Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:31 am

Post by The Fonz »

My last two posts have no game implications whatsoever, I'm just mildly annoyed at your misuse of terminology.

The Occam's razor explanation for what you appear to suspect (all involved being townies) would be that BM got a finite number of BBN at the start whilst Skruffs' replenish, and that there is no contradiction at all between my claimed role and Albert's.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:34 am

Post by cicero »

Let me put it more clearly. You arent all necessarily townies in a slapfight. You MIGHT all be townies in a slapfight BUT there is definitely something going fishstick fishy with the bad behavior notes, the innocents, and the cops. But either it's weird mechanics or I dont know who to believe and I'm loathe to kill a claimed investigator role when the night could provide clarity. In addition I'm loathe to lynch the claimed innocent of either of those cops. Everyone else can do what they want but if much more food lands on you I might just hammer ABR to end the day because the more I read the more I think food landing on you is bullshit.

Remember, I came in to this thinking you were lying so I understand people going at you - but at this point in the game I know which way I want to play the odds. You and Tarhalindur can re-investigate your targets or each other or whoever else you want. I think voting in that block of four is dangerous. That's all. Voting ABR sucks but is less dangerous. If people want to throw their food elsewhere based on good cases made, that's fine too. But I don't want someone hammered who doesnt get a chance to argue back and claim. So be wary.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:39 am

Post by cicero »

The Fonz wrote:My last two posts have no game implications whatsoever, I'm just mildly annoyed at your misuse of terminology.

The Occam's razor explanation for what you appear to suspect (all involved being townies) would be that BM got a finite number of BBN at the start whilst Skruffs' replenish, and that there is no contradiction at all between my claimed role and Albert's.
I dont think there's any contradiction between you and ABR. I think he jumped the gun based on your flavor wording and now he won't let go.

The bad behavior note difference could be a game mechanic or a lie by either Skruffs or BM. Nothing says bad behavior notes have to be consistent. The food we've been given hasnt been equalised. Im not going to assume that the BB notes would be the same for everyone in a game this weird. Especially not when I have a claimed cop vouching for each disputant.

At this stage I'm not assuming much of anything. Sue me.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:43 am

Post by The Fonz »

I can totally see DGB giving different pro-town roles BBN that work in slightly different ways. That makes a lot more sense than EITHER BM OR Skruffs claiming BBN as scum, when a plausible claim could have been made without them, and guessing and getting it wrong outs you as scum.

Tar not being sane is also entirely possible. He hasn't claimed a limit on his investigative power, and mason-cop is overpowered (actually, to be honest, if Tar is telling the truth, I'm really pissed off at him for claiming and outing himself rather than having a buddy claim- and waiting until he had multiple results to do so. I don't see a lot of sense in claiming in the way he did). Alternatively, him being a 'mafia' cop, and me being an SK cop also makes perfect sense.

I just disagree with the logic that a dinnerlady claim makes Skruffs more likely to be an SK. It's completely ass-backwards. In any case, it's irrelevant since I'm telling the truth.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:59 am

Post by cicero »

well one of the things that tweaked me about this whole discussion is that people seem to simultaneously need skruffs to be an SK and your scumbuddy. What I dont get is if both of those propositions involve skruffs, why is all the food headed for you??
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

Cicero: you seem to think all four cops/targets are town. Obviously the answwer is tofind people who aren't town. You are not attempting to do that.

hurl salt shaker at lowell

squirt ketchup on lowell
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:18 am

Post by The Fonz »

I don't think there's the food, and there's certainly not the time, to kill off anyone but me or ABR.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:20 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Or Gorrad, who has more food piled up on him than Fonz.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:21 am

Post by Skruffs »

Cicero: the mod has confirmed I have bad behavior notes, and I confirmed bm has bad behavior notes by revealing how many of those confirmed notes were from me. (3).

If scum have bb notes, why would town want to claim them!

I am not saying I am Cleared at all. I'm not, but why would I be more likely scum if fonz is fake claiming?

