Mafia 71: The Corsican Syndicate - Game over!

skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:13 am

Post by skitzer »

cicero is using innuendo to claim townie. I think that's a big scumtell.

HoS: cicero
that's bordering on a vote.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:14 am

Post by Porochaz »

Will post later... Im busy just now... will try and get to you tomorrow morning
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:15 am

Post by cicero »

skitzer wrote:cicero is using innuendo to claim townie. I think that's a big scumtell.

HoS: cicero
that's bordering on a vote.

Wow. That IS you playing cautious. Porochaz is right.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:27 am

Post by Peers »

Geeze. You guys are starting to play like I usually do.

Now I know how annoying it is. Stop it.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cicero wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:actually if its all the same Cicero, why dont you claim your alleged mason buddy? Then when he turns up, he can agree, or disagree.
Unless i hear a confirmed buddy claim by deadline, you will be lynched.
My will be done.

In the meantime, lets run him up a few more votes.

BM
I'm gonna do...

what I said I was gonna do...

when I said I was gonna do it!

Capish?
Confirm Vote: Cicero

Anyone not voting Cicero atm, ought to either do so, or explain how his actions could POSSIBLY correspond to a protown player.
Im 95% sure Cicero is scum.
Lets kill him!

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon
Location: Somewhere between Oregon and Washington there lies a mystical land...

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:32 am

Post by windshipper »

unvote cicero

Vote: Battle Mage

BM wrote: actually if its all the same Cicero, why dont you claim your alleged mason buddy?
BM wrote: Anyone not voting Cicero atm, ought to either do so, or explain how his actions could POSSIBLY correspond to a protown player.
Seriously, asking a mason to out his mason buddy for his mason buddy? They may be unconfirmed, yes, but in the event that neither of them are mafia, the mafia now has two easy targets to take out. What the christ, man? Explain how THAT'S pro-town. Not only that, but pushing HARD to get a claimed mason lynched. How is THAT pro-town?
US Army: So easy a caveman could do it.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:33 am

Post by cicero »

I would like $100 every time you say you are 95% sure anyone is scum and they turn out to be town. I have student loans to pay off.

People, Battlemage is fucking with you. He is 95% sure I am town and I am now 95% sure he is scum and pushing my mislynch. Caught ya, ya bastard.

unvote Phate. Vote Battlemage
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:35 am

Post by skitzer »

cicero wrote:I would like $100 every time you say you are 95% sure anyone is scum and they turn out to be town. I have student loans to pay off.

People, Battlemage is fucking with you. He is 95% sure I am town and I am now 95% sure he is scum and
pushing my mislynch
. Caught ya, ya bastard.

See what has been made red and bolded. That, my friends, is more innuendo saying he is town.

If you are town why would you hide it? I'm town. Other players are town.

Vote: cicero
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:37 am

Post by windshipper »

skitzer.

You're a retard.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cicero wrote:I would like $100 every time you say you are 95% sure anyone is scum and they turn out to be town. I have student loans to pay off.

People, Battlemage is fucking with you. He is 95% sure I am town and I am now 95% sure he is scum and pushing my mislynch. Caught ya, ya bastard.

WTF? I'm 95% sure you are town? Are you having reading difficulties, or is this just more of your propaganda again? :roll:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

windshipper wrote:skitzer.

You're a retard.
post 1132 was very perceptive. You, Windshipper, are a fuckwit. Congratulations, i hope your parents are proud. :x
Show

Nightkilled - 10

cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:41 am

Post by cicero »

windshipper wrote:
unvote cicero

BM wrote: actually if its all the same Cicero, why dont you claim your alleged mason buddy?
BM wrote: Anyone not voting Cicero atm, ought to either do so, or explain how his actions could POSSIBLY correspond to a protown player.
Seriously, asking a mason to out his mason buddy for his mason buddy? They may be unconfirmed, yes, but in the event that neither of them are mafia, the mafia now has two easy targets to take out. What the christ, man? Explain how THAT'S pro-town. Not only that, but pushing HARD to get a claimed mason lynched. How is THAT pro-town?
What Windshipper said.

Plus anyone can tell I'm poking and prodding to generate discussion. Battlemage is completely ignoring it. I am poking in the corners. I dont expect BM to believe me necessarily but I expect him to express some misgivings.

Seeing neither I do hereby smack him with my mighty vote stick. Swat Swat.

Battlemage has never seen me play as scum (including now). He has no idea how I play as town or scum. Hell he doesnt even know if Im town or scum in any of the games we're in together because I havent died in any of them yet. He knows my alignment in one game because he's modding it and that. is. it. The number of games he's seen me play in can be counted on one hand, by the way. So his 95% sure, push to get me to out my mason partner before absolutely necessary is pretty scummy.

Since we're unconfirmed masons it's not even that relevant to know who he is at this point. For your purposes I've claimed vanilla townie. So if you think my actions are scummy vote for me. If you think someone elses actions are scummier.... vote Battlemage.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:41 am

Post by windshipper »

Also, cicero:
Do you have any idea if your mason buddy is just a regular mason or if he's a mason recruiter? If he's a recruiter, he
should not
claim at all. Shit, even if he's just a regular mason, he shouldn't claim unless we're about to lynch him. Masons are helpful to the town as they're townies who know who each other are. From my limited experience (playing less than a year), mafia masons are pretty much just a hoo-doo story like the boogieman to keep people honest (so to speak). It's up to him to claim if he wants to, but, 9/10 the masons won't have a mafia mason. Fucking ESPECIALLY if he's a recruiter.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

windshipper wrote:
unvote cicero

OH MY GOD! ARE YOU THE BIGGEST MORON EVER OR WHAT?

