Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

but not admin scum? Why do you say that, cicero? Do you know who the admin scum are?

i'm dumping the rest of my food tonight, prolly aroound 9PM EST. Gorgon, post or perish. ^.^
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:23 am

Post by cicero »

Skruffs wrote:but not admin scum? Why do you say that, cicero? Do you know who the admin scum are?

i'm dumping the rest of my food tonight, prolly aroound 9PM EST. Gorgon, post or perish. ^.^
Gorgon throws consomme. Yamahako throws peas. Soup materials.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

Wow

Now, my question is, if the soup scum are so easily identifyable, what about the admin mafia makes them easily identifyable?

The secret lays in Battle Mage.

Food scum, if they don't want to be obliterated too early, probably want to try and kill admin maf tonight. ^.^
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cicero wrote:
Skruffs wrote:but not admin scum? Why do you say that, cicero? Do you know who the admin scum are?

Gorgon throws consomme. Yamahako throws peas. Soup materials.
in fairness, pretty much anything is a soup material. lol
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

not cream pies... or french friies...
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:21 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Yamahako wrote:1.) Skitzer was overly defensive, and was constantly saying he thought I was guilty - but didn't want to waste food - yet he basically never used any food. ABR hasn't actually commented on the game with his own thoughts. The entire time he was questioning what other people thought he should do.
2.) ABR (who has been replaced) is almost definetly scum. Skitzer may just be lazy. ABR has links to a, now, known scum.
3.) They basically stopped posting, I was intending to try and do a PBPA on ABR, but I was a Day late (night started earlier than I thought it would). Things have been unpredictable and hectic for me making it more difficult for me to post regularly.
4.) ABR, Tar, and Skitzer. Tar would give us the most information, ABR would be more of a sure thing.
5.) Because I figured if they were actually town they would comment on other things. Their argument left the realm of standard bickering and entered the absurd shortly before that post. It seemed more like a calculated measure that would insure one person was thought of as town Early on. I'd wager if they actually are in a mafia they are paired with Tar-scum which would balanced that many "cops" nicely.

how about you comment on the game yourself rather than continually ask questions and complain about lurkers? If you commit to statments I bet you'll get more participation - if that's your real goal (as opposed to just appearing town.) IGMEOY.

I'll do my best to get my ABR (now replaced) case up - but if you just view all his posts it should be obviously. Actively lurking is nearly always bad in my experience.
There are several problems with this post, but two stand out:

1) Your single-minded focus on ABR, and the logic that you're using (the unexplained "links to a known scum"). I think that you may actually be correct about ABR... but if so, it's because you're scum from the rival group who caught on to ABR after I brought up the player list theory. (I can't really consciously explain why, but when I looked at your recent attacks on ABR I was immediately reminded of my attack on Theopor (Replicator scum) as Gou'Ald scum in Stargate SG-1.)

2) You seem to think that Skitzer is a valid lynch candidate. Small problem there - Skitzer was lynched as vanilla town on Day 1, therefore lynching him again would be difficult at best.

Tarhalindur lynch candidates:

Skruffs - Despite the double innocents, I'm having difficultly accepting his play as pro-town for previously explained reasons.
Battle Mage - the early BM/Skruffs feud still concerns me (again, it reminds me of my attack on Theopor in SG-1, albeit not to the extent that Yamahako/ABR does) and the claim is somewhat suspect.

Yamahako - as much a gut read as anything, but his recent play is really pinging my scumdar for reasons explained above. I need to check and see how under-the-radar he's been, and whether the IIoA (Information Instead of Analysis) tell is applicable.

Gorgon - Very under-the-radar, adjacent to Lowell on the player list (though how valid that theory is remains to be seen).
This post is more than enough to warrant an 'alpha-strike'. As you think your investigations mean jack anyway, i dont think you'll be particularly bothered either way, right?

@Skruffs-care to make a list of EVERYONE'S food? Then i'll review the soup theory some more.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:22 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:I'm Not Saying that we should lynch BM, I'm just CONSTANTLY repeating that he is playing like SCUM BM trying to act like 'sterotypical TOWN BM"

Believe it or not I don't vote people just cuz I don't like them, I *DO* try to vote for the peopel who are likely to be SCUM.

Cicero: I am also NOT saying we should take the innocents as anything more than claimed innocents. But in the off chance that the cops are NOT naive, there is NO reason to kill the people they have cleared, NOT when there are SO MANY players that *aren't*... That makes sense to you, right?

Toss three french fries at Gorgon
You dont like me? :cry:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i should note, im getting slightly more town vibes from Skruffs atm. The only negative thing that sticks in my mind is his apparent attitude of not taking the game too seriously. Makes me feel uncomfortable...

