Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by Korlash »

Fine seeing as how it's apparent I have no intention of reading over the rest of this game answer me this, what is the definition of Tar's pairings? Is it three names on the vote count? Or does he mean a pair like masons are a pair?

Secondly why the hell does Flame get a pass for meta and I don't? Hypocrites...

Thirdly it was not apparent he meant you Skruffs cause your flippin alive. Simple idiotic mistake or not it was still cause for me to question it. And then to have Flameaxe accuse ME of needing to pay more attention... I think he needs to pay more attention...

Also is the Japaneses PR the one that involved dairy? I seem to remember something about that...
Cic wrote:"mini dripping goofball" style,
I take that as a compliment ^^

Lastly.. Cic I would love to move past it.. now if Flame woudl just nicely answer me... we can all go home happy and clean...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:26 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

econdly why the hell does Flame get a pass for meta and I don't? Hypocrites...
Because the two metas in question have no connections.

Your meta: Presenting craplogic and coming across as useless. (This is in no way an attack, only commenting of what i've seen of your play and what others think of it as well)

My meta: I'm an asshole.
And then to have Flameaxe accuse ME of needing to pay more attention... I think he needs to pay more attention...
Where exactly did I tell you to pay more attention? I clearly remember accusing you of needing to think before you post. 1332.
we can all go home happy and clean...
Little late.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by Korlash »

Ehh... We still have time...

And pay attention/ think before you act... Ehh symantics could argue they are similar and when used as an overall term "paying attention" could in fact be used to describe many differnt things.

I really don't see the point in getting in another worthless argument here as I really do hate to actually come off as useless... Annoying yes, useless no...

And what abotu connections? Meta is meta... your style V. my style. You like to be an asshole, i like to be fun loving and a little annoying. Both can hinder town, both can at times actually luckily catch a scum. Both end up making the town do rash, idiotic things. How are they not connected again?

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:02 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Skruffs wrote:I *agree* that it wasn't interesting. I'm NOT saying that Cicero's name goof was a scum tell. In my opinion, it was OBVIOUS that cicero was referring to me, not FOnz. Korlash didn't seem to 'get it'. Flameaxe either got it and intentionally tried to exacerbate it, or is exactly what other people are accusing Korlash of, 'not involved in the game', because he thought Fonz was alive and was ridiculing Korlash for it. Since he refuses to elaborate, that indicates it's one of those two.

I Agree, but ckillor is playing mum. This is a good lead, I think if it turns out scum is not side by side. Tarhalindur's original theory that one out of every 'three' players is scum, makes sense, but he's refused to comment on his theory since he mentioned it 0- or even why he thought that, being in a known set of three himself.
You know, I thought that the reason why I wasn't talking about my original theory would be self-evident: BECAUSE IT IS DISPROVEN BY THE GAME STATE, BARRING A DEATH GODFATHER. Erg0, skitzer, and The Fonz made up a trio (the trio immediately preceding the masons, no less), and all have died and shown up as town.

As to why I thought that my original theory was the most likely - until I knew that Nightfall was also a mason-cop (which I only learned last night), I suspected (given my role and the fact that the masons were not confirmed) that the rest of my mason group consisted of a vanilla mason and a scum mason.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:51 am

Post by Korlash »

Apparently we all consist of useless bimbos...

Ohmigawd! Did you see those shoes? They were sooooo horrible! We should vote him for that! *Waves finger*

Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:33 am

Post by Yamahako »

Throw 100 peas at ABR
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:38 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I will retaliate you scum bastard. I have food left.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by vollkan »

Cicero wrote: Now as for Korlash and Flameaxe. Since when do I need to pick sides between people acting like goofs/jerks. Two wrongs don't make a right. For Flameaxe as far as I can tell this fits his meta. He is a self described "asshat". I do not agree with the idea that he is "not usually a troll". In my opinion if he isnt being a troll in a game it's because he hasnt found an opportunity. In early days he sits back and takes notes and asks questions. If you pressure him - at all - he acts like a ude brat who could use a good swift kick. As the game progresses he becomes less trollish and more talkative. Personally, I think that kind of play is... not to my taste shall we say... because it lets flame-scum lurk too long. But him being snide is not in and of itself a scumtell. I went after him for this kind of behavior in a recent game, myself, by the way. In that game though, I had other meta info to go by as well (thanks to our good game wrecking friends at somethingawful.com!).
In all seriousness, the Korlash/Flameaxe "debate" (I really hesitate to use the word in this context) has been completely pointless. Flameaxe's meta is to be useless. I'm sure I have said this somewhere before, if not in this game, but I really dislike the way he plays - the "lurk all game and ride in at the end" (in the case of Flameaxe I use "lurk" in the sense of "post nothing but crap") playstyle is one easily exploited by scum and, thus, should not be permitted.

As for Korlash, I just kind of assume that he pleads insanity by default. He wasn't too difficult to finger as scum in Mini 495, so for now it is just a matter of watching him closely - unfortunately there is not too much to be garnered out of his beat-up with Flameaxe.
Cicero wrote: At this point, Flame and Korlash, this whole thing is getting distracting so it'd rock if we could move it past the stage of table-tennis recrimination.
Cicero is wise and you would do well to heed his words.
Korlash wrote: Also is the Japaneses PR the one that involved dairy? I seem to remember something about that...
:roll: You obviously read a mention of the alleged dairy PR just a few pages back and are now trying to make it seem like you actually have some idea about what is going on. Korlash, I want to be blunt here: Do you actually have any clue about anything which occurred prior to the time of your replacing in?
Yamahako wrote: Throw 100 peas at ABR
Speaking of unhelpful play which should not be permitted....

