Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm not gonna vote until I give this game the adequate time it deserves to catch up tomorrow. Seeing how I missed something as simple as that means I'm being lazy. I will catch up tomorrow afternoon and attempt to scum hunt.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Mod confirmed the most useless town. Scum won"t even NK watch.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

VOTE: fourtrouble
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 601, Ginngie wrote:kinda think massive voting lapsa was a dumbtell for town
no. too easy
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 608, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Tchill is town

FourTrouble is lean scum
scumhunting much
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Lapsa »

@Transcend what's your read on Crush?
abcedminded
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Post by Transcend »

kinda detached from this game kinda sorta really behind bluh
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Post by Transcend »

if you ask me from what i've read now, i'd say mafia but that could change upon reading the pages i haven't read
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You'll get a vote count in about 12 hours from this post.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Crush
Crush
Goon
Crush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Crush »

In post 624, Egg wrote:
In post 619, Crush wrote:@Egg, does posting fluff/not posting give players town cred?
No.
Why are Penguin, Vifam and Platinum so high up your list?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Transcend »

ok yh 619 gross

keepiing vote

lore is als prob scum
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:42 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Anyone here know the difference between town/scum ABR?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:45 am

Post by massive »

In post 584, Lapsa wrote:
In post 577, massive wrote: Yeah under no circumstances have I said I have a strong townread on him. I just said I don't want to ever lynch him. Pure entertainment value is pretty limited in some of these games and you gotta take it where you get it.
ugly backtracking
Quote me saying I townread him.
In post 590, Theta Alpine wrote:massive
albert b rampage
why are you voting a mod-confirmed townie
To see who would try and back it up. You knew someone was going to forget and just see the wagon and go for it. I assume ABR the same but he could actually want you lynched, your style is atrocious. Thanks for confirming my scumread Tchill though.

VOTE: Tchill
In post 601, Ginngie wrote:kinda think massive voting lapsa was a dumbtell for town
Well that's mean. I'm old, not senile. And I'm trying to be more crafty.

===

Egg, what purpose do you think scum-Mutton has for continuing to entertain us (or at least me)? Do you think his reads are otherwise obscured by it?

FourTrouble, I have a little experience with ABR but I'd probably say "give me a couple days" and then I can go back and look at previous games. I have seen both halves, I do know that.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Lore »

so everyone jumped on transcend for voting lapsa as a rvs on post 1 where it was clear it would never happen. where are all the votes on abr and massive? do they get a pass because lapsa did the stupid quote-pyramid-spam?

mutton: lol you are SO focused on me, my vote is only on you at this point because i haven't seen a better place to put it.

[unv][/unv]

does that make you feel better? I still think you are focused on me because of OMGUS and nothing you have said has convinced me otherwise. I have my eye on you still.

Tchill: i think its kinda scummy that you didn't even read the VERY FIRST POST once the game started. Thats not some weird modconfirmed town in the middle of a page like 400 posts in, it was post 1.
In post 406, FourTrouble wrote:I dunno how anyone could get to this point in the game and not townread me.
I dont like this post. It really rubs me the wrong way.

idk, i need to do a reread, so much shitposting to wade through and i dont even have my tall boots on....
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Lore »

UNVOTE:

dammit i am terrible at the markdown on the site. try this for my last post.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 523, PMysterious wrote:
In post 521, Tchill13 wrote:Pmysterious just seems like they were trying too hard to read into stuff. What's so scummy about gamma or transcendence again? Ik their wagons were built up but I didn't see any good reasoning behind either one other. I thought they were both a product of rvs.
Let's see, the reason Gamma is being seen as scummy is because of his constant overreactions, to the point to where he seems like he has something to hide, maybe the fact that he is scum. Don't believe me on that? Then I suggest that maybe you just don't plead for the Fifth Amendment in a Mafia game (or for those not in America, the right to remain silent).
Specifically the right to not testify against myself
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 550, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 414, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 161, PMysterious wrote:Reading through, and oh my goodness, Gamma really seems scummy this game.
In post 98, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 61, Egg wrote:I think it's the exclamation point.
Really an exclamation point makes you scumread me? How would you prefer I wrote it? The exclamation point adds a specific tone I was aiming for.
A case of overreaction. This post felt really unnecessary, as most of us likely know what you were trying to get across to begin with. Maybe it just felt "a little forced". More on that after the next quote.
In post 51, Gamma Emerald wrote:Lame entrance. Feels a bit forced.
VOTE: platinum
This was kinda just more so rude than anything. A post just saying hello is just a post saying hello. I know this is Mafia and all, but this early in the game, we barely know each other. It's almost as if you're just looking for a reason to try and lynch someone to save your behind for a night.
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 57, Egg wrote:I don't like either pmyst's or gamma's reaction to lapsa being confirmed town. Pmyst commenting on it being "quick" feels like he wasn't happy about it. Gamma is the exact opposite, seeming to exaggarate his happiness. It's weird how both initially took pisskop's "always town" comment so seriously too. Both players have made a post I liked though (26 and 33).

