Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Elmo »

Well, I meant apart from the lurkers, I might want to lynch MoS / Miztif. I don't think either of them have been lurking that much, relatively, although I could be wrong. (Certainly Miztif hasn't been very vocal, I think.)
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Miztef »

what? I'm lurking? Are you kidding?

your telling me that I lurk as much as Cephrir, Thin_man, Sir Tornado, phate. Heck, even Skitzer doesn't post that much.

Ok, I suppose I haven't been
that
vocal, but I'm definitely not a lurker. I just recently had a huge argument with trustgossip (post 582, 584, 586 597), as well as replied to a claim of being a lurker (post 633). None of these posts very short either (well, maybe 1 or 2). I mean, sure Mizzy posts a lot, but there is next to no content in the average post, elmo is better, and trustgossip has been quite the loudspeaker. Other then that though, I'm just as vocal as the average player.

What about Cephrir for example, he voted me out of the blue, with very little explanation. He has yet to post since then. Yet, I'm the best lurker vote?

Look at the content of Phate's last 5 posts. 6 lines total! 1 of which is the list of list voting. 5 posts back is page 22. In those 5 posts he manages to contradict himself by saying he doesn't like my plan (list voting), yet makes a list.

Or Thin_man, who has been pointed out as someone who has said obviously scummy things, and yet I'm the lurker vote?

and how about Sir Tornado has not posted since DEC 09, and yet I'm the lurker vote?!

This is horribly upsurd that your conclusion is to lynch me as the lurker vote. So much so that I feel the need to
vote: Mizzy
at this time. I can't see how a town player could make such a claim and see it as a pro-town act.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:47 am

Post by skitzer »

I do agree that SirT needs to post, but I do agree that we should lynch the person who hasn't posted the longest. (Not really, but I have a plan that goes in accordance with this.)
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Mizzy »

Miztef wrote:This is horribly upsurd that your conclusion is to lynch me as the lurker vote. So much so that I feel the need to
at this time. I can't see how a town player could make such a claim and see it as a pro-town act.
Wow, defensive much? I didn't vote you, FoS you, or anything...I ONLY expressed a preference between the two people Elmo mentioned. If you had bothered to read it, I already expressed a very very high interest in lurkerlynching Thin_Man...but of course, I don't think you actually noticed it.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:41 am

Post by TrustGossip »

Miztef wrote:what? I'm lurking? Are you kidding?

your telling me that I lurk as much as Cephrir, Thin_man, Sir Tornado, phate. Heck, even Skitzer doesn't post that much.

Ok, I suppose I haven't been
that
vocal, but I'm definitely not a lurker. I just recently had a huge argument with trustgossip (post 582, 584, 586 597), as well as replied to a claim of being a lurker (post 633). None of these posts very short either (well, maybe 1 or 2). I mean, sure Mizzy posts a lot, but there is next to no content in the average post, elmo is better, and trustgossip has been quite the loudspeaker. Other then that though, I'm just as vocal as the average player.

What about Cephrir for example, he voted me out of the blue, with very little explanation. He has yet to post since then. Yet, I'm the best lurker vote?

Look at the content of Phate's last 5 posts. 6 lines total! 1 of which is the list of list voting. 5 posts back is page 22. In those 5 posts he manages to contradict himself by saying he doesn't like my plan (list voting), yet makes a list.

Or Thin_man, who has been pointed out as someone who has said obviously scummy things, and yet I'm the lurker vote?

and how about Sir Tornado has not posted since DEC 09, and yet I'm the lurker vote?!

This is horribly upsurd that your conclusion is to lynch me as the lurker vote. So much so that I feel the need to
Someone turned the volume WAAAAY up on this post. Guess what? Your overcompensation is showing.

Unvote: Vote: Miztef
Compcrack

Basically crack.
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 am

Post by TrustGossip »

Also, props to Mizzy!

You again misinterpreted what's going on but in this case it provoked a very informative reaction!

You get a cookie!
Compcrack

Basically crack.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:45 am

Post by Elmo »

Miztif: Why do you believe it is more likely that Mizzy is scum than she is pro-town but either simply incorrect or disagreeing with you?

