Mafia 71: The Corsican Syndicate - Game over!

skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:52 am

Post by skitzer »

But taylor is so much cuter.

Although migle would make a nice one as well...

Mod Edit's Official Vote Count!

Battle Mage -5- (Phate, Windshipper, cicero, Peers, mcpaltp)
Cicero -4- (JDodge, Battle Mage, skitzer)
Phate -2- (curiouskarmadog, Setael)
Windshipper -1- (Garnasha)

Not Voting - 3- (quickben, Lemming1607, Porochaz)

cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:52 am

Post by cicero »

Oh and don't ignore Setael, Skitzer. It's highly impolite.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:54 am

Post by cicero »

I dont know about taylor and migle. I just know that that helmet kitten is you, dude.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:54 am

Post by Porochaz »

I dislike the cat. Sorry, I just don't like cats
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:56 am

Post by skitzer »

How do we know that his role changed to mason, Setael?

We don't, unless there is a tracker role which someone claimed and I missed.

Taylor and Migle are from Kid Nation.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:59 am

Post by cicero »

Cats rule. Just like your recent posts. Keep it up.

Why is Jdodge still alive again? "Lurk lurk Cicero isnt hunting lurkers Lurk Lurk Lurk"

Could Mcpaltp wagonride any more transparently? "Ooh da votes r over here now. me go dere den".

These are the questions inquiring minds want to know. OK. They arent questions they are thinly disguised FOS accusations. You caught me.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:01 am

Post by skitzer »

OMG. It's going to thunderstorm. cicero said something truthful. Hooray!
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:02 am

Post by cicero »

Kid Nation should turn into Battle Royale during sweeps week. People actually make avatars out of the people on that show? really. Christ. Writers strike must end now.

Im off to the bar. It's Friday and unlike some I am licensed to imbibe. Later skaters.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:03 am

Post by skitzer »

Well, weird people like me do.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:12 am

Post by Porochaz »

cicero wrote:Cats rule. Just like your recent posts. Keep it up.

Why is Jdodge still alive again? "Lurk lurk Cicero isnt hunting lurkers Lurk Lurk Lurk"

Could Mcpaltp wagonride any more transparently? "Ooh da votes r over here now. me go dere den".

These are the questions inquiring minds want to know. OK. They arent questions they are thinly disguised FOS accusations. You caught me.
As you probably know JDodge almost always lurks, I wouldnt lynch him for it just now its to early and there are people here who are more scummy than him.

QFT = Mcpaltp

QFL = Cats, There bad
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:15 am

Post by Phate »

Skitzer, I know where the watermeloncat comes from. And I'm ashamed of you. Really, I am. ED/Offended is a place no one should ever go.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:20 am

Post by skitzer »

Thats not where I found it. I found it on the lolcats application on Facebook. Seriously.
mcpaltp
mcpaltp
Goon
mcpaltp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:34 am

Post by mcpaltp »

Heck yes I'm getting all bandwagony at this point. I'd like to see a lynch today, and sitting on my hands will help nobody. I'd like to lynch CKD, but as one lurker of many, there is just not much goin' on there, blokes.

BM, cicero, whatever. I'd be happy lynching just about anyone at this point. It'll give us a shot of lynching scum and reveal a little bit about what people are thinking, which will give us a slim, slim chance of winning in the face of mutiple townie deaths with nothing to show for it.

At this point I almost expect the scum to be at least partially lurkers laughing at how much they can ignore contributing and still get away with it. It's incredibly frustrating, but it seems like nobody is willing to stick their neck out.

In summary, let's lynch somebody, darnit! I really don't want a freakin' no-lynch here.

When is the deadline again?
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by cicero »

We should lynch the scummiest lurker. Honestly, to do anything else is a crime against humanity and catmanity both.

Deadline got bumped back to the 21st.

If Jdodge always lurks I should always lynch jdodge. I fucking hate fucking lurkers. fuck. Skitzer don't tell your parents I swore. That word just means "backgammon". Ask them what that means instead.

unvote. vote jdodge
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:32 am

Post by Porochaz »

You know fine that jdodge will not talk whether hes town or scum, its an easy lynch especially when other players are scummier... if jdodge wont change then yes we should lynch him, when players like Phate have been lynched, that way were lynching people for scummieness rather than their playstyle.

Also skitzer might play like a young child but theres no reason to treat him like one.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:13 am

Post by cicero »

if jdodge wont change
then yes we should lynch him, when players like Phate have been lynched
, that way were lynching people for scummieness rather than their playstyle.
When should we lynch him? At some time far in the future. Endgame maybe? Why put off for tomorrow what can be done today?

By the way, I really don't know jdodge's playstyle at all for the record, other than what's going on in here. He isnt someone I have a meta on. But I think you can look at my sig and find my opinion on the subject. It's more "Cicero is an anti-town policy lyncher" evidence for Windshipper.

@Mcpaltp - since according to you lynching anybody at all is cool, maybe we should just lynch you?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Ok i guess i'm willing to take a bullet for the good of the town. I only hope it serves as a wake up call to some of you. All i am seeing atm, is Cicero getting gradually more over-excited at the possibility of surviving today, due to the fact that his mason claim seems to have some of you fooled. The only thing that bugs me is that, any scumbuddy in their right mind would try and distance from the mason claim, and yet only 1 guy has really voiced against it so far. But then, looking at the player list, i cant say its totally impossible that the rest of the team think the claim is strong enough to hold up. If recent displays are anything to go by, i'd have to agree with them.

