Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:31 am

Post by The Fonz »

No.

Throw: Blatantly fake food item, hmmm... let's say a Marzipan Model of the Death Star, at Albert B. Rampage
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:33 am

Post by Gorrad »

Excellent!
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:39 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

After further consideration, I am only willing to lynch Gorrad or The Fonz today. I believe that one of them is scum, but I am not sure which. Elaborating on the reasoning behind this at this time is not an acceptable option - I will inform my mason partners to the reasoning tonight, so that they might enlighten you should I die.

Fonz, you have no good reason to ask for further information on my role (especially since you clearly aren't reading my claim very closely). Your continued fishing is doing a good job of convincing me that you are scum,=.

Gorrad, same applies to you, your prior actions, and your desire to lynch BM today.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:44 am

Post by The Fonz »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Fonz, you have no good reason to ask for further information on my role (especially since you clearly aren't reading my claim very closely). Your continued fishing is doing a good job of convincing me that you are scum,=.
Actually, I do. Shove it.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:59 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

The Fonz wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:
I will not just "shove it" You are one post away from getting alpha striked. Elaborate or die.

Also note that my comment about reading my claim closely still applies.
User out of ambit.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Shove it or Alpha strike him.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Tarhalindur wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:
I will not just "shove it" You are one post away from getting alpha striked. Elaborate or die.

I read your bleeping claim. You're a cheerleader. You've got a network of gossipy friends. Blah Blah.

IT IS NOT IN THE INTERESTS OF THE TOWN FOR PRO-TOWN CLAIMANTS TO WITHHOLD INFORMATION. NOW DOES YOUR PM IN ANY WAY INDICATE SANITY, OR AN ABILITY TO DETECT A PARTICULAR KIND OF SCUM? You said DGB will reveal if they are 'scum or not.' How close a paraphrase is that? Because if it actually said 'colluding with the school authorities' or suchlike, that's likely not a full cop role.

I just don't see why you're so reluctant to answer the goddamn question. Your fishing insinuations are so utterly asinine it's untrue. You can't fish an already-claimed role! What you CAN do is demand they actually divulge ANYTHING that might help the town, as any sane pro-towner should. Seriously, am I wrong here? Is there any way in which Tar answering this bloody simple question can possibly hurt the town?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by Skruffs »

colluding?

Throw french fry at albert s. rampage

Trying to direct a daykill?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:44 pm

All we can do is throw food. Tar has already claimed. Wth are you talking about ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

The Fonz wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:

I read your bleeping claim. You're a cheerleader. You've got a network of gossipy friends. Blah Blah.

IT IS NOT IN THE INTERESTS OF THE TOWN FOR PRO-TOWN CLAIMANTS TO WITHHOLD INFORMATION. NOW DOES YOUR PM IN ANY WAY INDICATE SANITY, OR AN ABILITY TO DETECT A PARTICULAR KIND OF SCUM? You said DGB will reveal if they are 'scum or not.' How close a paraphrase is that? Because if it actually said 'colluding with the school authorities' or suchlike, that's likely not a full cop role.

I just don't see why you're so reluctant to answer the goddamn question. Your fishing insinuations are so utterly asinine it's untrue. You can't fish an already-claimed role! What you CAN do is demand they actually divulge ANYTHING that might help the town, as any sane pro-towner should. Seriously, am I wrong here? Is there any way in which Tar answering this bloody simple question can possibly hurt the town?
Craplogic. The logical play as a pro-town role with inside information is to reveal no more information than is absolutely necessary (hell, I wouldn't have claimed if not for overplaying my hand earlier).

It is perfectly possible to fish for information about a revealed role. For example, scum can ask for the cop's reasoning behind his or her night choices (letting them kill the person being investigated and wasting an investigation). In addition, scum can start asking about sanity and whether a cop hunts for a specific scumgroup (in order to determine how much of a threat that cop is to the scum in question). This, of course, is exactly what you are doing, and I am not going to be so foolish as to give in to your demands unless you have a damn good role-based reason why I should reconsider - especially not after seeing scum give the exact same "town should reveal all the information they can" argument in at least two games (Open 27, concerning a breadcrumb, and Mafia 67 concerning my reasoning for night choices) where revealing that information would have been a great help to the scum!

As to your contention that "it is not in the interests of the town for pro-town claimants to withhold information"? BS. First, I suspect that outright stating the information that you are asking for would help the scum more than it would help the town (especially when it *should* be blatantly obvious from my first claim that I have already answered the questions you are asking, in a fashion - if you can't figure it out by yourself, I'm not going to help you). Second, let's take your ridiculous claim that "it is not in the interests of the town for pro-town claimants to withhold information" to its logical conclusion. Are you asking that I claim the identity of my mason partners? After all, that information could help to the town, and you say that I should reveal anything that might help the town. (For that matter, you could also just ask for me to reveal my role name using the exact same reasoning, which would have much the same effect.)

Now does everyone see just how ridiculous and scummy The Fonz's logic is? I find it damning enough to be alpha-strike worthy.

ALPHA STRIKE

Fire all celery sticks at The Fonz
Fire all saltines at The Fonz
Fire all baby carrots at The Fonz
Fire all cherry tomatoes at The Fonz
Fire all ham slices at The Fonz
Fire all cheese at The Fonz
Fire peanut butter and jelly sandwich at The Fonz
User out of ambit.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:13 pm

Kamehameha:

1 x tuna sandwich
1 x grapefruit
3 x chocolate chip cookies

at Fonzie
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Tarhalindur wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Tar- what is the flavour justification for your investigations? Can you detect any antitown forces, or just a specific scumgroup?
Why are you fishing?
Whats the point of claiming if you are gonna accuse everyone who asks a role related question of fishing? Liek...srsly.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Tarhalindur wrote: It is perfectly possible to fish for information about a revealed role. For example, scum can ask for the cop's reasoning behind his or her night choices (letting them kill the person being investigated and wasting an investigation).
How would asking for why a cop ALREADY INVESTIGATED SOMEONE help them kill future investigatees? Rather, it allows the town to test that claim.

