Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:12 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

mneme replaces SirTornado, who seems to have overdosed on Pizza Pockets.

Welcome mneme!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol im enjoying reading Vollkan's analysis. I'm guessing you are making this analysis AS YOU READ amirite?
A bit of advice might be to provide a little less rewriting of the thread, and a little more of your own opinions on whats happened. :)

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Battle Mage wrote:lol im enjoying reading Vollkan's analysis. I'm guessing you are making this analysis AS YOU READ amirite?
A bit of advice might be to provide a little less rewriting of the thread, and a little more of your own opinions on whats happened. :)

BM
I'm assuming (from prior play with Vollkan) that he will go through the thread much like he is, and opinions on people come at the end.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:51 am

Post by VitaminR »

Still here. Need to read.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by vollkan »

flameaxe wrote: I'm assuming (from prior play with Vollkan) that he will go through the thread much like he is, and opinions on people come at the end.
Correct.

It's impossible for me to go through and analyse things without a proper picture. I prefer to post sort of "rough notes" with some interjection of opinion and then to go into proper analysis.

My next ten pages will be coming soon.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Interesting that BM criticizes Vollkan's rehashing of stuff without commenting on the stuff itself. *shrugs*

*flick french fry at battle mage*
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by cicero »

I'm also still here and reading the recent developments intently. Havent had time to do anything of Vollkan-esque proportions yet. Actively reading though.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:13 am

Post by The Fonz »

Hey mneme, long time no see.

A few things- I think, regrettably, mod actions suggest sirT/mneme as likely town. I doubt scum would happen to guess that some townies hadn't received win conditions, so DGB's subsequent 'if you haven't received one, you're town' message looks almost like a confirmation that ST was telling the truth.

Secondly, the Skruffs 'wagon' is ludicrous. It seems to initially have sprung up because Skruffs pointed out BM's ridiculous logic regarding the Jester scenario, and been continued because BM is, well, BM, and therefore has gotten into his chracteristic 'that guy is scum' charge, and certain people have, for inexplicable reasons, followed him. Especially, THERE IS NO WAY Skruffs is the SK. 'Cause, like, when I'm SK, I claim the town-sounding role most likely to be in the area where the body is found
all the time.
RLY.

My basic point is this: Why hasn't more stuff been thrown at ckillor? Blatant rolefisher.

Hurl pastrami on rye at ckillor
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
BM wrote:obviously my alignment is 'protown' then...
I see... so, your PM mentions you are pro town?

This is all too interesting, because my role PM actually doesn't mention any alignment. Nor does it mention any win condition. Just my name, my lunch box and my post restriction.
err no it doesnt. But it isnt difficult to infer from my role that i am protown. ROFL.
On the other hand, my role pm DOES have a win condition, and DOESN'T have a post restriction.

Throw Potato Chips at Sir T

hmmmm
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:Interesting that BM criticizes Vollkan's rehashing of stuff without commenting on the stuff itself. *shrugs*

*flick french fry at battle mage*
i dont understand this post atall. Please can you paraphrase it or something, because i cant see any sense coming out of it, in its current form.

@Fonz-your comments regarding the Skruffs wagon and his play are ludicrous. I mean, please get your facts straight for a start. Skruffs claimed Dinnerlady, BEFORE finding out that the Dinnerlady worked in place where people were being killed. Weak defence much?

I actually cant believe that Skruffs isnt dead yet. IS NOBODY LISTENING TO THE FACT THAT HIS CLAIM OF THE MECHANICS OF HIS ROLE MAKE NO SENSE, AND HAVE BEEN COUNTERED BY MYSELF, THUS ONE OF US HAS TO BE SCUM, AND I'M COP CONFIRMED INNOCENT?

:shock:
BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:49 am

Post by mneme »

Konichiwa, Fonz-san, and the rest of the town. I am very happy to be here.

I'm afraid I have not yet finished my read-through, but I am confident that I will be able to do so soon. I did receive an alignment (students/town), but it's possible that this was a correction that previous holder of my role did not recieve.

I am afraid that I cannot comment on the BM/Scruffs fight right now; I need to catch up first. But until then, I'll fling some
fake
food around, just to get in the spirit of the game.

tosses Natto at Scruffs
spreads Ume on some bread and beams it at BM
strawgun's a piece of Pocky at Fonz
Did I say too much?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

a piece of Pooky? rofl
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:37 am

Post by Flameaxe »

A piece of POCKY, retard.

