Mini 518: Underground Mafia, The Nightmare is Over!

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Setael »

Jitsu wrote:Instead of defending youself against my individual points against you, you asked me to reread assuming that you are town, and you seem to dismiss my points on you because because I've presented the theory that you are scum with Flay.
This is not accurate. I told you to reread assuming I'm town to see if you still thought Flay was scum. My request for you to do so had nothing to do with your points against me.
Jitsu wrote:It seems like a weak reason for to vote him when you would have had stronger reasons to vote someone else. In 965 you say that you don't think that was an argument that a townie would make, but then you went on to agree with Flay and say that such a move would be weird both for town and for scum. So why then did you assume AA was guilty because of it? Shouldn't it have been a null tell if you couldn't make sense of it?
This also is inaccurate and shows that you never did understand the argument. The point was that what AA accused me of is very unlikely to be done by
both
town
and
scum and yet he's trying to paint me as scummy for it. To bring it up in the first place was a real stretch and not an argument a townie would come up with imo.

I was first suspicious of AA when he said "Setael: She cast the L-1 vote for Korlash, in a scummy way" which I thought was ridiculous. See my post 807.

AA then said this:
AA wrote:As I say above, Korlash may have cleverly (or inadvertently) set up Setael to be lynched after his demise. Mr. Flay was the first to introduce the concept of a Korlash-Setael connection on day 3 in this post.
Flay wrote:Setael was 5th on Korlash's wagon, and Korlash went down with Setael as his vote-target. Interesting...
It isn't much, but Mr. Flay, as scum, may have realized that Setael could be an easy post-Korlash sell and tried to plant the seed early on. I admit, the Setael-Korlash connection is very real.

I know there are a couple big ifs. I'm not advocating a Mr. Flay at this point. There are much better choices for Day 3 in my opinion. I just wanted to get that idea out there now, while it was fresh in my mind.
In this post, AA casts suspicion on both Flay and myself while distancing himself from the whole argument and being careful to not actually accuse Flay, even specifically stating he is not "advocating a Mr. Flay" lynch. He then does not say who all these better choices for Day 3 are. Right after this, Flay votes me not long after Adel votes him and says "Post or perish". The reason he gives for the vote is "because the idea of a "clever" Korlash framing her makes me giggle." I wondered at the time if this was to see what AA would do after his post 815. AA doesn't respond; instead I got 2 quick votes from Adel and Jitsu. AA then votes jerubbaal without commenting on my wagon other than to say he'd be willing to vote me. At this point it's very much looking like he knows I would come up town and wouldn't want to look like he'd been too involved. I originally voted him because of his crap argument against me, but upon rereading I'm starting to think that if some pressure was put on him and he was forced to talk a little more, he'd reveal himself as obvscum pretty quickly.
Jitsu wrote:I don't like how when the wagon formed on you, the person you attacked for it was Adel, making it sound like he was the one responsible. Why did you single him out when Flay started the wagon on you and I jumped on with the L-2 vote?
I assume you are referring to when I said "Three votes in one hour is impressive. Take a bow, Adel. Oh wait, you already did." Look closer. That statement of mine is referring to this statement by Adel:
Adel wrote:I'm loving how a bandwagon that consisted of me alone prompted such a reaction. Loving it.
I was giving Adel credit where she was taking it by claiming that her one vote on Flay sparked my wagon, so you probably shouldn't be misconstruing that as a scum tell against me.
Flay wrote:I would like to see everyone's thoughts out in the open about myself, Setael, jerubbaal, and Adel, before we lynch anybody.
I think Flay is town, and after his last couple of posts in which he was much clearer about his motivations to stop what was a ridiculously fast and easy wagon, I'm guessing votes will drop off him. I recognize the fact that my feeling that he is town is based largely on the fact that most the arguments against him rely heavily on the assumption that I am scum, regardless of Jitsu's insistence that they don't.

jerubbaal has at least given legitimate reasons to be on the Flay wagon, though experience has told me that scum are more careful to have legitimate reasons than town. That being said, I don't think his hammer was bussing. I personally believe that the evidence I found was irrefutable, and I expected the next townie who logged on to hammer him. I'd have done the same if someone else found what I found.

