Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Here I'll re-write that post to make it more readable:

"I find him scummy for not voting Peers because he is afraid of that being seen as OMGUS, and we know that OMGUS is playing to survive, which he thinks will be interpreted as scummy.

However a town wouldn't care about what he's being seen as as long as his vote is in the right place. Since he thinks that voting Peers is the right course of action, and he is not doing it because it might look bad, I find him scummy."
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:31 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:It looks really skinny. Why don't you use a thicker brush ?
It's a pretty large scroll actually. These characters are very ancient, and no longer in use today. They are called "seal script" and they are skinnier than the modern Chinese characters. Their aesthetic is radically different.

Glad you found my tree fungus.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:44 am

Sorry about this game distraction, but Yosarian2 appears to studiously avoid this game, he's posting all over the place but here.

Yes I'm paranoid... maybe Yosarian2 doesn't want to weigh in on Quagmire until it looks like Quagmire is about to be lynched for sure, haha. He doesn't want to waste his buddy unless it looks like a lynch is inevitable...

*taking my anti-hallucination tablets*

*off to paint more fungus*
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:44 am

Post by IH »

TS, what did I
JUST
post about that tell. Read post pluz.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:05 am

Yeah, but Yosarian2 is not just lurking my friend... he's lurking his way off a Quagmire bandwagon, in particular.

I approve of you vote for MoS, IH. But please read the other half of the game. We're voting Quagmire on account of events and posts that occurred later in this interminable Day 1.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:12 am

Post by IH »

kay
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:21 am

Post by Quagmire »

You're really reaching with this, bookitty. This is pretty bad.
Bookitty wrote:Quagmire volunteered the information that he didn't read his role PM. No one asked him, no one forced it from him. Here's the post in which he did so:
Quagmire wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:I think Quag is scum
Me too. But Quag not worth arguing with. Quag is at the top of the list of any vig worth his salt.
I could be mafia. I don't know. I haven't looked at my role yet.
So claiming to be distracted from scumhunting because of a situation Quagmire brought upon himself UNPROVOKED, and then arguing that his actions in THIS game should be discussed elsewhere, and not in THIS game, is a nonsensical argument. If Quagmire didn't want to have this discussion, then why bring it up? I think he wanted to distract town with EXACTLY this discussion.

Additionally, posting a quote from an ongoing game in order to support a policy lynch in this one is generally, in my experience, against the rules.

But for those who are arguing that Quagmire not reading his role PM is good, because we gained a townie for the day, I'd like them to list the pro-town, helpful things that Quagmire has done. Because I'm not seeing any, myself.
First off, let me just say that I've had to spend about half of this game so far trying to defend myself and the reasons in which I didn't read my role PM. In other words, it's absolutely absurd and ridiculous to try and cite "the pro-town things that I've done since I've read my role PM." I've spent the entire effing time posting rebuttals to idiots like TS to effectively do anything town. In other words, everybody's trying to reach to make arguments on me. Do you think it's because people don't like me? Hmm.

I mean, there's no way I can take that argument seriously. It's setting someone up to look like scum and then acting on it.

With all that said, I've tried looking for scum. I really have; I think TS is scum and I'm really certain that Bookitty's come and either policy-voted me (something that would make her a hypocrite) or come and joined this bandwagon which looks like it would go places (which would make her scum, because it was really stupidly done). I'm eager to learn which one it is.

Lastly, I want to take a look at
If Quagmire didn't want to have this discussion, then why bring it up? I think he wanted to distract town with EXACTLY this discussion.
Sorry, but...are you stupid? Why in the world would I do that if I'm scum, knowing that I'll be getting the blunt of all of the negative attention in the world? If I was down, why would I try to distract the town from anything?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:21 am

Post by Quagmire »

This game is really frustrating me. I'm really tempted to pull a Shea and just flake out because I'm mad.

But I won't :)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:26 am

Did anyone hear anything ? I thought I just heard a flea buzzing around here. No, nevermind, must have been me.

