Mini #534 - Vegetable Mafia (Game Over!)

Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:37 am

Post by Y »

About 100:
In page four we had a L-2 situation (Even if the count was wrong, that was my reality at the moment). I wrote that post in a hurry, since I had to leave for work, and by the time I logged in again, there were other things to consider (Destructor's "fake" vote, which made the vote count obsolete. There were also misplaced names).

Most of my games are themed minis, and usually there are three mafias. Since I have no idea how many mafiosos are there, I chose the most common number.

Phate and ryan: You look like two deaf people shouting at each other.
ryan wrote:1st slip was using “safe claims” and acting like they were known to everyone when if there were safe claims only the mafia would know them (not townies)

2nd slip was saying that he didn’t know what safe claims were BUT yet he just used it in post 245 to attempt to explain himself

Also there were two votes on me, I don’t know how that is considered heat or pressure on me, care to explain?
Slip #1 was when he said scum know all vanillas are lettuces, when in fact no one knew (Unless he misunderstood the safe claim he was given).
Slip #2 was when he said that scum don't have safe claims, when the only ones to know that are scum.
Do you always agree with things you don't understand?

I don't need to vote you to put pressure on you (And that's not what I was trying to do anyway). I can just lure you to expose the inconsistencies between what you say and do, and then show them to everybody. Then I'll ask a question which will require an answer, that will probably create more difficult questions.

So, ryan, why do you keep using other people's logic for your votes, when it is obvious you don't really share it (or understand it)? Is it too hard to create an original accusation when you know the one you're accusing is town?
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:43 am

Post by destructor »

I was asking more specifically about these:
Oman wrote:I mean, its okay speculation, but it doesn't give a few things:
1. who is/isn't scum on the wagon in your opinion. 2. is ryan town or scum.
Both of which are ratehr imporatant in my eyes.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:44 am

Post by Y »

I re-read my post followed by ryan's and I misunderstood his last sentence. I thought that he meant that my post didn't put pressure on him, while he really meant that there was no pressure on him to avoid by voting some one else.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:48 am

Post by Y »

destructor wrote:I was asking more specifically about these:
Oman wrote:I mean, its okay speculation, but it doesn't give a few things:
1. who is/isn't scum on the wagon in your opinion. 2. is ryan town or scum.
Both of which are ratehr imporatant in my eyes.
As I said: Some of the people written in the vote count aren't really the ones voting, so there's no point in speculating about things not really done.

Ryan? I'm starting to think he's scum, at the moment.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:45 am

Post by thinktank »

gorckat wrote:
destructor wrote:Y and his partners? What are you saying here?
Throwing out various ways his '2 scum on the wagon' could be way off. I didn't even look to see if Y was on the wagon, but just threw the scenario out there.

unvote

vote: thinktank

thinktank, parsed for emphasis wrote:i will give Phat ethe benefit of the doubt that he didn't know what the safe claim was and its definetly not enough to vote him.

True its scummy

but considering he admitted he didnt know what it was and his join date implies this as well, I don't think he has enough strikes on him to lynch as ryan stated.

But seriously, stop coming up with these oddball ideas, they aren't helping town at all: safe claim and the encrypted claim? really?

Phate's actions are definetly scummy,

being new or not is besides that point however don't hammer him yet
Each section, in sequence, weaves all over the place. Is he scummy for what he's done or not? Is it enough to have him at -2 or not?
I apologize if I was not clear. Phate's actions are definetly summy under normal circumstances however he has claimed that he did not know any better and his join date agrees with him. Therefore what i'm saying is that yes he is acting scummy but there is no enough to lynch him as of yet so a hammer on him would only lead to a speed kill and an anti-town move because scum always want to get someone lynched speedily.

He has done enough to be at a lynch -2. He has not done enough to be lynched. Really hope that helps.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:15 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

ryan (2) -- Crub, Phate
destructor (1) -- Oman
Phate (3) -- thedragonsprincess, WhoMe?, ryan
thinktank (1) -- gorckat
Oman (1) -- destructor

Not Voting: thinktank, soupfly, Y, kravhen
12 alive, 7 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:38 pm

Post by Crub »

Sorry about my lack of activity dudes. Christmas time is busy for me :| Let me re-read and then I'll add some comments.
Moo?
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:33 am

Post by gorckat »

I think I understand think's thoughts:
thinktank wrote:He has done enough to be at a lynch -2. He has not done enough to be lynched.
unvote

vote: Phate
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:10 pm

Post by Crub »

unvote
for now.