Adel has refused to post a case on Flay, which I don't know what to make of. If she's scum, it makes sense to do this in order to avoid the negative attention that presenting a case for Flay to defend against would bring upon her, especially if Flay comes up town. I also don't understand what kind of case against Flay a scumbuddy could hide behind if Flay really is scum, but this could be due to my inexperience.

Bottom line is, AA is my #1 and I welcome any and all to join me on his wagon.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Vote Count as of Post 1025

NabakovNabakov wrote:
Vote Count as of Post 1006

jerubbaal (1):
Mr. Flay

Abstract Actuary (1):
Setael

Mr. Flay(3):
Adel, Jitsu, jerubbaal

Not Voting (4):
Sudo_Nym, Abstract Actuary, Oman, curiouskarmadog

9 alive, 5 will lynch.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
jerubbaal
jerubbaal
Goon
jerubbaal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by jerubbaal »

Flay, your explanation chooses to focus on generalizations (wagon speed) without acknowledging the particulars (who was on the wagon). If your explanation is true, it's very sloppy play, which I wouldn't really expect from you.

I would appreciate hearing from those who have not been willing to enter this conversation, particularly Oman and Sudo. I think the case against AA is very clumsily made, but I'm curious what he has to say about it. CKD seems to be very present, but he's fence-sitting, waiting for something. Not sure what, but I would like to hear from you.
<><
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by Setael »

I would like to hear what you mean by clumsily made, but I'd appreciate you waiting for AA to respond before doing so.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by Adel »

A scum powered day three speed wagon on a townie would stick longer and probably come closer to lynching. Flay's explanation did nothing to discourage me from thinking he is scum.

How did I become a top suspect in the eyes of a few players? Did anyone pay particular attention to who those players were? I think it is worth noting. I advise making a note of it. Please make a note of it.

Jitsu better turn out to be a townie, he is making far too much sense to me, and his posts seem solid and insightful. The links between Setal and Flay are likely to be significant.
Abstract Actuary
Abstract Actuary
Goon
Abstract Actuary
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:21 pm

Post by Abstract Actuary »

Setael wrote:I would like to hear what you mean by clumsily made, but I'd appreciate you waiting for AA to respond before doing so.
Really? I didn't think there was anything new to respond to. You keep saying that I am ignoring your case but I think you are just ignoring my responses.

Well, here goes anyways.
Setael wrote:
Jitsu wrote:It seems like a weak reason for to vote him when you would have had stronger reasons to vote someone else. In 965 you say that you don't think that was an argument that a townie would make, but then you went on to agree with Flay and say that such a move would be weird both for town and for scum. So why then did you assume AA was guilty because of it? Shouldn't it have been a null tell if you couldn't make sense of it?
This also is inaccurate and shows that you never did understand the argument. The point was that what AA accused me of is very unlikely to be done by
both
town
and
scum and yet he's trying to paint me as scummy for it. To bring it up in the first place was a real stretch and not an argument a townie would come up with imo.
Really? Still? Again you are either misremembering or purposely misrepresenting this situation.

I didn't actually vote for you. I listed you as third on my list of suspects in 806 for putting Korlash to L-1 in a scummy way. You did. You put Korlash to L-1 in a scummy way. You made sure to have new information in order to justify your vote for Korlash. Scum is much more likely to feel the need to find a new reason to vote for a scumbuddy near the end of a wagon.

Then you helped me understand that Korlash had a true contradiction within this thread and I admitted that your reasons for voting for him were legitimate.

