Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:45 am

Post by Blackberry »

Although I deeply detest random voting. And I am aware people will criticize me for my protests against random voting. None the less, I shall be a hypocrit this game.

Vote: Rosso Carne

Cuz he is a heterosexual.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:27 am

Post by Blackberry »

Nyktorion wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Rosso Carne
for trying to look active without adding content.
Although I appreciate the support on voting off the Nazi, I have a large problem with your ''reason''.

First -- ''Trying to look active'' makes no sense. One is either active or not active. There is no such thing as ''looking active.''

Second -- It's early in the game, how is someone supposed to add content this early when it's barely started?

Overall -- Your reason for voting RC is completely invalid. The accusation is a huge stretch and I'm unsure at this moment whether I consider this a scumtell or not.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Ectomancer wrote:
thenextepisode wrote:ectomancer's quick accusation of tamuz reeks of scum to me
his logic doesnt make any sense and i get the feeling he was trying to start a quick day 1 bandwagon for no reason
fos:ectomancer
Clearly you have me pegged. There is absolutely no reason to ever move beyond the random stage of voting :roll:
Very defensive... >_<
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:45 am

Post by Blackberry »

Earwig wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:Trying to get in my good graces Earwig? Scum...
No, I'm trying to make everyone think we're scum buddies by defending you.

On another note, SlySly has only had 3 posts. The first a random vote - nothing unusual there. The next 2 were nothing of substance. Seems to be lurking to me.

At first look, it might appear that Rosso Carne is lurking as well. I've been in game or 2 with him - this seems to be his play style. That, or he really is always scum. :)

Also, I have to agree with Nyktorion:
Nyktorion wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
Nyktorion wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Rosso Carne
for trying to look active without adding content.
Although I appreciate the support on voting off the Nazi, I have a large problem with your ''reason''.

First -- ''Trying to look active'' makes no sense. One is either active or not active. There is no such thing as ''looking active.''

Second -- It's early in the game, how is someone supposed to add content this early when it's barely started?

Overall -- Your reason for voting RC is completely invalid. The accusation is a huge stretch and I'm unsure at this moment whether I consider this a scumtell or not.
Well, it is still possible to have many posts without really saying much (or in other words: to have a good difference between the number of posts and the number of relevant posts). And while you are right that my accusation might be miniscule in a progressed game, I think it is still a good reason for a vote considering the current ((semi-)random) state of the game, and the other possible reasons to vote for someone currently.

However, I find it quite interesting how you fiercely you are rushing towards Rosso's defence in the face of my rather semi-random accusation. Might be a slight first tell that you both have the same alignment, and that you know about that.
However, I'm going to go one step further.

Unvote: thenextepisode

Vote: Blackberry

Yes, I realize that puts Blackberry at 3 votes - no danger of lynch yet.
Do you care to explain why you are voting me? O_o

On a side note -- I know nothing of RC's alignment. I simply found your "reason" suspiscious.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Rosso Carne wrote:I dont, i taught the man eveything he knows.
Bull--AniX knows everything because he is God. You have no relevance in AniX's getting information.

UNVOTE, VOTE: EARWIG

Yes, I realize that puts Earwig at 3 votes - no danger of lynch yet.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by Blackberry »

SlySly wrote:
Blackberry wrote:

UNVOTE, VOTE: EARWIG

Yes, I realize that puts Earwig at 3 votes - no danger of lynch yet.
Isn't red text reserved for the mod?
I don't think so? ... if I'm wrong -- mod feel free to edit my post, I apologize!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Blackberry »

Jester wrote:Blackberry, what's with the green, oversized text in your 36 and 56 (green in one, red in the other)?
What is wrong with oversized, colored text? I like to make myself feel important. :-P If you don't like my text then get out of the mountains or something.

Speaking of which, I had no idea what mountainous meant. I've never heard that as "slang" but I will go look into it and see what I find.

I still argue there is no such thing as "looking active," you are either active or not action. Posting content or not posting content. Being active and posting content are two unrelated concepts that do not intertwine.

