Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:56 am

Post by cicero »

Skruffs wrote:I mean, uh, it's... um... a scale... to show how scummy you look to the reset of hte town, cicero.
So if it starts going up you better start bussing buddies.
Aye aye, Soup Kitchen Godfather! Aye Aye!
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:08 am

Post by cicero »

Lowell's Votes

slings fistful of chopped onions at Nightfall
throw fistful of onions at gorrad.
hurls chopped onions at skitzer
hurls fistful of onions at skitzer
flicks fistful of onions at gorrad
throws fistful of onions at gorrad
flings plate of spaghetti at skitzer
hurl orange juice at skitzer.
hurl 2 fistfuls of fried onions at Gorrad.
hurl plate of spaghetti and meatballs at Fonz
toss 4 fistfulls of chopped onions at Fonz.

I post these for people's analysis. I don't see anything there in terms of distancing unfortunately. No useful FOS's either. He attacked Gorrad a bit strongly for it to be distancing maybe? the other two are clear because the other three are, well, dead.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:09 am

Post by cicero »

EBWOP:
the other
two
three
are clear because the other three are, well, dead
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:14 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

We should wait on what useful info Tar might have.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

knowing that lowell worked with soup, that chopped onions are commonly a part of, it may be posible to discern other food-preparation mafiates by the food they sling.

Which reminds me :L Cicero, are you the one who has intentionally avoided throwing any food?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:26 am

Post by The Fonz »

Bah, go town.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:52 am

Post by cicero »

Skruffs wrote:knowing that lowell worked with soup, that chopped onions are commonly a part of, it may be posible to discern other food-preparation mafiates by the food they sling.

Which reminds me :L Cicero, are you the one who has intentionally avoided throwing any food?
Read 1169, 1170 and 1173. Pew. Pew Pew. My food was used judiciously, usefully, and is on the record.

Good thinking though on the chopped onions. Very good thinking.

/goes back to read food that would go in soup. Eyeballs a certain someone's many many peas...
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cicero wrote:I think you're right. It hadnt occurred to me that no one was keeping a bandwagon count. But since you thought of it you get to do the first one :D

Yeah, Fonz probably misread I think or wasnt clear. People dont always read their PMs closely.

On battlemage, yes. I agree with the suspiciousness. He's actually administration (if librarian counts) and Tar has some 'splainin' to do (although I think he's pretty much a confirmed mason now). And BM's bad behavior notes didnt match. But I reserve judgement - and food - for now. Awaiting Tar. Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey.
Oh yeah i forgot to say about that. When we went into night, i asked the Mod to clarify whether my pms respawned on a daily basis, and found out that they do. :roll:
So sorry about the confusion there.

Anyway, i'd like to think Tar has an investigation result on Skruffs for our viewing pleasure.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

My attention is goiing to be on tarhalindur until he explains his flavor bgetter.

also, false dilemmas... from yesterday...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

AND YET YOU WANTED ME TO BE LYNCHED FOR CORRECTLY STATING THE MECHANICS FOR BAD BEHAVIOR NOTES?!

WHY DID YOU NOT CHECK THIS YESTERDAY?!!?!

slam frenchy fry at battle mage
[

seriously, if you are town, jsut shut up and hope to god you live to end game...
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:11 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:AND YET YOU WANTED ME TO BE LYNCHED FOR CORRECTLY STATING THE MECHANICS FOR BAD BEHAVIOR NOTES?!

