Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by Korlash »

Don't be an idiot there BM, as a claimed mason you know I have stupid little signals I have to tell to my partner.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:38 am

Post by mneme »

Well, the crosskill almost made up for our missing our lynch yesterday. so desu.

Time to look over cicero's interactions.
Did I say too much?
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Cicero as godfather pretty much scuttles the player list theory, I think. Also, with Skruffs coming up town I'm a little more willing to believe that I may be sane after all.

That said, I, as a mason, want to resolve the mason situation today/tonight. Why? See, Korlash has jumped to the top of my scum list. See, I told Korlash last night that I targeted Gorgon. When he replied, he told me that he was also targeting Gorgon. Yeah right. That makes for three identical investigation targets out for four nights, which is ridiculous to the point of scumminess (especially since Korlash's fourth claimed target is dead).

Korlash, I want you to claim your result last night in your next post. I will not reveal my own result until Korlash either claims his result or it is clear that he is not going to do so.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Korlash »

dude wtf is your problem. last night you send me a pm along the lines of "Oh might as well make use of this mason thing... I'm targeting ** how about you?" And by this time night had been going a while and my target had been sent. The night before Tar didn;t even feel the need to pm me. And the night before that the only two talking were me and night, who suggested I target the same person to help wiht our sanity.

As for beig clear, I won't claim anything until it is necessary to do so. (as my partner you should already know my result thanks to my first post, but seeing the lack of "mason activity" you show i would highly doubt you even remeber anything Night said...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by Yamahako »

I'm here :-)
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by Gorgon »

Trouble in the mason ranks?

I'm more than willing to believe that not all the masons are town. There just has to be
something
that blunts the power of three cops who can talk together at night. Also, there's certainly not that many players left, and the fact that with three kills, no mason was (again) killed makes me very suspicious of the masons. Although ... with only two kills night 3, a doc (or whatever they'd be called in this game) could have saved a mason, and this could have deterred scum from going after a mason last night, especially if they'd be thinking that the masons are naive anyway.

Identical targets on multiple nights is also not cool, whoever is to blame for this - although Korlash's explanation for the first instance (sanity checking) makes sense.
Battle Mage wrote:My suspicion of Tar stands, and is supported now by the fact that we have Godfathers, hence making cops of varying sanities pretty Bastard-Modish.
Could you explain this line of thought better?
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
TheHermit
TheHermit
Goon
TheHermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by TheHermit »

I think what
monsieur
Battle Mage means is that cops of varying sanities weakens the power of cops considerably; having a godfather role weakens them even more.

I think I will need to reread; cicero has been very active, so chances are high that he has inadvertantly left clues behind as to the identity of the other admin scum. Also, I don't think there were three nightkills last night... Rather, it seems that somebody hit ghulof (maybe ABR?) with some dairy product, and now he's paid the price. Wasn't there some talk about someone trying to convince the town to hit them with cheese or something?
TheHermit
TheHermit
Goon
TheHermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by TheHermit »

Also, Korlash, what possible reason could you have to withhold your investigation results?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:21 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

TheHermit wrote:I think what
monsieur
Battle Mage means is that cops of varying sanities weakens the power of cops considerably; having a godfather role weakens them even more.
^this. If sane cops arent getting totally accurate results, what decent mod would screw with them even MORE?
I cant see Godfathers and insane cops in this game.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:27 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Battle Mage wrote:
monsieur
^this. If sane cops arent getting totally accurate results, what decent mod would screw with them even MORE?

BM
Assuming they arent lying (which is a BIG assumption at this point). They are either Naive or lucky (or unlucky depending on how you look at it).

No one has ever gotten a guilty, so they aren't insane or paranoid.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:25 am

Post by Korlash »

hermit wrote:Also, Korlash, what possible reason could you have to withhold your investigation results?
I have quite a few actually. First, by not saying who I got my result on, it leaves them open for unbiased questioning. It could open a lead which could be used to prove my sanity or perhaps even something else. Who knows.

Second, the more shadowy my sanity is the less likely I am to be the NK choice of scum. I mean if I jsut say everyoe is innocent, why should the scum care about me?

Other reasons could include: I got an innocent but I want the person watched and questioned today. So I would withhold it and let the town do their thing and only speak up abotu it should that player get close to a lynch.

Perhaps I got a guilty and want to let partnerships form.

Perhaps I got no result, which could mean other things.

THere is a few reasons to withhold it. Some good, some not so good. A few kinda iffy depending on the way you think. My biggest concern is the way Tar just came out and attacked me that hard today. There is no way I'm going to do what the most likely to be scum player asked me to.
Gor wrote:Identical targets on multiple nights is also not cool, whoever is to blame for this
Not so much anyone to blame really. First time was to prove sanity. Second time was just that there was no talk between us and so we each picked the most obvious choice to us.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Yamahako wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
monsieur

BM
Assuming they arent lying (which is a BIG assumption at this point). They are either Naive or lucky (or unlucky depending on how you look at it).