Ryan's last two posts are oddly suspiscious to me. I can't point out the exact reason why, but I am not satisfied with his imput.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Blackberry »

Mountainous Mafia -- if I am correct, only has townies and mafia as roles.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:21 am

Post by Blackberry »

Errrrr, then again, this is "MOSTLY Mountainous Mafia" ... O_o So I dunno what that means.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Blackberry »

JESTER -- Ooo, interesting. It sounds somewhat clever, but beyond that I think it'd be an idiotic strategy. Attempting to communicate IN-GAME is completely stupid.

I'm going to compare styles of people's past games (Rosso and Earwig), as I've examined Strawberry and have a small theory but I must look into it more. :-P
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Blackberry »

Earwig wrote:Weren't you in Strawberry, Blackberry? Check all of the games I've been in (there haven't been that many) My play style is the same.
I was replaced, LOL.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:29 am

Post by Blackberry »

My theory on Earwig does not work, as a result his role is inconclusive. :-( lol
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #81 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by Blackberry »

thenextepisode wrote:what was your theory, blackberry?
That is none of your business, scum.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Blackberry »

ryan wrote:
Blackberry wrote:My theory on Earwig does not work, as a result his role is inconclusive. :-( lol
I'm interested in said theory, care to share?
No.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #95 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by Blackberry »

ryan wrote:Than why the heck bring it up in the first place?
No, scum, No.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #99 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Ectomancer wrote:
Tamuz wrote:Does anyone feel that the FoS count is significant?

Earwig, I'm happy because you are scum and my vote is on you. berry is suspect though.

Might I recommend reading Rule 6a again? - Tar
Ordinarily I think not really, but I've never had it tracked in the vote count before. It might be interesting to see, but I don't know how significant it will really become.

BlackBerry, it is odd that you would mention a theory, but not want expound upon it, even if it turned out to be false. Is there still some portion of the theory you are hoping to be born out that revealing would render invalid? Otherwise I'm not quite following your reasoning.
I have hope that one day my theory will have signifigance in something. But I do not wish to reveal my theory as I do not wish people to adapt to it or analyze it before me. :-P

Satisfied?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #106 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:58 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Ectomancer wrote:BlackBerry, you might have missed when I asked you about Jester's comments on Rosso's posts 26, 28, and 33? Would post 97 fall into the same category?
I looky at RC's past games. I can not find a distinguishable pattern. Am I allowed to reference other games? I found one where he posted absolutely nothing the first couple pages and he was town.

thenextepisode and ryan are both on my scumrader (even though my scum radar probably sucks), but I am unsure why... here are some potential reasons:
1) They both are attempting to throw suspiscion on me because I want share a theory? How is that scummy!?!?
2) They both appear unintelligent to me
3) Perhaps I am offended they do not capitilze their names
4) Perhaps one or more of them scare me because of his image icon ;)

I have come to learn (through reading and college courses) that analying ones opinions can lead us to more likely make an error. As a result, I am not going to state my exact justifications for said opinions, because I could be completley mistaken. I believe it is impossible for one to know one's exact REASONS for said opinions.

By the way -- if Ectomancer is scum, you are doing a brilliant job (aka I'm pretty sure you are pro-town).

THENEXTEPISODE -- Because I thought the theory was going to be signifigant and I could share with yall my revelation. But it did not work in this case. (red font means harass him)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #107 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:04 pm

Post by Blackberry »

POST 80
thenextepisode wrote:what was your theory, blackberry?
POST 82
thenextepisode wrote:oookay then i guess i dont want to know the theory
POST 101
thenextepisode wrote:blackberry, if you were so keen on keeping this theory to yourself, then why couldnt you have just kept it to yourself entirely?
and i dont know if its just ecto's playstyle, but he seems overly aggressive and it feels scummy to me
and 3 votes on earwig is making me uneasy
I do not comprehend why you go from "fine I don't care" to reasking me again why I had a theory." You did this AFTER other comments were said and ryan got somewhat frustrated with the thing.

This has led me to believe you have used ryan's frustration as an idea to spread suspiscion on me because I "won't share my theory." If my thoughts are right, this leads me to believe you are scum and ryan is just a townie (aka he isn't scum).