*shoots a copy of
Reading for Dummies
at BM*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:45 am

Post by Skruffs »

In order of self-percieved likeliness:

A) bm could be mafia and tarhalindur is insane

B) bm could be godfather and either tar Really investigated him and then put himself at risk for no reason by 'clearing him', or tar is claiming cop knowing that if bm does die it still looks good for him (more likely)

C) bm is a jester that shows up as pro-town on investigations but is still trying to get himself lynched, creating a false dichotomy so that if I do get lynched and show up town, he gets lynched the next day

D) both me and bm could be townies, but bm has no clue what he's talking about in regards to alignment, role, abilities, behavior notes, and win conditions.

E) perhaps since the caeteria is 'my turf', I have more bad behvavior notes than bm, who is 'visiting'.

Note: bm, instead of talking about current topics, continually falls back on 'he's scum'. Much like how certain politicians use certain events to avoid having to answer questions at a press conference, bm has onesole thing in mind.

Bm, make a promise to me: if you sucessfully get me lynched and it turnsout I wasn't lying, you will voluntarily help lynch yourself tomorrow because ifyou're not scum, I am, in your own words, and I want to push yor flawed, stupid, idiotic reasoning to the next step and make you eat your own words. If I am town, you are scum, agreed?

Note: I would never do this to anyone in any game but if bm's acting this way intentionally - and he hasn't denied this - then I want him to be held to it. Town will do better with a dead bm, regardless of his alignment.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Yamahako »

Skruffs wrote: D) both me and bm could be townies, but bm has no clue what he's talking about in regards to alignment, role, abilities, behavior notes, and win conditions.
I'm inclined to believe this one.

BM, I have a request. Pretend Skruffs isn't in the game, and give support *any* support to another lynch candidate. There isn't just one scum in this game - and even if Skruffs is (which I believe he isn't) there are more avenues to research.

This argument between Skruffs and BM has been seriously dangerous for the town. It's allowed other people to act scummy without recrimination. It's created a huge distraction to ACTUAL scum hunting. It's led to the claiming of the cop unreasonably early. It's completely stopped the throwing of food (bad, IMO). It's gotten us dangerously close to deadline TWICE, with no actual lynch we decided upon under a real town consensus the first time.

We have 10 days. With no cop counterclaim, no one is going to actually kill BM. With no reasonable argument against him, no one is going to actually kill Skruffs. Let's look for other good candidates - like ABR for example.

Skruffs- you forgot options F: You both are scum and are making a master plan to create dissention to avoid lynches while keeping the town disorganized.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:52 am

Post by The Fonz »

Tar- what is the flavour justification for your investigations? Can you detect any antitown forces, or just a specific scumgroup?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:15 am

Post by The Fonz »

Battle Mage wrote: @Fonz-your comments regarding the Skruffs wagon and his play are ludicrous. I mean, please get your facts straight for a start. Skruffs claimed Dinnerlady, BEFORE finding out that the Dinnerlady worked in place where people were being killed. Weak defence much?

BM
BM, one question, are you really this stupid? IF HE WERE THE FREAKING SK, HE'D KNOW WHAT THE SK'S KILL METHOD LOOKED LIKE, WOULDN'T HE?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:36 am

Post by ckillor »

The Fonz wrote:Hey mneme, long time no see.

A few things- I think, regrettably, mod actions suggest sirT/mneme as likely town. I doubt scum would happen to guess that some townies hadn't received win conditions, so DGB's subsequent 'if you haven't received one, you're town' message looks almost like a confirmation that ST was telling the truth.

Secondly, the Skruffs 'wagon' is ludicrous. It seems to initially have sprung up because Skruffs pointed out BM's ridiculous logic regarding the Jester scenario, and been continued because BM is, well, BM, and therefore has gotten into his chracteristic 'that guy is scum' charge, and certain people have, for inexplicable reasons, followed him. Especially, THERE IS NO WAY Skruffs is the SK. 'Cause, like, when I'm SK, I claim the town-sounding role most likely to be in the area where the body is found
all the time.
RLY.

My basic point is this: Why hasn't more stuff been thrown at ckillor? Blatant rolefisher.

Hurl pastrami on rye at ckillor
ow. thats a bit harsh and quick to attack me, but i see where you are comnig from. what i said is rolefisher-y but it was more just a thinking out loud thing.
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Flameaxe wrote:A piece of POCKY, retard.

