Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:01 am

Post by The Fonz »

Do
what
before as partners, Albert? Please demonstrate any similarity between anything I've done here, and anything I did in Ultimatum. Since all I've done since I've been here is

a) attack ckillor for rolefishing
b) defend myself from Tar's bullshit
c) Claim, and then start throwing stuff at you.

Since there WERE no power roles to fish, or things to throw, in Ultimatum, it'd amuse be to see what logically inconsistent piece of drivel you pull outta yo' ass.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:05 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Actions themselves are not scummy, its the intention behind them and the way they are done that are, mate. I'm offering a mafia internship, I think you would have much to learn if you signed up. I'll get to your Curriculum Vitae when I'm done with this game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:09 am

Post by The Fonz »

Right, so you're claiming to be psychic now? ROFL.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:13 am

Your argument is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:14 am

Post by Gorrad »

Look in the proverbial mirror.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:17 am

Gorrad wrote:Look in the proverbial mirror.
You're too stupid to see the pun I made on his sig. This just goes to show the caliber of people who are attacking me lmao.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:19 am

Post by Gorrad »

That's not a pun, it's a reference. And pardon me for looking at what someone posts rather than what they sign.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:24 am

Gorrad wrote:That's not a pun, it's a reference. And pardon me for looking at what someone posts rather than what they sign.
Its a pun because his argument is almost as retarded as you are.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:25 am

Post by The Fonz »

So's your face.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:26 am

You're momma
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:07 am

Post by Yamahako »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're momma
The Fonz is your mother? I'm so confused
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:51 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Gorrad wrote:That's not a pun, it's a reference. And pardon me for looking at what someone posts rather than what they sign.
Its a pun because his argument is almost as retarded as you are.
You should just give up now to prevent yourself from sounding even more retarded than everyone knows you are. Keyword: Knows.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:05 am

Post by cicero »

After reading it looks to me like Skruffs is a serial killer who got caught with his pants down when after claiming the kill scene outed him. None of Skruffs arguments thereafter impressed me. Why does the town want him kept alive so far?

More specifically, Tarhalindur, why did you narrow from thinking Skruffs was probably scum to deciding you would only kill Gorrad and Fonz today?
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:20 am

Post by cicero »

oh and everything about Fonz seems scummy to me. I should have said I dont believe his role claim and think his attack on ABR is enormously anti-town who gives a crap behavior.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:21 am

Post by Flameaxe »

And what do you think of ABR's behavior?
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:22 am

Post by cicero »

I think he's a distracting asshat, as usual. I just don't think he's lying to me.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:50 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

cicero wrote:After reading it looks to me like Skruffs is a serial killer who got caught with his pants down when after claiming the kill scene outed him. None of Skruffs arguments thereafter impressed me. Why does the town want him kept alive so far?

More specifically, Tarhalindur, why did you narrow from thinking Skruffs was probably scum to deciding you would only kill Gorrad and Fonz today?
Revealing my reasoning at this time would be a bad idea (if I'm wrong, the consequences could be disastrous). Ask again tomorrow.

Upon further review, I have also realized that there is a minor flaw in my reasoning, but it would not be wise to elaborate on that at this time, either.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:56 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

In other news, Nightfall hasn't posted since Nov. 19, and Erg0 hasn't posted in a week.

Mod: Can we have some big fat Prods on Nightfall and Ergo?
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Let's look at what has happened.

BM has false dilemma'd (amongst many other things, such as counterclaiming himself) by saying that IF He is town, I am scum, because we have claimed different mechanics for the bad behavior notes.

(Side note: It is proven that both me and him have bad behavior notes; since neither of us have lied, it is now very likely that we both are probably our claimed roles)

Tarhalindur has claimed a " Cheerleader" Mason-Cop with an innocent on Battle Mage when he (and battle mage) was under no significant pressure. Slight false dilemma regarding several other players (Jordan and Aimee are who I remember).
(Another side note, Tarhalindur seemed to be sided with Battle Mage day one (as per TSS's long review post shortly before he died). Curious why he investigated BM if he thought BM was mroe town than the people arguing against BM.)

