Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:45 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

JordanA24 wrote:I still prefer my MOSvote.
And still prefer my MoS vote, too. But I did switch to Quag. As soon as Quag reads his role PM, vote goes back to MoS - unless I'm really dissatisfied with Quag's actions.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Peers »

Unvote. Vote: Quag

If you're not letting your role affect how you play, then you can't give off any scum vibes, true... but you also can't give off any town vibes. What's worse... each of us who've read our roles know the alignment of at least one person: Ourselves. You don't even know that. It's the old saying... I'm not sure if you're scum, but you're definately not pro-town.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:31 am

Post by hasdgfas »

If he is scum, it is more pro-town, because he'll be scum-hunting just like the rest of us, so we might have one extra townie for at least a day.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:49 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

He's an idiot, what makes you think he can find scum ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:53 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:He's an idiot, what makes you think he can find scum ?
I'm laughing so hard, my belly is sore.

@ hasdgfas - What ABR says is absolutely true. Quag isn't gonna help zero in on scum, whether or not he read his PM. He's just dead weight, one more player for the rest of us to worry about.

Besides... he's done EXACTLY what he is doing in this game, in another game - and he was scum.

ABR I'm still laughing. :lol:
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:24 am

I feel as if Quag should take mafia lessons from BM lol
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:26 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I feel as if Quag should take mafia lessons from BM lol
You're trying to kill me... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:27 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I feel as if Quag should take mafia lessons from BM lol
You're trying to kill me... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ooops! ;-)
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:38 am

Post by Quagmire »

Whoofta! So much to respond to. I must dominate some morons as well as nicely counterpoint those who actually have intelligence. You'll know which one you are when you read the tone of my post.
toaster strudel wrote:I thought Quag would be best handled by a vig (he needs to be killed, but it's not an informative kill, regardless of his alignment, so vig is best), but if there is a will to lynch him, I'm all for it.

Not to mention how I've seen him pull this trick before and he was scum.
first off, hiya mrs. opportunism. i've seen you do this to everyone all day, so my policy vote on you isn't totally worthless.

second,
not only was that a completely different game, the circumstances were totally and inexplicably different, you moron!
i know what game you're referencing because it was one of the only other games that i've announced that i haven't read my role in the thread itself.

i'm really tempted to tell you why you're being a doofus just by trying to compare this game to the last, but i can't talk about games that are still ongoing. i can, however, tell you that this is one of the worst arguments that i've ever heard.

I also don't understand why you want me killed. Is it because...OMGUS? That's all that I can think of right now.
battle mage wrote:Maybe putting him at -3/-2 might encourage him to play the game-and playing the game starts with reading your role pm.
battle mage wrote:dude, we arent going to lynch him. we're wagonning him, so he gets near a lynch, and has to CLAIM, hence he will read his role.
i wasn't going to read my role anyways, but DAMN. am i totally oblivious to what you're saying or something?
Peers wrote:If you're not letting your role affect how you play, then you can't give off any scum vibes, true... but you also can't give off any town vibes. What's worse... each of us who've read our roles know the alignment of at least one person: Ourselves. You don't even know that. It's the old saying... I'm not sure if you're scum, but you're definately not pro-town.
What, exactly, is the point of me knowing my alignment on day one? What is the point of me not "giving vibes" on day one? Somebody needs to explain this to me, because the only thing I'm seeing is that it's affecting your reads on me, something of which has nothing to do with me.
hasdgadfasdgasgagasgfsadgfafdfa wrote:If he is scum, it is more pro-town, because he'll be scum-hunting just like the rest of us, so we might have one extra townie for at least a day.
Fantastic post. I'm fairly sure that toaster strudel is evil. I will post my reasons very soon, but for this post, I must defend myself.
albert b. rampage wrote:He's an idiot, what makes you think he can find scum ?
http://www.flickclip.com/images/flickim ... alking.jpg
toaster strudel wrote:I'm laughing so hard, my belly is sore.

@ hasdgfas - What ABR says is absolutely true. Quag isn't gonna help zero in on scum, whether or not he read his PM. He's just dead weight, one more player for the rest of us to worry about.
And why is that? Especially since I explicitly told everyone why I don't ever read my role PM anymore on day one? If you need reminding, I'll tell you again:

I remove myself from alignments and roles in order to get more focus on trying to figure out who is mafia and who isn't. I feel that if I'm grounded in knowing that I'm mafia, or cop, then I post with the thought constantly in the back of my head that I'm that role; for example, if I'm a mafia, I don't want to say things that might bring myself attention, so I will hold back posting what I think in order to seem less evil to you. Well, that doesn't help win games, that just makes me into an inoffensive twat (apply this to things like cop, doctor, and even townie).

I get more out of scumhunting just by looking at this game totally objectively compared to when I'm bogged down by a role.
Besides... he's done EXACTLY what he is doing in this game, in another game - and he was scum.
Of course you fail to note that THE GAME HAD NEW MECHANICS THAT DON'T APPLY TO THIS GAME MAKING THE BEHAVIORS TOTALLY UNRELATED.

Good lord, you're stupid.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Quagmire »

This is one of the largest facepalm games I've ever seen. Strudel, would you like me to prove to you that I don't know my role?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:40 am

Good for you bro!

We still gonna lynch you though.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:46 am

Post by Quagmire »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Good for you bro!

