Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Lore »

i mean, i've been back for several days, it was just like maybe the 1st-2nd or so that i was sparse. but thank you :)
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:07 am

Post by PMysterious »

Okay, as promised, here are the reads.

pisskop- Null/Town. There is definitely communication, but I'm still seeing a bit of fluff in the posts.

Transcend- Null. I haven't played with Trans, but there very well could be a big difference in this style compared to his previous style (from the game that was linked).

MuttonChopMagic- Town. The rhyming helps calm down nerves this game has, through a nice flow. It's a nice change of pace, which is something Scum really wouldn't do.

Ginngie- Town. Definitely communication being shown through the posts made, and a lot of posts. Definitely a guy who wants to find Scum, and not Scum himself.

PenguinPower- Null. Lurking and full of fluff (very coincidental). This also means there is barely anything that can be used against this Penguin. Definitely not enough fire "power" to see him as scum, or town.

Lore- Null. Ever since the vote count was updated with him near the top, she hasn't said anything, despite being active for 3 days straight. However, she's back now, so I hope to see a lot more of Town out of her than anything.

massive- Null. Has some really strong posts, but follows it up with some posts containing fluff, or useless things.

WhyMafia- Null/Town. He has a lot of posts, but they are relatively short and don't really contribute that much, other than a few small questions here and there. I think it's more of scumhunting than anything.

Gamma Emerald- Null/Scum (I'm saying this because of what was said earlier.)

Tchill13- Null/Town. I see the massive amount of posts, and I understand his point of view rather clearly.

Theta Alpine- Being replaced, so a read here won't help any.

texcat- Null. I can't get a good read out of someone who doesn't post much.

Albert B. Rampage- Null/Scum. Very lurky, and a lot of what is said is fluff.

FourTrouble- Town. A lot of content to read through, and most of his posts had quality, or legitimate reasoning.

Lapsa- Confirmed town, but if this was a Bastard game, I would honestly beg to differ.

platinum- Being replaced, so a read here won't really help.

Egg- Null. Started out strong, but lately started showing less and less signs of activity (and a lot less quality).

Crush- Town. Like me in a lot of ways. I love that he didn't vote for Gamma despite seeing him as Scum, but rather just ask a few questions before trying to cast the vote. That is definitely something Scum would not do in the slightest. Just wish he would post more when he can (which is a fault I have too).

Vedith- Town. Very interactive with the people, and shows a lot of passion in my opinion.

Lexa- Null/Scum. Posts at times, but is mostly fluff. The vote on me from Lexa felt a bit awkward, without any real reason behind it, other than just to wagon. Actually, there is a lot of vote hopping, just moving to the next best thing, just for the sake of a wagon.

Now, I'm going to refrain from voting, but if I were to vote, I'd say anyone on my scum reads is a strong pick for my vote.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1598, Lore wrote:Most of the votes on me were naked and/or completely baseless
And yet the people voting you won't give reason to why.
I claim scum \o/
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:16 am

Post by MuttonChopMagic »

is vedith pocketing lore?? find on next week on dbz!
but I think I've given plenty of reasons jeez
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1603, MuttonChopMagic wrote:is vedith pocketing lore?? find on next week on dbz!
but I think I've given plenty of reasons jeez
Of course I am, how else will I avoid a lynch?
Let me rephrase it... People are not giving valid or acceptable answers which they can discuss further in depth.
This includes you.
I claim scum \o/
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:21 am

In post 1462, MuttonChopMagic wrote:
In post 1452, Lore wrote:1. mutton was one of the 5 people who have already voted on the IC, his was his like 2nd or 3rd post in the game and was
probably
a joke but it still rubs me the wrong way as have all the IC votes which i have stated multiple times.

2. my first post into the game it was still like half in RVS. I voted mutton because he was being obnoxious and he IMMEDIATELY decided i was scum and has not let it go since then. This felt like OMGUS to me. Mutton of course feels like I am putting an OMGUS vote on him. different perspectives i suppose but i know my motivations and I can only speculate about his so....