The Fonz began questioning if Tar could detect any type of scum or just mafia (breadcrumbing his future sk-cop role)

Quite a few players have suggested that we are both townies, others have pushed me or Battlemage to start launching food at the other.

Battlemage is pushing that he is cleared by tarhalindur, and that I am therefore town, although nothing about Tarhalindur's claim can be confirmed (At this time).

The Fonz pushes that I am not the sk several times, even directly, to counter other player's assertions that the Lunchlady (who serves food) is the "Cook" (The role-name I Am assigning to the presumed SK who 'boiled' JDodge last night ((Side note to BM: JDodge was not served, I don't know where you got that idea. Nobody has died, just been eliminated from the game.)))

The Fonz has claimed that he is "Fat Kid" - the equivalent of an FBI agent, which seems to infer (if he is telling the truth) that the theory that the 'cook' is an SK, is a good one. (Via flavor-matching and evidence of 'cooking'). He's claimed an innocent on me, seeming to say I'm not the SK. The only way I can imagine The Fonz would want to fake claim an SK cop with an innocent on someone, if he wasn't the SK cop, was if he was the SK, or if he knew there was no SK.

ABS then counterclaimed The Fonz saying that he was the fat kid. AS someone else mentioned, , lactose intolerance (drinking milk and then farting out a post restriction on someone) is not indicative of being fat, and, as well, ABS has not exactly counterclaimed The Fonz 'gourmand taste tester' flavor as for the reasoning behidn his role, or the action of actually investigating another player. Can ABS investigate anotehr player? If so, can he only investigate if he's been splashed with milk? Dairy items include cheese, yogurt, and milk, I have none of those things in my inventory.

Even more intriguing is that ABS is sayign that he knows The Fonz is scum, that he KNEW he was scum. However, The Fonz apparently (somehow) claimed ABS's 'role' before ABS did, and ABS's talking afterwards is suggesting that he may have fake claimed his role to put pressure on The Fonz? I'm not sure how to interpret this.

For me to be the "SK", The Fonz needs to be Mafia, which makes ABS the real SK-cop (if that is what he is claiming to be) or another scum, which would be really nice if it were true. (Three scum in a row, shebang). I will point out that PlaysWithSquirrels last post stated that he wanted to see a case on someone that wasn't based on Flavor, which is (slightly) counter intuitive to The Fonz claimed role. It would make sense for The Fonz (as SK-cop who knows the flavor behind the SK) to investigate someone who claims to have worked in the kitchen.

The alternative "Skruffs=scum" situation is that I am mafia, which hasn't been disproven yet. I will note that, with bad behavior notes confirmed to be in the game, that the mod seemed disappointed with the lack of them being used. IT is possible tht mafia DO have bad behavior notes, as well - there's no way to confirm someone being town just by them having notes. This doesn't do ME any favors, of course, saying that, but it should be said.

Regarding TSS, I really do not think he was a doctor. I believe that he was a 'vote eraser', that's what his flavor describes. I think it would help to look at this game as having three tiers of eilminations. The public tier which has Everyone tossing food (And the 'value' of food has gone up since yesterday, I believe gummy bears are now all worth at least one point, I have no idea if the Peas have any effect yet, though). This 'tier' ends each day with someone being lynched as a rsult of food thrown about by each player, and is reset at the beginning fo the next day.

There is a "Selective" tier which consist of bad behavior notes; if a player gets so many notes, they are eliminated from the game. Apparently, only a selective group of players have these notes, and the notes do NOT reset at the beginning of a day, which is why TSS was in the game. TSS deleted those notes from 'the permanent record'. I think it's very likely that he probably removed one or more of the notes I gave BM yesterday.

