Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

Besides, korlash, why the >.> ? He couldn't have blocked you; you have a result, you've said so yourself.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:15 am

Post by Korlash »

Ok... >.> Why does him not having blocked me have anything to do with us having to know who he did block? You say it could help, how? How does knowing someone got blocked in anyway help other then to let them fake claim almost anything, targeting anyone, and still be believed?

>.> = My serious face... grrr!
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:40 am

Post by cicero »

Korlash wrote:Ok... >.> Why does him not having blocked me have anything to do with us having to know who he did block? You say it could help, how? How does knowing someone got blocked in anyway help other then to let them fake claim almost anything, targeting anyone, and still be believed?

>.> = My serious face... grrr!
Why do you oppose it is a better question. The answer to your question above is fairly obvious. Such questions as Fonz is asking shouldnt really be discouraged. They catch liars. Often. In unexpected ways when other roles intersect and find the information to be false. At worst, asking it does no harm. When a player is being investigated and they claim to avoid being lynched the next step is to press for details. I would totally FOS you if you werent a claimed mason. I mean I just dont get you making this your contribution to the hunt, I'm sorry.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Korlash »

Oh I'm sorry... The next time I see a player I think is scum telling a role to out themselves or possibly out others I'll just stay quite.

And I'm not a claimed mason by choice. So FoS all you want.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:15 am

Post by cicero »

Korlash wrote:Oh I'm sorry... The next time I see a player I think is scum telling a role to out themselves or possibly out others I'll just stay quite.

And I'm not a claimed mason by choice. So FoS all you want.
Um...Fonz is scum now because why...?

Ckillor is town now because why...?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:21 am

Post by Korlash »

Who the hell is talking about Fonz? You need to pay more attention if your going to get all upity and insulting.

And I never called Ckillor town either. You need to start paying more attention.

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by vollkan »

Korlash wrote: Is it really necessary we know who he RBed? Other then informing us who did not make the kill last night, it seems useless.
If he is not lying, then his choices should make sense. If he is lying, it strongly suggests he is scum, which strongly suggests the ordering was by role.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:02 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Korlash wrote:Who the hell is talking about Fonz? You need to pay more attention if your going to get all upity and insulting.

And I never called Ckillor town either. You need to start paying more attention.
You need to start thinking over your posts before actually posting them. It will help you in all of your games. No joke.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by cicero »

Flameaxe wrote:
Korlash wrote:Who the hell is talking about Fonz? You need to pay more attention if your going to get all upity and insulting.

You need to start thinking over your posts before actually posting them. It will help you in all of your games. No joke.
QF-friggin'-T
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:11 am

Post by Korlash »

... Ok when did we let idiots into this game? Again... If you two want to accuse me of crap you damn well better show me where and when I made such said crap.

Again, where did I call Ckillor town? Where did I say I was talking about Fonz? And where did I apparently not look over my posts?

So either answer me or stuff food down your pants.

On a side note, what's with all the hostility recently Cic? I mean I thought we were on ok terms then bam! You're all anti-Korlash all of a sudden... ;_;

cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:12 am

Post by cicero »

We're on cool terms in the real world, Kor. I like you. You're just kind of being a game goof the last little bit (in my humble opinion) so I'm poking you with my grumpy stick. In both games. But dont worry, I'd still take you to the malt shop for cherry cokes.

To answer your question, my questions were based on the inferences of your position. I dont understand why you arent following your own train of thought, except to suggest that you arent taking the game seriously at the moment. You popped in to stop Fonz from asking about ckillor's roleblocking claim. I argued that such questions are beneficial. You responded with an inference that fonz was scum doing something that might damage a power role's effectiveness. I asked you why you are assuming that fonz is the scummy one when to me he seems likely to be a town power role. And you denied that your inference to that effect was there when it clearly was.

And here we are.

Clear as mud?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

Cicero, are you pulling a dgb gambit?
Fonz is dead, and has been since before ckillor claimed.

I am pretty sure the repitition re saying i am fonz cant be accidental.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:34 am

Post by cicero »

No. it was accidental actually. I was getting this and some stuff in another game mixed up.

I am indeed an idiot. Sorry. I keep trying to sneak in posts on Christmas break while people around me scowl at me for not giving them all my attention. I should stop. Mea culpa.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

Flameaxe's goading is also noteworthy.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:48 am

Post by Korlash »

>.>

*huffs and puffs*

Ok I'm better now...

Also to answer your question, it is clear as mud now, thank you. >.>

Now about those cherry cokes....

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

1) I am inclined to believe ckillor's claim for now - as far as I can tell, either he's telling the truth or he's made a good fakeclaim. The main factor behind my conclusion is his claimed role name + ability (role name seems to be strongly tied to role function); the flavor he's claiming is somewhat shakier than what I would like (specifically the "end the food war" agenda), but not shaky enough for me to want his lynch today.

2) Gorgon, by way of contrast, has recently jumped onto my scumdar. Gorgon, like his predecessor pickem, has offered almost no contributions to the game, to the extent that he's seriously under the radar (has he posted ANYTHING since replacing in?). In addition, lynching Gorgon as scum (especially admin scum) would also be a strong indicator that the player list theory is correct - he, like ckillor, is adjacent to Lowell on the player list, and pickem + lowell as scum would account for the fact that the number of players in the game is not divisible by 3.

