Mini 532: Yaw's Split Open Mafia: (Game over)

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:30 pm

Post by Korlash »

dangit... Never let yoru cat walk over your keyboard in teh middle of a post and not preview it...

Change: "He did say he would be gone did he? "

to:

"He didn't say he would be gone did he?"

Also spell Panzer's name right...

Vote Count as of 414:
Off the Mark (5): Panzerjager, Phate, Thantos, SensFan
QuickBen (3): kabenon007, Zhao, Off the Mark
kabenon007 (1): DrunkenPiper
Thantos (1): Holy
Phate (1): Korlash

Not Voting (2): QuickBen, Jex
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Zhao
Zhao
Goon
Zhao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:15 pm

Post by Zhao »

kabenon wrote: Well, if you had read my post, you would have seen that I said I was planning on putting OTM at -1 myself, but QuickBen beat me to it. And I don't feel confident enough yet to lynch OTM. The reason I think he is scum is because he voted after just skimming. I was planning on voting after much deliberation. A scum could just vote for the majority to seem like they are scumhunting easily enough.
What more are you looking for? OTM has reached his frustration point and is angry at a lot of us since he feels we’ve been treating him like a punching bag. You can pretty much expect OTM to be less than forthcoming with any new information.
Quickben wrote: Ok, I skimmed the thread last night and can't say that OTM has really cleared himself to me. He has the distinct look of scum on the hook who is thrashing around and trying to launch accusations in every direction. I feel comfortable putting him at L-1.
WTF? You haven’t even done much with OTM and you’re putting him at L-1 just like that? You have some serious explaining to do.

OTM shouldn’t be lynched just yet as we need to hear from QuickBen.

Unvote
Vote: QuickBen
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by Phate »

I still find OTM scummier than QuickBen, although Zhao's post makes my bus alert tingle.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:30 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

There is other information that can be revealed with OTM at -1 that does not need OTM to even speak. But I won't say what it is, because if I do, it will spoil the whole thing.
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by Korlash »

James wrote:There is other information that can be revealed with OTM at -1 that does not need OTM to even speak. But I won't say what it is, because if I do, it will spoil the whole thing.
Oh.. thats not cryptic at all... :Roll:

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:15 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

kabenon007 wrote:There is other information that can be revealed with OTM at -1 that does not need OTM to even speak. But I won't say what it is, because if I do, it will spoil the whole thing.
buh?

Is the hammer that of which you speak? Because I really hope it doesn't come to that.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

I've never been lynched before. This could be a historic occasion. And I'm town, too, which really kinda sucks for my first lynch. Ah well.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:27 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Oh, and I still think Panzer is scum, but I feel that pushing the QuickBen wagon is acting in the best interests of the town at this point, since I KNOW I'm town and he seems suspicious.

Therefore:

unvote, vote: QuickBen

I know, more votehopping, blah blah, but this is the correct move at this point.

Sorry if my posts seem a bit goofy - it's late and I'm tired. I get goofy when I'm tired.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:58 pm

Post by Korlash »

OTM wrote:I've never been lynched before. This could be a historic occasion. And I'm town, too, which really kinda sucks for my first lynch. Ah well.
I have never been mislynched (On this site)... I'm sorry I thought we were sharing things that we stay up at night thinking about, yet don't actually mean anything when you say them out loud.

Or... Try "Things you should never admit to your Girlfriends..." >.> In fact.. a good example of this would be that you do, in fact, have multiple girlfriends... but that... um... is another story that always ends in your... "Lynch!"

Oh come on, laugh... you know it was funny...

Anyways... I can't wait to hear who brings up the "OTM is trying to throw suspicion off himself" blah case first... money is on Zhao, but DP or QB have ok odds... Then there is Phate, you can never tell what that guy will do...

OTM wrote:Sorry if my posts seem a bit goofy - it's late and I'm tired. I get goofy when I'm tired.
You and me both chief...

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:05 pm

Post by PJ. »

Okay, guys...i demand a lynch of OTM, like right now.