3. he continuously made strawmen for why i might be scumreading him including "she said annoying is a scumtell" which i didnt, i said i RVSd him because his first few posts were annoying and "shes only voting me cause im new" which is fucking stupid and kept saying things like "shes never even scumread anyone else" and other things misrepresenting my posts.

4. was SUPER focused on me even when i was talking to/about other people and no one else was focused on me, like to a weird extent, which to me screams that he was pissed that there was a SINGLE (one) vote on him and he couldnt drop it which is something that plagues scum.

None of this is super robust and I know that, which is why i dropped my vote on him and will just be watching him for now. Scum will out and all that.

My view on him could change depending on how the game goes and how the rest of his reads develop but right now the inability to even consider other things or other people bugs me. I think he has decided i am an easy town to get mislynched and since he knows who the other scum are he can defend them by calling them VI and such so when they flip green he can use that as towncred then get me mislynched. Or maybe people will believe him because he has rhymes and shit idk but it would be a mistake. i've been basically ignoring him for a while now to focus on people who are actually willing to dig into the game and not just tunnel me for an first vote since most his posts are just "rope lore" these days.

Gamma.... i dunno, i think his early posts were just shit posting and the wagon on him immediately bugged me for reasons i've articulated in another post at this point. He is kind of null to me right now, I think he has had good posts and good scum hunting and i like that he asks questions and doesnt accept easy answers and really seems like he is trying to dig in sometimes. On the other hand, the shit posting is distracting and makes it hard for me to pin him down which i think is his goal. I would probably say null-town if pushed but again, i feel like i need more info.
1. yes.
2. bless

serious 2: tunnelling gets reads
after tunnelling you I've concluded you're scum, kapeesh?
3. that's not what strawman is and that's also not true
you didn't say annoying was a scum tell, and now you've said it's not scummy... so to sum up you voted me for something openly not scummy. cool.
all you've done is attack easy targets which is actually what I said
me with my join date before I started posting, t chill, theta... like I'm sorry attacking easy targets is the only way you can play as red?
and you haven't actually put any effort into pushing any of said scum reads
if you think I'm scum you should be convincing everyone, not being resigned to it... the hero town deserves but not the one it needs
instead you're just sitting back and occasionally popping in with words
4... no? not even a hint of truth in that statement. just abbunch of verbal turds

and look! you literally parrot my argument back at you! cool!
except one problem. that whole paragraph is awful and horse shit. fool.
I'm not passively arguing against probable mislynches. I'm vocally shutting down green flips
you are in no way an easy target, considering your play has been nothing even close to town and you're still here being a dip
start here my dear
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:32 am

Post by texcat »

PMyst
, Your reads look to be based on how much non-fluff someone has posted. Is that right? And even though Theta and Platinum are to be replaced, I think your read on them is still relevant and could be helpful. (Or at least your read on Theta.) Remember, that if Theta is scum, that her replacement will still be scum.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:38 am

Post by texcat »

Vedith,
did you change your avatar to annoy Trans? I'm not sure that's working, but it is annoying for the rest of us.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1590, Gamma Emerald wrote:Both of those choices are bad
Also what makes you think I have a defensive way of thinking
@PMyst
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Vedith »

So you want me to use this back and fourth as your case. Okay lets go for it.
In post 1462, MuttonChopMagic wrote:1. yes.
2. bless

you didn't say annoying was a scum tell, and now you've said it's not scummy... so to sum up you voted me for something openly not scummy. cool.
me with my join date before I started posting, t chill, theta... like I'm sorry attacking easy targets is the only way you can play as red?
if you think I'm scum you should be convincing everyone, not being resigned to it... the hero town deserves but not the one it needs
4... no? not even a hint of truth in that statement. just abbunch of verbal turds

I'm not passively arguing against probable mislynches. I'm vocally shutting down green flips
you are in no way an easy target, considering your play has been nothing even close to town and you're still here being a dip
Tunneling may or may not get you reads. To say it does is stupid.

