Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by Korlash »

... thats maddening unhelpful...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:02 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

To you, I'm not surprised.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:36 pm

Post by Korlash »

... *Sigh*

Stuffs yogurt down Flameaxe's pants

Take a seat and get back to me when your going to stop dodging me and slinging personal attacks my way.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:39 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Dodging you? I answered your fucking question. Not my fault you're a fucking retard.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:48 pm

Post by mneme »

Ake-mashite-omedetou-gozaimasu, everyone! (That's "Happy New Year" in Japanese!)

BM is clearly lying scum at this point. Does anyone have anything even vaguely resembling his described PM? Mine is certainly nothing like.

I'd also like to know ckillor's picks. Given his general scummishness, I'm much more interested in getting insight from potential rb picks and judgement on whether he's a likely rber than in concealing info on his pick logic -- easy enough to change that on a following night.
Did I say too much?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Korlash »

Yet again you dodge and a personal attack.. man... your fun to poke aren't you?

Slaps Flameaxe in the face with a Fruit Rollup

Now... perhaps you will kindly explain your post 1332 and now your 1349 posts using words, explanations, and perhaps descriptions instead of not doing anythign at all...

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:51 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Korlash wrote:Yet again you dodge and a personal attack.. man... your fun to poke aren't you?

Now... perhaps you will kindly explain your post 1332 and now your 1349 posts using words, explanations, and perhaps descriptions instead of not doing anythign at all...
Now let me ask you this: Are those food throwings REALLY justified? You are getting pissy because I hurt your wittle feewings? I'm sorry, but grow a pair. I justified what I was saying with a number, and 4 digit number that should be completely obvious, BUT NOOOOOO. Figure it out, it might just be the first step to discovering that brain in your head and how it is used.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Flameaxe wrote:
Korlash wrote:Yet again you dodge and a personal attack.. man... your fun to poke aren't you?

Now let me ask you this: Are those food throwings REALLY justified? You are getting pissy because I hurt your wittle feewings? I'm sorry, but grow a pair. I justified what I was saying with a number, and 4 digit number that should be completely obvious, BUT NOOOOOO. Figure it out, it might just be the first step to discovering that brain in your head and how it is used.
Why make personal attacks? What good does it do anyone in the game?
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Yamahako wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:

Why does it matter?
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by vollkan »

Flameaxe wrote:
Yamahako wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:

Why does it matter?
@ Korlash - In a normal game of mafia, you wouldn't vote somebody for making personal jabs at you. Well, that's basically all that you are doing now.

Korlash, counter-abuse Flameaxe in whatever way you want, but stop throwing food in your personal issues.
Tar wrote: 1) I am inclined to believe ckillor's claim for now - as far as I can tell, either he's telling the truth or he's made a good fakeclaim. The main factor behind my conclusion is his claimed role name + ability (role name seems to be strongly tied to role function); the flavor he's claiming is somewhat shakier than what I would like (specifically the "end the food war" agenda), but not shaky enough for me to want his lynch today.
A question for Tar and any of the other claimed power roles - Do your PMs refer in any way to the "food war", or anything to do with the actual flavour of the conflict.

To make my meaning clearer - ckillor has claimed that her PM makes explicit reference to her role as being directly linked to the "food war". Are anybody else's PMs similar in this respect?

Let's face it - mafia roleblockers are fairly common. His role is plausible, his character
name
seems genuine (though of course, that may just be DGB preventing this game being broken by massclaims) but his flavour smells rotten.
Tar wrote: 2) Gorgon, by way of contrast, has recently jumped onto my scumdar. Gorgon, like his predecessor pickem, has offered almost no contributions to the game, to the extent that he's seriously under the radar (has he posted ANYTHING since replacing in?). In addition, lynching Gorgon as scum (especially admin scum) would also be a strong indicator that the player list theory is correct - he, like ckillor, is adjacent to Lowell on the player list, and pickem + lowell as scum would account for the fact that the number of players in the game is not divisible by 3.

Big Fat FoS of Doom: Gorgon for being very under the radar and a good test of the player list theory.
If Gorgon comes up scum, we can then be reasonably sure of the list being accurate. This is, therefore, a good idea.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by Korlash »

... Who says I'm throwing food because of personal attacks? I asked him to answer me, he gave me a post number with no explanation at all, I told him he was unhelpful, he more or less called me an idiot. So yeah, I think dodging in any way shape or form is worth a vote, and vote= food so... food it is.

Then after that he goes ballistic instead of clarifying his post. So... yeah... I feel justified in my food slingingness.

I get really mad at people who don't answer replacements because let's face it, their job is pretty hard. I hate even more when people don't answer me. So until he does I'll keep going through my bag of goodies...

So yeah... Once again, Flame tell me what you meant and why my post 1326 gave reason for you to say
Flame wrote: You need to start thinking over your posts before actually posting them. It will help you in all of your games. No joke.

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:39 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Again, telling me I gave no reasons, when I really did. Giving you a post in which I was referring to is a pretty damn good reason.

As for your justifications, all the info you gave us was that you were getting pissy about me making personal attacks, and that was why you were throwing shit around. You need to give reasons as much "as I do". /sigh.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by Korlash »

... you still refuse to answer me... Telling me you were refering to a post is common knowledge.. tell me what about that post you were talking about!

Smashes an apple on Flameaxe's head

I'm serious about this...

I'll say it simple so you can understand it... Tell me exactly why I apparently need to think over my posts. Don't say post XXXX. Tell me what in that post I did wrong and/or needed to think over better... Be an asshole all you want, that's all you AH guys are good for anyways I really don't care. But you damn well better answer me correctly for a change if you want me to stop throwing shit at you.

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I like you throwing unjustified shit at me, it's fun.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I'm serious about this...
WHOA GUYS, KORLASH IS SERIOUS ABOUT A MAFIA GAME. WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

lol ^
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I try.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

That was funny
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by Korlash »

It was... And I really don't care if you think it's justified or not, your doing nothign to stop it... In fact.. your kinda just pushing me to do it more... interesting...

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Korlash wrote:It was... And I really don't care if you think it's justified or not, your doing nothign to stop it... In fact.. your kinda just pushing me to do it more... interesting...
Right, I'm trying to get you to use your brain before acting.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:34 pm

Post by Korlash »

right... good luck with that... The day I use my brain is the day... well... I can't actually think of what that day will be... >.> But it will be... a day... of...

<.< What was I doing again?

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:22 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Korlash wrote:right... good luck with that... The day I use my brain is the day... well... I can't actually think of what that day will be... >.> But it will be... a day... of...

<.< What was I doing again?
And you don't find this to be a bad thing...why?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Post by Korlash »

*tilts head*

The little funny man is speaking again... Come on little funny man... speak up... who did what where now?

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

The question, flameaxe, is why you chose to exacerbate a misunderstanding, rather than attempt to clear it up.

Referring to posts does not explain your motives or why you said what you did, it only reaffirms that you did do it. I'm pretty sure we all knew you said what you said in response to that post.

I will be honest, you appear to be flailing in an attempt to avoid the actual question.

give bad behavior note to flameaxe

I might as well spread them out onto people who seem to be begging for them.

Ckillor, we're all still waiting on you.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:54 am

Post by Flameaxe »

The question, flameaxe, is why you chose to exacerbate a misunderstanding, rather than attempt to clear it up.
Right, I'm trying to get you to use your brain before acting.
Reading HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”