Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by ckillor »

wait one second. how would me being next to lowell make me scum? putting all the scum next to each other would be extremely stupid and i doubt the mod would do that.

as for lunchbox item incrimination, i can see how baby carrots could be incriminating, but really thats weak.
a salmon sandwich and a cheesecake are my other items and they don't fit with being a lunchroom maf anymore than anything else.
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by vollkan »

ckillor wrote: wait one second. how would me being next to lowell make me scum? putting all the scum next to each other would be extremely stupid and i doubt the mod would do that.
So would be putting the masons together and the mod did that...
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by Korlash »

Wow... this game moves fast...

Hmmm this would so totally be a great time to screw with Tar... *laughs*

>.> What? Seriously... stop looking at me... <.<

Fun aside... Would it be more likely that all three masons would be the same "as in all three insane, all three normal) or would each be different?

And as for the claim, why hide it. Yes I'm a mason, But i'll be keeping who I investigated secret until I hear back from DGB first. Just know I got an innocent and that that player has been mentioned today.

Last thing is no, my partner is not confirmed innocent.
Vollkan wrote:And could it not just as well mean that they are both pro-town?
Very interesting thought...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by Nightfall »

*Comes back from the dead to pelt who ever killed him with every piece of food he had*

I was really liking this game :(

I have more to say but with respect to DGB I'll wait till after the game.... :(
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Mneme: Or (you forgot this) BM could be mafia and I'm not, considering everything I have claimed has been honest and truthful and NOTHING He has claimed has been honest the first time around. Or maybe that means me and him are both scum. Because I am the godfather of Soup Scum Mafia (Which is why I would throw FAKE tomato soup DAY ONE, as a blatant breadcrumb to being soup scum) and BM is my regular goon. Right.

We know that The Fonz claimed a specific cop for a specific group, he got an innocent on me, he is dead.

We know that Erg0 was a specific cop for a specific group, and he is dead.

Tarhalindur, Nightfall, and Gorlash are all parts of a mason group that are not cleared with each other, that can investigate.
I highly disbelieve that they are straight up cops, that can detect any scum, and get guilties on them.

It seems a bit much to have 5 sane cops, at least, in a game, even of this size, even if two fo them are scum group specific. Yes, this is saying that I don't think Tarhalindur's results should be taken at face value. Yes, this means I am saying that Tarhalindur's inspection on me does not clear me.

Look, he even wants to lynch a player he claims to have investigated, however, he does not want to lynch the (in my opinion) player he outed himself to 'clear' yesterday.

very very fishy.

If people can not understand why I get irate at battle mage, if you really think I'm just distancing from him, then, I feel really sorry for you, because you are apparently only reading what I am sayign, and have no idea what BM is doing.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:59 pm

Post by Korlash »

I cannot understand why people can never.. spell my name right... you in particular Skruffs.. what is that.. twice in one day ;P
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:34 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Ok, BM, I did what you reccomended. I waited a while and reread. Now, honestly, with you clarifying the BB note rules with DGB, as well as a cop clearing both you and Skruffs, I'm willing to believe a lot more that you both are town. ABR, now that Fonz is dead and telling the truth, would you care to elaborate on your claim? The ferocity with which you attacked him, as well as your counterclaim, makes you top of my list now.

Also, it looks like we have two scumgroups (soup and admins), as well as an SK. The SK gave the head injury, the soup boiled then bashed (makes sense that they would kill Fonz. Human flesh is a strange ingrediant.), and the admins fired then expelled. The SK N1 must have failed to get through.

Chuck single gummy bear at ABR.
I'll throw more soon, but I want to see their damage today. Also, on similar lines, maybe the reason for the 100 peas is that, once he's dead, the amount of food will drop dramatically and the rest of the food will do more damage. Just a thought.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
TheHermit
TheHermit
Goon
TheHermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:58 pm

Post by TheHermit »

Ah, and already the food is being thrown. Such uncivilized behavior does not befit me at this moment. Unless someone decides to be, as we say,
grossier

Give me a little time to catch up,
sil vous plait
. There is much to read and the time, she is short.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:26 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

vollkan wrote:
BM wrote:
actually the order had been changed since the beginning of the day. Not sure why though, as it hadnt been changed atall until then...