You need to discuss more about the easy targets. Why do you find Chilly, yourself or Theta an easy target for a player like Lore?
Why would players like Texcat or ABR not be an easier push? Or even Trans who was the leading vote at this stage?
There are many people who could be considered as an easy push to one, but a harder push to another.

When I looked at Lore's ISO, I saw them pushing on you, and it wasn't just a pop in with a comment or 2. What is your idea of trying to convince everyone else? Being louder about it like myself or Trans have been today? Because I can tell you now, people push differently, and 1 way is not the correct way (If I misunderstood this part, let me know).
So I'm not sure what your argument is that Lore should be pushing you more, or what?

The rest is wish wash as it's poorly presented and badly opinionated. How can you say that Lore isn't an easy push when they have 4 votes, and the top voted had 5 with me sitting on a non serious vote?
You may think that Lore isn't playing as pro town, but that doesn't mean it's a majority rated opinion otherwise Lore would have more votes right now. This is why I wash this opinion off.
The part about parroting, means nothing to me but feel free to explain this more as I felt it was just commented to try and make a weak case stronger.

The only part you have which can esculate into being a serious and worthy read on Lore scum is about Lore going for an easy target.

So woo me with that part.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1607, texcat wrote:
Vedith,
did you change your avatar to annoy Trans? I'm not sure that's working, but it is annoying for the rest of us.
No! He copied me!
But if I did do it, I did it to show our love for each other!
I claim scum \o/
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:45 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1608, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@PMyst
As a defensive player myself when it comes to big votes, when you stated Fifth Amendment, I started getting the feeling that you were rather defensive, added on with the vote against me just because I "felt forced". That's my reason.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Vedith »

Also Tex - Who do you want me to vote for?
Would lynching Trans help with the Avatar issue that annoys you?
I claim scum \o/
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1611, PMysterious wrote:
In post 1608, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@PMyst
As a defensive player myself when it comes to big votes, when you stated Fifth Amendment, I started getting the feeling that you were rather defensive, added on with the vote against me just because I "felt forced". That's my reason.
Okay that makes sense. Thing is I'm not usually super defensive. And even when I get defensive I try to be progressive while doing so.
In response what do you think of my realization that the Fifth Amendment comment was misdirected?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:49 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1606, texcat wrote:
PMyst
, Your reads look to be based on how much non-fluff someone has posted. Is that right? And even though Theta and Platinum are to be replaced, I think your read on them is still relevant and could be helpful. (Or at least your read on Theta.) Remember, that if Theta is scum, that her replacement will still be scum.
The reason I didn't give reads on those being replaced, is because this is only Day 1, and we have nothing to support the claim of either of them being Town or Scum. I can't give a read on a future player that hasn't posted or been recognized yet.

And yes, my reads are based on lack of fluff, because the more fluff is posted, the less information can actually be given across without it being lost.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1613, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thing is I'm not usually super defensive.
I claim scum \o/
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:50 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1613, Gamma Emerald wrote: In response what do you think of my realization that the Fifth Amendment comment was misdirected?
I think the realization shows that you made a mistake, and you're willing to learn from it. It's why I don't have you as definitive scum, but more so null.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:15 am

In post 1609, Vedith wrote:So you want me to use this back and fourth as your case. Okay lets go for it.
In post 1462, MuttonChopMagic wrote:1. yes.
2. bless

Tunneling may or may not get you reads. To say it does is stupid.

You need to discuss more about the easy targets. Why do you find Chilly, yourself or Theta an easy target for a player like Lore?
Why would players like Texcat or ABR not be an easier push? Or even Trans who was the leading vote at this stage?
There are many people who could be considered as an easy push to one, but a harder push to another.

When I looked at Lore's ISO, I saw them pushing on you, and it wasn't just a pop in with a comment or 2. What is your idea of trying to convince everyone else? Being louder about it like myself or Trans have been today? Because I can tell you now, people push differently, and 1 way is not the correct way (If I misunderstood this part, let me know).
So I'm not sure what your argument is that Lore should be pushing you more, or what?