Then you basically claim that this makes you innocent and ask me to question everyone still voting for you. Note: this is exactly what a scumbuddy is expecting when he makes his "groundbreaking" case to bus his scumbuddy close to a lynch. It added to the possibility that you are scum bussing with new evidence.

I respond to this by saying that I don't think it completely exonerates you. This is the post that you continue to question. The first thing to note is that this whole time I have never voted for you. I had you as third on my suspect list the whole time and never say that you have moved up that list at all. Also, and most importantly, I was responding to a bogus point that you made (the fact that it was new evidence and your vote was justified clears you).

Multiple times you've said something along these lines
Setael wrote:The point was that what AA accused me of is very unlikely to be done by
both
town
and
It is not unlikely to be done by town or scum. Also, I wasn't trying to paint you as scummy for it. I was telling you that it didn't clear you as town. That is very different.

I will add that you said I've ignored some things you've said. Here is an example of you ignoring me.

This is post 965 embedded in my post 966 where I immediately responded to a similar accusation from you.
Abstract Actuary wrote:
Setael wrote:
jitsu wrote:Setael's reason for voting AA was weak
Does that mean that you think this:
abstract wrote:You may have had this piece of information in your back pocket all along and been waiting to use it until you saw that a Korlash lynch was inevitable.
is an argument likely to be made by a townie? Cuz I don't. I obviously didn't notice this until Flay pointed it out, but what Abstract accused me of makes no sense for either town OR scum. It's contrived to make me look scummy, which makes it a good argument against Abstract. He hasn't acknowledged it, which makes it look increasingly like a good argument.

re: Adel's refusal to present a case on Flay - I'm not seeing FlayScum and I think it's ridiculous to think you can successfully get the town to lynch someone without ever presenting a case on them. I won't be joining the Flay wagon.
I didn't think it needed addressing. This whole issue arose after I admitted that you presented a good reason to vote for Korlash. You asserted that that made you innocent and asked me to question the other people voting you. I said that, just because you had good reason, does not mean you are innocent. There are two scenarios in which you, as scum, could have presented this legitimate case against Korlash. (1) You had that information for awhile and were waiting until Korlash was definitely going down to present it or (2) you decided it was time to bus your partner and you went looking for a good, new reason to do it so you wouldn't look suspicious for switching without your own reason.

You think that (1) is not possible and therefore makes me scummy.

First of all, even if you think that the explanation is not valid, the conclusion that I am scummy for presenting it is ridiculous. I didn't present it as fact. I didn't even present it as the only option.

Second, it is a reasonable explanation. If you were scum and you found this damning piece of evidence against your partner, you wouldn't have presented it immediately. You probably would have sat on it until he was going down anyway. I don't see what is so unreasonable about that.
Setael wrote:I was first suspicious of AA when he said "Setael: She cast the L-1 vote for Korlash, in a scummy way" which I thought was ridiculous. See my post 807.

AA then said this:
AA wrote:As I say above, Korlash may have cleverly (or inadvertently) set up Setael to be lynched after his demise. Mr. Flay was the first to introduce the concept of a Korlash-Setael connection on day 3 in this post.
Flay wrote:Setael was 5th on Korlash's wagon, and Korlash went down with Setael as his vote-target. Interesting...
It isn't much, but Mr. Flay, as scum, may have realized that Setael could be an easy post-Korlash sell and tried to plant the seed early on. I admit, the Setael-Korlash connection is very real.

