cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by cicero »

Flameaxe wrote:
cicero wrote:Incidentally, I'm not accusing you whatsoever flameaxe. The odds of you two being on the same team are too slim. Maybe you are misreading that.
Thats not the point. You are being a fucking dumbass, is all. Please, save us all. We get enough frustration from you as it is.
K. Your opinion is noted. And given all the importance it usually is.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

cicero wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
cicero wrote:Incidentally, I'm not accusing you whatsoever flameaxe. The odds of you two being on the same team are too slim. Maybe you are misreading that.
Thats not the point. You are being a fucking dumbass, is all. Please, save us all. We get enough frustration from you as it is.
K. Your opinion is noted. And given all the importance it usually is.
I would note your opinion, but...well you get my drift.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by Guardian »

Cicero, flameaxe...

Where the hell have you two been?
And why choose to interject on this issue, cicero? Have you read the thread, fully?

Flameaxe -- nothing important came up until you were attacked? And you find cicero's mention of you
completely
out of place, given he mentioned tsq?
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:55 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Cicero, I am axctually one of the least serious players on this site. I consider the game to be something for fun. Being uber serious about it only makes it not fun anymore. This is why PJ doesn't play anymore that much, I think.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Also,
Fos: Guardian
You have enough experience with Flameaxe to know that this kind of behavior is par for the course for him. I don't like your attempt to ignore his meta.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:58 pm

Post by cicero »

Guardian wrote:Cicero, flameaxe...

Where the hell have you two been?
And why choose to interject on this issue, cicero? Have you read the thread, fully?

Flameaxe -- nothing important came up until you were attacked? And you find cicero's mention of you
completely
out of place, given he mentioned tsq?
Ive been waiting for the verbal diarrhea to settle down. There was enough throw down that I didnt feel like I could write anything sensible without it being either a) said already, or b) out of date by the time it got said. It really was speeding along for a while there and a lot of it did NOT impress me.

I have notes up to page 6 or 7 or so. TSQ's interjection was something I could actually flag that hadnt already been said or flagged.

This weekend I should be able to write something about what I think of this day so far which includes Iammers wagon, Gorrad wagon,Guardian attacks and Thesp attacks/wagon... etcetera.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by cicero »

Thestatusquo wrote:Cicero, I am axctually one of the least serious players on this site. I consider the game to be something for fun. Being uber serious about it only makes it not fun anymore. This is why PJ doesn't play anymore that much, I think.
That isnt my experience with you. When I say you take your games seriously it doesnt mean you dont have fun. It means I know in another game you have spoken about leaving your feuds out of the game. Now in this game you are bragging about bringing them in. So... lying then or lying now. Or do I just let you get away with it cuz "shhhh...ongoing?"

Admittedly Im just getting to know you as a player, but as stupid as flameaxe clearly knows me to be, I know inconsistency when I see it. Even without inconsistency, like I said, I know anti-town when I see it.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe -- nothing important came up until you were attacked?
Incidentally, I'm not accusing you whatsoever flameaxe.
Exactly. And would you mind rephrasing that second question? I'm afraid I'm not following.
Cicero, I am axctually one of the least serious players on this site. I consider the game to be something for fun. Being uber serious about it only makes it not fun anymore. This is why PJ doesn't play anymore that much, I think.
Thus why I love playing with Shea. <3.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Heh, First of all, bringing in ongoing games is meh. Second, ZA is a different case from DGB. ZA I hate OOG, thus I don't feel comfortable punishing him in game. DGB I hate in game, and am somewhat ambivalent about OOG. Therefore I feel fine taking active measures to get her out of a game I'm in. I will probably have to make the same push in the other game you're mentioning.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Guardian »

[quote="Thestatusquo"]Also,
Fos: Guardian
You have enough experience with Flameaxe to know that this kind of behavior is par for the course for him. I don't like your attempt to ignore his meta.[/quote]I have enough experience with Flameaxe? I can recall one game, in which he was of no suspicion because he replaced for
you
urzasedatives, a vigilante, in an open setup. I probably have played with him before then -- but unless you name games to jog my memory, I'm literally drawing a blank :?.

This is par for the course for him? And that's acceptable? And I should
know
this?

---

5. Fritzler
11. KaleiÐoscøpe
15. Rosso Carne
16. Samruc
17. Sir Tornado
19. The Fonz

fwiw: It would be great if the above players, in addition to cicero and Flameaxe, really started playing the game. Too early for prods/replacements, but just.
Do not lynch me.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I have enough experience with Flameaxe? I can recall one game, in which he was of no suspicion because he replaced for you urzasedatives, a vigilante, in an open setup. I probably have played with him before then -- but unless you name games to jog my memory, I'm literally drawing a blank Confused.

This is par for the course for him? And that's acceptable? And I should know this?
Mini 500? You weren't playing but you had small issues with me as mod.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:07 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

You've certainly played in scumchat with BBM, who happens to be flameaxe. He plays a little bit more seriously on the boards, but I want to stress "A little"
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by cicero »

Thestatusquo wrote:Heh, First of all, bringing in ongoing games is meh. Second, ZA is a different case from DGB. ZA I hate OOG, thus I don't feel comfortable punishing him in game. DGB I hate in game, and am somewhat ambivalent about OOG. Therefore I feel fine taking active measures to get her out of a game I'm in. I will probably have to make the same push in the other game you're mentioning.
Thanks for distinguishing. your distinction makes sense to me and I accept it. She can indeed be highly distracting.