The third tier is that of the night kills, which are private and ultra selective, as only the people who are actually making the night kills decide how they eliminate players.

So there are three mechanics that are around, one of which is definitely useable by the town, and another (the second tier) is at least Partially usable by the town.

Claimed Roles:
----
BM - Librariany - Finite Bad Behavior Notes
Skruffs - Lunchlady - Finite Bad Behavior Notes Per Day
----
Tarhalindur - Cheerleader - Mason, Cop, with innocent on Battle Mage
The Fonz - Fat Kid - SK-Cop, with innocent on Skruffs
ABS - "Fat Kid" - Lactose Intolerant(?), if hit with milk can give another player a porting restriction, also Sk cop??
-----
Gorrad - Allergic to Something

----
mneme - Japanese
YosiP - French
foolinc - Spanish
I think there's another ethnicity but I forget what it is now

I suppose my questions now are:
Albert:
Please clarify what you have claimed. Are you multiroled?

Tarhalindur:
Please clarify why you targetted BM and if you thought he was town day one, and also, now that you know the reasoning behind The Fonz's asking if you can detect SKs, are you still suspicious of him? And can you detect SKs? If so, that would at least partially refute the fonz's claim.

Alpha Strikers/Counternukers/Etc
: What is the point behind 'sudden death' tactics?

[c]cicero[/b]: You read the entire game and your sole conclusion was that I was likely the SK who 'got caught', and that The Fonz is scum. Does this mean that you believe Albert's counterclaim? Why do you think The Fonz would (as mafia) go out on a limb by false claiming a role to save someone who is likely the SK? IF you think I am the SK than I can't be on The Fonz's 'mafia' team, so please explain why this would have happened?

JDodge was useless but TheSilentSpeaker was not. His big post towarsd the end was actually a very useful summary. Has anyone else read it or have comments on it?
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:58 am

Post by vollkan »

Okay, 31-41. To bring me up to speed.

Page 31

Another mysterious post by Tar where he refers to something but doesn't reveal much - strange, but definitely not scummy. Gorrad prods to find out what. That said, Gorrad makes a good point about "adults = scum" effectively breaking the game. Strange post by Gorrad - he "trusts" Tar, but finds his reluctance to cooperate scummy; kind of inconsistent. BM notices this and FoSes Gorrad, justifiably imo. Gorrad only "REALLY" wants to know Tar's food because it threatens himself, though "it's up to you to claim or not, but if your claiming gives us more insight, I don't know why you wouldn't" - probing for information again.

Page 32

Turns out to be a peanut allergy, which makes his actions seem more sensible.

Page 33

Tar claims vig-cop with an innocent on BM - WHY THE ***!? Gorrad
thanks
Tar for the information :shock: I don't like this at all. More argument between BM and skruffs.

Page 34

More from skruffs/BM. It just seems like ridiculous banter now - who can be more contrary to the other.

Page 35

Skruffs seems adamant that BM is lying over the BBs. BM rebuts skruff's first point by calling it craplogic, doesn't explain how. And he flatly contradicts skruffs on the BBs - this is interesting. Skruffs' response to BM is pretty inadequate, attacking BM for acting scummy. The contradiction over BBs seems a fairly decisive strike against skruffs. I'll wait to see what happens before passing judgment though.

Page 36

Nothing really, other than some PR flouting and my first posts

Page 37

Fonz thinks skruffs wagon is ludicrous and suggests going after ckillor, the rolefisher - he never mentions the BB situation, which I thought seemed incredibly important. *gasp* I actually kinda agree with BM in 909 - Why is nobody at least making massive discussion over the BB situation?!? Yama makes an interesting, and surprisingly good suggestion, in that BM has to suggest a candidate who is not skruffs.

