TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 1970, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1967, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1960, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1474, Vaxkiller wrote:I don't want to lynch mastina today, but if im dead tomorrow and mastina targeted the NK, or is "linked" to someone super scummy, please remember me.
I think this post looks town is an exceptionally ballsy move from scum. There's no way Vaxkiller is getting shot night 1, but Vaxkiller as town sees everyone letting mastina go and he feels like all mastina has to do to coast to a win is kill him.
Would you agree scum have a tendency to forget that they can be "NK'd" when faking a townie?
Usually when that comes up is when scum are fakeclaiming PRs, but yeah, it's not something they bring up often unless you're a player who gets killed a lot in general.
Vax doesn't strike me as a player that is a force kill N1 but blossoms later in the game and could be a threat. Thus, I can totally see a "I'm worried if I die she'll slip away" type deal. Good posting

Goodnight Ari!
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1969, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Vote count of who we think is scum (Mono, Aero, Jin)
Jin: Vote parked and never left or changed it
Aero: On some hopeless cakez wagon, one that won't go anywhere
Mono: Not voting a single person
I mean this might mean a false clear of someone we've declared town, but on the other hand this isn't actually implausible: We've got a game which, for some time now, has felt to me as if the scum were sitting back and doing nothing while the town tore itself to shreds.

And these players, where they are, would be exactly that: sitting back, while the town tore itself to shreds.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:35 pm

In post 1968, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1457, Vaxkiller wrote:@nacho

You really don't think there is ANYTHING suspicious about claiming that at L3, as well as her acting like everyone should town read her for CLAIMING it?
In post 1469, Vaxkiller wrote:I unvoted earlier because I understand it deserves a chance. I'm venting my suspicions and I'm a little less suspicious now.

Mastina seems like the type of person down for a gambit, I still dont think its the worst possible role to claim, and she could talk herself out of something going wrong with her role tomorrow easily.
I think that this progression looked good.
Trying to walk Vaxkiller off that ledge was trying to pull a cat away from a chicken sandwich they've already sunk their teeth into; I love how he backs off a little tiny bit but still grumbles about how he still thinks she could be scum.
I can simply say I concur.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 188, Aeronaut wrote:I see it as something he'd do in almost any scenario.
This is in reference to drealmer going ballistic on mastina, which... doesn't make any sense.
I see "drealmer going kamaikaze on mastina" as that one scenario where he loses his mind and goes apeshit, not something he'd do in every scenario. Unless I'm missing something here?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

If that group is not scum I'm guessing we have bad townreads in {Vax, Prism, Fate, BTD6}. And Pine Wine says our bad townread is in Prism/Fate.
Prism needs to clear himself by putting himself in garbage situations for him!scum and Fate just needs to pop in and be charming as per the usual.
Vax could be wrong if I'm underestimating his scum game and BTD6 is wrong if he's more confident as scum then I'm assuming he is.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1977, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I can simply say I concur.
it's the last push, don't go all echo chamber on me now

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:43 pm

In post 1977, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1968, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1457, Vaxkiller wrote:@nacho

You really don't think there is ANYTHING suspicious about claiming that at L3, as well as her acting like everyone should town read her for CLAIMING it?
In post 1469, Vaxkiller wrote:I unvoted earlier because I understand it deserves a chance. I'm venting my suspicions and I'm a little less suspicious now.

Mastina seems like the type of person down for a gambit, I still dont think its the worst possible role to claim, and she could talk herself out of something going wrong with her role tomorrow easily.
I think that this progression looked good.
Trying to walk Vaxkiller off that ledge was trying to pull a cat away from a chicken sandwich they've already sunk their teeth into; I love how he backs off a little tiny bit but still grumbles about how he still thinks she could be scum.
I can simply say I concur.
bleh fine :p

Scum have a tendency to be fucking moronic and be set in their reads no matter how stupid. If scum, I'd expect Vax to hound on that Mastin is still scum but the willingness to back off is like a kid being told he can have a cookie but only after he finishes his math homework.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 278, Aeronaut wrote:I'm over it mastina. If you feel like giving any scum reads this game, go ahead! Otherwise, your reminiscing about outdated games isn't helping anyone. It's great that you had fun with pine what three years ago, but now is now and in case you didn't notice, this game wasn't made for you. Having said that, I'm very certain mastina is town, here. Town who is going to ego their way around and be wrong, but pretty obviously town. People on the mastin wagon are fooling themselves if they think mastin comes in here and pulls this crazy bullshit.
And this is maybe probably confirmation bias, but I don't like how Aeronaut shuts down actually scumhunting completely in order to tell mastina that she's wrong. If he thinks that she's town beyond town and on a crazy path I can see her trying to get her on a less crazy path, but he seems like he's focusing a bit too heavily on trying to get her off the crazy path and not so much on anything else.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:50 pm

In post 1196, Aeronaut wrote:Alright, I'm finished.