WHY DID YOU NOT CHECK THIS YESTERDAY?!!?!

slam frenchy fry at battle mage
[

seriously, if you are town, jsut shut up and hope to god you live to end game...
Duh, i said i checked overnight. My pm had led me to believe that my BB notes were finite. Somebody in the game suggested that i check to make sure, so i did. And i was wrong. Not a scumtell, just me making a mistake.
:roll:
Sorry.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

You could have checked Night one, or Day two, or dring the fight : There was absolutely no reason for you to try and get me lynched if you were intending to confirm, or if you weren't even SURE in the first place
this is unbelievable

and i think tarhalindur fake claimed cop because we have two scum group specific cops dead, and tar seemed baffled by the concept.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:You could have checked Night one, or Day two, or dring the fight : There was absolutely no reason for you to try and get me lynched if you were intending to confirm, or if you weren't even SURE in the first place
this is unbelievable

and i think tarhalindur fake claimed cop because we have two scum group specific cops dead, and tar seemed baffled by the concept.
I WAS sure. I didnt have any real reason to doubt my own role pm. But i guess i read it wrong. This is the last im going to say on the matter. The fact is, it doesnt take much away from your scummy play, and im still intrigued to hear Tar's result on you.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:35 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

I got an innocent on Skruffs last night (investigated him due to Lowell coming up as soup scum and a belief that I might be insane), but I don't trust that innocent one bit. I suspect that Skruffs is the Soup Scum godfather, and I could easily see Battle Mage as the admin godfather.

Second, Nightfall informed me last night that he had the same role that I do, with the same flavor; in other words, "Gossiping Mason" = mason-cop (and yes, Gossiping Mason is the proper title of my ability). I speculate that the third mason has the same role, but I am not sure.

Nightfall's results:
N1: Tar = innocent (I expect to get flak for reporting this - so be it)
N2: Targeted BM, investigation failed due to being NK'ed.

The really bad news is that the Erg0 and Nightfall kills effectively out my entire masonry, so I might as well make everything official. I am Amber Star (breadcrumbed by Nightfall prior to his death - remember all those star references he made?), and Korlash (formerly VitR) is the third mason, Boopsie McClure (breadcrumbed by me in my first post - remember that valley girl talk in my first post? Look at the last letter of each word.).

Korlash, please confirm your status as Gossiping Mason and that Nightfall was also a mason-cop. Also, your investigation results (if you have any) would be appreciated.

Finally, it's time to drop the last big piece of information I have.
I believe that there is some connection between role and position on the Food Count.
Please note that all three of the Gossiping Masons are placed consecutively on the Food Count (this, by the way, is why the Erg0 and Nightfall kills necessarily outed Korlash - Occam's Razor dictated that Korlash was the third mason), then note that the three PR'ed players are placed consecutively at the end of the food chart and that both of our group-specific cops came up in the triad of players before my masonry.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:40 am

Post by mneme »

Just call me "mneme-baka". Yeah, skruffs=soup scum GF, BM = Administration GF. I'm rather hoping tar didn't investigate Skruffs, as he's either the GF (= no investigation results) or he's innocent.

I don't think Tar fake claimed; I think we were cop-rich before we lost all but one of our cops. With two mafia, not at all unlikely.

Tar, assuming you have living mason buddies, please do -not- give us results unless we're about to lynch an innocent -- you can give them when they matter, or your partner can give them out if you're killed.

Oban desu
Did I say too much?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

What exactly do you investigate, though?
I mean, what are you checking FOR?

Korlash, if you confirm, please also confirm : are your mason partners confirmed innocent? That's one thing tar forgot to mention.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:46 am

Post by cicero »

Possible Soup Food already thrown

Skruffs - Tomato Soup

Sauerkraut - Battle Mage

Yamahako - Peas and Saltines - Also hot coffee which is kind of a strange drink to give to school kids... ya know.

ckillor - carrots, baby carrots

Aubergine and consomme - Pick me genius/Gorgon - Gorgon was also all about the throwing food without caring what happened. Threw Food at Fonz - the soup cop! - and then was all "oopsie daisy" after pushing fonz closer to a lynch.

Tarhalindur's food - some of it: celery sticks, saltines, baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, But som e is not.

Flameaxe - has soup but also lots of non-soup.