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Rishi »

skitzer wrote:I do agree that SirT needs to post, but I do agree that we should lynch the person who hasn't posted the longest. (Not really, but I have a plan that goes in accordance with this.)
Tell me more of this mysterious plan of yours.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by skitzer »

It's a secret plan, at least for now. I'll tell more later.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TrustGossip wrote:Also, props to Mizzy!

You again misinterpreted what's going on but in this case it provoked a very informative reaction!

You get a cookie!
*Takes the cookie* Thanks! Now can you explain how I misinterpreted things? I'm still learning, here.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Miztef overreacted, I think. Ironically enough, I think if he posts as much as the average player in this game, technically that'd count as lurking. Our activity sucks.
Permanent V/LA.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:49 pm

Post by Miztef »

Sure, I overreacted, but that was ridiculous. I don't care that there was no FoS or whatever, how do you logically conclude I'm the worst lurker when there are so many that, in the lurker sense, are hugely worse. God, I don't even care if you lynch me anymore, I'm sick of all these attacks against me. People just seem to decide I'm the most scummy.

How in the world, trustgossip, does my reaction make me scummy? That I overcompensated? Isn't that just better? I'm called out for being too lurky, and yet there are so many more lurker players then me that it's not even questionable in my mind.

and now, you
credit
to mizzy? My god, she didn't even try to do anything amazing, just just send out a random accusation at me, which is horribly flawed, and yet that's totally okay.

OoooOooOOoh, I'm overcompensating again in this post. oh god, better lynch me straight away, no way a frustrated town player could possibly do that!

I'll
unovte
though at least. I don't actually think mizzy is that scummy, but I think she came to an upsurd conclusion at least. Of course, no one really bothered to discuss my points on the actual lurkers.

Mizzy: you say you "only" expressed a difference between me and MoS...
Mizzy wrote:
Elmo wrote:I feel the need to QFT the entirety of TrustGossip's last post. Lurking really hurts the town, guys.

I rather like the idea of lynching lurkers.. I'll give it some more thought, I have a couple other people in mind (MoS / Miztif).
MoS DID at least give us some warning about his decreased activity and he IS trying when he can...I'd be more inclined to
a Miz (the other Miz) lurkerlynch.
To me, you clearly implied me as the lurkerlynch. You also implied my lurkiness is worse because MoS warned of decreased activity. I did see that you wanted thin_man lurkerlynched, and that's why it shocked me even more when you implied I was the best lurkerlynch.

Blah, I'm just rambling in this post now, I'm gonna need some time to clear my head. You'll probably arbitrarily decide to lynch me by then of course, but whatever.
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by TrustGossip »

Miztef? Why do you have emotions?

This is Mafia.

We don't have those here.
Compcrack

Basically crack.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:13 pm

Post by Elmo »

Mizzy: Please analyse posts 651 and 661 in detail and give an opinion of Miztif?

I should probably say that I'm all in favour of random accusations, even if they're totally wrong. That is kind of what day 1 mostly consists of for a while, I think.

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:20 pm

TrustGossip wrote:Miztef? Why do you have emotions?

This is Mafia.

We don't have those here.
I have emotions. That's why I'm quitting the site. Cuz some people are jackasses.
Permanent V/LA.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:50 am

Post by Mizzy »

Miztef wrote:Mizzy: you say you "only" expressed a difference between me and MoS...
Mizzy wrote:
Elmo wrote:I feel the need to QFT the entirety of TrustGossip's last post. Lurking really hurts the town, guys.

I rather like the idea of lynching lurkers.. I'll give it some more thought, I have a couple other people in mind
(MoS / Miztif)
MoS DID at least give us some warning about his decreased activity and he IS trying when he can...
I'd be more inclined
to a Miz (the other Miz) lurkerlynch.
To me, you clearly implied me as the lurkerlynch. You also implied my lurkiness is worse because MoS warned of decreased activity. I did see that you wanted thin_man lurkerlynched, and that's why it shocked me even more when you implied I was the best lurkerlynch.
I bolded the important part for you, where Elmo mentioned two specific names:
(MoS / Miztif)
and I replied with my post talking about ONLY those two names. I said, about you, that I'd be more inclined to a Miztef lynch because out of those two names, you would be the person I'd rather see lynched. I didn't say I'd be more inclined to see you lynched overall, just out of those two names. Perhaps I should have been clearer, but I didn't see the need to be.
Miztef wrote:...how do you logically conclude I'm the worst lurker when there are so many that, in the lurker sense, are hugely worse. God, I don't even care if you lynch me anymore, I'm sick of all these attacks against me. People just seem to decide I'm the most scummy.
I didn't say you were the "worst" lurker...I already had said who I thought was. Calm down, boy! As for being sick of attacks, that's kind of how the game is, isn't it?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:52 am

Post by Mizzy »

Elmo wrote:Mizzy: Please analyse posts 651 and 661 in detail and give an opinion of Miztif?