But that leads me back to seeing you killing her night zero.

See, I have trouble figuring out why most scum would. I think she's generally beneficial to scum because she's so distracting. So either your personal animus is why she's dead or she's dead because someone wants to make you look bad. Or someone went eeny meeny minee moe. I dont think she was killed because of her masterful scum hunting.

So when you said you wished she was in here to lynch I didnt believe you. I think she annoys you to a point where you just want her gone.

And now since, by your own admission, you dont take the game that seriously I can see you saying "I'll kill her and will be shielded by WIFOM and if I'm not and I die, fuck it. It's just a game."
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by Guardian »

Flameaxe wrote:
Flameaxe -- nothing important came up until you were attacked?
Incidentally, I'm not accusing you whatsoever flameaxe.
Instead of quoting cicero, would you respond to my question -- nothing of importance to comment on came up, until you were attacked?
Flameaxe wrote:Exactly.
Unless -- This is your response?
Flameaxe wrote:And would you mind rephrasing that second question? I'm afraid I'm not following.
Assuming it was fair for cicero to mention TSQ & DGB, was it fair for cicero to mention you & DGB?

---

Cicero, so, you've been reading the game -- and even taking notes -- but didn't want to comment, and instead decided it would be better to wait until the dust settled?

Hit Preview: Prima facia, cicero's n1 death speculation makes a little sense. But n1 death speculation is always iffy :\.

---

TSQ:
So, my experience with Flameaxe is:
1 game with him where he was confirmed town -- thus a game in which I largely lost interest in scrutinizing Flameaxe.
1 game with him where I was mod and he was lynched day 2 -- a game I largely lost interest in after cult died night 1 :(.
Some games on scumchat, over 3 -- probably around 6 -- months ago. Most of which I don't remember. And I've been warned by many people not to metagame people's real play via their scumchat play.

Because of the above, I am suspect for not realizing that, for Flameaxe, posting next to nothing is par for the course, and moreover that the de facto status quo is that that level of posting is acceptable?

Is that what you are saying?
Do not lynch me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

So you will continue to invent scenarios in your mind where I am scum no matter what I say? The question at that point becomes "Why am I still talking to you?" then.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I am saying that being generally a terrible player who doesn't care at all how he looks is par for the course for BBM. (no offense, man.)
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by Guardian »

Thestatusquo wrote:I am saying that being generally a terrible player who doesn't care at all how he looks is par for the course for BBM. (no offense, man.)
Yeah -- but you were also saying a few posts back that I, Guardian, was suspicious for not knowing -- and accepting -- this level of play as a norm for Flameaxe.

Do you stand by that assessment?
Do not lynch me.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by cicero »

Thestatusquo wrote:So you will continue to invent scenarios in your mind where I am scum no matter what I say? The question at that point becomes "Why am I still talking to you?" then.
Not at all. Im not interested, unlike some people in here, in running up big wagons based on shitfumes. It's just that your explanation didnt really change the final conclusion. Maybe you could have said something that made me go "oh fair enough" and leave it. But you didnt. You said something that made me go "oh fair enough. But...wait a second..."
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Guardian: Yes it was my response. Use your brain and one would figure out what it means!

Brains are cool.

Shea: I'm not a bad player...I just don't try as much as I should...
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by Guardian »

cicero wrote:Not at all. Im not interested, unlike some people in here, in running up big wagons based on shitfumes.
Who might
those
people be? Name names, please.

---
Flameaxe wrote:
Guardian wrote:Flameaxe -- nothing important came up until you were attacked?
Exactly.
Guardian wrote:Would you respond to my question -- nothing of importance to comment on came up, until you were attacked?
Flameaxe wrote:Exactly.
Unless -- This is your response?
Flameaxe wrote:Yes it was my response.
(the above quotes were truncated for emphasis and clarity, by me)

Flameaxe, that reeks of scum self-preservation. Nothing in this game was important to you at all until you came under attack? Not a single wagon, or comment, or attack by one player on another -- nothing else at all was important enough to comment on until you were attacked on a minor point by cicero?
Do not lynch me.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:34 pm

Post by cicero »

Guardian wrote:Cicero, so, you've been reading the game -- and even taking notes -- but didn't want to comment, and instead decided it would be better to wait until the dust settled?
Yes. This is an accurate restatement of what I explicitly said. I might add that on at least one occasion I foolishly tried to interject with a moderately lengthy response, forgot to cut it to clipboard, and had it destroyed by a delicious CPU quota error. Oh, I also asked a question to someone that completely ignored and washed away as I recall.
Hit Preview: Prima facia, cicero's n1 death speculation makes a little sense. But n1 death speculation is always iffy :\.
Totally iffy. Just not quite as iffy as "hey, he talked like a pirate!!!!"
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Guardian, think more....please.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by cicero »

Guardian wrote:
cicero wrote:Not at all. Im not interested, unlike some people in here, in running up big wagons based on shitfumes.
Who might
those
"OMG. He talked like a pirate."
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

cicero wrote:
Guardian wrote:
Who might
those
"OMG. He talked like a pirate."
Yarr. :)
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by cicero »

Guardian: Flameaxe is telling you that I never attacked him. You keep saying I did. Yet I did not. I attacked (if you can call it that :p) TSQ.

However, Flameaxe, your response is not enough because you certainly PERCEIVED an attack. And that's the only time you decided to speak up. So it isnt an answer.

You two on the same page now?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”