Mini #534 - Vegetable Mafia (Game Over!)

destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by destructor »

wtf is wrong with you people? And the wagon on ryan was meant to be bad.

@ ryan, hmm, because I have no reason to believe a mod wouldn't follow their own rules, maybe?

@ WhoMe?, no

@ Phate, wtf. Your question was already answered in Post 99. Are you read thread?

@ Northjayhawk, see above.

@ kravhen, feel free to speculate, but there is no need for this, given that I already explained it in response to
your
question.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:27 pm

Post by Phate »

My vote stands.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:34 pm

Post by destructor »

I guess Post 99 didn't do it for ya, huh?

Why not? And, like kraven, I ask, what exactly
is
your case, anyway?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by kravhen »

Phate wrote:My vote stands.
This means "I don't really know why im voting him."
Your vote may stand but it sucks major balls.

Vote: Phate

Two can play the immature game. You explain your vote, or my vote stands too! lawlawl!
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:46 pm

Post by Phate »

No, it means, "My vote stands."

destructor has failed to provide an adequate reason for voting Ryan (which he did, regardless of what he says).

And if he was really playing some cute little bullshit game to the tune of "Oh, but I didn't put the comma in the right place so it wasn't REALLLLY a vote so why are you mad?" I find that scummy. It looks like a fallback position for scum hoping for a quick lynch to me.

Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:50 pm

Post by Phate »

I just read 124.

And I've never said he's obviously scum, either, regardless of the way you put it in quotes. Nor have I pushed his lynch.

Nor do I really think you're that scummy, at this point, although I'm majorly pissed at you for post 122.

I mean, I can understand unvoting, and urging caution, and asking for an explanation... but you ask him for an explanation, then give him one and ask "something like that, right?" If that's not giving someone an out then I don't know what is.

Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:57 pm

Post by Y »

I believe destructor about the vote because of posts 83-84.
Although I believe that he didn't unvote on purpose, I think it was very probable that the mod wouldn't notice it, so it was a dangerous move.

I checked, and the vote count was wrong. Not only the mistake with destructor, but other stuff too.

@ kravhen: This is the second time your reaction is "Wow! We shouldn't lynch yet! Unvote", although your vote wasn't on any of the wagons, and the second has only three votes. Could you please explain why are you so over reactive?

Crub has only four posts, on which the only thing he added to the game was his vote on ryan (with no reason). I'll keep my vote on him.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:58 pm

Post by destructor »

Phate wrote:And if he was really playing some cute little bullshit game to the tune of "Oh, but I didn't put the comma in the right place so it wasn't REALLLLY a vote so why are you mad?" I find that scummy. It looks like a fallback position for scum hoping for a quick lynch to me.
Phate, you're being a tool.

I'm following the rules. According to the voting mechanic as outlined in rules 3 and 4, you have to Unvote or the next vote you cast doesn't count. What the hell are you going on about saying that I
did
make a vote? No, according to the rules, I didn't. And yes, I was completely aware of this.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:13 pm

Post by destructor »

Oman wrote:Self wagons are like pointing a gun at your head
and then having 6 other guys grab the trigger too

Wagons on others are like pointing a gun at their head
and then having 6 other guys grab the trigger too

No one person on a wagon controls whether or not it hammers (i.e. the guns shoots), as anyone who comes off can be replaced and anyone can hammer. Your analogy fits MAD mafia or Bad Idea more than regular Mafia.
That's not exactly true. If someone's at L-1 and they're on their own wagon, Unvoting would take them back to L-2. There's no guarantee that there'd be another player willing to make up for that vote even if someone was willing to hammer back at L-1.

But in a random stage, I'm all up for self-voting.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:19 pm

Post by kravhen »

Y wrote:I believe destructor about the vote because of posts 83-84.
Although I believe that he didn't unvote on purpose, I think it was very probable that the mod wouldn't notice it, so it was a dangerous move.

I checked, and the vote count was wrong. Not only the mistake with destructor, but other stuff too.

@ kravhen: This is the second time your reaction is "Wow! We shouldn't lynch yet! Unvote", although your vote wasn't on any of the wagons, and the second has only three votes. Could you please explain why are you so over reactive?