In addition, scum can start asking about sanity and whether a cop hunts for a specific scumgroup (in order to determine how much of a threat that cop is to the scum in question).
Ridiculous craplogic. May I refer

This, of course, is exactly what you are doing, and I am not going to be so foolish as to give in to your demands unless you have a damn good role-based reason why I should reconsider - especially not after seeing scum give the exact same "town should reveal all the information they can" argument in at least two games (Open 27, concerning a breadcrumb, and Mafia 67 concerning my reasoning for night choices) where revealing that information would have been a great help to the scum!
As to your contention that "it is not in the interests of the town for pro-town claimants to withhold information"? BS. First, I suspect that outright stating the information that you are asking for would help the scum more than it would help the town
WRONG. I'm tempted to say liar, but moron is probably more likely.
Genuine cops should have nothing to fear from letting the town know as much about their results as possible.
(especially when it *should* be blatantly obvious from my first claim that I have already answered the questions you are asking, in a fashion - if you can't figure it out by yourself, I'm not going to help you).
If it is somehow obvious, how is it to the town's detriment to come out and say it?
Second, let's take your ridiculous claim that "it is not in the interests of the town for pro-town claimants to withhold information" to its logical conclusion. Are you asking that I claim the identity of my mason partners? After all, that information could help to the town, and you say that I should reveal anything that might help the town. (For that matter, you could also just ask for me to reveal my role name using the exact same reasoning, which would have much the same effect.)
Actually, I see no reason on God's green Earth why you shouldn't fullclaim, now you mention it. Mason buddies is clearly an apples-to-oranges comparison. There is no benefit to the town from a mason buddy claim. You're strawmanning.
Now does everyone see just how ridiculous and scummy The Fonz's logic is? I find it damning enough to be alpha-strike worthy.
No, but it is hugely evident that you have no desire to help the town, regardless of role. You drop incredibly unsubtle role hints, then when you actually make your premature ejaculation of a claim, refuse to disclose important information that could be of use to the town.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Kamehameha:

1 x tuna sandwich
1 x grapefruit
3 x chocolate chip cookies

at Fonzie
Counternuke:

propel 1 can of diet coke, and 13 jellybeans at Albert B. Rampage
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Tarhalindur wrote:After further consideration, I am only willing to lynch Gorrad or The Fonz today. I believe that one of them is scum, but I am not sure which. Elaborating on the reasoning behind this at this time is not an acceptable option - I will inform my mason partners to the reasoning tonight, so that they might enlighten you should I die.

Gorrad, same applies to you, your prior actions, and your desire to lynch BM today.
I'm starting to not like Tar quite as much. Anyway, a BM lynch is always a good thing.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:35 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Oh, and since I'm probably at death's door due to Tar's complete braindeadness, and Albert's scumminess, I'd better claim.

I am the fat kid. My role name is cafeteria investigator- basically an SK cop. I can choose a player to target at night, and find out whether that player has been cooking with 'non-traditional' ingredients. (There's no indication of sanity, but since i can only catch one specific scum, I doubt it's an issue). Results in guilty/innocent format.

I have an innocent on Skruffs.

Now, THAT is how a pro-town player claims.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:35 pm

Tar has an clean history of not making up rubbish unbelievable claims, so I'm going with him. Even though Fonz intellectually bests Tar in every one of their exchange, Fonz can simply be excused as knowing what he's doing from experience, whereas Tar actually has an advantage from having masons, an investigation, etc.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:36 pm

The Fonz wrote:Oh, and since I'm probably at death's door due to Tar's complete braindeadness, and Albert's scumminess, I'd better claim.

I am the fat kid. My role name is cafeteria investigator- basically an SK cop. I can choose a player to target at night, and find out whether that player has been cooking with 'non-traditional' ingredients. (There's no indication of sanity, but since i can only catch one specific scum, I doubt it's an issue). Results in guilty/innocent format.

I have an innocent on Skruffs.

Now, THAT is how a pro-town player claims.
Counter-claim. I do that. That is MY role.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:37 pm

In fact, I can prove it if someone throws a dairy item at me. I will fart it out and give a PR to anyone I choose tomorrow. No lie.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I believe Fonz over ABR. That is all.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:40 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Flameaxe wrote:I believe Fonz over ABR. That is all.
Any particular reason you're not going nuclear on his ass?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Because I can.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Actually, just to make sure Albert gets his clock cleaned:

launch: can of diet
pepsi
at ABR

Just to make sure he doesn't avoid getting hurt because i said coke and not pepsi earlier.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:46 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Ok, short delay for reasons that should be fairly obvious...kinda.

Pew pew:

-Soup
-All mashed Potatoes
-All cookies
-All grapes

At ABR

PSKEW PSKEW PEWPEWPEW! LASER GUNS PEWPEW!
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:In fact, I can prove it if someone throws a dairy item at me. I will fart it out and give a PR to anyone I choose tomorrow. No lie.
Just for a little light relief, since this game is REALLY grinding my gears: care to explain how being able to fart out dairy products proves you're an investigative role?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”