"Hey guys all these guys are scummy" page later after 3 votes move onto to one of the guys he named he switchs his vote..he also said he "this guy is scummier" then took his vote off to be FOURTH on the quickben wagon. That jump was so scummy it's amazing. He also claimed unpowered town..if Drunken Piper did in fact claim unpowered that means we have three unpowered town..what is the probability of that? In all honestly, I'm more then willing to trust my scum-hunting skills and lynch OTM. In all honestly, I think Quickben is newbie town that got excited lynching scum or newbie scum who inproperly bussed his buddy.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: I'm a busy guy, as is Phate, so i'm gonna lurkish. if you don't like it, suck it.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Zhao
Zhao
Goon
Zhao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:19 am

Post by Zhao »

Phate wrote: … although Zhao's post makes my bus alert tingle.
Who am I bussing and how is that making you tingle?
Korlash wrote:
OTM wrote: I've never been lynched before. This could be a historic occasion. And I'm town, too, which really kinda sucks for my first lynch. Ah well.
I have never been mislynched (On this site)... I'm sorry I thought we were sharing things that we stay up at night thinking about, yet don't actually mean anything when you say them out loud.
He said lynched not mislynched … intentional Freudian slip? :)
panzerjager wrote: He also claimed unpowered town..if Drunken Piper did in fact claim unpowered that means we have three unpowered town..what is the probability of that?
Gambler’s Fallacy?
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:29 am

Post by kabenon007 »

No, I do not speak of the dreaded hammer. Although that may come about at some point, there is still more information to be obtained from you. And QuickBen. Yay info!
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:23 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

kabenon007 wrote:
And here is where QuickBen said he skimmed it:
QuickBen wrote:Ok, I skimmed the thread last night
Drunken Piper wrote:but
why
would Quickben tell us that he did skim?
Korlash wrote:

Anyways... I can't wait to hear who brings up the "OTM is trying to throw suspicion off himself" blah case first... money is on Zhao, but DP or QB have ok odds... Then there is Phate, you can never tell what that guy will do...
OTM votes looks opportunistic or like a deflection.
Korlash, what are you thoughts of his votes under inspection?

I am actually on the fence about OTM’s alignment.
Due to Kab’s comments and vote reassignment.
(hic)
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:23 am

Post by bird1111 »

Vote Count:
Off the Mark (5): Panzerjager, Phate, Thantos, SensFan
QuickBen (3): kabenon007, Zhao, Off the Mark
kabenon007 (1): DrunkenPiper
Thantos (1): Holy
Phate (1): Korlash

Not Voting (2): QuickBen, Jex
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:34 am

Post by kabenon007 »

QuickBen is a newbie. He wouldn't realize that skimming was a thing a scum would do, so he merely told us the truth: that he skimmed and then voted. Which is scummy.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:01 am

Post by Korlash »

Unvote:, Vote:Panzer

In all honesty? Yeah... To be honest, I don't buy it. First off with 5 unpowered what's the probability we have 3 unpowered scum? OTM is third on the QB wagon, which would have actually been a better attack to use due to that whole scum most likely to be third thing. Whether you suck at counting or not, I hate when people say things like "This person needs to be lynched due to all these false reasons."

Then you go and try to defend yourself and Phate's "Lurkishness." Look, everyone is busy as hell. Even I am, contrary to popular belief. All I ask is for you to give me a good solid reason OTM needs to be lynched, that is all the crap you can come up with? Yeah... You need to die.
Zhao wrote:He said lynched not mislynched … intentional Freudian slip?
=D I wish. I have actually been lynched twice on this site, both times as scum. So I hold my "Never been lynched as town" thing pretty highly. And it is so much easier to say "Mislynched" then "Lynched as town."
DP wrote:Korlash, what are you thoughts of his votes under inspection?
Uh... My thoughts include a rubber duckie, half a grilled cheese sandwich, a broken CD, and this song I have had stuck in my head for the past week... do do du dun!

Besides, if QB is a newb he needs to learn to not vote on a whim. Putting someone at L-1 is going to get you heat if you do it stupidly.

Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:14 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Panzerjager wrote:Okay, guys...i demand a lynch of OTM, like right now.

"Hey guys all these guys are scummy" page later after 3 votes move onto to one of the guys he named he switchs his vote..he also said he "this guy is scummier" then took his vote off to be FOURTH on the quickben wagon. That jump was so scummy it's amazing. He also claimed unpowered town..if Drunken Piper did in fact claim unpowered that means we have three unpowered town..what is the probability of that?
In all honestly
, I'm more then willing to trust my scum-hunting skills and lynch OTM.
In all honestly
, I think Quickben is newbie town that got excited lynching scum or newbie scum who inproperly bussed his buddy.
Saying "in all honesty" repeatedly means you have been lying to us in most of what you say. Also, why the defense of QuickBen? The "newbie scum who improperly bussed his buddy" idea doesn't seem very well thought-out. Seems more like you just threw it in there to make it seem like you are possibly still suspicious of QuickBen. Because the idea of QB and I being scum together is pretty hard to fathom.