We still gonna lynch you though.
why? all you've done is sit here and made a tiki bar out of my head. why are you so lynch hungry all of a sudden? for no reason?
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:48 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Quag, it may be helpful for you not to read your Role PM, but it seriously disadvantages the rest of us, since you don't know what your alignment is on Day 1, and, if you're scum, you don't know who your buddies are, that makes all of your posts on Day 1 completely useless for trying to find your alignment/possible scumbuddies. Even if you're town, it disadvantages the town, because now, everybody's talking about you not reading your Role PM, rather than discussing about who's scum, it just wastes time and clogs the thread, and puts unnecessary pressure on yourself.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Quagmire wrote: It looks like you'll be voting for me until the end of the day today.
Well, I'm hoping you read it today before we have to lynch you for not reading it, but meh, either way. It's really up to you; if you'd rather hurt whatever side you might be on by getting lynched rather then going and reading your role PM, that's your call.

You might think that not reading your role PM is a good metagame stratagy for you. I think a good metagame stratagy for me is to bandwagon anyone who claims they didn't read their role PM, I vote them until they either go back and read their role PM, or until they get lynched day 1 for stubbornly refusing to do so.

Besides, from my point of view, you're either telling the truth, in which case you're a totally random lynch, or else you're scum pretending you didn't read your role PM for some kind of personal gain. That makes you a better then random lynch already.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

JordanA24 wrote:Quag, it may be helpful for you not to read your Role PM, but it seriously disadvantages the rest of us, since you don't know what your alignment is on Day 1, and, if you're scum, you don't know who your buddies are, that makes all of your posts on Day 1 completely useless for trying to find your alignment/possible scumbuddies. Even if you're town, it disadvantages the town, because now, everybody's talking about you not reading your Role PM, rather than discussing about who's scum, it just wastes time and clogs the thread, and puts unnecessary pressure on yourself.
I say we not worry about Quagmire's role PM at this point because as you say, it is what we're talking about instead of scum-hunting. We can try to find scumtells the same way as we do every game, except that one player doesn't know his role. This gives us an advantage because he's playing as a townie. If he changes his playstyle significantly tomorrow, or again says that he didn't read his role PM, we can lynch him then, but right now, he's on our side, no matter what his role PM says.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:21 pm

hasdgfas wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:Quag, it may be helpful for you not to read your Role PM, but it seriously disadvantages the rest of us, since you don't know what your alignment is on Day 1, and, if you're scum, you don't know who your buddies are, that makes all of your posts on Day 1 completely useless for trying to find your alignment/possible scumbuddies. Even if you're town, it disadvantages the town, because now, everybody's talking about you not reading your Role PM, rather than discussing about who's scum, it just wastes time and clogs the thread, and puts unnecessary pressure on yourself.
I say we not worry about Quagmire's role PM at this point because as you say, it is what we're talking about instead of scum-hunting. We can try to find scumtells the same way as we do every game, except that one player doesn't know his role. This gives us an advantage because he's playing as a townie. If he changes his playstyle significantly tomorrow, or again says that he didn't read his role PM, we can lynch him then, but right now, he's on our side, no matter what his role PM says.
That's a very interesting point that I'm glad you've raised but how about no. We lynch him now and
IGMEOY
on you.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:56 am

hasdgfas wrote: This gives us an advantage because he's playing as a townie.
He is not playing as a townie, he is playing as Quagmire, that is, he is completely useless.

Are you even paying attention, hasdgfas? He's pulled that "I didn't read my role PM" in another game, and he was scum. When Quagmire does that, it becomes a scumtell.

Who doesn't read their role PM with much anticipation? It doesn't make any sense, it's not believable, and, I'll say it again, he does that as scum.
hasdgfas wrote:[...]we can lynch him then, but right now, he's on our side, no matter what his role PM says.
He is not on our side at all. What he does cannot possibly be construed as scumhunting. He just finds players he doesn't like, and votes them.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:59 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Oooh... I like lynching mystery's

Unvote Vote: Quag
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:20 am

Post by schismatized »

MOD: Can we have VC?
Schismatized: JDODGE R RETARD
jdodge1019: UR POSSIBLY RITE
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:21 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Careful, by my count Quag's at -1.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:29 am

Post by JDodge »

Vote Count:

9: Quagmire
(Panzerjager, Yosarian2, ABR, schismatized, Elmo, Toaster Strudel, Battle Mage, Peers, Kscope)
4: Peers
(hasdgfas, Mert, Erg0, Sikario8)
2: Sikario8
(Neo-Viper9, Sir Tornado)
2: Toaster Strudel
(Quagmire, MoS)
1: MoS
(JordanA24)
1: Kscope
(Zu_Faul)

Not voting:
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:10 am

Post by Quagmire »

Fine, I'll read my role. Even though the circumstances are entirely different in the other game.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:26 am

That's not it...

You're at L-1.

You also have to claim.

How else are we going to know whether it's BS?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:37 am

Toaster Strudel wrote:That's not it...

You're at L-1.

You also have to claim.

Quoted for the motherf****ng truth!
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:42 am

Post by Quagmire »

Toaster Strudel wrote:That's not it...

You're at L-1.

You also have to claim.

No. Go fuck yourself. I'm on the town's side. The majority of you said that you'd unvote me if I looked at my role, and I'm a man of my word.

Why TS is scum, coming up in a few minutes.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”