Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:59 am

Post by mneme »

Skruffs wrote: I do agree about mneme, and i think people who are ignoring the other 22 players in thegame to focus on the two players who have both been investigatd at least once AND have (apparently) pro-town actions (bb notes) are being arrogant and obnoxious.
Hai. Or do you think I'm doing this? I'm not; I'm just keeping the issue live because we've got a strong indication that being an adult is correlated with anti-town (while we have one dead pro-town adult and one dead anti-town adult, both mafia groups appear to be all or mostly adults).

Re BM -- avoiding a potential breaking strategy that matches the existing unusual evidence just because it's on-the-face-of-it unlikely appears to be very bad play. Obvously, we have to avoid epicycles and other false tests, but if we have someone scummy (ckillor) who is also sitting in a position where if positon is correlated with scumminess, he's likely to be scum (ckillor), it's worth taking that chance.

I'm guessing, btw, that the seating order is deliberate, with order based on in-school social groups seating in the lunch room. So the gossiping masons sit together, the foreign students at least partially sit together (I think. Aside from YT, I'm not sure who else is an exchange student), and it's likely that the kitchen staff are all in the same general area and the administration/teachers also sit together. For mafia groups that are mostly out of one social stratum, this may help us identify likely members, but it's likely that -some- of the scum have non-obvious seating. It's one piece of evidence, rather like role information, but it's entirely possible to balance it reasonably. And, of course, this is merely a guess, or perhaps a hypothesis.

Re Skruffs vs BM: yes, I agree with you, Skruffs-san, that there's a higher chance that he's scum than that you are. You're both unreliably been pronounced innocent, but he's actively acted scummy, and I don't really trust the innocent investigation on him. OTOH, if seating order is a useful clue, he -is- sitting next to you.

That said, I'm interested in speculation on scruffs/BM only in guidance for night actions/future days. They're clearly not good lynches for today.

ckillor, say something worthwhile or I'll throw some more food at you.

Oh, and we really shouldn't forget to list the soup-killing lynch mob yesterday. I haven't had time to track it down, sorry.
Did I say too much?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:10 am

Post by Flameaxe »

If you find him scummy, why is it that you haven't commented on why at all? The only reason I've seen you go after ckillor is because of where he is on the player list, which is completely absurd.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:31 am

Post by mneme »

Sumimasen.

I thought ckillor's useless, lurking scumminess was pretty obvious. Quite simply, he's never done anything interesting. That he's also in a good position to test the player-order theory is a nice bonus.

Focus: ckillor:

throws food at SL
correction
asks about mechanics.
throws a sandwich at erg0 for no reason
talks about post restrictions, thinks my predecessor making "votes" (not throwing food) without giving reasons was "incredibly scummy". What, pointless FOSes are more scummy than pointless votes, now?
asks about jesters
complains about his food not doing damage
asks the same mechanics question he asked before. (?)
argues about a jester
talks about alergies
throws food at TSS for a crap reason (TSS throwing fake food)
talks about BM/Scruffs, thinks BM is scum.
gets the feeling that BM is town, throws food at skruffs. (?)
"oops" (more or less)
throws carrots at skitzer
talks about a running game.
talks about BM/skruffs, and thinks they're both townies.
throws food at gorrad
whines about fonz targetting him.
asks for clarification on "firing" as unemployment vs roasting.
winges about the player ordering, apparently hasn't read the thread aside from the food being tossed at him.

And...that's it. Blatant lurking scum, pulled out of the thread -- all of 30 posts over the entire game, with none being of substance, none being more than a line or two; he's stayed active, but has contributed as little to the game as possible.

throws empire sushi roll at ckillor

BM, did your lactose intolerance kick in yesterday?
Did I say too much?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:58 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Gorrad wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Ok, BM, I did what you reccomended. I waited a while and reread. Now, honestly, with you clarifying the BB note rules with DGB, as well as a cop clearing both you and Skruffs, I'm willing to believe a lot more that you both are town. ABR, now that Fonz is dead and telling the truth, would you care to elaborate on your claim? The ferocity with which you attacked him, as well as your counterclaim, makes you top of my list now.