Cicero has claimed mason, with an unconfirmed buddy. Do you have no foresight? Think about it, Cicero claims mason because:

1. Masons tend to last a long time in games, and dont get lynched till the end due to WIFOM circumstances.
2. If he claims a buddy and they come up scum, he can say that they were unconfirmed.

The second point is the one i want to highlight, because what Cicero has failed to realise, is that when an anti-town mason dies, they come up as...

DUN DUN DUN...

...Anti-town mason!

Hence by getting a full claim out of both, we can 100% confirm that the mason claim at least is true, should one of them die. Equally, we can now force Cicero to out one of his buddies, meaning we get 2 birds with 1 stone later.

Got it, champ? :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:44 am

Post by cicero »

Battle Mage wrote:WTF? I'm 95% sure you are town? Are you having reading difficulties, or is this just more of your propaganda again? :roll:
Well... there ARE too scum factions... I had to account for that. My math wasnt too careful though. I suppose THAT's a lynchable offense. :roll:

What I am saying Battlemage is that you are Stinky P. McScummypants. That is all.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:44 am

Post by cicero »

EBWOP: too = two
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:50 am

Post by windshipper »

Battle Mage wrote:
windshipper wrote:
unvote cicero

I stopped reading at this point. Really, there's never a good reason to ask masons to out each other, short of one getting lynched. Image Your reasons suck (ok fine I admit I read the post, whatever Image deal with it) because honestly, if one comes up scum that doesn't say much of anything about the other.

However, if cicero's buddy is a mason RECRUITER that means he's town. It'd be hilariously unbalanced to have a SCUM mason recruiter, and so if he's a mason recruiter he ought not claim.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:51 am

Post by windshipper »

windshipper wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
windshipper wrote:
unvote cicero

Image /quote] Fixed the image.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:51 am

Post by windshipper »

bah, whatever. I fail at posting images and quoting. Image
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cicero wrote:
windshipper wrote:
unvote cicero

What Windshipper said.

Plus anyone can tell I'm poking and prodding to generate discussion. Battlemage is completely ignoring it. I am poking in the corners. I dont expect BM to believe me necessarily but I expect him to express some misgivings.

Seeing neither I do hereby smack him with my mighty vote stick. Swat Swat.

Battlemage has never seen me play as scum (
including now
). He has no idea how I play as town or scum. Hell he doesnt even know if Im town or scum in any of the games we're in together because I havent died in any of them yet. He knows my alignment in one game because he's modding it and that. is. it. The number of games he's seen me play in can be counted on one hand, by the way. So his 95% sure, push to get me to out my mason partner before absolutely necessary is pretty scummy.

Since we're unconfirmed masons it's not even that relevant to know who he is at this point. For your purposes I've claimed vanilla townie. So if you think my actions are scummy vote for me. If you think someone elses actions are scummier.... vote Battlemage.
OMG, you cant help yourself can you? :lol:
Are you a direct descendant of Goebals or what? :lol:

As for the relevance of your buddy claiming, ofc its relevant. You are either mason or scum. If you are scum, it will force you to out your buddy, or claim someone who isnt your buddy, and get killed yourself. If you are a mason genuinely, you survive today at the very least. Win-Win for the town.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cicero wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:WTF? I'm 95% sure you are town? Are you having reading difficulties, or is this just more of your propaganda again? :roll:
Well... there ARE too scum factions... I had to account for that. My math wasnt too careful though. I suppose THAT's a lynchable offense. :roll:

What I am saying Battlemage is that you are Stinky P. McScummypants. That is all.
this still makes no sense. I never said i thought you were town. Get a grip and play the game. Kthxbai.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:56 am

Post by skitzer »

Wait, cicero he was 95% sure he himself was town? That just adds the icing to my proverbial lynch-cake.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:56 am

Post by windshipper »

Bowel Movement wrote:Are you a direct descendant of Goebals or what? :lol:
The correct spelling is Goebbels, for future reference.

Skitzer: You continue to be a retard.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

windshipper wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
windshipper wrote:
unvote cicero

I stopped reading at this point. Really, there's never a good reason to ask masons to out each other, short of one getting lynched. Image Your reasons suck (ok fine I admit I read the post, whatever Image deal with it) because honestly, if one comes up scum that doesn't say much of anything about the other.
Of Course it F**KING DOES

If one comes up MAFIA GOON, we know Cicero was BSing. If one comes up ANTI-TOWN MASON, we have good evidence to suggest that Cicero was telling the truth.
Windshitter wrote:However, if cicero's buddy is a mason RECRUITER that means he's town. It'd be hilariously unbalanced to have a SCUM mason recruiter, and so if he's a mason recruiter he ought not claim.
I dont know where you pulled this from, but please return it immediately.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

windshitter wrote:
Bowel Movement wrote:Are you a direct descendant of Goebals or what? :lol:
The correct spelling is Goebbels, for future reference.

Skitzer: You continue to be a retard.
its been a while since i studied nazi germany. I'm sure you'll get over it.

Can we get some more participation here?

I feel like trying to win this game is like flogging a dead horse atm, because we're contending with this kind of ignorance. :roll:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”