Also considering that whereas I have been direct and up front in regards to my role, abilities, etc, I haven't made ambiguous promises to 'hook' out info later (like bm has, three times no less, and each time only doing so after fishing for more info),...

Anyways. Yeah, I'd like abr to be around to prove Himself, but if it's abr or a claimed cop, I'm protecting the cop.

Look at how people are acting and not what they are claiming, if you don't trust a dgb game to be linear. Scum is scum in any game.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:38 am

Post by The Fonz »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Or Gorrad, who has more food piled up on him than Fonz.
He's not been hit by as much. Apparently, being fat and an aficianado of food fights has given me a higher resistance (though not against NK, sadly).
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:41 am

Post by JordanA24 »

mneme wrote:Jordan: saying a player has done something that should get them killed (when it's quite possibly true) without throwing food at them is opprotunistic? The only thing that has prevented me from alpha-striking abr is the possiblity that he might be town.

cicero: whatever. We have enough food to lynch.
You were trying to convince others to throw food at him, so you wouldn't be blamed directly for lynching him. Didn't you say in your post that you were willing to lose games to not put up with ABR's fakeclaims. If so, why are you concerned about ABR being possibly town when considering alpha-striking him? Using your logic, you should be alpha-striking the hell out of him. Because you're not, I'm willing to think that you're not so you wouldn't be held responsible should ABR be lynched and come up town.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:18 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

This foodcount brought to you by an impending deadline:

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:26 am

Post by mneme »

After looking over my three player analyses, I think the most expendable of the three is lowell. Gorrad's play has been dreadful, but, unless I misread the ordering, he's shown the same town tells Sir Tornado (ie, yours truly) did. But Lowell? hasn't done anything useful at all, and there's no reason to think he's scum.

I think we have enough food left to kill lowell. And the alternative -- ABR dying by default? Not actually that bad.

throws tamago sushi roll at lowell
throws strawberry & tomato sushi roll at lowell
throws hamburger and artichoke sushi roll at lowell
(that should be all of them, but just in case) throws all remaining sushi rolls at lowell
splashes tea in lowell's eyes
stuffs wasabi up lowell's nostrills.

Jordan, I do want to win this game, regardless of metas. And while I do think LAL is an important meta that trancends individual games, ABR hasn't been shown to be lying -yet-. If I wanted to get him killed off, I'd be doing nothing, or voting for him -- not pushing yet another candidate.
Did I say too much?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:38 am

You throw it, I count it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

wing french fry at lowell

mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:46 am

Post by mneme »

Arigato, Goofball-kyou -- thanks for the quick update. see what one person's food can do? That was, like, 25 points from only -most- of my food.
Did I say too much?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

I still think ABR needs to be tested tonight, so a mozzarella stick or some cheese, or milk, or whatnot (something small) needs to hit him if it hasn't already...

Squirt mustard on lowell

catapult apple juice on Lowell
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:00 am

Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:30 pm

Post by Gorgon »

Hi.

I never got my role PM when I agreed to replace, so I just forgot about the whole thing. I only just realised I'm actually in this game when I got a prod from DGB. I asked for my role PM though, so I'm now officially in the game. Guess I have some reading to do.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:31 pm

There's no time. Just throw your food on one of the top choices(besides me)
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by Gorgon »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's no time. Just throw your food on one of the top choices(besides me)
Let me guess - The guy with the highest bar gets "lynched", or whatever happens in this game at the end of the deadline, right?
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

That is correct.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by Gorgon »

DrippingGoofball wrote:The student covered will the most food will be sent home to shower.
Ah, found it. But it appears you're way ahead, ABR. Does it matter if I throw my food or not?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:01 pm

Yes. Throw all your food on somebody. Your food will regenerate tomorrow.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by Gorgon »

Okay ...

I only have three shots, and looking through pickem's posts using the magic of the Find tool, I see he's used two of them already. So here goes my last one.

Fling consommé at The Fonz

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”