Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 344, Lapsa wrote:
In post 341, Ginngie wrote:I think Lapsa is trying to dig out scum reads out of me but that is just a waste of time for me until like day 7 of Day 1, sorry not sorry but personal philosophy :]
that's brave
In post 346, Ginngie wrote:what's brave?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 349, Vifam wrote:I was saying that that was a fair point
I know

read the thread and let us know what you think
abcedminded
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

@Vifam - strongest scumread is Crush but I need to reevaluate. Gonna reread soon.

@Ginn - you're missing the point. Lots of people have personal philosophies. They shouldn't have a place in mafia. Your approach in particular makes winning (as town) much more difficult than it needs to be.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Egg »

I was gonna ask for Vifam's thoughts but lapsa's post works too.

Ginngie, can you be more specific on why you don't want to give scum reads yet?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 346, Ginngie wrote:what's brave?
your refusal to share reads

did you seriously assume it's me digging?

can tolerate you so hard that your nose starts bleeding.
30+ pages in a blink of an eye
abcedminded
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Theta's probably second strongest scumread. Plat third.
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Lore »

lynching transcend seems dumb for what was essentially a joke.

egg gives me townfeels at this point but idk theres not that much info yet

PMysterious seemed too literal when the game started, obviously pisskop has been scum before but does that lie matter or was it a joke that was blown out of proportion. but then later i think PM did some pretty good analysis on gamma so idk

I like WM explanation of transcend's meme vote (232). that makes sense to me, even though i think it was a dumb joke in the first place.

I think overall the lazer focus/L-4 on gamma is a bit fast, too fast for a wagon imo. my top scum reads are crush for avoiding voting and gin for being weird about scum reads but its still v early
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Lapsa »

I'm declaring protest of silence until Ginngie shares her reads

VOTE: Ginngie

go ahead and waste #6 and a town vote
abcedminded
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 356, Lore wrote:lynching transcend seems dumb for what was essentially a joke.

PMysterious seemed too literal when the game started, obviously pisskop has been scum before but does that lie matter or was it a joke that was blown out of proportion. but then later i think PM did some pretty good analysis on gamma so idk

I like WM explanation of transcend's meme vote (232). that makes sense to me, even though i think it was a dumb joke in the first place.

I think overall the lazer focus/L-4 on gamma is a bit fast, too fast for a wagon imo. my top scum reads are crush for avoiding voting and gin for being weird about scum reads but its still v early
I don't agree with everything in this post, but I like it for a town post. Not afraid to take solid stances. My one question is about the gamma wagon. You said it's fast, but I can't quite tell what your opinions on that are. Are you townreading gamma? Are you scumreading anyone for their vote on him?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

@Lapsa - what do you think of Theta?
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Lore »

im not really scum reading anyone for voting on him, i think he has posted some scummy things but im not convinced on him yet and i think its possible scum is urging along the wagon because its easy. idk, i need to observe more to decide how i think about him, i dont townread gamma, he is like null scum to me. could be a neutral....
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 358, Egg wrote:
In post 356, Lore wrote:lynching transcend seems dumb for what was essentially a joke.

I don't agree with everything in this post, but I like it for a town post. Not afraid to take solid stances.
I had the opposite reaction. Positions aren't strong. Reads on Egg and PM are qualified with "idk." And mostly regurgitates safe positions that others have articulated.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

@Lore - what happened to your read on Mutton?
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Lore »

In post 361, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 358, Egg wrote:

I don't agree with everything in this post, but I like it for a town post. Not afraid to take solid stances.
I had the opposite reaction. Positions aren't strong. Reads on Egg and PM are qualified with "idk." And mostly regurgitates safe positions that others have articulated.
what can i say, im indescive first day. i like to examine things before i come to firmer positions but i figured i should at least get some of my ideas out there before the thread gets away from me.

y'all post fast....

pedit: i still dont like mutton and i still think his posts are annoying but he hasnt done much to give me stuff to go on yet. he has nice rhymes, i couldnt do that with my reads for sure, but other than that idk. he ahsnt been as annoying as his first two posts were since then so thats good.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

@Lore - thoughts on Crush/Theta?
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Lore »

i agree with a lot of what crush has posted especially with it being a dumb way to lynch someone without more information. Their posts feel town to me right now.

Theta is nothing to me at this point, they've hardly posted at all.
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Lore »

i dont know if crush's posts feel town cause i agree with them so i tried to ignore that and see what that did for me but overall their posts seem pretty logical and like they are in towns best interests so thats where ill stay right now
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Lore »

@4t, why does it look like you also voted for lapsa on the VC analysis? did i miss that post somehow? I dont remember seeing you vote for them...
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I never voted Lapsa. That's an error.

Theta's posts are insanely awkward. If he's town, I'd be very surprised.
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Lore »

just making sure 4t
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Egg »

Lore, see that's what I don't get. Usually having an issue with the speed of a wagon means you think scum are pushing it. But if you aren't scumreading anyone on the wagon, why point out how fast it is?

Fourtrouble, I was reading those both as being town reads. Maybe lore didn't seem confident, but that's ok. Lack of confidence can mean uncertainty which imples a lack of knowledge about alignments which is town. I also don't see it as just being safe reads like you say. A town read of pmyst is borderline between safe and not. Ginngie seems like the type of player who may push back on a scum read. And even the transcend stance (while yes it's been said by a select few) is mostly against the grain. Lore also gave two scum reads and neither is the two lead wagons so she's not afraid to be different. I really liked the post.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Egg »

lore wrote:my top scum reads are crush for avoiding voting 
lore wrote:i agree with a lot of what crush has posted especially with it being a dumb way to lynch someone without more information. Their posts feel town to me right now.
Wait did I miss something?
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Lore »

i am not necessarily scum reading anyone YET but i do have my eye on the people on the wagon already. I think the latter half of the votes get progressively more suspicious just because its so fast and i haven't seen anything that makes me think the evidence is THAT strong yet. That being said, i dont yet have strong enough reads to be able to say so-and-so is SCUM because they voted GAMMA. its just a thing im keeping an eye on right now.

pedit: no you are right sorry i am an idiot: i think crush not voting is scummy, but rereading their posts i guess i do agree with what they saying. i think withholding their vote is weird tho at this point in the day when they have clearly been active.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

@Lore - in you say Crush is your strongest scumread, then in you say he's town. What changed between those 9 posts?
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Lore »

read my previous post... im just an idiot and this is the largest game ive ever played with relative strangers. it is odd to me that you asked me about crush right after i had posted opinions on them but thats the explanation. i think i agree with the posts they have made but find their lack of vote relatively scummy. i dont have super strong reads on anyone at this point

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”