*shoots a copy of
Reading for Dummies
at BM*
lol thats ironic.

GOING, GOING, GONE. :lol:

Jordan knows what i'm talking about. :wink:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:In order of self-percieved likeliness:

A) bm could be mafia and tarhalindur is insane

B) bm could be godfather and either tar Really investigated him and then put himself at risk for no reason by 'clearing him', or tar is claiming cop knowing that if bm does die it still looks good for him (more likely)

C) bm is a jester that shows up as pro-town on investigations but is still trying to get himself lynched, creating a false dichotomy so that if I do get lynched and show up town, he gets lynched the next day

D) both me and bm could be townies, but bm has no clue what he's talking about in regards to alignment, role, abilities, behavior notes, and win conditions.

E) perhaps since the caeteria is 'my turf', I have more bad behvavior notes than bm, who is 'visiting'.

Note: bm, instead of talking about current topics, continually falls back on 'he's scum'. Much like how certain politicians use certain events to avoid having to answer questions at a press conference, bm has onesole thing in mind.
Ok ok, i admit it. I definitely Lol'd at this bit. :P
You find the possibility of Tar lying, and actually not being a cop, to be LESS likely than him being INSANE? :lol:

As a note, i dont think E makes sense, much as you would like it to. This isnt a case of you having 'more' BB notes, you seem to have INFINITE BB notes. :o
Skruffs wrote: Bm, make a promise to me: if you sucessfully get me lynched and it turnsout I wasn't lying, you will voluntarily help lynch yourself tomorrow because ifyou're not scum, I am, in your own words, and I want to push yor flawed, stupid, idiotic reasoning to the next step and make you eat your own words. If I am town, you are scum, agreed?
Please keep up. I suggested this about 15 pages ago. :roll:
I am certain you are scum. If you die and come up town, i wont resist my subsequent lynch.
Skruffs wrote: Note: I would never do this to anyone in any game but if bm's acting this way intentionally - and he hasn't denied this - then I want him to be held to it. Town will do better with a dead bm, regardless of his alignment.
um so you are suggesting this not because you think i am scum, but because you'd like to see me die for personal reasons. Lol.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:51 am

Post by Battle Mage »

The Fonz wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: @Fonz-your comments regarding the Skruffs wagon and his play are ludicrous. I mean, please get your facts straight for a start. Skruffs claimed Dinnerlady, BEFORE finding out that the Dinnerlady worked in place where people were being killed. Weak defence much?

BM
BM, one question, are you really this stupid? IF HE WERE THE FREAKING SK, HE'D KNOW WHAT THE SK'S KILL METHOD LOOKED LIKE, WOULDN'T HE?
um no. Name me one game where the SK has, in his role pm, recieved his own kill method implicitly.

I sure as hell havent seen that before.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Yamahako wrote:
Skruffs wrote: D) both me and bm could be townies, but bm has no clue what he's talking about in regards to alignment, role, abilities, behavior notes, and win conditions.
I'm inclined to believe this one.

BM, I have a request. Pretend Skruffs isn't in the game, and give support *any* support to another lynch candidate. There isn't just one scum in this game - and even if Skruffs is (which I believe he isn't) there are more avenues to research.

This argument between Skruffs and BM has been seriously dangerous for the town. It's allowed other people to act scummy without recrimination. It's created a huge distraction to ACTUAL scum hunting. It's led to the claiming of the cop unreasonably early. It's completely stopped the throwing of food (bad, IMO). It's gotten us dangerously close to deadline TWICE, with no actual lynch we decided upon under a real town consensus the first time.

We have 10 days. With no cop counterclaim, no one is going to actually kill BM. With no reasonable argument against him, no one is going to actually kill Skruffs. Let's look for other good candidates - like ABR for example.

Skruffs- you forgot options F: You both are scum and are making a master plan to create dissention to avoid lynches while keeping the town disorganized.
This is frigging ridiculous. I officially hate this game atm. :evil:
I'm going to lurk for a while unless Skruffs is willing to put himself forward in the way he suggested earlier.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:53 am

Post by Flameaxe »

The game hates you too.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Flameaxe wrote:The game hates you too.
evidently.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:58 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Flameaxe wrote:The game hates you too.
Way to kick him while he's down :evil:
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”