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:59 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Battle Mage wrote:i should note, im getting slightly more town vibes from Skruffs atm. The only negative thing that sticks in my mind is his apparent attitude of not taking the game too seriously. Makes me feel uncomfortable...

BM
What game are you reading?
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by Korlash »

Flame wrote:What game are you reading?
You know he can't talk about on going games! :P
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by Gorgon »

Tar, I find it interesting that you should use the "IIoA tell" on me, when you got me mislynched as town recently in another game using the very same tell (that was actually the first time I heard of this tell). Not that I'm using it against you; I wasn't doing much good in that game - but still - I would think that this fact would give you second thoughts (btw, while the game is still ongoing, Tar and I are both dead in it).

Skruffs has de facto threatened an alpha strike against me, but he doesn't have much of an independent case against me, IMO. At least, not that he's stated out loud. There's the fact that I said I believed the masons are naive ... and not much else.

I want a full case against me from Skruffs, seeing that he's started to toss french fries at me already.

I will probably alpha-strike Yamahako. He's the best I got right now. I especially didn't like the way he put a lynched player on his suspicion list - you can't get sloppier than that. Of course, sloppiness is not necessarily the same as scumminess, but I think the correlation is there.

Although I must say that the lurkers are extremely annoying, and I suspect that scum hide among them. Yeah, I know that sounds like a cliche, but still ...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

As we stand, now, there are 9 and a half hours until teh day ends.

Gorgon, I think it's abit late in the day to be criticizing for someone saying they are going to alpha strike. If someone doesn't get lynched, they don't get lynched. I gave you your chance to claim or defend yourself and instead you jsut said that the reasons on you were weak. Well... if they are, they are. But they seem to be sticking, regardless. I hope you're scum; if you are town, then, well, sorry. The 'scum next to each other' theory not working seems to have taken the wind out of our sails.

My suggestion is a full name, food, and role claim tomorrow from everyone, especially if the consoumme turns out to be an accurate reading on Gorgon.

Wing French Fries at Gorgon

Splatter Gorgon with Harmburger

Douse Gorgon with apple juice

Spray Gorgon with Ketchup
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by Korlash »

Slingshops apple at Gorgon

Flings sharpened candycane at Goron

hits Goron on the head with an entire microwaveable diet lunch

I'm up for an alpha strike.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:28 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

WOW!!! I don't even need to take out the mop! Glad to see that civilization has mellowed your savage little hearts at last, and that we don't have to send anyone home covered in lunches.

Everyone to class, next bell on Feb 10, 9:00 Eastern Time.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:14 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Whoa, why the sad faces, I know, you must have heard the sad news. I fell very sorry having to tell you this, considering how well behaved you've been yesterday during lunch at the cafeteria.

First,
Skruffs
(as I loved to call her), the
Lunch Lady
, and a long-time friend of the students, has been bashed in the head. She's not quite herself anymore. She thinks she's Lunch Lady Godiva, and this morning she was looking for her horse on Packing Street stark naked. Now I'm stuck with mop duty, and supervisory duties during the lunch break. That's what happens when we ain't go no union.

Second,
Millie K. Fartinger
, nicknamed
ghulof
, was suspended for excessive explosions of noxious gases resulting from poor digestion of dairy products. Yes, this is now on her permanent record.

Third, last but not least, and most disturbingly,
George W. Grounded
, our
cicero
-like Principal, was found early this morning unconscious, and simmering gently in the potato and leek soup cook pot.

I hope these news aren't so depressing that you're unable to eat your lunches, and start throwing food at each other again.

Bon appétit!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Korlash »

Interesting... This requires a reread....

cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:32 am

Post by cicero »

Kinda strange to be dead since my PM clearly tells me I have nightkill immunity.

So bah. Go admin scum.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Korlash »

ha ha ha... Epic Phail.... Have to be a pretty bad player to die with imunity you know....

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by Gorrad »

And I'm dead...AGAIN! Bah, /in to replace
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by Korlash »

... your not dead....

now I'm confused...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by Korlash »

skruffs wrote:but not admin scum? Why do you say that, cicero? Do you know who the admin scum are?
BTW this made me laugh... *laughs*

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by Gorrad »

ghulof wrote:Yo. This is Gorrad's alt.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by Skruffs »

A horse!
A horse!
Free peeks at my withered knockers, for a horse!
(go town)
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by Korlash »

O.o oh snap... Skruffs put that back on... O.O ...

I've gone blind...

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

shit i misjudged the timing of yesterdays deadline. My suspicion of Tar stands, and is supported now by the fact that we have Godfathers, hence making cops of varying sanities pretty Bastard-Modish.
Also
FoS: Korlash
for post 1615.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10