OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:10 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I didn't say you wanted one, I said you DIDN'T, and that is what was pinging my scumdar.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by armlx »

So, oEJo, the joke is you want us to forgive you for backtracking on forgiving someone for backtracking?
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
oEJo
oEJo
Goon
oEJo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by oEJo »

Yep.
Just call me EJ.
timmytuttut31
timmytuttut31
Goon
timmytuttut31
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by timmytuttut31 »

ya, oEJo is taking back a mistake he made then attacking someone for contradicting himself. sounds kinda suspicious to me.
oEJo
oEJo
Goon
oEJo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by oEJo »

How so?
Just call me EJ.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:04 pm

Post by armlx »

By retracting your statement about letting my take back slide, you are in effect attacking me for it by doing the same thing.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:44 pm

Post by angelmouse »

oEJo, i have a problem with your backtracking. I pointed out earlier that you have been eagerly on the Spot waggon and not one comment on armlx other than "he made a mistake". Please see post 198 since you have still not commented on it properly. Now you are retracting that because
you
made a mistake. Legitimate mistake or scum backtracking.....latter is far more plausible for me so I am very happy with my vote.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:56 am

Post by angelmouse »

armlx wrote:By retracting your statement about letting my take back slide, you are in effect attacking me for it by doing the same thing.
He has
never
attacked you, thats the point. When you were in the firing range he ignored you and focused on Spot like he had tunnel vision. I'm fine with him thinking Spot is scum, but to not comment on anyone else is strange when there were other suspects, namely you, being mentioned. He then defended you to Farside about your "mistake". That made my scum scenses tingle. Now he is saying his defence of you was a "mistake".

There has been no attack to you, more defence and backracking whcih you have also done.

I get the feeling he defended you as you are partners and now you are both trying to distance yourselves. Smells off to me.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:57 am

Post by Adel »

votecount as of post 257

with 12 alive, 7 will lynch before deadline

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚
¬Greasy Spot
: 5 : DoctorJimmy, Killah Nine, Phate, farside22, OhGodMyLife
armlx
: 1 : Greasy Spot
farside22
: 1 : armlx,
timmytuttut88
: 1 : Thorbjorn
oEJo
: 1 : angelmouse

not voting
: 2 :Rosso Carne, timmytuttut88, oEJo

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚
Day 1's deadline is February 19

I'll send out the requested prods this afternoon when I have time.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:18 am

Post by armlx »

angelmouse wrote:
armlx wrote:By retracting your statement about letting my take back slide, you are in effect attacking me for it by doing the same thing.
He has
never
attacked you, thats the point. When you were in the firing range he ignored you and focused on Spot like he had tunnel vision. I'm fine with him thinking Spot is scum, but to not comment on anyone else is strange when there were other suspects, namely you, being mentioned. He then defended you to Farside about your "mistake". That made my scum scenses tingle. Now he is saying his defence of you was a "mistake".

There has been no attack to you, more defence and backracking whcih you have also done.

I get the feeling he defended you as you are partners and now you are both trying to distance yourselves. Smells off to me.
To me at least it seems like a precursor to letting him wagon me when GS inevitably isn't lynched. However, if he were trying to set that up it's a really awkward time to do so, though I guess if he did it a page earlier he would be being too obvious.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:33 am

Post by angelmouse »

armlx wrote:
angelmouse wrote:
He has
never

To me at least it seems like a precursor to letting him wagon me when GS inevitably isn't lynched. However, if he were trying to set that up it's a really awkward time to do so, though I guess if he did it a page earlier he would be being too obvious.
There has been NO attack on you by him?!?! he has defended you. He has had no comment on your play style, no comment on you AT ALL all game other than his defence of you. Actually all he has done all game is jump on a spot waggon, (the first one), jump off it but actively stay on Spots case, then defended you against Farside and then said he "made a mistake".

You are trying wwwwaaaayyyyy to hard to now distance yourself from him, after you paired yourself together, by saying that he is attacking you, when he naver has. you made mistake, oEJo backed you up, then he made mistake, now you say he attacking you?!?!

You are trying to hard to make me think you arne't linked and all you are doing is make me think you are in it together

Major FOS armlx
Vote stays on oEJo though.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:09 am

Post by farside22 »

You know this is giving me a headache. oEJo back tracks his statement after it is brought up that I was being hard on armlx. Armix feels that oEjo is back tracking (I agree) and is arguing with him (disagree). oEJo sounds like he is just trying to defend himself, however I think something seemed off about the whole thing and the interaction between oEJo and Armix. Armix has been more vocal about things I feel oEJo is flying under the radar. Something tells me anglemouse is right and I like her thought process. Plus my gut just tells me that oEJo is scum.
Unvote: vote: oEJo
FOS: Armix
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:31 am

Post by armlx »

Angelmouse: My point is that what he did was the first step towards being able to freely wagon me.

