FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:10 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1223, massive wrote:Also, how many of those associatives have to be town before Theta is town? If it's not a two-way street, then I'm super confused.
They could all be town and Theta still scum.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Lapsa »

Transcend is scum
abcedminded
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:14 am

Post by FourTrouble »

What's interesting is that I said the word "association" and suddenly a bunch of players started saying I was setting up chains when I did no such thing. They're not taking the time to understand what I'm saying, just seeing buzzwords and making assumptions.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:15 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1226, Lapsa wrote:Transcend is scum
Yeah, maybe. I've been getting that vibe too. Need to reread him.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:19 am

Post by massive »

The problem is that you're trying to use corroborative evidence to prove something that's OPINION. It's your interpretation of Theta's playstyle. If you can prove that Theta has a different style when scum or town, then you need to do that. Otherwise you're just "proving" something that only you believe. Posting style is NAI. Activity is NAI.

You're way too tryhard here to be scum. But you're going about this the wrong way IMHO.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1200, Ginngie wrote:I know you analyzed the beginning posts and Theta said this game was a backburner game. I'm more interested in what you think of Theta's current posting instead of just what was in the beginning since people don't change alignments.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre only putting a value on them because youre using Day 01 preflip associations. Those are best left entirely alone day 01 so they can buildup naturally.

The best way to ruin the formation of something is to point it out.

If your opinion is theta is scum, and could be scum with any number of people, you dont lynch them to id their partner. You lynch them because theyre scummy.

You wont learn who the P is because they could have several Ps? Both in the way of several partners and several potential singular partners.

You dont learn anything by lynching them because they could be partners with x y or z. You learn that they are scum by lynching them for being scummy.

On day one, never lynch for preflips. Justify a scumread on them and then we lynch along a graph of scumminess to infogain.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:22 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1229, massive wrote:The problem is that you're trying to use corroborative evidence to prove something that's OPINION. It's your interpretation of Theta's playstyle. If you can prove that Theta has a different style when scum or town, then you need to do that. Otherwise you're just "proving" something that only you believe. Posting style is NAI. Activity is NAI.
All reads are opinions. That doesn't mean corroborating evidence isn't valuable.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:24 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I disagree with pisskop's approach. On that basis, I'd also be willing to bet my accuracy on D1 is significantly better than pisskop's.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:24 am

Post by massive »

It's only "evidence" if it relates to facts. Otherwise it's just "an additional opinion."

But I can be left out of this. Let's go back to lynching Tchill.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1233, FourTrouble wrote:I disagree with pisskop's approach. On that basis, I'd also be willing to bet my accuracy on D1 is significantly better than pisskop's.
Swing that dick out a little harder?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Can you tie it in a knot
can you tie it in a bow
can you throw it over your shoulder
tote it like a radio
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:26 am

Post by massive »

Look at pisskop getting into the rap game.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1233, FourTrouble wrote:I disagree with pisskop's approach. On that basis, I'd also be willing to bet my accuracy on D1 is significantly better than pisskop's.
Spoiler: This statement in a nutshell
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I loled
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Its really not a contest though.

Its just that my approach, lynching based on actual facts, is more objective.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:29 am

Post by pisskop »

We dont do preflips. And it seems to have gotten people to challenge you about it.

Why arent you willing to accept any number of scum or nullreaads as potential hangedmen?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1234, massive wrote:It's only "evidence" if it relates to facts. Otherwise it's just "an additional opinion."

But I can be left out of this. Let's go back to lynching Tchill.
Pretty sure massive is town for tunneling me so hard. I've tried to explain it man. I voted transcend and lapsa to start wagons early for in in rvs. You don't have enough reasons in rvs. You just do it. You're claim that it was you're plan for someone to forget is laughable IMHO. Go read lapsa's iso up until I voted him and tell me you think he's town without knowing he's mod confirmed town. 2 or 3 people have complained about his play already. I honestly thought his posts didn't make a lot of sense and I wanted a wagon on him. That's all there is to it.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Tchill13 »

*no reason in rvs
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:36 am

Post by WhyMafia »

I honestly think Tchill is town
He's made dumb mistakes, not scum mistakes
I see little scum motivation in his ISO posts