The rest is wish wash as it's poorly presented and badly opinionated. How can you say that Lore isn't an easy push when they have 4 votes, and the top voted had 5 with me sitting on a non serious vote?
You may think that Lore isn't playing as pro town, but that doesn't mean it's a majority rated opinion otherwise Lore would have more votes right now. This is why I wash this opinion off.
The part about parroting, means nothing to me but feel free to explain this more as I felt it was just commented to try and make a weak case stronger.

The only part you have which can esculate into being a serious and worthy read on Lore scum is about Lore going for an easy target.

So woo me with that part.
I don't really care enough to argue mafia theory and prove you wrong so let's look at what you want
also, this was just the first lore post I found in my iso, it's not a case at this spot

texcat is not an easy target because the IC basically lock towned him
ABR is not an easy target because he's experienced and people talked about that then
trans is somewhat of an easy push, yes. probably the easiest outside of the players lore chose
but he at least has lots of games under his belt and clearly isnt as incompetent as the appearance of those

let's start off with his first post: Mutton Chop Man
at the time he pushes that, he didn't know I was mafia gods right hand man
I have a new join date, a self inflicted post restriction, and why that's easy to push is not hard to understand
and he selects his vote for something he directly states isn't a scum tell, grand

then, his other two "scum reads" emerge: theta and t chill
theta at the time was already being HARD pushed by 4t (as he's still)
theta had already shown to not be a great player as shown by his weak will
there was another case to latch onto and pile drive the kill

t chill is even worse and the definition of low hanging fruit
you yourself want to lynch him, but I bet it's not from anything lore said about
him, no, it's because especially at the time t chill had shown to be an easy ads target for town to shoot
if you want to argue he's a difficult push I laugh at you
oh, and most of the thread was scumreading him too

I think objectively theta and t chill are the easiest pushes in the game
I am not now, but initially I appeared to be the same
he hasn't done anything to convince anyone to lynch any of the three
you cite myself, sure, but he's stated he scumreads and yet accepted town isnt lynching me

I'm very aware you probably think you know everything, most mafia players do
but I'm not blindly tunnelling or ignoring the rest of the game or pocketed by transcend or what have you
he hasn't said anything to convince me hes town, not even close
and when I tunnel town I usually notice by now and am very verbose
this is not a town tunnel, it's defensive and scary
it's scum sad he got caught early and unmerry
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:33 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1614, PMysterious wrote:
In post 1606, texcat wrote:
PMyst
The reason I didn't give reads on those being replaced, is because this is only Day 1, and we have nothing to support the claim of either of them being Town or Scum. I can't give a read on a future player that hasn't posted or been recognized yet.

And yes, my reads are based on lack of fluff, because the more fluff is posted, the less information can actually be given across without it being lost.
Sorry, I don't understand this. Would you tell us your read on Theta, please? You can just pretend that they are not being replaced if that makes sense.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:52 am

Post by pisskop »

youre being polite about it.

who the fuck cares if a slot was vacated, the actions of the prior owner(s) still matter, and a valid read is providable. Its a turd excuse for not giving a read on readable material.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:53 am

Post by pisskop »

I cant talk bad about pm thou, cuz he isnt currently here to provide a defense :(
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:10 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1601, PMysterious wrote:Crush- Town. Like me in a lot of ways. I love that he didn't vote for Gamma despite seeing him as Scum, but rather just ask a few questions before trying to cast the vote. That is definitely something Scum would not do in the slightest. Just wish he would post more when he can (which is a fault I have too).
You love that he didn't vote Gamma despite reading him as scum? What's town about that?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:11 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I'm down to lynch PM if Theta's not happening.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:12 am

Post by pisskop »

theta slot is now vedith.

I respect vedith's skill enough to give him a day, plus vedith wasnt exceptionally scummy or anything. not imo
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Lore »

In post 1623, pisskop wrote:theta slot is now vedith.

I respect vedith's skill enough to give him a day, plus vedith wasnt exceptionally scummy or anything. not imo
no vedith replaced vifam

theta and plat haven't been replaced yet but boon is looking

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”