No one has ever gotten a guilty, so they aren't insane or paranoid.
its not THAT unlikely that those are genuine results. Naivety seems ridiculous in this game. About equivalent to a jester discussion (although admittedly, im often lenient on those).

Tar reeks atm, and im more inclined to believe Korlash.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

TheHermit
TheHermit
Goon
TheHermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by TheHermit »

I'd like to point out that there were 23 players at the start of the game. Of the 13 players who've been toasted, eleven of them have been town. I'd guess that the soup scum and admin scum have roughly the same numbers and powers. What does this mean? Well...

A) There's probably a soup scum Godfather running around.
B) For a game this size, there's probably 3-4 scum on each scumgroup.
C) There aren't a lot of townies left. D:

I find the "one mason is scum" theory to be very likely, unless they're mod confirmed. Which, given the way they're sniping at each other, is
peu probable
. I'm not sure who I believe more.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by Korlash »

I'm not so sure about the one mason is scum thing. I mean I find Tar highly suspicious by himself, not because he is the other mason. Sure "if one mason is scum" but I don't like going by "ifs"

Hermit does bring up a nice point though. if there are 3 scum on each side, thats a total of 6 scum. Meaning 4 of the 10 players left are scum. counting out invesigations and the possibility of a godfather, I am left with 3 out of 7. (coutning out myself of course :P)

I'm not sure about you but I don't see the scum getting the whole PR thing so I guess that brings it down to 3 in 6. out of those six... i would be looking for a semi active player, perhaps one trying to direct the town. Interesting... I'll get back to you on that one...

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I'm not sure about you but I don't see the scum getting the whole PR thing so I guess that brings it down to 3 in 6. out of those six... i would be looking for a semi active player, perhaps one trying to direct the town. Interesting... I'll get back to you on that one...
How does that PR not work in a scum group? Having a PR doesn't necessarily mean town at all.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by Korlash »

No it doesn't. I just don't see it as a scum quality.

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Why not?
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Korlash »

I just don't see this as a way to hinder the scum.

Besides, with two scum groups you can't hinder one and not the other. So until I see another one spring up, I have no reason to think it's a scum thing.

Or would any scum like to come clean about any PR they have? huh? huh? it will help eliminate your competition....

Didn't think so. If a scum had a PR they woul have killed off mneme a while ago.

mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:31 am

Post by mneme »

1. Please, please, mod. Put the missing replacements in the first post. We NEED an accurate first post to interpret the game without too much work. (noted: ghulof/ABR, hasdgfas/ckillor; I'm probably missing some. Which is my point). Arigato Gozimasu.

Went through cicero's posts. Not a lot of great clues that I saw to his buddies; maybe his "nobody throw food at any of: Battlemage, Tarhalindur, Skruffs, Fonzie", but even with two of those dead, it feels more like an accurate statement based on play rather than buddy defense. He'd have said it even if a buddy -were- in there, though, of course.

He did, however, make some great points about Yamahako and Gorgon, ones that stand up even with him known Admin scum.

Mod: Is the 25th a real deadline? It's presented as a Night DL, not a day DL.
Did I say too much?
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Once again, I'm realizing just how much of an idiot I've been this game.

After crunching the numbers, I'd say that we're probably equaled or outnumbered by the scum now (5-2-2-1, 6-2-2, 3-3-3-1, 4-3-3 are the logical possibilities unless one scum group is smaller with more power). That means that if we want any chance to win then we need to get the scum to start killing each other.

I think that a massclaim is in order. Anyone else agree?

Known claims:
Tarhalindur: Amber Star, Gossiping Mason (mason-cop). No mod confirmations.
Korlash: Boopsie McClure, Gossiping Mason (mason-cop)
Battle Mage: Gertrude Pulitzer, Vanilla Townie. ALSO CLAIMING BB NOTES - come to think of it, that's probably lynchworthy despite Korlash's scumminess.
Gorgon: Joy F. Spelling, Vanilla Townie.

Unknown: JordanA24 (where the heck is he?), mneme, Blackberry, The Hermit, Flameaxe, Yamahako
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by Yamahako »

I don't mind claiming since I've practically done so already:
I am Karina A. Carpenteria an anorexic
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by Yamahako »

oh and I like a BM, or Tar death today. I think those will be the most telling to give us townies the best chance
TheHermit
TheHermit
Goon
TheHermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:31 am

Post by TheHermit »

I am Manon St. Honore, an exchange student from France. I have a post restriction, one that should be
évident
if you've been paying attention. I win with the students.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:35 am

Post by Korlash »

well your PR thing kinda dies when I read post 1632... I mean I thought I had it then bam... nothing... as evident as your italisized words are... Seems odd you are allowed to get away with something like that :P

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Tarhalindur wrote: Battle Mage: Gertrude Pulitzer, Vanilla Townie. ALSO CLAIMING BB NOTES - come to think of it, that's probably lynchworthy despite Korlash's scumminess.
wonderful logic again my friend. Not only are you still pushing lynches on those who you can to some extent CONFIRM, you are also hinting that because Skruffs (protown) had BB notes, they are obviously an inherently scummy item. Well done. -.-

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”