I've got real problems with the whole Phate claim. Even if he didn't understand what a safe claim is, why the hell would he be claiming there? Same thing for princess! Why the hell are you claiming there?

Even if both of you
are
town thanks for giving the scum a better chance of targeting a power-role at night. If the rest of the town comes to an agreement about a mass-claim then we should definitely be restricting it to flavour only. (ie. what vegetable each person is) But given the possibility that the scum do have safe claims I'm not sure how valuable it's going to be.
Moo?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:55 pm

Post by Y »

I'd like to know where's ryan and why isn't he answering my question.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:06 am

Post by ryan »

Y wrote:I'd like to know where's ryan and why isn't he answering my question.
What question?
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:12 am

Post by WhoMe? »

ryan - this question
So, ryan, why do you keep using other people's logic for your votes, when it is obvious you don't really share it (or understand it)? Is it too hard to create an original accusation when you know the one you're accusing is town?
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:34 am

Post by ryan »

That's a completely false statement hence why I did not answer it. Just because I see other people's point of view and agree doesn't make me scummy. Quote one spot where I screwed up a point made by somebody else and used it as mine. So basically what Y is saying is that if I see something that somebody else saw and agree with it that I'm scummy? That's completely bogus.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:29 am

Post by kravhen »

I'll just say this. I'm not a lettuce.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:38 am

Post by gorckat »

You already said that...
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:39 am

Post by kravhen »

I must be going senile..
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:30 am

Post by Y »

ryan wrote:That's a completely false statement hence why I did not answer it. Just because I see other people's point of view and agree doesn't make me scummy. Quote one spot where I screwed up a point made by somebody else and used it as mine. So basically what Y is saying is that if I see something that somebody else saw and agree with it that I'm scummy? That's completely bogus.
Reading is tech:
Y wrote:
ryan wrote:1st slip was using “safe claims” and acting like they were known to everyone when if there were safe claims only the mafia would know them (not townies)

2nd slip was saying that he didn’t know what safe claims were BUT yet he just used it in post 245 to attempt to explain himself

Also there were two votes on me, I don’t know how that is considered heat or pressure on me, care to explain?
Slip #1 was when he said scum know all vanillas are lettuces, when in fact no one knew (Unless he misunderstood the safe claim he was given).
Slip #2 was when he said that scum don't have safe claims, when the only ones to know that are scum.
Do you always agree with things you don't understand?

soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:01 pm

Post by soupfly »

my home cpu died monday night so i can only access nets at office which is hard since i'm in 7 games. i'll do my best to catch up.
i am sofa king!
stupid...
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:10 am

Post by ryan »

Y: I don't know what you are trying to do but you've quoted something we've already discussed. If you have a new question you'd like answered, please just ask it.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:46 am

Post by gorckat »

I feel like there is a subtlety between Y and ryan I'm missing.

Y: In your last post, you quoted ryan saying what the two slips were, and yourself clarifying, I assume...I don't see any difference between ryan's post and your clarification, and I skimmed back to the original events and don't see the difference between you and ryan there, either.

Can you (or someone) just restate it for me? It has to be as obvious as a Mate in One, but I'm just not seeing it.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:09 am

Post by ryan »

He's trying to get me to slip up and say something scummy, yet I've clarified myself as much as I can to him. If he doesn't understand, not much more I can do.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:01 am

Post by Y »

Ryan's understanding of the second slip is "He said that he didn't know a game term after he used it", while the real slip was Phate saying "The mafia doesn't have safe claims" (How do you know that?).
Ryan just made up a second slip.

I believe that there's a possibility that Phate got a role PM saying "You have a safe claim, it is lettuce", and by understanding that a safe claim means that all vanillas have the same role, it would be safe to claim lettuce.

But I was the one mentioning that, insinuating he might be scum, to check Phate's actions after he slipped, and ryan missed it completely in his explanation.
Phate didn't use the words "Safe Claim" until I did, and that was as a response to the first slip. That's also wrong in ryan's post.

Are the differences easier to find now?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:02 am

Post by ryan »

Safe claims IS a game term! Come on Y, you're seriously reaching here.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:19 am

Post by Y »

ryan wrote:Safe claims IS a game term! Come on Y, you're seriously reaching here.
I KNOW!!! But it's not the issue. I don't care if he knows how it's called or not.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:33 am

Post by gorckat »

Thank you, Y. That makes it a good deal clearer.

Looking back, I think its clear Phate had no idea what "Safe Claim" meant in our terms. There are a few phrasing oddities based on his claim and a few posts after it, but not the way ryan has held on to his second slip.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”