I know there are a couple big ifs. I'm not advocating a Mr. Flay at this point. There are much better choices for Day 3 in my opinion. I just wanted to get that idea out there now, while it was fresh in my mind.
Coming into this post I had no suspicion of Mr. Flay. You were third on my list that had already been posted. I admitted there was no case against Mr. Flay for it and it even depended on you coming up town after a lynch today. I just wanted to get it in writing when it happened in case that situation ever materialized.
Setael wrote:In this post, AA casts suspicion on both Flay and myself while distancing himself from the whole argument and being careful to not actually accuse Flay, even specifically stating he is not "advocating a Mr. Flay" lynch. He then does not say who all these better choices for Day 3 are.
See above, I already stated my top three suspects for the day well before this post.
Setael wrote:Right after this, Flay votes me not long after Adel votes him and says "Post or perish". The reason he gives for the vote is "because the idea of a "clever" Korlash framing her makes me giggle." I wondered at the time if this was to see what AA would do after his post 815. AA doesn't respond; instead I got 2 quick votes from Adel and Jitsu. AA then votes jerubbaal without commenting on my wagon other than to say he'd be willing to vote me. At this point it's very much looking like he knows I would come up town and wouldn't want to look like he'd been too involved. I originally voted him because of his crap argument against me, but upon rereading I'm starting to think that if some pressure was put on him and he was forced to talk a little more, he'd reveal himself as obvscum pretty quickly.
I had you as third on my list and jerubbaal as first. I didn't see any reason to add my vote to you at the time or comment on the wagon.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:15 pm

Post by Setael »

AA wrote:It is not unlikely to be done by town or scum. Also, I wasn't trying to paint you as scummy for it. I was telling you that it didn't clear you as town. That is very different.
You listed it as one of the ways in which you thought I was bussing. How is that not painting someone as scummy?

A lot of your post was regarding my reaction to this post:
AA wrote:When the argument was first being discussed 521 hadn't been found yet. I agree that 585 was definitely a lie in light of 521. Most people didn't vote for Korlash with that fact in hand (only you and possibly jerubbaal did). I did miss the significance of post 521 when I first read your post since I realized that a hammer had just fallen. In my first read, I just read the strange way he explains how he plays as scum.

That post doesn't clear you as town, but it justifies your vote, in my opinion.
Because your suspicion of me was based on my vote being unjustified, I did read too much into this by asking for your thoughts on all those who refused to see that my vote WAS justified. I was thinking "Someone finally sees the light! I'd like to know what he thinks of those who DID realize the significance of post 521 and yet still think I was bussing."

I realize that I should not have been assuming you'd see things as I was seeing them, especially now that I realize you're probably scum.
AA wrote:I didn't actually vote for you. I listed you as third on my list of suspects in 806 for putting Korlash to L-1 in a scummy way. You did. You put Korlash to L-1 in a scummy way. You made sure to have new information in order to justify your vote for Korlash. Scum is much more likely to feel the need to find a new reason to vote for a scumbuddy near the end of a wagon.
When did I say you voted for me? You cast suspicion on both Flay and I but didn't vote at all. Like I said, "In this post, AA casts suspicion on both Flay and myself while distancing himself from the whole argument and being careful to not actually accuse Flay, even specifically stating he is not "advocating a Mr. Flay" lynch. He then does not say who all these better choices for Day 3 are." You were being overly careful, distancing yourself from your own arguments and not taking a firm stand.
Jitsu
Jitsu
Goon
Jitsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by Jitsu »

Setael wrote:This is not accurate. I told you to reread assuming I'm town to see if you still thought Flay was scum. My request for you to do so had nothing to do with your points against me.
I don't think it's that inaccurate. It is still true that you did not defend yourself against my latest points until just now. Even if your request for me to reread was not related to my points against you, I still find it really odd that you basically asked me to reread and reconsider Flay's guilt and did not address my points about yours. Why not just counter my argument against you directly and help to clear yourself instead of getting me to reevaluate Flay and help to clear you indirectly? I'm starting to get the impression that you are much more concerned with how I linked you to Flay than you are with my opinion of you.
Setael wrote:This also is inaccurate and shows that you never did understand the argument. The point was that what AA accused me of is very unlikely to be done by
both
town
and
I did misunderstand somewhat -- you are right about that. But I still disagree with you. After your vote on Korlash, you seemed to be pointing to your reason as evidence that you are town (which is certainly possible). When you pressed AA wanting to know about how he felt about your vote reason and others' opinions on it, AA responded how, after reread, he did consider your vote justified, but that it didn't necessarily clear you either, and he gave two scenarios as examples why not.