Also, it looks like we have two scumgroups (soup and admins), as well as an SK. The SK gave the head injury, the soup boiled then bashed (makes sense that they would kill Fonz. Human flesh is a strange ingrediant.), and the admins fired then expelled. The SK N1 must have failed to get through.

Chuck single gummy bear at ABR.
I'll throw more soon, but I want to see their damage today. Also, on similar lines, maybe the reason for the 100 peas is that, once he's dead, the amount of food will drop dramatically and the rest of the food will do more damage. Just a thought.
I was clearly only following Tar because he looked like he knew wtf he was doing.
Interresting. I thought you were going after him because y'all had the same flavor. Care to clarify?
I threw my food at him before he claimed.

Tar is a cop/mason, obviously he must know what he is doing.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by vollkan »

PBPA of ckillor

6: Randomly throws a baby carrot at SL
11: nothing
39: Asks whether 100 = death and if our lunchboxes get refilled.
80: Throws his salmon sandwich at Erg0
240: Says the post restrictions are obvious and agrees with skruffs that it looks like more players are yet to arrive. Also says a quote by ST is scummy. And that's it, after a delay of 160 posts.
298: Asks a question about jesters
305: Thinks his last item will do damage, and wants to reread Sir T. Worth noting that he still hasn't contributed ANYTHING.
377: Says the graphs have not changed much, that there is probably not a jester, that people are getting worked up over a pie and wonders if our boxes carry over. Again - nothing.
382: Asks a question about jesters
490: Speculation on allergies
564: Non-serious remarks about a song. Also notes that skruffs is over 50%. Throws a carrot at the silent speaker for having used a large item without explanation (ironic, given ckillor has yet to say anything useful)
638: Thinks BM is scummier than skruffs, but also thinks they could both be town
698: Thinks both BM and skruffs are pro-town, but tosses 3 carrots at skruffs. Then he throws a fake pineapple at yama - asking for why he suggested skitzer over BM.
728: Thinks vegetarian is plausible, but hurls carrots at skitzer since he doesn't think it would be a loss anyway.
785: Comments about another game
859: Thinks the debate is pretty silly
861: Thinks Gorrad is a bit scummy with rolefishing.
917: Admits he was "rolefisher-y" but puts it to him "thinking out loud" - is this a defence?
1068: Asks for clarification of meaning of "firing"
1225: Wonders about graph speculation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If he isn't scum, this guy is totally useless. The only actual instance of even slight apparent scumhunting is his pointing out of rolefishing - which of course requires no analysis or anything. I agree with mneme, this guy is a blatant active lurker.
mneme wrote: I thought ckillor's useless, lurking scumminess was pretty obvious. Quite simply, he's never done anything interesting. That he's also in a good position to test the player-order theory is a nice bonus.
Kyu-eff-tee

Throw pizza slice at ckillor
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:22 pm

Forces a grapefruit down ckillor's throat
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

I'll reserve my piece of cheese for now (it could come in useful against some of the remaining players), but the rest is going at ckillor as of now.

Throw 5 celery sticks at ckillor
Throw 3 cherry tomatoes at ckillor

Note for Skruffs and others: I sincerely doubt that all of the Gossiping Masons are sane (I'd guess that at most one is sane). Given his role name and lone result, I think that Nightfall was naive; I have no idea about Korlash (due to a lack of knowledge about his results) or myself (at this point, I'm guessing naive or sane, but I can't be sure).
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by Korlash »

I'm still trying to link our food towards our Sanity...

I would think I would be naive because I'm apparently on a diet... >.>
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Last edited by DrippingGoofball on Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:07 pm

Post by ckillor »

if you were to do a meta of me in other games you would see that for the most part i hang back and observe. it's just my playing style. and yes. if people vote me or throw food at me, im definently going to respond and do what i can to not get lynched. i'm not extremely helpful but i do what i can.

if claiming would help, i will
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:27 pm

Claim.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by vollkan »

ckillor wrote: if you were to do a meta of me in other games you would see that for the most part i hang back and observe. it's just my playing style. and yes. if people vote me or throw food at me, im definently going to respond and do what i can to not get lynched. i'm not extremely helpful but i do what i can.

if claiming would help, i will
A claim would be good.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:34 pm

Yes, it would help.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:20 pm

Post by Korlash »

*goes with the crowd*

You should claim...