Tree fungus, huh. Looks like kitty was right. I like your main page, its beautiful.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:48 am

Post by Bookitty »

Quagmire wrote:First off, let me just say that I've had to spend about half of this game so far trying to defend myself and the reasons in which I didn't read my role PM. In other words, it's absolutely absurd and ridiculous to try and cite "the pro-town things that I've done since I've read my role PM." I've spent the entire effing time posting rebuttals to idiots like TS to effectively do anything town. In other words, everybody's trying to reach to make arguments on me. Do you think it's because people don't like me? Hmm.
You are fully aware that not reading your role PM is controversial to say the least and that the tactic is far more helpful to scum trying to go undetected than to town. You brought it up yourself. It has nothing to do with not liking you personally, and making an appeal to emotion over something that you know to be controversial and that you should be aware will create argument (and you did bring it up without provocation) and then complaining about it is quite illogical.
Quagmire wrote:With all that said, I've tried looking for scum. I really have; I think TS is scum and I'm really certain that Bookitty's come and either policy-voted me (something that would make her a hypocrite) or come and joined this bandwagon which looks like it would go places (which would make her scum, because it was really stupidly done). I'm eager to learn which one it is.
OMGUS much? How would my policy voting you, if I actually had done so, make me a hypocrite exactly? I'd like to see quotes supporting this.
Quagmire wrote:Sorry, but...are you stupid? Why in the world would I do that if I'm scum, knowing that I'll be getting the blunt of all of the negative attention in the world? If I was down, why would I try to distract the town from anything?
I thought you said you hadn't read your role PM then, and thus wouldn't know if you were scum or not? Don't you mean "Why in the world would I do that if I had not yet read my role PM?" Or are you now arguing that you lied originally when you said you hadn't read it at that time?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:52 am

Who are you talking to, kitty ?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:57 am

Post by Bookitty »

Psychological experiments, Ramp. Who do you THINK I'm talking to? And how does that relate to how you feel about your mother?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:59 am

Oh my God...*faints*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:03 am

Hey I got a joke for all of you.

Three mothers are at church, discussing the heroics of their sons. The first woman says "my son is a priest, so all the ladies call him Father ;)". The second woman brushes the first one off: "that's nothing! My son is a cardinal, so all the women call him "Your Eminence"! The third woman deeply sighs, and says "Well, my son is a stripper...when the girls see him, they scream "oooh my Goood!"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:33 am

Days until Quagmire is deadline lynched:

[x] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:03 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I like your main page, its beautiful.
Thank you.

Two blondes were sitting outside on a beautiful summer's night just looking at the stars and full moon.

Blonde #1. "I wonder which is farthest, the moon or Florida".

Blonde #2. "Duh, we can see the moon".

================

Two blondes are the computer playing Mafia.

Blonde #1. "I wonder which is will take the longest, the deadline, or the Quagmire lynch".

Blone #2. "Duh, Yosarian is coming to come in any minute and tell us that he can't vote for Quagmire because he's an indispensable asset to the town".
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:38 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

IH, I got all my angry out during my policy vote of TS. I don't have a reason to be angry anymore, and it doesn't really do any good. I'm keeping my exasperation bottled up. This is something that's happening in most of my games, actually. It's a playstyle change, not something only happening in this game. I'm trying to minimize my lapses into angriness, so that I can be a more effective and rational player. Some people are making it really hard to do that, though.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

P.S. - I've also come to the realization that TS is in fact worse than Quagmire, and can't be saved, so I'm not going to expend the emotional energy trying to help her. Sorry, but my helpfulness only goes so far. She's clearly beyond my reach.
Permanent V/LA.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:57 am

Post by Erg0 »

Yikes, I'm 10 pages behind!

I've got some reading to do...
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by IH »

So... if I call you scum, you won't snap about an integral part of the game?
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Buh?

I guess not...
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by IH »

Err that was directed at MoS of course.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Toaster Strudel wrote:Who? You can't possibly mean you. In the small chance that you may be town, your lynch will help us a great deal to find the scum tomorrow. I'd be shocked if you're town.
Eh? That's a curious comment. How would lynching a pro-town quagmire help us find the scum tommorow?

If quagmire is town, I would tend to think that means half the pro-town people in the game are annoyed with him and voting for him, that the other half correctly read him as pro-town, and that the scum easily and fairly seemlessly are blending themselves into either or both groups, either to lynch him or to make themselves look better.

Now, if we lynch him and he's scum, that gives us more info.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:54 pm

QFT ^

Exactly how I feel.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Toaster Strudel wrote:Sorry about this game distraction, but Yosarian2 appears to studiously avoid this game, he's posting all over the place but here.

Yes I'm paranoid... maybe Yosarian2 doesn't want to weigh in on Quagmire until it looks like Quagmire is about to be lynched for sure, haha. He doesn't want to waste his buddy unless it looks like a lynch is inevitable...

*taking my anti-hallucination tablets*

*off to paint more fungus*
Um...I'm lurking?

I just posted on Friday. I just now posted again on Sunday. Is not posting for one day considered lurking now? Especally when K-scope, who I'm still voting for, hasn't posted since December 30th, and you don't seem to mind that at all, it seems odd you attack me for "lurking".
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”