If AA had taken the initiative to attack you with those comments then I would have felt differently, but YOU were pressing him for explanations regarding the reasoning of your vote, and he played devil's advocate by pointing out two scenarios where you could still have done it as scum. I found the first one (the one you've been referring to) somewhat less likely, and the second somewhat more likely. It's possible to see that exchange as you trying to apply pressure to AA to get him to clear you somewhat, but it backfired when he acknowledged that your reason was good but that it still didn't clear you (and gave two explanations why that may have been so). To me, it showed that he was considering all aspects of the situation instead of implicitly clearing you for it. To me, your overreaction to his theory was more scummy than his theory itself.
Setael wrote:In this post, AA casts suspicion on both Flay and myself while distancing himself from the whole argument and being careful to not actually accuse Flay, even specifically stating he is not "advocating a Mr. Flay" lynch. He then does not say who all these better choices for Day 3 are. Right after this, Flay votes me not long after Adel votes him and says "Post or perish". The reason he gives for the vote is "because the idea of a "clever" Korlash framing her makes me giggle." I wondered at the time if this was to see what AA would do after his post 815. AA doesn't respond; instead I got 2 quick votes from Adel and Jitsu. AA then votes jerubbaal without commenting on my wagon other than to say he'd be willing to vote me. At this point it's very much looking like he knows I would come up town and wouldn't want to look like he'd been too involved. I originally voted him because of his crap argument against me, but upon rereading I'm starting to think that if some pressure was put on him and he was forced to talk a little more, he'd reveal himself as obvscum pretty quickly.
I don't know why AA didn't respond. Clearly he found you suspicious, but maybe like CKD, he just wasn't ready to put an L-1 vote on you and force a claim. Maybe he was watching to see what happened. AA did say in 806 that his top 3 were Jerub, Gunslinger/Oman, and you, in that order. Given that you were only his 3rd choice, it's not unreasonable to think he would support your lynch but he wanted to hear more information first. If you wanted to know why he didn't respond, why didn't YOU ask him?

Your explanation of the events is possible, but there are a lot of others. AA has done pretty well countering you and Flay's arguments against him and he has not hid from criticism, so I don't expect he would panic and give himself away as obvscum with some more pressure on him. If you want people to vote for AA, then make a stronger case against him. If it's strong enough, I'll vote him, but I haven't seen anything compelling yet. Upon rereading your post, I'm starting to get the idea that you're doing whatever you can to get people's votes off of Flay.

Setael wrote:I was giving Adel credit where she was taking it by claiming that her one vote on Flay sparked my wagon, so you probably shouldn't be misconstruing that as a scum tell against me.
Huh? That's not the impression I got at all. To me, it was clear that Adel was simply enjoying the response she got out of Flay, and his rather colorful language against her. Feelings on Adel aside, her post DID get a reaction out of Flay. Adel's exact quote was "I'm loving how a bandwagon that consisted of me alone prompted such a reaction. Loving it." I am sure that by "a bandwagon that consisted of me alone" was talking about the one he started on Flay.

Setael wrote:jerubbaal has at least given legitimate reasons to be on the Flay wagon, though experience has told me that scum are more careful to have legitimate reasons than town.

...and when AA said pretty much the same thing about your reason for voting Korlash, it was ridiculous?