I should probably say that I'm all in favour of random accusations, even if they're totally wrong. That is kind of what day 1 mostly consists of for a while, I think.
Oh cripes, do I HAVE to? The last time you asked me specifically to analyze someone, same person to I think though I'd have to check, everyone was all, "YEAH! Let's kill him!"

Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:35 am

Post by Miztef »

alright, sorry, I blew that out of proportions. I just thought by "lurkerlynch" you meant best lurker to lynch.

@trustgossip: well, I for one like emotions (not appeal to emotions, just emotions) because they make the game a lot less stale then a bunch of number crunching and logical deductions. Heck, everyone plays with emotion, it's just not obviously present in every post. If your now accusing me of being scum based on having emotions... then just, wow.

@mizzy: It's amusing that you don't want to analyze me, yet the post just before was exclusively about me.

@elmo: I agree with random accusations, but I thought Mizzy's in particular was not random but rather a direct attack at me for being a lurker. Trustgossip and Cephrir's I'm sure wasn't actually random, but I'm upset that no one cared at all about Cephrir's vote on me, and I don't like Trustgossip's because he voted me for some I can't really defend against, because it isn't actually a scummy thing (having an emotional outburst). Or at least, I can't defend it in a logical way, because I was just being a bit upset there.

@MoS: that's too bad that your leaving due to assholes.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:00 am

Post by Mizzy »

Miztef wrote:@mizzy: It's amusing that you don't want to analyze me, yet the post just before was exclusively about me.
Well there's a difference between addressing you directly and giving a full analysis on posts of yours. I did that once before when Elmo asked and I really didn't like the outcome.

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:49 am

I'm suspicious of the way Elmo keeps asking Mizzy to analyze posts for him. He implies that there is something to be found in a post and then sends someone off to find out what it is, without having to do any of the work himself. It's a good way to send people on a wild goose chase without having to be responsible for the results.
Permanent V/LA.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by Elmo »

At the moment, I feel a bit like if I don't ask people to scumhunt, they won't. I also think getting people to analyse each other is potentially more revealing than just stating my opinion. I do see how you could view it that way, but I took care to give my own opinion afterwards, last time, which was somewhat different from Mizzy's. I'm tempted to add something snippy about people avoiding responsibility for their actions and the FaerieLord wagon, but I suspect that would be flogging a dead horse.

Why do you suspect analysing Miztif would be a wild goose chase, MoS?

Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by Phate »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm suspicious of the way Elmo keeps asking Mizzy to analyze posts for him. He implies that there is something to be found in a post and then sends someone off to find out what it is, without having to do any of the work himself.
It's a good way to send people on a wild goose chase without having to be responsible for the results.
Bullshit.

Asking someone what's up with someone else's post is at least as good as pointing it out yourself. If there's nothing to be found in a post, they'll tell you so - it won't send them on a "wild goose chase". Besides, looking at past posts is scumhunting.

You know this. Why am I having to tell you this?
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by TrustGossip »

Elmo wrote:At the moment, I feel a bit like if I don't ask people to scumhunt, they won't.
I have to admit this is true. I already expended a lot of my energy that was summoned up through my initial re-read on the arguments a few pages before. My memory is already beginning to fade for those who are not a select few "key players" in my mind.

No, Elmo, I won't give out these names. My posts should have made those individuals clear.

Phate: Why exactly is MoS one of the only people in this game that can prompt you to post an opinion?

MoS: Why is this exact same thing true with you and Miztef?
Compcrack

Basically crack.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by Phate »

When logical players use crap logic, it's notable enough for me to post for. Also, the likelihood of my posting increases as we near the weekend. Also, I don't like him.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Phate wrote:
When logical players use crap logic
it's notable enough for me to post for. Also, the likelihood of my posting increases as we near the weekend. Also,
I don't like him.
Fun with text editing!

IGMEOY: Phate.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”