VOTE: Sircakes
My case on Aero. Find where the fuck Aero got this vote from.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:51 pm

He he, Hey Nacho. Wanna see something cool?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 278, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: SircakesSC and Drealz are both on that wagon, but bear is kind of right, drealz interactions with mastin are becoming more and more obvious town.
In post 352, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: Fate
then there are these two votes, which are honestly garbage.
the "do more" vote on Fate doesn't feel like Aeronaut legitimately trying to read Fate in any sense of the word and the vote on SC is because he voted mastin and was wrong? just because someone's voting a townie doesn't mean that they're scummy

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1984, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:He he, Hey Nacho. Wanna see something cool?
yeah!!!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 422, Aeronaut wrote:So one of BTD6 is probably scum, and one is probably town.
earlier aeronaut was talking about how not listening to pine was probably a good idea
now he's creating a SvT based on pine interactions

?

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:57 pm

In post 278, Aeronaut wrote:If you feel like giving any scum reads this game, go ahead!
In post 1196, Aeronaut wrote:Alright, I'm finished.

VOTE: Sircakes
Post 1: Mastin give reads you're being stupid not giving reads

Post 2: Naked votes

^^^horse shit
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by mastina »

Nacho.
Gin.
I just wanted to say.

I love you.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

also i'm probably conf-biasing at this point so i'll probably start but aeronaut seems to enjoy criticizing Mono but doesn't seem to enjoy pushing them.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:02 pm

Love you too girl.

Please realize this has been my dream for the longest time I'm living it up.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:02 pm

In post 1990, Nachomamma8 wrote:also i'm probably conf-biasing at this point so i'll probably start but aeronaut seems to enjoy criticizing Mono but doesn't seem to enjoy pushing them.
Nah, it's just investing into a Greyhound is all
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1267, Aeronaut wrote:Regarding Fate, I'm currently very torn; Reading fate alone, no, I wouldn't say he's trying to solve the game. The one thing that does make me feel otherwise is his whole interaction with Nacho later on, where he says that a lot of his "scumreading" of nacho was just him trying to make nacho awkward and pressured; I honestly sort of believe that, strangely, because I usually don't believe that kind of thing. If that's true, Fate's at least doing something. Besides that, though, most of it is kind of sub-par from what he's supposedly supposed to be capable of, according to Mastina and from what I've heard in the GOAT thread.The thing that gives me pause though is that I really hate the pushes on him. Mono's push on him was based originally on interactions with pine, and the fact that they're assuming that Fate really felt like he needed interactions with Pine, which makes zero sense from any perspective. Your push doesn't make any sense to me either, that fate of all people in this game had artificial-sounding-posting syndrome; I don't actually know Fate and haven't played with him, but his behavior in this game is lot of things that aren't that. Ari's vote was/is still there from the pisskop-times so that's useless. That stuff worries me enough that I don't want to lynch Fate today, either. This has been a weird game in that there haven't been too many real wagons going on, which makes me feel like some of the people poorly pushing what we do have are just scum who are looking for a place to rest their vote until the day's over.
this post is better than the rest of them

#1267 is good to okay in general

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1494, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1491, Pine wrote:Mastina, your soulreading of me is awesome. Keep it up, you're doing fine!
pine we talked about this
Yes we did. What part of me being lazy confused you?

Also, the lazy WIFOM I've been doing so far has been effective, so there's not much incentive for me to change it up.

Also, holy crap. I did not realize you'd produced 20 pages today when I quoted this.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1989, mastina wrote:Nacho.
Gin.
I just wanted to say.

I love you.
I love you too Mastina!
But I'm definitely nearing the end of my rope.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

right now I think my preference would be to lynch Jin and have our mysterious neighborhood vigilante who nobody knows shoot Monokuma

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:09 pm

If we have a cop, check out Aero because honestly that's the 3rd one.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

but an Aero shot wouldn't be so bad either.
Monokuma could totally 100% flip town here but Aero might actually become readable down the road where with Mono I don't really know what's happening but doesn't seem to be the case

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

shit man we've been jamming for like 8 hours

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”