BM
This is untrue. The order has been consistent. If there is an irregularity, as you seem to be saying (unless I misunderstand you) could you point out the post?
I suggest you read through the Mods posts in isolation. Only the last 2 counts have a different order.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:39 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:Mneme: Or (you forgot this) BM could be mafia and I'm not, considering everything I have claimed has been honest and truthful and NOTHING He has claimed has been honest the first time around. Or maybe that means me and him are both scum. Because I am the godfather of Soup Scum Mafia (Which is why I would throw FAKE tomato soup DAY ONE, as a blatant breadcrumb to being soup scum) and BM is my regular goon. Right.
Dont be silly now Skruffs. You know thats not atall true. I made 1 mistake. You made a similar mistake based on your role when you claimed that BB notes were your role, which i maintain is not the case. On the other hand, i did see how avidly you pushed the Lowell lynch yesterday, and i no longer think you are particularly likely to be mafia from that group. Man, i need to reread i think.
Skruffs wrote: We know that The Fonz claimed a specific cop for a specific group, he got an innocent on me, he is dead.

We know that Erg0 was a specific cop for a specific group, and he is dead.

Tarhalindur, Nightfall, and Gorlash are all parts of a mason group that are not cleared with each other, that can investigate.
I highly disbelieve that they are straight up cops, that can detect any scum, and get guilties on them.

It seems a bit much to have 5 sane cops, at least, in a game, even of this size, even if two fo them are scum group specific. Yes, this is saying that I don't think Tarhalindur's results should be taken at face value. Yes, this means I am saying that Tarhalindur's inspection on me does not clear me.
this is entirely correct.
Skruffs wrote: If people can not understand why I get irate at battle mage, if you really think I'm just distancing from him, then, I feel really sorry for you, because you are apparently only reading what I am sayign, and have no idea what BM is doing.
Yup. I'm an evil mastermind. Messing with your psyche. rofl.
What nefarious plot am i cooking up at the moment Skruffykins? :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:04 pm

Post by vollkan »

Battle Mage wrote:
vollkan wrote:
BM wrote:
actually the order had been changed since the beginning of the day. Not sure why though, as it hadnt been changed atall until then...

BM
This is untrue. The order has been consistent. If there is an irregularity, as you seem to be saying (unless I misunderstand you) could you point out the post?
I suggest you read through the Mods posts in isolation. Only the last 2 counts have a different order.

BM
That's what I was saying...The order has been consistent (apart from the last 2).
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:16 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

vollkan wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
vollkan wrote:
BM wrote:

BM

BM
That's what I was saying...The order has been consistent (apart from the last 2).
which is what i said in the first place... :P
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:32 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Semi serious question
*Points at the graph*
Am I still in this?
(The name on the far left)
No? DAMN.....
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:47 pm

Post by vollkan »

Battle Mage wrote:
vollkan wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
vollkan wrote:
BM wrote:

BM

BM
which is what i said in the first place... :P
:? Okay then. Let's just agree to agree.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:04 am

Post by Skruffs »

Bm: what did you say your name was? Surely if you asked the mod what your bb notes did you also remembered to ask what your name was, too.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:30 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Silence, Nightfall, you're out! Can I understand your persistence as a pre /in for Food Fight Mafia II (Juvenile Detention Edition)?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:06 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:Bm: what did you say your name was? Surely if you asked the mod what your bb notes did you also remembered to ask what your name was, too.
erm no. Did anyone ask that?

I'll ask now if its important.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Note: the peas didn't do anything yesterday.
Today they might do visible damage, and tomorrow they most likely do even more. Damage is based on weight*percentage, or some formula to that. As players are eliminated, percentage will go up.

The fonz, I have claimed. I've claimed ( I think ), everything there is to claim about my role, yesterday. My name is (for all intents and purposes) "the lunchlady".

I think bm was asking for my name yestrday, too.
hmm, thats interesting. Because my name is not 'the librarian'. My character has an actual name (i cant remember off the top of my head, but if necessary ill get the mod to resend me my role pm). :o

Oh and that wasnt what i have been asking you for. I was, and still am, waiting for an actual role claim. :roll:

@Skruffs-ofc, ABR is not going to admit to lying now, is he? :roll:
I find it necessary. Apaprently you lost all the information the mod gave you, but you know enough about it to assume you are right baout stuff (until proven o therwise)
So I would like you to fully calim now before you can change your character's setup again

This is partially becase I want to be able to corner you later on if you rae lying, and partially because iwant you to know what you are talking about if you are town. So do this for me.

