Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5825 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 5823, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 5821, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Whatever, MoI is making me not give a fuck anymore.

I'm back to hoping we lose.
And now we again get AtE ...
I read your post, I fucking determined you're not interested in fucking listening or changing your mind, you're basically interested in making people feel like shit so you can feel ok.

Which frankly, if this were any other situation I'd say "Well gee that's fucking scummy that you're not actually presenting a town mindset but rather trying to dictate an agenda" but frankly I've thought too much about the fucking potentials of this piece of shit game already and determined your Defco 5 interactions were townie so FUCK IT and FUCK YOU
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5826 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:06 am

I'd also like to point out that isn't an Appeal to Emotion because I'm not fucking APPEALING TO ANYTHING.

I'm not talking to peopel and being like "BOO HOO LOOK AT ME I'M SO PUT UPON THIS IS UNFAIR PITY ME"

I'm expressing my frustration for the fucking record because this is a
fucking lost game for town

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5827 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5826, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm expressing my frustration for the fucking record because this is a
fucking lost game for town
Yeah, it probably is. I'm planning on enjoying my freedom.

Why do I come back to mafia, again?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5828 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:10 am

Post by GreyICE »

No LLD you're not wiggling out of this now. I got paranoid at Vi and you used this as leverage to call me the SK. Get fucked scumfuck.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5829 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5815, Untrod Tripod wrote:His entrance into the game was really, really bad
Could you elaborate on this?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5830 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 5828, GreyICE wrote:No LLD you're not wiggling out of this now. I got paranoid at Vi and you used this as leverage to call me the SK. Get fucked scumfuck.
well, LLD is confirmed not-SK. Don't we want to lynch the SK today to have a chance at a town win?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5831 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:12 am

In post 5828, GreyICE wrote:No LLD you're not wiggling out of this now. I got paranoid at Vi and you used this as leverage to call me the SK. Get fucked scumfuck.
I forgive you because you're the SK, but can you kindly fuck off?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5832 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:13 am

Post by GreyICE »

Lynching the SK is the one way to guarantee town loss.

I swear unto god do you just pop up to read things about the SK?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5833 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:14 am

Because, and let me be perfectly fucking clear, this town will more or less have the ability to decide if you win or if scum wins tomorrow.

And the more you fucking antagonize me, the more I really want the scum to win instead of you.

So why don't you go play to your fucking win condition, and just lurk like you did all game until it matters. Ok?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5834 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:14 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 5831, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
I forgive you because you're the SK, but can you kindly fuck off?
Get fucked scumfuck.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5835 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:14 am

In post 5832, GreyICE wrote:Lynching the SK is the one way to guarantee town loss.

I LITERALLY HAVE MADE TENS OF POSTS TODAY SAYING I WANT TO LYNCH A SCUM NUKE.

YOU JYUS DON'T READ.

CAN
YOU
KINDLY
FYCK
OFF
PKEASE

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5836 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:14 am

whatever, I hate you.

don't talk to me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5837 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:15 am

Post by GreyICE »

WELL GUESS WHAT

IM TOWN

SO GO FUCK YOURSELF

PEDIT: THAT WAS TO UT YOU SELF-CENTERED SCUMBAG
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5838 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:15 am

I asked for you to leave me the fuck alone and stop being an obnoxious fucking cunt.

And you decided it was necessary to be a fucking jerk to me still

so go away.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5839 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Cephrir »

Aww, it isn't funny anymore. :(
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5840 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:17 am

Post by GreyICE »

Cool.

I'm putting my vote in park and walking away.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5841 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 5832, GreyICE wrote:Lynching the SK is the one way to guarantee town loss.

yep. That's definitely it.

So are we just praying for a cross kill, or? I would think the SK having a kill tonight and a sub tomorrow would be bad for us, but I guess it does kind of depend on what happens when the sub nuke drops today
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5842 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:19 am

In post 5811, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Cause GreyICE genuinely believes I'm scum and wants to lynch me to further his win condition. He's wrong, but he's not being convinced of that so.
Cause GreyICE genuinely believes I'm scum and wants to lynch me to further his win condition. He's wrong, but he's not being convinced of that so.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5843 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:19 am

Your vote was always parked on me. I'm not sure what the fuck that was meant to even mean.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5844 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:20 am

In post 5839, Cephrir wrote:Aww, it isn't funny anymore. :(
OH I'M SO GLAD THIS WAS FUNNY TO YOU

YOU THINK I'M FAKIHNG SHIT NOW? YOU THINK I LIKE BEING FURIOUS WITH THE ONE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST

FUCK THIS GAME AND FUCK ALL OF YOU

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5845 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Marital love can be so romantic
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5846 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:21 am

In post 5845, Untrod Tripod wrote:Marital love can be so romantic
YOU CAN SHUT YOUR GOD DAMNED MOUTH TOO.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5847 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'd rather just lynch the SK though
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5848 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:22 am

In post 5846, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5845, Untrod Tripod wrote:Marital love can be so romantic
YOU CAN SHUT YOUR GOD DAMNED MOUTH TOO.
LIKE WHAT DOES THIS CONTRIBUTE BESIDES BEING SNIDE

NOTHING

MUCH LIKE THE REST OF YOUR PERFORMANCE THIS GAME

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5849 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:22 am

Post by GreyICE »

It's all bad for town, but if we lynch the SK then SpyreX+you or SpyreX+Vi can literally force the town to all die. Even if SpyreX is town, we'd still have a 50/50 of losing on the spot.

So yes, pray for crosskills.

PEDIT: Okay so your argument is I genuinely think you're scum and want to lynch you, but as SK not town. So... get dead.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”