Fourtrouble, why should we lynch transcend?
And why does pmyst feel town?
(I see you retracted that)

Not a fan of pisskop buddying to ABR.

Tchill, why the naked vote on transcend?

Whymafia is coming off nervous, but also noticed a couple of the same things I did.

Gamma, what is forced about saying hi?

Theta, care to elaborate on your "reasons"?

Texcat, why don't you seem happy with a confirmed town?

Vote Gamma
Why are you asking me what's forced about it? Fifth Amendment bitch!
I was happy to start what seemed like an exciting game.
Well, this seems like another case of an overreaction. Plus, pleading Fifth Amendment in a game of Mafia really doesn't work.

I'm no expert at Mafia, but overreacting to people voting you or asking you questions of this type really does not scream town at all. That, and the completely jerkish move against someone who just wanted to say "hi" really doesn't help favors.

My vote against you was originally an RV, but now I'm sticking to my guns and saying that you are most definitely scum. My vote on you stays, unless you can convince me otherwise. So, please do tell, what reason do you have on a simple "hi" being so forced?
My platinum vote was to see who'd needlessly pick at it
You read too much into it, looks forced
VOTE: PMysterious
What seems forced about it? It seems genuine to me. I never understood the argument of calling something forced, and therefore the creator is scum. Town needs to analyze posts, do they not? You just dismissed her argument without saying anything specific
Reading into it too much also goes for the fifth amendment post
PM seems to be trying to pick on small bullshit in my ISO
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 559, Lapsa wrote:
In post 557, Transcend wrote:Tchill is town
and I think you are scum

feels as if our reads never has any kind of intersection
In post 560, WhyMafia wrote:I don't see how TChill is town
Stop fucking walling
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 581, Lapsa wrote:
In post 579, FourTrouble wrote:We're not lynching Lapsa.
posts like this proves my point

discussing me or my behavior will lead town nowhere

Albert initiated that hence the scumread
Agreed
massive is in my "ignore because not paying attention" pile now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 593, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 580, texcat wrote:
In post 535, pisskop wrote:Texcat never seems to.

I remember catching an otherwise neutral texccat in a nightless because of their login time when they shot a guy.
I'd forgotten about that. Now I'm pissed off all over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ABR and Massive are both voting for Lapsa. Will the Transcend voters move over to ABR or Massive now?
Abr or massive? What about lapsa? That's a wagon I can get behind.

VOTE: lapsa
Holy fucking shit
<Embrace The Void>

texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:20 am

Post by texcat »

A quick look back at TChill shows that his 2nd post was:
In post 65, Tchill13 wrote:Lapsa is confirmed town? Did I miss something?
I'd say the answer is Yeah, you did miss something. No one answered at the time, and I guess TChill never bothered to figure it out. He definitely goes in the not paying attention pile.

Massive now claims that he was running some sort of gambit by voting Lapsa. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Lore »

In post 645, texcat wrote:A quick look back at TChill shows that his 2nd post was:
In post 65, Tchill13 wrote:Lapsa is confirmed town? Did I miss something?
I'd say the answer is Yeah, you did miss something. No one answered at the time, and I guess TChill never bothered to figure it out. He definitely goes in the not paying attention pile.

Massive now claims that he was running some sort of gambit by voting Lapsa. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

why didn't he read back at THAT point though. on page 20+ it seems like a forgetful scum.... it could just be a VI though but it still is ridiculous either way
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:28 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I can't remember if mafia daytalk is standard on mafiascum - if it is, Tchill's probably town. No point to feign ignorance that long.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:31 am

Post by MuttonChopMagic »

In post 638, Lore wrote:so everyone jumped on transcend for voting lapsa as a rvs on post 1 where it was clear it would never happen. where are all the votes on abr and massive? do they get a pass because lapsa did the stupid quote-pyramid-spam?

mutton: lol you are SO focused on me, my vote is only on you at this point because i haven't seen a better place to put it.

[unv][/unv]

does that make you feel better? I still think you are focused on me because of OMGUS and nothing you have said has convinced me otherwise. I have my eye on you still.

Tchill: i think its kinda scummy that you didn't even read the VERY FIRST POST once the game started. Thats not some weird modconfirmed town in the middle of a page like 400 posts in, it was post 1.
In post 406, FourTrouble wrote:I dunno how anyone could get to this point in the game and not townread me.

idk, i need to do a reread, so much shitposting to wade through and i dont even have my tall boots on....
this is caught scum one hundred percent lol
someone help me wagon him im alone yall
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Lore »

In post 648, MuttonChopMagic wrote:
In post 638, Lore wrote:so everyone jumped on transcend for voting lapsa as a rvs on post 1 where it was clear it would never happen. where are all the votes on abr and massive? do they get a pass because lapsa did the stupid quote-pyramid-spam?

[unv][/unv]

this is caught scum one hundred percent lol
someone help me wagon him im alone yall
no one is wagoning with you because im not caught scum because i am not scum.

you got on me like my 2nd or 3rd post because "all of them were about you" but you are now on post like 25 and 3/4 of them have been about me. much tunnel very wow

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”