It's honestly stupid to push a lynch on him
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:37 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Alright, Theta's recent posting:
In post 1070, Theta Alpine wrote:alright i am going to try a new and novel thing for me and give my read on a person every post since i seem cursed to never produce an actual complete reads list

starting off until i have gotten through everyone once
i will be going in order of the player list

pisskop=null-town
i am still voting you but i will try and rectify that soon as i find a better vote
honestly i think i voted you for your self-vote at the start of the game but looking through the rest of your iso you actually look pretty good
not perfect
i mean i never got why gamma is scum on meta reasons and you never posted links to games with examples and comparisons which would be extremely helpful
but you do look pretty town

and yes i will compile these all into a single post after i have gotten through everyone
Going through players in the "order of the player list" is scummy as fuck. The read on piss is blah.
In post 1073, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 1072, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1042, Transcend wrote:Everyone is towny this game
Not Theta. Not by a long shot.
wow look at how i died in both of my games so far

here is a hint
i was mislynched for being scummy in both
Alright. Referring to your own meta isn't telling either way. It's not a town-tell.
In post 1077, Theta Alpine wrote:did i just break my read-every-post rule the post after i made it
f---

transcend=town-null
i do not like the short posts but you do seem to be game solving
also why do so many of you seem to be self-voting i really do not get that
Looks contrived. Transcend hasn't done shit.
In post 1080, Theta Alpine wrote:definitely going to start back-stocking these reads and probably try and form them now so i can make short responses
and i should probably also start constantly updating them for when i finish all of you once
which is when this self-imposed restriction will really start to shine

muttonchopmagic=town
not entirely sure whether the posting restriction would be town or not
or whether that is a posting restriction or just how you play
but i do actually like a lot of your posts and either way the rhyming is fun and kind of refreshing to see in this game
I don't see how Theta gets town on Mutton based on her analysis. It's weird that Transcend leads null for game-solving while Mutton gets town for rhyming.
In post 1154, Theta Alpine wrote:fourtrouble i find it surprising your principle reason for wanting my lynch is because of associatives with other people implying that if any of them are scum i am scum
but that is not a good thing to say since that could be scum faking an association with me
the real questions you should be answering are these
if i flip scum who is scum and who is town because of that
and when i flip town who is scum and who is town because of that

also you are tunneled which is never a good sign
and anyone scum reading me because of my number of posts should look at the other 2 or 3 slots with low post counts as well

someone asked me where transcend was game-solving
look at and
then tell me what you think

ginngie=null-town
on the one hand i actually have a gut feeling ginngie is town
and there is evidence to support that in her iso
in the form of meta and getting other people to talk
i do not have much else to reason that ginngie is town though
which is why my read is null-town instead of town
She mischaracterizes what I'm saying. Gives terrible explanation for her analysis on Transcend. Nothing on Ginn but gut.
In post 1175, Theta Alpine wrote:i think by defending me he means pushing anyone except me
there is tunneling like gamma is doing where he will listen to other people
and then there is tunneling like fourtrouble is doing and bashing anyone who does not agree with him

penguinpower=null-scum
hey my first scum read
although honestly it is on a lurker
you have pretty much only been voting and pushing one person the entire game which i do not like
even though i have also only voted a single person through the game you have kept pushing transcend
saying you will change your mind
and then voting transcend again

and honestly this is why i read transcend as town-null instead of a flat out null
i think he would be a mislynch because of penguinpowers push on him

p-edit
i did not notice that at first but that kind of confirms what i have been starting to think
VOTE: fourtrouble
get caught by scum-slip scum
She mischaracterizes me again. Says I'm bashing anyone who disagrees with me (that's untrue). Joins the budding wagon on me without looking into my posts with more depth. This, in the same post where Theta announces her "first scumread" on Penguin, whose posting Theta admits looks like hers.

I still don't see any town in Theta's posts.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Tchill13 »

At least from my dumb play I can judge players on how they read me. Transcend defended me but he had a good reason for it. I'll have to go back and see who else defended me for little to no reason because I honestly look terribly scummy.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:41 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1231, pisskop wrote:On day one, never lynch for preflips. Justify a scumread on them and then we lynch along a graph of scumminess to infogain.
You realize that "infogain" is the equivalent of using associations?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Here's a thought let's just lynch abr for doing absolutely nothing.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1248, Tchill13 wrote:Here's a thought let's just lynch abr for doing absolutely nothing.
No we can't do that

his push on me was pro town as fuck :roll:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”