Anyways, should have done this 3 posts ago.

Unvote, Vote oeJo, FOS Farside

My vote on Farside was definitely slightly OMGUS, but I still think there was valid reasoning behind it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Angelmouse: My point is that what he did was the first step towards being able to freely wagon me.

My vote on Farside was definitely slightly OMGUS, but I still think there was valid reasoning behind it.
Please read what OMGL said in regards to GS comment. Then come back and try and say that again. :roll: Basically same thought process said differently. Plus you haven't disputed what I stated against you at all. Nice try at sticking a knife in with nothing to really back it up.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by armlx »

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:Angelmouse: My point is that what he did was the first step towards being able to freely wagon me.

Please read what OMGL said in regards to GS comment. Then come back and try and say that again. :roll: Basically same thought process said differently. Plus you haven't disputed what I stated against you at all. Nice try at sticking a knife in with nothing to really back it up.
Which GS comment? The responses I see have 0 to do with anything I said. If you are referring to me being on your case for attacking GS, I'm referring to the earlier thing where you vote him for wanting to attack lurkers.

I haven't disputed what your original reasons for attacking me were correct. I made a dumb vote on GS, and I indeed removed it once I realized it was dumb. I have said this 3-4 times now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

You FOSed me for the reason bellow. (Which I explained what I was doing in the early stages. You never once said anything about my first vote against him.
armlx wrote: While I still think Farside is scum thats just wagon hopping, at least she is contributing to a realistic discussion.
Big FOS Timmytuttut for the above reasons, most likely changing to a vote based on his next response
Then you voted for me after I voted for GS, but still say it was because of your original thought about my wagon hoping.
Oh and someone asked you about how come I'm not on GS bandwagon and you stated:
Hardly. Jumping on the GS wagon without following valid reasoning would be the worst thing for scum to do. It's a lot easier for them to divert the attention from him today and just follow up on the suspicions from D1 on D2 or 3.
I vote for GS for a valid reason and you vote for me. So either way in your book I'm scum right?
Let me know when you stick to one fact against me as your reason you think I'm scum.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by Phate »

Watch how quick armlx is to hop onto the next non-GS wagon.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

Phate wrote:Watch how quick armlx is to hop onto the next non-GS wagon.
:lol: Phate wins.

I saw it too. I'm just feeling very annoyed with him so everything looks scummie and I just need to cool off right now.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

So are people finally beginning to agree with me that armlx is a good lynch? The only reason I stopped voting him is because it seemed like everyone was letting him slide for his scummy play in favor of taking GS out today, but I'd still prefer an armlx lynch if its a possibility.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by Phate »

GS first. armlx tomorrow. I've changed my mind about TTT.

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by armlx »

Phate wrote:Watch how quick armlx is to hop onto the next non-GS wagon.
You can't really say that when I was arguing against oEJO before it was really a wagon
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by Phate »

Sure I can. You argued against him, but didn't actually vote until someone else did... and you voted RIGHT after someone else did. That's scummy as hell.

timmytuttut31
timmytuttut31
Goon
timmytuttut31
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by timmytuttut31 »

first of all i
mod:
i dont think i ever took my vote off amrlx if i did
vote:armlx
. Second of all i don't think oEJo is as scummy as armlx so i agree that we should get armlx first if he is scum (which he probably is) we should see what oEJo has to say. As for GS he is probably either a really confused towny or scum. (most liely the second option.)
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by Adel »

votecount as of post 273

with 12 alive, 7 will lynch before deadline

¬Greasy Spot
: 4 : DoctorJimmy, Killah Nine, Phate, OhGodMyLife
oEJo
: 3 : angelmouse, farside22, armix
armlx
: 2 : Greasy Spot, timmytuttut88
timmytuttut88
: 1 : Thorbjorn

not voting
: 2 :Rosso Carne, oEJo

Day 1's deadline is February 19

Thorbjorn has been prodded
oEJo
oEJo
Goon
oEJo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:38 am

Post by oEJo »

I'm extremely confused towards the case against me. I have a feeling it's quite a bit of misunderstanding, mostly from my end.
Just call me EJ.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”