>.>
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:28 pm

Post by Gorrad »

ABR, here. I think I may not have been clear. Did you lie about your flavor?
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:34 pm

No. I used my ability on Fonz but he died.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:46 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Ok, I'm willing to believe you more now. We know there are multiple mason-cops, so several fat-cops is a distinct possibility. I didn't know that Tar's partners were ALSO mason-cops yesterday, or I wouldn't have been so hard on you.

Mod:
Did you count my gummy bear at ABR in your foodcount?
TheHermit
TheHermit
Goon
TheHermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by TheHermit »

Hâte, Monsieur ckillor! I wish to know whether I can partake of my lunch or whether it must be bounced off your head!
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:12 pm

Post by ckillor »

ok i am Macy Diplom, the head of the student counsel and model U.N.
my power is that i can roleblock 1 person every night.
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:15 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Who have you used this ability on and why?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:58 pm

Post by Skruffs »

ABR:
Why would you try to post restrict a cop when BM had offered to be your test subject?

TAR:
Why did you investigate me if you had a feeling that the scum were lined up next to each toher: Ckillor was the only person sitting next to Lowell.

MOD:
Why did you put me next to BM again. :P
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:I *have* full claimed, bm. You're the one who always has something up his sleeve, something he'll have to 'hook' out later.
Ok then. You wont mind (Re)claiming ur role then. :)

I asked the Mod, and my character is called Gertrude Pullitzer. Do you maintain that your character has NO NAME?

FoS: Flameaxe
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

mneme wrote: Re BM -- avoiding a potential breaking strategy that matches the existing unusual evidence just because it's on-the-face-of-it unlikely appears to be very bad play. Obvously, we have to avoid epicycles and other false tests, but if we have someone scummy (ckillor) who is also sitting in a position where if positon is correlated with scumminess, he's likely to be scum (ckillor), it's worth taking that chance.
Unsurprisingly, i'm not going to be bullied into following an obviously dumb strategy which will probably lead to multiple lynches on below par grounds. I mean, look at all the damage sustained by Ckillor already! And solely based on where he is on the votecount? Stop it, i'm crying with laughter here. :roll:
Mneme wrote: Re Skruffs vs BM: yes, I agree with you, Skruffs-san, that there's a higher chance that he's scum than that you are. You're both unreliably been pronounced innocent, but he's actively acted scummy, and I don't really trust the innocent investigation on him. OTOH, if seating order is a useful clue, he -is- sitting next to you.

That said, I'm interested in speculation on scruffs/BM only in guidance for night actions/future days. They're clearly not good lynches for today.
Wait. So Skruffs hasnt acted scummy atall, and you want to consider him as a lynch for the future? :shock:

Explain Please.

HoS: Mneme

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yup.
I am "the Lunch Lady".
My role is the ability to distribute 3 bad behavior notes a day.

I do not have a name (which is odd , because so far, all the non mafia employees (me and Tss) are referred to by our profession rather than our name) (And side note, nobody else, even if they don't have a name, should confirm this, as it might leak out power roles. )

My role PM does not say I am "vanilla". It does say I can distribute BB notes, 3 per day.

BM - I think you are really playing a dangerous game, as you have been proven to be lying about your claim, which evolves slowly as the game goes along. First one thing, then you check with the mod and it's another. What I'm, sayin gis, YOU don't really have the basis to use your claimed role to try and coutner someone else's, because you have already been shown to state things 'without checking hte facts' in an attempt to get someone lynched.

JUST LIKE ABR DID WITH FONZ.

I guess my question to you is, You seem to have FOUR parts of your role PM:
Your name "Gertrude"
Your Profession(?) "Librarian"
Your Role "Vanilla"
and additional actions "1 BB Note"

I personally believe that the Name and Profession part should only occupy one slot. FOr that reason, I have a strong feeling you are lying. I'd really hate to get lynched to prove that you are lying, because we already have proof WITH EVERY OTHER DAED PLAYER so far, but it IS worht considering.

For Future Reference, please note BM has both a name and a profession
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay, that siad, let's get abck to ckillor/mneme.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”