UNVOTE, VOTE: THENEXTEPISODE
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #109 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Blackberry »

thenextepisode wrote:your logic is flawed.
i didnt ask what the theory was again in the 3rd post, i just suggested that if you have a theory, keep it to yourself until you know that you can show it, otherwise its just a red herring.
using craplogic to try to throw suspicion on me is a scumtell, but it doesnt warrant a vote
FoS: Blackberry
Although I do not believe my logic is flawed, you not voting for me makes me question, JUST slightly, my suspicions on you. In my opinion, a typical mafia move would be to attack me back and vote me. Yet you didn't vote me, you just FOSed me. Which makes me waver my opinion of you O_o.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #116 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Blackberry »

SlySly wrote:
Blackberry wrote: Satisfied?
I think it is the consensus of the town that a full explanation of your theory would be satisfactory.
I think it is the consensus of myself that the town can bite me.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #125 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by Blackberry »

SlySly wrote:
Blackberry wrote: I think it is the consensus of myself that the town can bite me.
Is it possible to be more pro-town than this?

unvote

vote:Blackberry
I'm sorry, can you please explain to me how it is scummy that I won't share my theory?

OMG BLACKBERRY WON'T SHARE HIS THEORY, HE MUST BE SCUM.

Yeah, that makes total sense to me *rolls eyes.*
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #129 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:01 am

Post by Blackberry »

SlySly wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
SlySly wrote:
Blackberry wrote: I think it is the consensus of myself that the town can bite me.
Is it possible to be more pro-town than this?

unvote

vote:Blackberry
I'm sorry, can you please explain to me how it is scummy that I won't share my theory?

OMG BLACKBERRY WON'T SHARE HIS THEORY, HE MUST BE SCUM.

Yeah, that makes total sense to me *rolls eyes.*
Even though bringing up a theory and then vehemently refusing to share it is obviously scummy, I don't care about your theory, it sounded like humor to me anyway. My vote has everything to do with you separating yourself from the town.
I don't believe I am seperating myself from the town because I want to keep my thoughts to myself. Seperating myself from the town would be saying I hope town loses or something, lol.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #131 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Blackberry »

Sly -- answer this.

Why would the mafia draw attention to himself/herself by telling the town to bite them?

Don't give me that WIFOM crap, it's stupid.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #134 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Blackberry »

SlySly wrote:
Blackberry wrote: Why would the mafia draw attention to himself/herself by telling the town to bite them?
Because mafia can make human errors and forget that words in this game must be chosen very carefully and then just want everyone to let them off of the hook for it.
Ummm, words in the game need to be chosen carefully -- only if you're mafia and you're worried about blowing your cover.

I don't care about my words and I'll speak my mind. :P I like being a rebel. I'm going to revolutionize MafiaScum (ok, maybe not, but we'll see). Lynch-All-Liars can sucks my balls. Blackberry is in town, woot woot. 8-)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #147 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:38 am

Post by Blackberry »

Rosso Carne wrote:i dont think you should qualify homosexuality as scummy.
--_-- Can we get off the subject of homosexuality?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #149 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Jester wrote:
Nyktorion wrote:I don't think that we should assume that scum would never attempt in-game communication.
I imagine it happens fairly frequently. I agree that colors and odd fonts aren't too subtle, but Blackberry hasn't explained yet why sometimes he does this, and sometimes, he doesn't. Care to explain this, Blackberry?
Blackberry wrote:I looky at RC's past games. I can not find a distinguishable pattern. Am I allowed to reference other games? I found one where he posted absolutely nothing the first couple pages and he was town.
This sort of thing is regarded as unfair on this forum. That said, I do it fairly frequently. ;) What you're definitely not allowed to do, though, are reference other games on this forum that are currently in progress. You've been here for three years. You should know this. Now, all of this being said, I can't find another game where you've gone color/text size crazy like you have in this one. It must mean something.
FOS: Blackberry
I do not know why I'm doing it, perhaps I like the attention? LOL. I only continued to do it in different colors to mock whomever it was that brought it up in the first place (you?).

If you noticed, my "PREVIOUS GAMES" are all quite from a LONG time ago. This is one of my first games I've played in a LONG time. I'm currently in one other game and then three games JUST started. I do not recall if I am using colored text in the other game I've been playing in, but I can check. :-P.

I also enjoy using Size 17 text, am I allowed to do that in this game? Another MOD got mad at me for it :(.