Setael wrote:Adel has refused to post a case on Flay, which I don't know what to make of. If she's scum, it makes sense to do this in order to avoid the negative attention that presenting a case for Flay to defend against would bring upon her, especially if Flay comes up town. I also don't understand what kind of case against Flay a scumbuddy could hide behind if Flay really is scum, but this could be due to my inexperience.
I think regardless of Adel's alignment, if Flay comes up town, she is in trouble.
Jitsu
Jitsu
Goon
Jitsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:23 pm

Post by Jitsu »

Adel wrote:Jitsu better turn out to be a townie, he is making far too much sense to me, and his posts seem solid and insightful. The links between Setal and Flay are likely to be significant.
I am, though I don't expect you to fully believe that until I die, or the game is over.
Abstract Actuary
Abstract Actuary
Goon
Abstract Actuary
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:35 am

Post by Abstract Actuary »

Setael wrote:
AA wrote:It is not unlikely to be done by town or scum. Also, I wasn't trying to paint you as scummy for it. I was telling you that it didn't clear you as town. That is very different.
You listed it as one of the ways in which you thought I was bussing. How is that not painting someone as scummy?
Again, I was responding to your claim that it cleared you completely and showing scenarios where you as scum could have still made that post/vote. It wasn't an attack it was a rebuttal to your claim that you were cleared. Regardless, it is not unreasonably and if it paints you as scummy then it paints you as scummy.

You say, I list it as one of the ways in which I thought you were bussing. Again, reread that post, it isn't under the pretense that I think you were definitely bussing, it is under the pretense that you may still have been bussing, despite having a reason for the vote.

Setael wrote:A lot of your post was regarding my reaction to this post:
AA wrote:When the argument was first being discussed 521 hadn't been found yet. I agree that 585 was definitely a lie in light of 521. Most people didn't vote for Korlash with that fact in hand (only you and possibly jerubbaal did). I did miss the significance of post 521 when I first read your post since I realized that a hammer had just fallen. In my first read, I just read the strange way he explains how he plays as scum.

That post doesn't clear you as town, but it justifies your vote, in my opinion.
Because your suspicion of me was based on my vote being unjustified,
Wrong. Maybe this is where there is a disconnect. My suspicions of you never had anything to do with your vote being unjustified. In fact, the fact that you went out of the way to have a justified vote is where part of the suspicions come from.
Setael wrote:I did read too much into this by asking for your thoughts on all those who refused to see that my vote WAS justified. I was thinking "Someone finally sees the light! I'd like to know what he thinks of those who DID realize the significance of post 521 and yet still think I was bussing."

I realize that I should not have been assuming you'd see things as I was seeing them, especially now that I realize you're probably scum.
AA wrote:I didn't actually vote for you. I listed you as third on my list of suspects in 806 for putting Korlash to L-1 in a scummy way. You did. You put Korlash to L-1 in a scummy way. You made sure to have new information in order to justify your vote for Korlash. Scum is much more likely to feel the need to find a new reason to vote for a scumbuddy near the end of a wagon.
When did I say you voted for me? You cast suspicion on both Flay and I but didn't vote at all. Like I said, "In this post, AA casts suspicion on both Flay and myself while distancing himself from the whole argument and being careful to not actually accuse Flay, even specifically stating he is not "advocating a Mr. Flay" lynch. He then does not say who all these better choices for Day 3 are." You were being overly careful, distancing yourself from your own arguments and not taking a firm stand.
This situation got blown way out of proportion. At the time I made the post because I could see the scenario where Flayscum sparked the fire on day 3 to lynch Setaeltown based on the connection to Korlash. It was a big hypothetical with a lot of ifs and I've said that all along. At the time I didn't have any reason to believe that Mr. Flay was actually guilty and I thought that you were more likely guilty than innocent. So it involved 2 big ifs that I personally didn't believe at the time. I just wanted to get the scenario out there for use later in the game if certain things came to fruition. This is why you perceive me "distancing" from it. I was. I didn't think it was that solid. I didn't vote for Mr. Flay for it and he didn't get into my top three suspects even.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by Adel »

Jitsu wrote:I'm starting to get the impression that you
{referring to Setael}
are much more concerned with how I linked you to Flay than you are with my opinion of you.
Setael's recent posts seem to be a constant attempt to divert attention away from Mr. Flay. Targeting AA must've seemed like a good idea at the time (I though AA was close to getting replaced back then) but when he's made the time to post he has answered Setael's points nicely.