Lowell - also had spaghetti and meatballs with his onions though.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:53 am

Post by mneme »

4-5 cops and a possibly broken player-order? If so, the game should be broken fairly shortly. While it's risky to reveal all this early, tar, I can see why you did so; it may very well break the game.

I'll note that Skruffs and Battle Mage appear next to one another in the player list. If they're both GFs, this is not a coincidence -- but I could also see Skruffs being scum and BM not (or neither being scum, but let's not go crazy here).

The obvious test of this theory is ckillor, since he sits next to Lowell and I very much doubt the Soup Mafia is just 2 people.

throws a pine-cone sushi roll at ckillor
throws a lamia sushi roll at ckillor
Did I say too much?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:55 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Stuff a Tuna Sandwhich in ckillor's face
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:04 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:14 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Well, look at that, I make my comment and our dear mod promptly changes the vote order in the vote count.

Player list is definitely breakable (and I have the original Food Count list written down elsewhere in case it's needed). I'm starting to really like the idea of a Ckillor lynch.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

mneme wrote:4-5 cops and a possibly broken player-order? If so, the game should be broken fairly shortly. While it's risky to reveal all this early, tar, I can see why you did so; it may very well break the game.

I'll note that Skruffs and Battle Mage appear next to one another in the player list. If they're both GFs, this is not a coincidence -- but I could also see Skruffs being scum and BM not (or neither being scum, but let's not go crazy here).

The obvious test of this theory is ckillor, since he sits next to Lowell and I very much doubt the Soup Mafia is just 2 people.

throws a pine-cone sushi roll at ckillor
throws a lamia sushi roll at ckillor
This is one of the worst ideas all game so far. A game broken by the player order? Do you think DGB is a fricking moron? 3 fully functioning confirmed cop-masons? in addition to 2 scum-specific Cops? :shock:
And me and Skruffs, as the only 2 people investigated so far, both with innocents on us, just happen to be 2 Godfathers? :lol:
You're kidding me right? I'm waiting for the punchline here, because you're obviously bullshitting us. :roll:

Give BB note to Mneme

Misleading the town is clearly Bad Behaviour.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:21 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Tarhalindur wrote:Well, look at that, I make my comment and our dear mod promptly changes the vote order in the vote count.

Player list is definitely breakable (and I have the original Food Count list written down elsewhere in case it's needed). I'm starting to really like the idea of a Ckillor lynch.
actually the order had been changed since the beginning of the day. Not sure why though, as it hadnt been changed atall until then...

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by Yamahako »

I believe that Battle Mage and Skruffs are members of the same mafia - purposefully arguing to distract the town.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:19 pm

Post by vollkan »

Tar wrote: Finally, it's time to drop the last big piece of information I have. I believe that there is some connection between role and position on the Food Count. Please note that all three of the Gossiping Masons are placed consecutively on the Food Count (this, by the way, is why the Erg0 and Nightfall kills necessarily outed Korlash - Occam's Razor dictated that Korlash was the third mason), then note that the three PR'ed players are placed consecutively at the end of the food chart and that both of our group-specific cops came up in the triad of players before my masonry.
I just looked up DGB's posts in isolation from everything else. It looks like the order remained consistent right up until the most recent food-count. Moreover, this is not the order in which the players are listed on page one. That may imply that the food-count order was composed in a certain way (ie. by role).
BM wrote:
actually the order had been changed since the beginning of the day. Not sure why though, as it hadnt been changed atall until then...

BM
This is untrue. The order has been consistent. If there is an irregularity, as you seem to be saying (unless I misunderstand you) could you point out the post?

I'm going to look back over ckillor to see if I have any major issues with his lynch, otherwise it seems like a good idea.
Mneme wrote: I'll note that Skruffs and Battle Mage appear next to one another in the player list. If they're both GFs, this is not a coincidence -- but I could also see Skruffs being scum and BM not (or neither being scum, but let's not go crazy here).
And could it not just as well mean that they are both pro-town?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”