Mini 532: Yaw's Split Open Mafia: (Game over)

bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:43 am

Post by bird1111 »

Vote Count:
SensFan (1): Drunken Piper
Holy (1): Skruffs

Not voting (3): mikeburnfire, Holy, SensFan

With 5 alive it is 3 to lynch.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

DP - reiterate why you are voting Sensfan?
The only reason I can think that he would be worth voting is because the mod gave all of hte mafia additional powers; presumably they would also give the SK powers, too.
However, RBer helps the SK a lot more than role opener; so what is your basis for sensfan over MBF?
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:47 am

Post by Holy »

Concerning Sensfan, I honestly think he's applying a lurk strategy on this game. If he really concerned with the town he would analyse more and give a scumhunting efforts better than just his mere guts. I do believe he's just playing dumb and or busy, but actually he followed this game well.

Skruffs wrote:Holy's "You caught me!" page one probably isn't much of a scum tell. She was sayiong that Korlash was 'her scum' a few times page four, askign him to help her (lynch his scumbuddy). Could have been an attempt to communicate with mafia.
Post 146: Repeatedly refers to 'the scum' after correcting Phate on the abilities of the SK (Which had been mentioned the day before by someone else)... refers to "him", singularly, which makes me think she was inferring both the SK and that the sk is male... (ignoring Jex as possibility, though it could be a grammar thing)
Page 8, speculating only on what the mafia would do... not the SK... doesn't need to speculate on the SK?
Now I can see why you insist that I may be the SK.
Regarding Korlash, I was fooled once by his way of play, but it was another game. Yep, he's my scum until I understand more his play difference as scum or town. But now, I guess I understood more than before of the difference :p
What did you mean exactly with 'the scum'? For me, the scum also implied as the bad role in general, or sometimes as the mafia team. About "him", from that post...did you mean "himself"? I thought anyone would understand what I meant, so I didn't see why I should stressed the "himself/herself" writing, maybe next time it's better to write it as "oneself", hmmm.
The day still early on that time, speculating what a lone-SK would do on day 1 is hard, but mafia as a team can discuss and take benefit from the said plan on the board. But honestly, I thought I was speculating on both probability fairly with 'the scum' general term :?: .

Skruffs wrote:post 203: fishing for DP's full claim shortly after others start claiming for a volunteer for Phate's disaster of a plan (may be unpowered , and thus hoping to get someone else pushed in front before she gets nommed for it, - points)
Later on saying that 'even she' couldn't be sure someone was scum goes against her claim to be an unpowered townie; it makes me think she considered her position in the game special.
DP was claiming and there's a possibility he was an unpowered-scum trying to benefit from the plan, I was only curious about his true intention behind his action.
It was Thanatos that showed his sureness that Phate might be a "scum leading town" who lead an OTM lynch, that's why I asked Thanatos, if he thought Phate is the scum, isn't that means he thought OTM is the town-victim? How could he be so sure about that which concerns me.
(A side note: I learned now that a cruel and speculative scum may also lead his/her own mate lynch ;_; )

Skruffs wrote:I don't think Sensfan SK would claim being a role opener so early in the day.
Why not? Claiming was a trend on Day 2, a chance to look dumb and or pro-town.

Skruffs wrote:I doubt sensfan would have suggested a mass claim as SK, so early on day one. Unecessary attention.
Maybe it was an euphoria slip.

Skruffs wrote:
Unvote, Vote : Holy

Sorry miss.
I'm sorry too Sir, I admit I was half neglecting the game since Day 2, but I promise it won't ever happen again Sir. Lol.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by Skruffs »

IT's fine... may I ask a question, is english your first language? I think some of the 'scumtells' I have on you (in my last review) are possibly due to your use of the language and such.

I don't think the SK would be *that* euphoric... suggesting a day one mass claim is very tricky, isn't it? And in an open game, where we already know all the roles, and roles were switchable? I think that makes it more likely that he is town with not much to lose.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:09 am

Post by bird1111 »

SensFan, mikeburnfire, and Druken Piper prodded.
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Mostly it is on gut,
And I do not understand why toward Sens your eyes are shut.
Now you will want to know what goes into the “gut” equation.
Some revolves around this lurking persuasion.
Some of it is his attitude and lack of the scum hunt.
Some of it is his voting habits, to be blunt.

Skruffs, why wouldn’t the SK support a mass claim?
Does not hurt him either way, things would be the same,
if he went along with the crowd
he could comfortably wear the town shroud.
(hic)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

leading the crowd in an attempt to out mafia / power roles
is not the same as going along with them
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

are you saying the SK would not want the mafia and power roles outed.
in the process, getting town creds sprouted?
(hic)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

pissing off both sides of the game is not the right way to 'lay low'.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:27 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Still here, but kinda busy. I don't see anything I need to comment on, though. I will probably vote later this week.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:55 pm

Post by Skruffs »

MBF's change of character, today, versus yesterday, when the mafia was still alive, is just... it's palpable. Like, I can taste it, on my tongue, the difference. I don't like it.
Is anyone else noticing that?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:29 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

What do you mean?
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:31 am

Post by Skruffs »

