ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:41 am

Post by ibaesha »

I am trying to figure out how you see this applying more towards Kinetic's actions than say ... Andy's or the other 10ish people who aren't voting for anyone at all. As I already said, your statement that Kinetic is voting without reason is false.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

ibaesha wrote:I am trying to figure out how you see this applying more towards Kinetic's actions than say ... Andy's or the other 10ish people who aren't voting for anyone at all. As I already said, your statement that Kinetic is voting without reason is false.
QFT.
We have until the 14th for the deadline. I was hoping their would be more discussion about scum then there has been. Kintic making his vote against taut is not a bad thing. The guy hasn't even come in to defend himself.
If the mod doesn't extend the deadline I'm sure more votes will come your way if it makes you feel better BM. :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ibaesha wrote:I am trying to figure out how you see this applying more towards Kinetic's actions than say ... Andy's or the other 10ish people who aren't voting for anyone at all. As I already said, your statement that Kinetic is voting without reason is false.
true, and i did consider voting Andy. But, i seem to recall Kinetic looking scummy earlier here. Read my posts, and you should find out why.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:15 pm

Post by Kinetic »

BM is still illogically mad at me for calling him out on his hypocrisies day one. His vote of me is not a surprise since I'm part of his "Axis of Evil" from day one, but his unreasonable arguments are just as ludicrous today as it was yesterday.

Although it is true that his inevitability of being a possible lynch did factor into my not voting him, I figure that Taut has a slightly higher likelihood of being scum, assuming MOS and Kilroy are town. Also, since my vote places Taut at 4 votes, to BM's 8, it makes him the only other possible lynch target besides BM before deadline.

I don't understand how BM could say that makes me look scummy, but it sounds like he is saying I'm fixing toward the
too townie
fallacy. But this assumes that he
will
be lynched, will be proven town, and that makes me scummy for trying to push a lynched against his only competitor to be lynched. Sounds like a leap to me, but, this is BM logic we're talking about.

I really don't know if BM is town or scum, but I'm leaning toward him being more likely irrational town then idiotic scum. Although I could be wrong.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:46 am

Post by soupfly »

I don't believe BM is necessarily scum but rather an easy target because he's BM. I view those pushing hard for his lynch with great suspicion.

vote: ibaesha
--> call it a gut feeling
i am sofa king!
stupid...
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:37 am

Post by ibaesha »

Oh that's interesting, you are suspicious of people pushing for his lynch, but vote me (someone not voting him at all) based on a 'gut feeling'. Not to mention, your own participation in this game has been far less than stellar.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ibaesha wrote:Oh that's interesting, you are suspicious of people pushing for his lynch, but vote me (someone not voting him at all) based on a 'gut feeling'. Not to mention, your own participation in this game has been far less than stellar.
valid point.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Kinetic wrote:BM is still illogically mad at me for calling him out on his hypocrisies day one. His vote of me is not a surprise since I'm part of his "Axis of Evil" from day one, but his unreasonable arguments are just as ludicrous today as it was yesterday.

Although it is true that his inevitability of being a possible lynch did factor into my not voting him, I figure that Taut has a slightly higher likelihood of being scum, assuming MOS and Kilroy are town. Also, since my vote places Taut at 4 votes, to BM's 8, it makes him the only other possible lynch target besides BM before deadline.

I don't understand how BM could say that makes me look scummy, but it sounds like he is saying I'm fixing toward the
too townie
fallacy. But this assumes that he
will
be lynched, will be proven town, and that makes me scummy for trying to push a lynched against his only competitor to be lynched. Sounds like a leap to me, but, this is BM logic we're talking about.

I really don't know if BM is town or scum, but I'm leaning toward him being more likely irrational town then idiotic scum. Although I could be wrong.
Do you play CN? :o
Anyway, u voting for the second highest target means nothing, seeing as it puts Taut nowhere near contention.

Finally, your final paragraph is totally scummy. You manage to make it seem like you come to a conclusion, when in actuality, you continue to sit on the fence, in order to afford you opportunity to hop on a BM wagon later. Nope, im not buying it.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:46 am

Post by Kinetic »

BM, the logical fallacy you are using now is "Poisoning the Well". You see me as scummy, thus no matter what I say, you will find it scummy.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

nope, in case you hadnt realised, im probs gonna die today. As such, id like to at least be able to have the moral highground at endgame by saying, i had scum pegged. And yeh, ur last paragraph was totally scummy. You cant use the old 'Oh my God BM Sucks' argument to ignore the points against you.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:31 am

Post by soupfly »

ibaesha wrote:Oh that's interesting, you are suspicious of people pushing for his lynch, but vote me (someone not voting him at all) based on a 'gut feeling'. Not to mention, your own participation in this game has been far less than stellar.
u got something against my gut?
i am sofa king!
stupid...
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:21 am

Post by Kinetic »

Battle Mage wrote:nope, in case you hadnt realised, im probs gonna die today. As such, id like to at least be able to have the moral highground at endgame by saying, i had scum pegged. And yeh, ur last paragraph was totally scummy. You cant use the old 'Oh my God BM Sucks' argument to ignore the points against you.