I do agree about mneme, and i think people who are ignoring the other 22 players in thegame to focus on the two players who have both been investigatd at least once AND have (apparently) pro-town actions (bb notes) are being arrogant and obnoxious.

I think it's worth testing the food-order theory which means ckillor is today's play. Ckillor's food so far:

baby carrot
salmon sandwich
cheesecake

This seems to infer that ckillor is well to do - most parents do not give their children salmon or cheesecake for a school lunch.

ckillor, before a bunch of food is tossed your way, if you have reason to suspect that the food order theory is flawed (aka you being t ow), could you post something to dissuade the issue?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:28 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Gorrad wrote:Ok, BM, I did what you reccomended. I waited a while and reread. Now, honestly, with you clarifying the BB note rules with DGB, as well as a cop clearing both you and Skruffs, I'm willing to believe a lot more that you both are town. ABR, now that Fonz is dead and telling the truth, would you care to elaborate on your claim? The ferocity with which you attacked him, as well as your counterclaim, makes you top of my list now.

Also, it looks like we have two scumgroups (soup and admins), as well as an SK. The SK gave the head injury, the soup boiled then bashed (makes sense that they would kill Fonz. Human flesh is a strange ingrediant.), and the admins fired then expelled. The SK N1 must have failed to get through.

I'll throw more soon, but I want to see their damage today. Also, on similar lines, maybe the reason for the 100 peas is that, once he's dead, the amount of food will drop dramatically and the rest of the food will do more damage. Just a thought.
I was clearly only following Tar because he looked like he knew wtf he was doing.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:12 am

Post by Yamahako »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Ok, BM, I did what you reccomended. I waited a while and reread. Now, honestly, with you clarifying the BB note rules with DGB, as well as a cop clearing both you and Skruffs, I'm willing to believe a lot more that you both are town. ABR, now that Fonz is dead and telling the truth, would you care to elaborate on your claim? The ferocity with which you attacked him, as well as your counterclaim, makes you top of my list now.

I was clearly only following Tar because he looked like he knew wtf he was doing.
Tar made you do it? No thought for yourself?
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Note: the peas didn't do anything yesterday.
Today they might do visible damage, and tomorrow they most likely do even more. Damage is based on weight*percentage, or some formula to that. As players are eliminated, percentage will go up.

The fonz, I have claimed. I've claimed ( I think ), everything there is to claim about my role, yesterday. My name is (for all intents and purposes) "the lunchlady".

I think bm was asking for my name yestrday, too.
hmm, thats interesting. Because my name is not 'the librarian'. My character has an actual name (i cant remember off the top of my head, but if necessary ill get the mod to resend me my role pm). :o

Oh and that wasnt what i have been asking you for. I was, and still am, waiting for an actual role claim. :roll:

@Skruffs-ofc, ABR is not going to admit to lying now, is he? :roll:
I find it necessary. Apaprently you lost all the information the mod gave you, but you know enough about it to assume you are right baout stuff (until proven o therwise)
So I would like you to fully calim now before you can change your character's setup again

This is partially becase I want to be able to corner you later on if you rae lying, and partially because iwant you to know what you are talking about if you are town. So do this for me.
Ah yeh i remember now. I love ur use of language. Especially the way in which you are displacing the pressure i put on you about your lack of a full claim, back onto me. :P
lol

Are you still claiming not to have a NAME btw?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:21 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I second the proposal for a BM full claim.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:37 am

Post by Gorrad »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Interresting. I thought you were going after him because y'all had the same flavor. Care to clarify?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

I *have* full claimed, bm. You're the one who always has something up his sleeve, something he'll have to 'hook' out later.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Nightfall »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Silence, Nightfall, you're out! Can I understand your persistence as a pre /in for Food Fight Mafia II (Juvenile Detention Edition)?
/If you Mod it I will play :wink:

Last post I swear... :oops:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”