I am convinced Panzer and QB are scum, although I am actually a little more sure about Panzer. I'm willing to switch my vote, of course, if Panzer gets more heat.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:23 am

Post by Holy »

Zhao wrote:
Holy wrote: Not because your disagreement with the plan, that plan indeed had flaws although if there's not too much WIFOM in it it may works good for the town if you really follow the thought process. So, it's more from the discussion process, your reactions along the plan whether it was pro/cons.
And because lately you're phishing a lot too.
Show me.
Well... ^this is one. Phishing.

Korlash wrote:And does anyone else feel the urge to lynch DP just to shut him up?
Lol! Not yet...

kabenon007 wrote:Um, a vote that puts OTM at -1 just off of a whim? Scummier than anything that OTM has done so far. Scum do not have to read, they only need to skim to pick up the jist of the posts, and after QuickBen skims, he puts OTM at -1. Definitely not a town move.
Hmm, yup, vague reason is scummy.
Unvote. Vote: QuickBen.
I'm still open for his explanation though.
Zhao
Zhao
Goon
Zhao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:02 am

Post by Zhao »

Holy wrote:
Zhao wrote:
Holy wrote: Not because your disagreement with the plan, that plan indeed had flaws although if there's not too much WIFOM in it it may works good for the town if you really follow the thought process. So, it's more from the discussion process, your reactions along the plan whether it was pro/cons.
Show me.
No ... I want you to back up your accusations with evidence. Otherwise you're basically slandering me to make me look suspicious.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:15 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Slander is spoken. In print it's libel.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:28 am

Post by Holy »

Zhao wrote:
Holy wrote:
Zhao wrote:
Show me.
No ... I want you to back up your accusations with evidence. Otherwise you're basically slandering me to make me look suspicious.
You are already suspicious. Why are you so concerned being suspicious anyway? If you did nothing wrong or at least didn't do anything too badly, no one or at least the majority won't even look at your case. You care about this too much. Scummy...

Did you noticed my earlier accusations to you? You did phail twice, but the second time was quite huge for me (that was in the middle of the plan discussion if I'm not mistaken), you seems didn't really thought for the town sake, and you accused Sensfan about the plan wrongly. If you really concerned for the town, you won't make that such a mistake!
Zhao
Zhao
Goon
Zhao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:21 am

Post by Zhao »

Holy wrote: You are already suspicious. Why are you so concerned being suspicious anyway? If you did nothing wrong or at least didn't do anything too badly, no one or at least the majority won't even look at your case. You care about this too much. Scummy...
You’re saying it’s ok to accuse someone of wrongdoing without providing evidence? Sounds fun!

I accuse Holy of all these logical fallacies. He’s one scummy player.
• Attack the Person (ad hominem)
• Appeal to Emotion
• Argument from Repetition (ad nauseam)
• Circular Reasoning (begging the question)
• Appeal to Authority
• Guilt by Association
• Straw Man (mischaracterization)
• Correlation Implies Causation (cum hoc ergo propter hoc)
• Red Herring (distraction technique)
• Appeal to Probability
• Argument from Fallacy
• Loaded Question (fallacy of many questions)
• Gambler's Fallacy (Monty Hall problem)
• No True Scotsman (stereotypes)
• Burden of Proof (proof of a negative)
• WIFOM (Wine In Front of Me)
o Too Townie (A Subset of WIFOM Illogic)
Holy wrote: Did you noticed my earlier accusations to you? You did phail twice, but the second time was quite huge for me (that was in the middle of the plan discussion if I'm not mistaken), you seems didn't really thought for the town sake, and you accused Sensfan about the plan wrongly. If you really concerned for the town, you won't make that such a mistake!
I see. Pro-town players don’t make stupid mistakes. We might as well eliminate all players that haven’t made stupid mistakes and catch scum in a neat little package. Game over.
Zhao
Zhao
Goon
Zhao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:23 am

Post by Zhao »

kabenon007 wrote:Slander is spoken. In print it's libel.
True but libeling doesn't roll off the tounge as nice.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:01 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Zhao is overreacting... slightly (he says with sarcasm)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”