Jester -- if you want to refrence my MISH MASH games you can see I certainly enjoy using colored-text. ;) (I've been hosting Mish-Mash games a lot recently, but haven't been playing mafia until now).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #170 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:26 am

Post by Blackberry »

Johoohno wrote:Sounds to me as a lot of old arguments are only spinning in circles right now. Seems as if the town has five lynch candidates:

Rosso - The condescending and uninformative poster
Blackberry - The flamboyant poster
Earwig - The amnesiac poster
Tamuz - The lurking non-poster
thenextepisode - The (theory) inquisitive poster

Which one of these gentlemen do you all feel okay to lynch today? I can’t say I have a strong case against anyone of them, but I’m willing to swing my vote to almost anyone of them to increase some pressure. (Though, as of now, I would prefer either Earwig or Tamuz (and possibly a dark horse: slysly) to be the lynch of the day.)
I do not like this post. O_o
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #207 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by Blackberry »

UNVOTE --- VOTE: RYAN

I is know.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #215 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Blackberry »

ryan wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
UNVOTE --- VOTE: RYAN

I is know.
Should I consider this an OMGUS vote?
No, consider it a "I know you are scum" vote.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #217 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:32 am

Post by Blackberry »

ryan wrote:I'm not scum Blackberry so THANK you for feeling more confident about my vote on you.

1) You're scum that's why I'm voting (terrible argument)

2) A vote on me outta nowhere (another suspect reason)

You are looking scummier and scummier all the time.
1) How is that a terrible argument? That is the ONLY argument for voting somebody, *cough*dumbass*cough*

2) It isn't out of no where. I've already said before that your posts were suspiscious and I called you scum in one post. Plus you are FOSing and voting me for no reason whatsoever.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #219 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:08 am

Post by Blackberry »

ryan wrote:1) When you argue that somebody is "scum" without evidence THAT is a bad argument, please read what I type and not what you want to read. Basically all you are saying is "You are scum, I'm right" and that is a craptastic argument

2) Where's your evidence again? I've at least explained why I agree with arguments put on you already and stated my own opinions. This is a game of READING, look into it and than come back with something
This is not a game of "READING", it is a game of lying and detecting scum. If you want a "READING GAME" go to a library or something.

My gut has informed me you are scum, that is all I need.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #221 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Blackberry »

ryan wrote:You are an idiot.
Because I know you are scum but don't provide substantial evidence?

Nope, not really.

Now see, if you were TOWN and really thought I was SCUM, you wouldn't be calling me an IDIOT because you'd be thinking I'm just doing this cuz I'm scum. But calling me an idiot implies that you think I'm doing bad play as town ;).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #223 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:24 am

Post by Blackberry »

Yes I have, I have informed the town (correctly) that you are scum.

I'd say that is plenty of helpfulness.

Whats wrong with going with your gut? Psychology experiements claim gut is superior to analysis. Suck on that, mmmk?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #225 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Blackberry »

ryan wrote:Sure it is Blackberry, keep smoking the pipe my friend
The Psychology experiment is true, would you like me to find proof of studies? :)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Blackberry »

ryan wrote:Sure it is Blackberry, keep smoking the pipe my friend
And, once again, you continue to imply I am not scum. If I were scum I would be doing this out of purpose, but since you are calling me an "idiot" and "smoking the pipe" you are inferring I am being unintelligent, aka, you know I am town being "unintelligent"... but how would you know that--unless, of course, you are scum! ;)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #228 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Blackberry »

ryan wrote:No I'm implying you are scum muddying up the waters, WHAT part of that are you not understanding?
I don't understand the part where I get lynched today and I tell the Cop to investigate you and the Cop does so and finds out you're scum and lynches you tomorrow.

WHY NOT JUST LYNCH YOU TODAY!? :)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #231 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Blackberry »

SlySly wrote:RC and Blackberry's continual defense of each other reeks of a scum partnership to me. A vote for one or the other is the same in my eyes, so in an attempt to help move the game forward, I will...

unvote

vote:Rosso Carne
TRANSLATION: "I am SlySly, mafia partner of ryan. I didn't want to look like I was obviously helping my partner so I made up an excuse to vote for Blackberry based on other stuff."
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #273 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by Blackberry »

RC -- I think they're on to us. WHAT DO WE DO!?!?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”