Page 38

Fonz "strongly suggests" BM drops the skruffs thing over the BBs - Could somebody PLEASE explain to me how it is that we have two players who have clearly contradicted each other on game mechanics and yet it doesn't seem to be an issue? I would have thought this to be a 50-50 shot, since one of them HAS to be lying. My sole concern is that BM might be lying and just contradicting skruffs for the sake of getting him lynched...but I doubt even BM would go that far (I think). Fonz, a
question,
- why do you say cauldron = SK, expulsion = scum group? Gorrad thinks BM is lying, noting that BM had a win condition as evidence for this.

Page 39

Tar says he wants Fonz or Gorrad to swing. Fonz then makes a crap attack on Tar criticising him for witholding information. Tar retaliates by rebutting and launching an Alpha strike. Fonz then criticises Tar, basically suggesting he full-claim, but not reveal mason buddies. Fonz claims SK cop with innocent on Skruffs. And ABR counters in a bizarre manner

Page 40

This declines into either Fonz or ABR.

Page 41

And that's it up to now.

Okay, my thoughts are as follows:-
I think a lot more attention needs to be payed to the BM/skruffs BBN thing. If there is something I am missing which explains why this is not an enormous issue, please englighten me. Fonz has claimed that skruffs is not a SK, but that doesn't rule out mafia.

I am inclined to believe Tar and, therefore, to believe BM. My fear is that BM is just doing anything he can to get skruffs lynched, but I doubt even he would do that.

As for ABR v Fonz. ABR's claim with the lactose intolerance issue seems very odd indeed. And, as Skruffs has noted, Fonz was consistently defending skruffs. At this stage, I am very much suspecting that ABR is our scum.

So yeah, for now, my food is heading in ABR's direction.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:25 am

Post by JordanA24 »

ABR, simply put, I don't believe you. Who did you "investigate" Night 1?

Since you're so near a lynch, and I don't want to cut short discussion, I'll put a
Huge Mega FOS on ABR
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:39 am

No I'm not a multi-role. I counter-claimed his flavor.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Gorrad wrote:Have you not been reading the arguments? BM's case is full of shit, he's claiming different BBN rules than Skruffs, and he said he had a win condition when others, myself included, did not. I don't care what Tar said, the logic against him is just too overwhelming. He could be insane, he could be scum, he could have been mixed up. Any of those I would not be surprised to be true of a cheerleader. Plus, cheerleader/mason? That's a pretty OP role, I'd expect a limitation. There are too many factors for me to be sure of Tar's accuracy. I stand by my BM-is-scum statement.
OMFG. Could you BE any more full of s**t? :shock:

1. Yes i've claimed different BBN rules than Skruffs. In my mind, that makes one of us scum. Tell me, do you have any role-related reason to support Skruffs's claim here? (yes i know this is fishing, but may aswell kill 2 scumbags with 1 stone)

2. I never said i had a win condition, but when you've played as many games as i have, you tend to realise what your win condition is without quoting your role pm. Try reading better pl0x.

3. You think Tar MIGHT be insane/scumbuddy to BM? rofl
I dont know how you managed to conclude that Tar under no pressure whatsoever, would bail me out for the sake of buying me a day or 2 more, and suiciding himself. GG irrational. :roll:

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

post 951 and 952 are scummy. Post 960 is full of DBZ win!
Post 965 is a relatively reasonable claim from Fonz, even if his innocent on Skruffs is surpising. Post 966 is poor metagaming on the part of ABR.
ABR's claim is clearly BS, and he is obviously town. I'm not exactly convinced of Fonz being scum either, but of the two, he is a better play.

Anyone trying to lynch ABR is a retard. That means:

Yamahako
Gorrad

Lets see if i can remember what i have in the old Lunchbox.

Hurl Knackwurst at Gorrad

Pour bowl of Sauerkraut onto the lap of Gorrad

Detonate 12 Prunes into the scummy face of Gorrad

Now, THAT, kids, is how you 'Alpha Strike'. :D

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:32 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Erg0 and Nighfall prodded with the sharp end of my mop.

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”