Day 2 and Day 3 you were GUNG HO, inquisitive, demanding, agressive, now you are still quasi aggressive but it's more like a badger that's been poked. Your contribution that I remember today was that you would lynch Holy, DP, and then me later on, but I don't remember you explaining why; unlike DP, and now Holy who at least have made SOME contribution.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Holy »

@Skruffs: English is not my first language. I know my English is bad, but is it that awful? Hehe... :oops:

Okay, I'm convinced enough about the possibility of Sensfan is our last scum. I play with him here and on another game at almost the same time. On both games he played the busy card with a few seems-like-a-pro-town comments. On there, some other players noticed that although he said he's busy, he still actively signed for a new game and posting actively on another thread. I checked (it was day 1), and it was the truth, not much to go on, I only noted it. But with a breadcrumb from a dead player, on Day 2 the town finally decided to lynch him, and we learned he was indeed the scum there. I lynched him not merely because of the breadcrumb though. When that game dawn a 2nd day and almost at the same time this game dawn a 4th day, I felt enough of his lurkness and my almost nothing read on him, so I did a few meta of Sensfan (I didn't do meta much actually, too lazy :p ), hmm from my meta, I don't think he's that busy though ~.^;
Decisively, with his different contribution to this game based from my meta and from the similarity way of play with my other game which proved him as scum, thus
vote: Sensfan
PS: When he said he's busy, he was only busy for a couple of days though :roll:
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:43 am

Post by Holy »

Skruffs wrote:MBF's change of character, today, versus yesterday, when the mafia was still alive, is just... it's palpable. Like, I can taste it, on my tongue, the difference. I don't like it.
Is anyone else noticing that?
Hm, from my point of view: his first day and today almost similar. He was GUNG HO yesterday, but possibly it was because he was holding a knowledge that the scum possibly possess an RB role etc. Not really sure.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

Holy : No, it's not horrible at all, however it requires some tinkerign in how I translate your wordage. You're fine!

And you make a good point about Sensfan : He's posted 35 other times in games other than this one and in mish mash since his last post here.

Mod : Prod sensfan

Prodded him on Monday, he's picked it up so if he does not post by the time I prodded him tommorow, I will prod him again.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by SensFan »

I'm here.

Holy can say what she wants, but it happens to be a coincidence that I was scum in that game. Fact is that I lurk. In all honesty, I was really busy near the beginning of this game, and so didn't really get into it much, and now I haven't been as involved asI would like to be in a game.

Her putting me at Lynch -1 without mentioning it is suspect to me, though. As if she was hoping that Skruffs' reaction would be "Agreed, Vote: SensFan", not realising that would be a hammer. With that, I feel confidant putting the L-1 vote on Holy.

Vote: Holy

Oh, and if anyone wants to metagame me, I was replaced in 2 games during the time I've been in this game. I'm not proud of it, but I haven't only been lurking here.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:31 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Still here,
and my vote is clear.
(hic)
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:38 am

Post by SensFan »

Its up to MBf to pick between myself and Holy, I guess.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

Sens : What do you feel on me, DP, and MBF?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:58 am

Post by SensFan »

You seem very Town to me.
My gut tells me its MBF, but my scumdar tells me its DP. I don't like how he has been posting in poetry for the whole game. Seems like an excuse to not contribute all that much.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

I looked at his posts; he does so in every game.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:38 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Day 2 and Day 3 you were GUNG HO, inquisitive, demanding, agressive, now you are still quasi aggressive but it's more like a badger that's been poked.
I have no idea what you mean in this sense. I stated yesterday that I would be happy with a kabenon or Holy lynch, and got a kabenon lynch. Now I'd like a Holy lynch, but instead of just immediately voting her, I gave some time for discussion.
Your contribution that I remember today was that you would lynch Holy, DP, and then me later on, but I don't remember you explaining why; unlike DP, and now Holy who at least have made SOME contribution.
What are you talking about? I was eager to lynch Holy yesterday too. This isn't something new and unexplained. I really don't get good vibes from you, Skruffs. Even though I'm fairly certain that Holy is the last killer, your inane theories always keep making me second-guess myself.

If my choices today are between Holy and SensFan, then I'll hammer Holy. But I'm not nearly as sure of myself as I was yesterday.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

l;ol
the second guessing is a preventative measure
and i am glad you haven't hammered; discussion is GOOD, but you have also stopped discussing as much as you did yesterday. Yesterday you had no problem explainng why my theories are inane, today you are more just *saying* they are inane and suggesting you'd like to lynch me for it. So maybe that's part of why I'm curious about that.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:33 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Skruffs, you kept insisting that the SK was the roleblocker, but the only way you could explain it was if a scumcop declared a guilty on a scumroleswitcher, who in turn declared a guilty on a scumdoctor. You kept repeating it, but it didn't make any sense. DP kept insisting that he thought the SK was roleblocker too. But neither of you ever refuted my points as to why that was illogical.
Why would the scum protect a townie? They want town to die. It would be much smarter for them to NOT protect a townie, or even *GASP* protect themselves from the SK.
^ I have explained why your theories are inane today.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”