Big Fat FoS of Doom: Gorgon
for being very under the radar and a good test of the player list theory.

3) Skruffs' recent behavior is doing a good job of convincing me that he's either anti-town or not reading the thread (despite the double innocent, no less). In particular, he is accusing me of not elaborating on the flavor behind gossiping mason being mason-cop
when I provided the flavor behind my role in my original claim
. Moreover, Skruffs' claim that I should not be believed because I did not bring up the player list theory until today is absolute craplogic, for two reasons: 1) revealing the specifics of the playerlist theory necessarily implied outing my mason partners, and 2) I heavily breadcrumbed the player list theory in my Day 2 posts (the "last piece of role-based information" I referred to at least once yesterday) - in fact, I explicitly pointed out that my last piece of information
would out my mason partners
, a statement that should make much more sense now that the player list theory is revealed. Finally, my belief that Nightfall was likely naive has to do with yet another piece of public information - I sincerely doubt that a mason-cop with the name Jessica Bumble would be sane, given how closely role name and role function seem to be related in this game.

Big Fat FoS of Doom: Skruffs
for tossing suspicion at a claimed mason-cop using craplogic.

4) I want Battle Mage to claim or paraphrase his role title IN HIS NEXT POST. I am NOT going to give him the benefit of the doubt - until he elaborates, I'm going to assume that he's lying scum (yes, despite my investigation result - given the way Battle Mage and Skruffs are acting, I no longer trust in my own sanity). I'm going to hold back on using my piece of cheese because at least one player has claimed dairy allergy and due to Gorgon and Skruffs looking scummy, but if Battle Mage does not clarify in a way that I find satisfactory then I will wind up using my cheese on him.

HoS: Battle Mage
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by Gorgon »

Tar ... I have indeed posted since replacing - a few posts, even. It is true that I've been less than active these past few days, but that goes for all my games. I friggin' hate to have to anwer for this, but I thought it would be pretty obvious that this is a busy season for most people. I especially dislike that you should have to ask whether I've posted or not, when this is easy enough to check.

And yes, checking the list, I do see that I/pickem was next to Lowell. This means (only to me, obv) that either the theory of consecutive scum does not hold water, or Lowell's group starts with him. This weakens the theory, IMO. Especially since I agree that ckillor's role both sounds plausible and, if true, not likely to be affiliated with the soup scum.

I would, however, like to hear whom ckillor has blocked.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:26 am

Post by vollkan »

Skruffs wrote: Flameaxe's goading is also noteworthy.
As I read through, I struck this and I have no idea what you mean. Could you please clarify?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Ok i've got my rolepm. I'll paraphrase as much as i can below.

I am Gertrude Pulitzer, the librarian. I love books. I hate it when they are overdue. It is equivalent to the crime of theft.

I am A VANILLA TOWNIE. -insert win condition here-.

Here it says that i can distribute x BB notes during the day. It DOESNT say EACH day. :x

Then it says how i do so.

I cant really paraphrase any more without breaching the rules. If its all the same, it would be nice for Skruffs to do the same with his role pm. I'm all for equality, and it might establish whether we really do have stark differences in our role pms.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

Tar:

Your 'investigation' on me, or bm, doesn't have any facts behind it. Even if you are naive, there is still the proven innocent on me from fonz.

Does your name suggest you are also likely naive?

My big question for you is, we knew lowell's alignment, we knew fonz had claimed any innocent on me, we knew you claimed an inn on bm. Knowing that, and with your theory of scum being next to scum, why didn't you target ckillor?

Why 'waste' any invest. on someone who was already cleared? Its unlikely i would have been lynched, it was likely i would show up town, and if you dont believe in the '1-scum-per-three' theory, but do believe in the 'like-next-to-like' theory, then you were again wasting your investgation; you already targetted someone in my 'trio'.

I would be an excellent target for a fake claiming cop, though, since i'm 'half cleared' already.

Lastly, you were a likely target for nk last night. Apparently, if the 'trio' thing is true, than scum (knowing that), figured that your partners were on either side of you. That explains, maybe, why he was targetted last night, which does suggest that gorgon/ckillor/etc might be a goodlynch.

In all your blustering, you avoided: why did you think that 1/3 from every trio was scum?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:27 am

Post by Skruffs »

And ckillor doesn't have to reveal who he blocked last night, just the night that we only had 2 kills would be fine by me.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by Korlash »

Skruffs wrote: I would be an excellent target for a fake claiming cop, though, since i'm 'half cleared' already.
How are you half cleared already?

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Korlash wrote:
Skruffs wrote: I would be an excellent target for a fake claiming cop, though, since i'm 'half cleared' already.
How are you half cleared already?
Fonz is dead, and was revealed as cafeteria cop. Fonz claimed innocent on Skruffs. Thus, half cleared.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by Korlash »

Interesting... I'll have to file that away into useful stuff to know...

BTW Flame. Could you explain your 1332 post? I'm really very interested in what you meant by it.

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”