Porochaz's last post is ridiculous logic. To the end you are describing, we should let people lurk their way to endgame, because as they are not here, they are obviously not scum, because scum are BOUND to give the town more opportunities to latch onto scumtells from them. :roll:

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Setael wrote:Wow. 3 cheers for activity. I believe cicero, since I don't think he'd make up something so complicated. Though I've never seen this in a game, it looks like basically a pro-town cult of masons; a group of masons that has potential to get bigger and bigger as long as the recruiter stays hidden. That being a possibility it's obviously not a good idea to push cicero's buddy/recruiter to claim nor should a cicero wagon be pushed. Those of you who don't believe him, figure out who you think his scum buddies are and vote them, because if cicero is telling the truth, it'll be very helpful to let the mason group get as big as possible.
Such a role makes no sense. This protown cult would be able to recruit anyone then? what about scum? what about power roles?
And the fact that not everyone in this cult is confirmed innocent. Hence even if it WAS true, the only confirmed innocent would be the cult recruiter, and as soon as a scumbag got recruited, the cult leader would be NKed, hence it actually becomes detrimental for the cult leader to recruit. lol
Setael wrote: Now that I've thought that through, I realize that it's the only way a scum mason claim could work since in other cases he'd be expected to out his partner in order to confirm himself
You're starting to get a grip here. Please read this again and again, until it sinks in, and you realise that in fact, Cicero's claim fits perfectly into the mind of a scumbag.

Setael wrote:I don't think that's what's happening here though - I think cicero not even considering the mason recruiter thing is sincere so I'm not willing to wagon him and possibly out the recruiter.
ASSUMING Cicero's claim is genuine, why would we not want to lynch him? He doesnt have to out his alleged recruiter, and as he is not confirmed innocent anyway, we get a very valuable lynch on somebody who statistically has a far greater chance of being scum than any other player. Fyi, i think Cicero not considering the mason recruiter idea was probably due to him realising that no town in their right mind would buy such a claim which made no sense atall. And dont forget, by his own admission, he isnt very experience in scum gambits.
Setael wrote:
BM wrote:2. If he claims a buddy and they come up scum, he can say that they were unconfirmed.

The second point is the one i want to highlight, because what Cicero has failed to realise, is that when an anti-town mason dies, they come up as...

DUN DUN DUN...

...Anti-town mason!

Hence by getting a full claim out of both, we can 100% confirm that the mason claim at least is true, should one of them die. Equally, we can now force Cicero to out one of his buddies, meaning we get 2 birds with 1 stone later.
When you say anti-town mason, do you just mean scum who’s fake claiming mason? Or mafia who is also a mason and the other masons don't know it?
ive never seen it happen in a game of mine as far as i recall, but its been discussed several times in the past, that a mason could actually be anti-town. Whether that means they are mafia, SK, or Survivor, i dont know. But the fact would be that they dont win with the town, and need to lynched.
Setael wrote: So I guess my conclusion is that cicero is not the wagon for today in case he's telling the truth, but if mafia can be recruited, the mason group is useless to us anyway.
actually, worse than useless. It becomes an unnecessary confusion, and we have way more WIFOM than we want during the day. Plus those who get recruited and have protown power roles, can be easily offed by the scum also in the group. We get a game inside a game, hence this proposed role
DOES NOT WORK

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:00 am

Post by JDodge »

Battle Mage wrote:
Setael wrote:Wow. 3 cheers for activity. I believe cicero, since I don't think he'd make up something so complicated. Though I've never seen this in a game, it looks like basically a pro-town cult of masons; a group of masons that has potential to get bigger and bigger as long as the recruiter stays hidden. That being a possibility it's obviously not a good idea to push cicero's buddy/recruiter to claim nor should a cicero wagon be pushed. Those of you who don't believe him, figure out who you think his scum buddies are and vote them, because if cicero is telling the truth, it'll be very helpful to let the mason group get as big as possible.
Such a role makes no sense. This protown cult would be able to recruit anyone then? what about scum? what about power roles?
And the fact that not everyone in this cult is confirmed innocent. Hence even if it WAS true, the only confirmed innocent would be the cult recruiter, and as soon as a scumbag got recruited, the cult leader would be NKed, hence it actually becomes detrimental for the cult leader to recruit. lol
Normally mason recruiters die if they hit scum.

It's really sad that you've never heard of them. Go look at MBF's role directory.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:02 am

Post by Phate »

What is MBF?

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:03 am

Post by Battle Mage »

JDodge wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Normally mason recruiters die if they hit scum.

It's really sad that you've never heard of them. Go look at MBF's role directory.
MBF?
why not just, i dunno, give me a link to a normal game which has this role?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

mcpaltp wrote:Screw it, whatever. It's a better case than CKD right now at least. The SA hate is turning me against you, too.

##Unvote: CKD
##Vote:BM
Sorry, what is a better case than CKD?
the fact that i've posted a case on someone, is a scumtell against me? lawl.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:47 am

Post by Phate »

I'd be up for either a BM lynch or a mcpaltp lynch. I wouldn't find a BM/mcpaltp pair unlikely.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

reasoning?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

mcpaltp
mcpaltp
Goon
mcpaltp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:48 am

Post by mcpaltp »

Yeah, reasoning? My buddy and I are curious.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”