Lynch Mr. Flay today, and when he is revealed as scum expect an early vote by me on Setael tomorrow.
Jitsu
Jitsu
Goon
Jitsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:03 am

Post by Jitsu »

Are people gone for Christmas already?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:39 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I will be gone until the 26th. Also giving you the heads up, I am in a ton of games so it might be slow going updating all the games I am in, but I will get to it when I get back.

Thanks for the entertainment, I hope you and yours have a good holiday.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:43 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Adel, you're an idiot. This is too patently stupid a ploy for scum, unless you're brass-balling it. (I suppose Adel could be some sort of Mafia Framer, but that seems unlikely given that this is a Normal). Her defense of Jitsu is noted, though I still think Jitsu is town myself.
Adel wrote:A scum powered day three speed wagon on a townie would stick longer and probably come closer to lynching. Flay's explanation did nothing to discourage me from thinking he is scum.
Do you realize what you just said? If the Setael-wagon is scum-powered, then it would have lasted longer. The only way this scenario makes sense is this tunnel-vision idea that Setael and I are transparently scumbuddies.
jerubbaal wrote:Flay, your explanation chooses to focus on generalizations (wagon speed) without acknowledging the particulars (who was on the wagon). If your explanation is true, it's very sloppy play, which I wouldn't really expect from you.
Guilty as charged; it was sloppy and due to a late-night reread, but let's be crystal clear on why people are lynching me, if you choose to do so. Don't let people fence-sit on Day Three.

By all means, lynch one of myself, Setael, or Adel today. I don't see any other options will not let this drag out for another day's worth of distraction.
Unvote, Vote: Adel
- let's play. You're being blatantly anti-town.
Retired as of October 2014.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by Adel »

Mr. Flay wrote:By all means, lynch one of myself, Setael, or Adel today. I don't see any other options will not let this drag out for another day's worth of distraction.
I agree. I think Setael, Flay, and myself should be the only people voted upon for the rest of this day. One of us three should hang, and soon.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by Oman »

Adel wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:By all means, lynch one of myself, Setael, or Adel today. I don't see any other options will not let this drag out for another day's worth of distraction.
I agree. I think Setael, Flay, and myself should be the only people voted upon for the rest of this day. One of us three should hang, and soon.
Unvote Vote Adel
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by Adel »

heh, that works.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by Oman »

I believe I was already voting you anyway, you know why I'm doing it, if not go back a few pages.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by Adel »

Oman, are you getting your games mixed up?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by Oman »

Okay, so it was 5 pages back: 938 and 939

Adel, you never answered my question: How do you feel about Jerrubbal right now?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:50 am

Post by Adel »

1025 is a post by our mod stating that you are not currently voting for anyone.

your 939
really does rely upon my 539

People should read the two posts in context. Than they should understand why I think you are not paying attention in this game.

I think Jerrubbal is a little less scummy than Setael right now. You would know that if you were actually reading the thread and paying attention.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:27 am

Post by Oman »

Well Adel, I'm just interested as you were so sure you'd caught all three scum, and after korlash's lynch you just walked away from Jerrubbal. I happen to think the scumgroup is you korlash and jerrubbal.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:23 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Oman wrote:I happen to think the scumgroup is you korlash and jerrubbal.
I like the cut of your jib, sir.

(sorry, I'll have more content later, it was a long night)
Retired as of October 2014.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:17 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Vote Count as of Post 1047

Abstract Actuary (1):
Setael

Mr. Flay(3):
Adel, Jitsu, jerubbaal

Adel(2):
Oman, Mr. Flay

Not Voting (3):
Sudo_Nym, Abstract Actuary, curiouskarmadog

9 alive, 5 will lynch.

(Edited for correctionness)
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Jitsu
Jitsu
Goon
Jitsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Jitsu »

@Mod: I believe Flay voted Adel in 1038

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”