Right now, however, the biggest problem is the sudden disappearance of ckillor. His claim is insufficient to confirm his as pro-town (RB being a common scum role), but obviously it would be stupid not to hear who he blocked last night. Ckillor telling us this information will allow us to make a decision as to whether or not to proceed with his lynch - thereby either verifying or refuting the list theory. As Tar said, though, Gorgon is also a logical candidate if we choose to test the theory. I think, however, that it would still be preferable to wait for ckillor to explain (though whether ckillor is ever returning is reasonably doubtful)
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by Korlash »

>.> So I try to genually get some knowledge from the past by linking what I am aware of to what I am not and you instead accuse me of stuff... right... So this is... 3...4... 4 people who have now publically ignored me at one time or another and/or called me an idiot? And you losers expect me to waste my time actually reading this thread? Morons... Call me when yoru ready to do yoru part on the whole replacement thing. Until then... I'll just be posting my same useless crap i always do...

*Crosses arms and broods*

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by vollkan »

Korlash, all I accused you of (if you call "asking" an accusation...which is a real stretch) was not reading the thread, which you now seem to have admitted to. I don't think that is necessarily scummy, but you must see that it is rather frustrating to play in the knowledge that, even if you are town, you don't actually have the faintest idea about the background to things.

We can fill in any relevant details for you, but that still means that, at best, you can only play based on
what people tell you
about what happened. Thus, you seem to have no objection to receiving the game filtered through the minds of other players.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:24 pm

Post by Korlash »

No you accused me of trying to look like I "was trying to appear to have some idea of what is going on" when, in fact, it was probably the first time i wasn't doing some stupid stunt.

As for filling in any relevant details you people are doing a bang up job! A+ there students! you all get to repeat this class! Cause your all special! XD Very very special!

As for actually reading the thread you should know best of all the way I play as a replacement. I read and play at the same time. in fact I was on page 6... when this all started... yes I know "ohh page 6! That's so far Korlash!" blah blah blah... But i see no reason to read when I get players calling me idiots, ignoring me, apparently intentionally trying to bait me, and accuseing me of crap when i actaully do ask questions. So yeah... I'll read the thread on my own time. Until then prepare for massive amounts of Korlash fun time! Muahahahahah!

*sets up mic and spot light*

*cough* So what did the chicken say to the road? Oh S***... i messed it up... Can i start over?

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Ok, I'm back from my vacation and ready to catch scum again. Just from reading over the last few days, I've got a few comments to make.

1. Totally agree with Yama on a few points. First, personal attacks are uncalled for in any scum scenario. Keep it logical, people. Also, while I think 100 peas was a bit of an overreaction, ABR does seem to be lurking. ABR, can you give your opinion of recent going-ons?

2. Flame, I think you're being WAY too hard on Korlash. Seriously, can you just spell out what you meant earlier? It'd be a lot more helpful than insults.

3. I'd rather not off a claimed cop tonight. Despite the fact that insanity and scum are likely among them, I'd rather wait a day or so before testing those waters. That being said, I think a ckillor lynch is just fine. I do NOT like that claim. The two people I could see as children in the administration mafia would be safety patrollers and student council members. As I have already stated that I think there's a mixed bag of students and adults in each mafia, I have a big
FoS: ckillor

That's all for now.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:40 pm

Post by Korlash »

Does that mean you think there are good adults then?

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:55 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Oh yes. That's already been proved with TSS, if you'll recall.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:05 pm

Post by Korlash »

Right... Hmmm What's your idea on a ratio then? One adult town to one kid mafia? Two/two? One/two?

I could see a one/one trade off there. But if both the librarian and the lunch lady are on our side then what does that mean for kids?

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:28 pm

Post by Gorrad »

I honestly have no clue about a ratio. I figure as both Admins and Soup Scum are professions, there will be a tendancy towards adults being scum, but we shouldn't let that be too strong of a tell. Here, role (flavor and mechanics) will be much more of a tell than age in my opinion.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:32 pm

Post by Korlash »

Before I forget woudl you mind PMing me when Death Note mafia actually starts? Me and Jester would both like to be in on that one...

Back to point...

The more I think of it the more I woudl think one youth per scum group. I mean I have seen students working in cafeteria's before, in fact I used to do it. Free lunch ruled.

Also the whole Teacher aid thing. So I could see a student scum in that one.

Also, flavor wise, why would the lunch crew and the administration crew be at war with each other?

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Gorrad »

I don't think they're at war with each other specifically, they just both want to be at the top, so they're both at war with the students. As for Death Note, if both of y'all send me a PM, I'll add y'all as /in. It won't be for a bit though, I've got to mod an open game first and that could be a few months.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

Maybe ckillor should be prodded? He's active in other games, (i checked)...
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Um, anyone there?
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:10 pm

there ?
there ?
there ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by vollkan »

Gorrad wrote: I don't think they're at war with each other specifically, they just both want to be at the top, so they're both at war with the students. As for Death Note, if both of y'all send me a PM, I'll add y'all as /in. It won't be for a bit though, I've got to mod an open game first and that could be a few months.
I'll definitely PM you as well for a "/in".
skruffs wrote: Maybe ckillor should be prodded? He's active in other games, (i checked)...
He should definitely be prodded. Things are just dead here because people are waiting on him to say who he blocked.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:19 pm

/in, death note is what pulled me to mafiacsum
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by vollkan »

Albert wrote: /in, death note is what pulled me to mafiacsum
Let me guess:
Death Note wiki article -> Mafia wiki article -> mafiascum

?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:22 pm

lol caught me *raises hands*

Heh even our join dates are the same.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”