Crub has only four posts, on which the only thing he added to the game was his vote on ryan (with no reason). I'll keep my vote on him.
This is a newbie game, so im letting all ya newbs know how games usually roll here on mafiascum. Lynch on page 4-6: BAD, too quick. We should always make most of our days, IMO. Shed some light on the lurkers, try to get a clear image of EVERYONE, not just pick a couple of people who felt like they could be scum in some way, twist a little things to make it more convenient in our mind, lynch and go to sleep.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:21 pm

Post by kravhen »

And Phate, when you said I "out my partner" I thought you meant I "out'ed us as a scumpair" which sounded plain ridiculous to me. Now I see i was wrong, because you meant out as "giving him a hand to get out of trouble"...
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:26 pm

Post by destructor »

This isn't a newbie game. And Y's been a member here for almost two more years than you. What are you going on about?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:24 pm

Post by Y »

kravhen wrote:This is a newbie game, so im letting all ya newbs know how games usually roll here on mafiascum. Lynch on page 4-6: BAD, too quick. We should always make most of our days, IMO. Shed some light on the lurkers, try to get a clear image of EVERYONE, not just pick a couple of people who felt like they could be scum in some way, twist a little things to make it more convenient in our mind, lynch and go to sleep.
I know lynching for fun early isn't good idea, but that's not what I was saying. I didn't say you were wrong, I was commenting that you're over-reacting. Your posts are shouting "LOOK AT ME, I'M LOOKING FOR THE TOWN!!!". It gives me a bad vibe.

We had an L-2, which wasn't exactly what it seemed, and a three-person wagon. You were voting for neither of those people, but you responded to both with an unvote and expressed your concerns on how fast things are going. Most, if not all, your other posts were vote hopping.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:26 pm

Post by Y »

Just a thought... Are you thinking you're in a newb game? Because this one is a themed mini.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:15 am

Post by thinktank »

It's not the fact that Ryan was at lynch-3 that I felt was scummy. It was becuase of WHY he was at lynch-3, or two if i had miscounted at that point. It was because many people were follwing a band wagon made by oman, and some people jumped on the wagon on a whim.

I understand now that Destructor apparently meant to cast a "fake" vote which is still shady.

Kravhen: I'm certain you don't think this is a newbite game as Y stated, which makes your statement all the more arrogant. However, I do agree that we need to cats light upon everyone and then lynch, especially on day one.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:16 am

Post by thinktank »

Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:34 am

Post by ryan »

kravhen wrote:
Y wrote:I believe destructor about the vote because of posts 83-84.

This is a newbie game, so im letting all ya newbs know how games usually roll here on mafiascum. Lynch on page 4-6: BAD, too quick. We should always make most of our days, IMO. Shed some light on the lurkers, try to get a clear image of EVERYONE, not just pick a couple of people who felt like they could be scum in some way, twist a little things to make it more convenient in our mind, lynch and go to sleep.
What page it is has nothing to do with lynching or no lynching, stop trying to steer the town in your direction to follow you. Oman and destructor have both done enough to both be lynched at this moment (asking to quote a PM? Not following the rules for unvote/voting?) Both can be used to throw off the town HENCE being anti town. I do have a problem with quick lynches but I DON'T have a problem applying pressure to two completely scummy people in this game. (is it strange Oman has become REAL quiet all of a sudden?)
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:46 am

Post by destructor »

There are many things I don't like about the above post. One is that you seem to be using
anti-town
and
scummy
as interchangeable terms. Another is that you say that you think Oman and I 'have both done enough to be lynched'.

And short of a confession, 6 pages is a pretty short time to see a lynch. You seem quite eager, ryan.

While I'm at it:
ryan wrote:
Vote: destructor

I think this last exchange shows us scum. Time to hang scum man
Care to elaborate?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:49 am

Post by ryan »

You lied about your voting methods, and now you're gonna hang because of it scum man. (Notice how I'll give reasoning for voting, take a few lessons on that)
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:52 am

Post by Phate »

Unvote

You know what? I don't really want to be on the same wagon ryan's on.

MOD, votecount please?

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:06 am

Post by ryan »

Phate wrote:
Unvote

You know what? I don't really want to be on the same wagon ryan's on.

MOD, votecount please?
What the heck are you talking about?
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:09 am

Post by Phate »

You seem absolutely positive that destructor is scum. You've given no evidence beyond blandly echoing others. You're pushing for a lynch on page 6. You claim that Oman and destructor's behaviours have both been scummy enough for a lynch.

I'm asking for a votecount to make sure that I don't put you at L-1 when I vote you.

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:09 am

Post by ryan »

Should we just pretend that you completely changed your mind from 129 and 130 in a matter of 15 posts?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:11 am

Post by ryan »

Phate wrote:You seem absolutely positive that destructor is scum. You've given no evidence beyond blandly echoing others. You're pushing for a lynch on page 6. You claim that Oman and destructor's behaviours have both been scummy enough for a lynch.

I'm asking for a votecount to make sure that I don't put you at L-1 when I vote you.
Echoing? So if the reasons for my vote are the same as others I should just make up another reason to vote him? He never gave a reason to vote me, he jumped on the bandwagon with NO reasoning, he than acted as though he didn't know he voted me and hasn't really responded to anyone's questioning. I'm not 1000% sure he's scum but he and Oman are a GREAT place to start.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:13 am

Post by Phate »

I'm not disputing that destructor is scummy. I'm not disputing that at all. Trust me. I just think you're scummier. 143 dropped my jaw.

What did I say in 129-30 that I took back in 146?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”