probably suits PEG just fine given the page 2 discussion about Tar's ass tempting PEG - *obligatory joke about team asshat*) JDodge comes out with the big guns and 7Ups Yama. Gorrad gets disturbed by the wagoning on Yama. PEG notes that Yama is scummy, so why not wagon. Erg0 notes inconsistency of gorrad opposing fooding but now supporting the test fires. Gorrad explains that his only problem is with mindless wagoning - I think this is pretty silly. I mean, the amount of food thrown is the same no matter who it goes to. Proving the wagon never reaches a point of danger, a "lynch" is unlikely unless someone decided to use a powerful food item (in which case we learn something).

Page 8

Gorrad again says he doesn't like wagons - I again wonder why. BM HoSes Blight and JDodge for opportunism because Yama was throwing fake food - What's the opportunity that they are being opportunistic upon? Skitzer votes yama for the pea barrage. Yama thinks it is interesting that he is copping flak for having thrown only one item without explanation, but that JDodge is getting off easy. Erg0 then attacks the bulk of the rest of Yama's post, rightly stressing that the food levels are variable between players. Jordan furthers this, and I agree. Jordan votes Yama. BM is "astounded" by the fact people suspect yama. Sir T enters, and Sir T votes Lowell, BM, Yama and Skitzer - reasonably in regards to BM, Yama and Skitzer; Lowell hasn't really pinged me so far. His lack of explanation is odd, but I won't judge it as scummy just yet. More reading is needed for that.

Page 9

Skruffs goes to the trouble of pointing out that the scum could hammer him by bombardnig him - ignoring the glaringly obvious fact that D1 quick-hammering is hardly particularly productive for scum. BM insists on explanation from Tar. Yama supports BM. Gorrad and foolinc do likewise. Yama, strangely, throws 10 peas at ST to test him, stressing that the peas will do nothing.

Page 10

BM prunes ST. Nightfall urges Yama to be more careful, since someone might have a pea allergy. Gorrad bananas ST for the votes.

~~~~~~~~~
Pages 11-20 coming soon.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:38 am

YosiP
YosiP
Townie
YosiP
Townie
Townie

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:58 am

Post by YosiP »

Yama you sure are acting scummy if you so something suspiscious next you might see some nutella in your minable (Scummy) face
YosiP
YosiP
Townie
YosiP
Townie
Townie

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:00 am

Post by YosiP »

so I meant say* Pourriture
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by vollkan »

Alright. 11-20.

Page 11

Discussion about whether we should discuss food not fitting our roles, suggested by Nightfall. I don't see how it can be discussed in any meaningful way that doesn't give away information. Jordan suggests that Sir T is scum acting like an obvious jester and votes him. BM says Sir T is "certainly not town" (odd in itself) but also suggests we ignore him. Jordan picks this up. BM attempts to backpedal by saying he meant "ignore his voting patterns, and comments"...which basically equates to ignoring him.

Page 12

BM wonders why Jordan has not voted Sir T if he thinks he is not a jester and suggests this is scumbuddy behaviour - reaching methinks. Jordan also says Sir T is either jester or scum. Thus far, my own read is reaction-seeking from Sir T - call this a wifom if you please. Skruffs thinks Sir T might be jester but is "most likely" scum, as well as suggesting that Sir T and BM are scumbuddies.

Page 13

Playswithsqu doesn't like the false dichotomy on Sir T. He doesn't like JDodge for JDdodge (rightly) suggesting we don't waste food. BM asks for skruff's views on Sir T. Sir T asks for BM's alignment.

Page 14

BM equates this to quoting a role PM. Sir T suspects BM since BM has an alignment and Sir T does not. Jordan again thinks Sir T is unlikely to be jester and is therefore scum - false dichotomy. Skruffs thinks Sir T seems pro-town, odd since on page 12 he though Sir T was "most likely" scum.

Page 15

BM FoSes skruffs for inconsistent and poorly explained play. BM says similarly in regards to flaming. Also insinuates about skruffs wondering about whether there are NKs. Also suggests that skruffs requesting analysis from BM in order to justify BM's threatened pie throwing is overly-defensive. Most of BM's attacks on skruffs seem fairly mediocre to me. BM says he is going to pursue those with strange behaviour and doesn't mind getting a bit dirty for doing so. Skruffs says he doesn't believe he ever assumed Sir T was scum - though, on page 12 he did say he thought it most likely.

Page 16

Not much interesting. ABR plays to form.

Page 17

Amusing hypocrisy from BM, brought out courtesy of some cleverness from JD. ABR's reasoning that SL backing up JD is proof of scumbuddiness is weak.

Page 18

ABR backpedals a bit. Aimee rightly points this out and votes. Jordan votes JDdodge for the ABR-hypocrisy-drawing stuff. I read it as more reaction-seeking from JDodge than serious.

Page 19

Weirdness from skitzer about Yama being ano with 100 peas as implausible.

Page 20

Gorrad hits himself with a gummy bear. Thinks Aimee (me) is pro-town. BM thinks his logic has been relatively good by his standards....no comment.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

Re: page 12: could you quote the post where I thought sir t was 'most likely' scum? I have a suspicion that you are taking that of context; my feelings on sir t is that he is much more likely to be scum than jester, and my line of questioning at that time was about why bm would say 'yes he's a jester (or scum) and in either case should be ignored'.

He later on insinuated that several people were sir t'a scum buddies, but never once pushed any line of questioning on sir t himself. And after he got called out on that, he's been attacking me ever since.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:14 am

Post by vollkan »

Skruffs wrote: Re: page 12: could you quote the post where I thought sir t was 'most likely' scum? I have a suspicion that you are taking that of context; my feelings on sir t is that he is much more likely to be scum than jester, and my line of questioning at that time was about why bm would say 'yes he's a jester (or scum) and in either case should be ignored'.

He later on insinuated that several people were sir t'a scum buddies, but never once pushed any line of questioning on sir t himself. And after he got called out on that, he's been attacking me ever since.
I completely misread post 299:
This bit here -
skruffs wrote:
Summarized:
Sir T IS most likely scum, and unhelpful. However, he might be a JESTER, so we don't want to LYNCH him. That would suck!! Let's just ignore him, heh heh.
I was skimming because it was a long post, so I saw "Summarised" and "sir T is most likely scum". Had I not been lazy and read just the next sentence, it would have been obvious to me that you were mimicking BM.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”