BM
Right. Moral high ground. You don't even know what that means.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Kinetic wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:nope, in case you hadnt realised, im probs gonna die today. As such, id like to at least be able to have the moral highground at endgame by saying, i had scum pegged. And yeh, ur last paragraph was totally scummy. You cant use the old 'Oh my God BM Sucks' argument to ignore the points against you.

BM
Right. Moral high ground. You don't even know what that means.
Back to square one eh? irrelevant insults. Good going kid. :roll:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:31 am

Post by Kinetic »

This is you taking the moral high ground.

-.-
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

I feel like I'm listening to squabbling children.

Soupfly: You are not making any sense. You say you are voting for ibaesha for bandwangon on BM, but she is not voting for BM. Your comment and vote is more questionable then BM is making Kintetic out to be.
soupfly wrote:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:45 am

Post by soupfly »

btw, is battlemage officially the worst mafia player ever? maybe he enjoys the attention but if his intention is to get people to notice him then streaking a soccer match would probably be more interesting. i can buy into different people's play styles but BM just screams "hey, look at me".
i am sofa king!
stupid...
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

soupfly wrote:btw, is battlemage officially the worst mafia player ever? maybe he enjoys the attention but if his intention is to get people to notice him then streaking a soccer match would probably be more interesting. i can buy into different people's play styles but BM just screams "hey, look at me".

-.-

who are you voting for atm?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by ibaesha »

soupfly wrote:u got something against my gut
Other than it being wrong, eh.. *shrug*

The problem is that you express 'great suspicion' of people on BM's wagon, but vote someone who is -not- on that wagon. It's contradictory.
Dark Ermac
Dark Ermac
Townie
Dark Ermac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:27 pm

Post by Dark Ermac »

Sikario8 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Fuck it. I'm not dealing with this shit anymore. It's not worth my time.
Replace me please.
lol :good posting:

am i dead yet
?
I'd best claim. I'm vanilla, with a shitload of stuff that doesnt do anything.
WOOT WOOT. :roll:

Btw, is it ok if i use this game as a meta-policy against the 'ALWAYS LYNCH BM' meta-policy? :lol:
do you want to be?
unvote jdodge
vote BM
O God not you again!
Andycyca wrote:WHy? Just because I want to hear what everyone think about BM wagon? I won't vote him (yet) because I don't remember enough to vote. Besides, this game has a lot of
lurkers
not-so-active players and It's not fair to move the game without hearing their opinions.
I can agree to this, but no one will bother with saying anything about the BM bw, so this statement is completely useless.
soupfly wrote:I don't believe BM is necessarily scum but rather an easy target because he's BM. I view those pushing hard for his lynch with great suspicion.

vote: ibaesha
--> call it a gut feeling
Call it corrupted judgement.

FOS: soupfly
Monday: I went drinking with the Poles.
Tuesday: I think I'm going to die.
Wednesday: I went drinking with the Poles again.
Thursday: Why the hell didn't I die on Tuesday?
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:15 pm

Post by soupfly »

ibaesha wrote:
soupfly wrote:u got something against my gut
Other than it being wrong, eh.. *shrug*

The problem is that you express 'great suspicion' of people on BM's wagon, but vote someone who is -not- on that wagon. It's contradictory.
what's wrong with that? i never said they were the only suspicious ones. and why do you care so much about one "gut" vote?
i am sofa king!
stupid...
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:21 am

Post by soupfly »

farside22 wrote:I feel like I'm listening to squabbling children.

Soupfly: You are not making any sense. You say you are voting for ibaesha for bandwangon on BM, but she is not voting for BM. Your comment and vote is more questionable then BM is making Kintetic out to be.
soupfly wrote:
sorry i missed this post. i never said i'm voting ibaesha for being on the BM wagon. they're two seperate things. 1) i'm suspicious of the BM wagon cause its an easy lynch. 2) my gut tells me ibaesha is scum --> note i didn't give any reasoning yet as to why i think this is so.
i am sofa king!
stupid...
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

then please do so.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:58 am

Post by Holy »

soupfly wrote:2) my gut tells me ibaesha is scum --> note i didn't give any reasoning yet as to why i think this is so.
Maybe I missed the clue, so please do so.
There's too many lurkers here... Well... at least, we need Tautology posting to hear his defends.
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by soupfly »

most of you been playing this game longer than i have so i'm guessing you can figure out why somebody would not want to divulge the reason for their suspicion up front...especially when its not a situation where a lynch is in the balance.
i am sofa king!
stupid...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Holy wrote:
soupfly wrote:2) my gut tells me ibaesha is scum --> note i didn't give any reasoning yet as to why i think this is so.
Maybe I missed the clue, so please do so.
There's too many lurkers here... Well... at least, we need Tautology posting to hear his defends.
QFT.
Also I would like to know if the mod is giving us more time since some people have been AWOL for awhile.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”