farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Oman: I protected phate last night and since the person I replaced didn't do anything night 1 when MOS did his thing I have no idea if I'm Quack or regular doctor.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Crub »

Vote Count:

Phate (1) :
Oman
Oman (1) :
Phate

Not Voting (5) : shaft.ed, TylerJ, Tarhalindur, kuribo, farside22

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Moo?
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

OK, if we go through with the target claim, the order (by player list) is:

TylerJ, kuribo, Oman, Phate, shaft.ed, Tarhalindur, farside22

For easy reference, the current playerlist is: Oman, shaft.ed, TylerJ, Phate, Tarhalindur, kuribo, farside22
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by Oman »

I'd be inclinded to think farside a quack at this point.

We had 3 quacks come forward. At least one of them (from phate and me) is scum (its phate btw). Which means we have a missing quack. Farside protecting phate would not have killed him, because he's teh mafmaf.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by Oman »

Tar, why did me and shaft.ed get pushed down the list?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Phate wrote:Hey, I'm voteing because I found scum. You were voting because a dead townie told you to.
When did Phate become scum? Last time I checked his alignment wasn't revealed yet. And you still haven't made any case against him.

Why is Kuribo called LTG btw?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

farside you never reported you didn't target last night, why is that kuribo and Tyler both got chewed out for it by me if I recall correctly.
Oman wrote:Which means we have a missing quack. Farside protecting phate would not have killed him, because he's teh mafmaf.
You're making rather drawn out conclusions from such a simple scenario by which farside is a doctor so phate didn't die, or farside is scum making up the whole thing. This feels like an Oman farside push to take down Phate. Not liking it very much.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

And are we claiming in order or does it really matter, it's not like a role claim or anything. I don't mind going next.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Tarhalindur wrote:OK, if we go through with the target claim, the order (by player list) is:

TylerJ, kuribo, Oman, Phate, shaft.ed, Tarhalindur, farside22

For easy reference, the current playerlist is: Oman, shaft.ed, TylerJ, Phate, Tarhalindur, kuribo, farside22
I just want to know if I'm understanding your list Tar. Is this top list who you suspect in order of scummies to least scummies? If so why that order?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

It hink it had something to do with the dice.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by Oman »

Shaft.ed wrote:When did Phate become scum? Last time I checked his alignment wasn't revealed yet. And you still haven't made any case against him.

Why is Kuribo called LTG btw?

Cause otherwise he'b be quicklynched.

Oh, and kuribo's avatar reminds me of laptop guns. Why am I phate?
shaft.ed wrote:You're making rather drawn out conclusions from such a simple scenario by which farside is a doctor so phate didn't die, or farside is scum making up the whole thing. This feels like an Oman farside push to take down Phate.
Tell me where else the missing quack fits then?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:farside you never reported you didn't target last night, why is that kuribo and Tyler both got chewed out for it by me if I recall correctly.
Yeah and LP was the person I replaced who didn't do much of anything. When Night 1 was over there was 3 kills. Then there were like 2 people you are saying hey don't protect because you could be quack is like the mafia asking for a free kill. I'm thinking more and more you are protecting Phate because he is your scum partner.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

I've told Phate and now I'll tell you a single townie vote without quicklynch when it takes three scum to perform one means nothing. Do you really think it'd be that easy for three people to pull off?

Farside you still didn't adress why you did not inform us yesterday. And LP did post twice at the begining of today before dropping off the face of the earth. Do you even know if he protected anyone?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by Oman »

Considering everyone is posting, and either of us could get to -2 with no hassle, a quicklynch would not be hard.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:I've told Phate and now I'll tell you a single townie vote without quicklynch when it takes three scum to perform one means nothing. Do you really think it'd be that easy for three people to pull off?

Farside you still didn't adress why you did not inform us yesterday. And LP did post twice at the begining of today before dropping off the face of the earth. Do you even know if he protected anyone?
I assume LP did not since I didn't not receive a PM telling me that LP targeted anyone night one.
As for why I didn't say anything I saw your comments to the other players about not using there ability to save someone since they didn't know and I thought that was odd thing to ask. Like I said scum can say the same thing just so they get a free hit. With 3 kills night 1 I was sure 2 people were at least quack, but I thought 1 person wasn't. With 2 other people claiming they did nothing night one I took a chance. I don't think I was wrong to do so and asking people not to protect someone seems more scummie to me.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Oman wrote:Considering everyone is posting, and either of us could get to -2 with no hassle, a quicklynch would not be hard.
Everyone is not posting now and no where near the level of posting was going on at the time of the original votes. Where's kuribo and Tyler? Tar did a hit and run and hasn't answered questions to the claim order. I don't see Phate around now either. And your still hanging around to pull your vote out from under any potential scum. This is a silly gambit. And one the scum could absolutely use against a townie. "Hey look I voted you and the rest of my teammates didn't quicklynch. You must be scum!"
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

I'm leaving for the night in a few minutes. Don't really care about the claiming order. I targeted farside last night. I'm starting to think it was a bad idea.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:I'm leaving for the night in a few minutes. Don't really care about the claiming order. I targeted farside last night. I'm starting to think it was a bad idea.
Note if you will that he has no idea how to respond to my comment about how he tells those who didn't do night activities night one should not can be considered scummie and now is accusing me of being scum.

FOS: shaft.ed
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:54 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Since people seem to be missing the point, let's take a look at my post with the dice rolls on the last page.
Tarhalindur wrote:Instead of getting hasty about lynching someone, I want a mass target claim for N2. It might be revealing.

Let's do it in random order, ok?

Original Roll String: 1d7 (STATIC)
1 7-Sided Dice: (4) = 4

Original Roll String: 1d6 (STATIC)
1 6-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Original Roll String: 1d5 (STATIC)
1 5-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Original Roll String: 1d4 (STATIC)
1 4-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

Original Roll String: 1d3 (STATIC)
1 3-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Original Roll String: 1d2 (STATIC)
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
How to get the claim order: Take the playerlist, select someone from the list based on the number given by the dice, select a second player from the remaining players using the second number, rinse, repeat.

No preferences involved, just random selection. It's possible that I screwed up the numbers when running the numbers, but the theory is simple.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:16 pm

Post by kuribo »

Phate wrote:kuribo, if you think I'm scummy then make a case against me.
It's not anything you've particularly said or done that jumps out, it's just a general feeling I have. I can't really explain it.

I'll save you guys the trouble of rolling for target order N2--- I chose not to protect anyone last night. Because my predecessor did not protect anyone N1, and because we were so close to LyLo at the time, I did not think it wise to play fast and loose with my protection. So, the answer is that I still have no idea if I'm a doc or a quack.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:03 am

Post by shaft.ed »

farside22 wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:I'm leaving for the night in a few minutes. Don't really care about the claiming order. I targeted farside last night. I'm starting to think it was a bad idea.
Note if you will that he has no idea how to respond to my comment about how he tells those who didn't do night activities night one should not can be considered scummie and now is accusing me of being scum.

Well it's a good thing you brought up your concerns before we went into the night phase so that other people that were influenced by my
suggestion
would also be able to target [/sarcasm]. Seriously, I don't see you having any concerns towards me yesterday:
farside wrote:he (shaft.ed) is going through everything in a step by step manner and pointing to people and reason's why they are scum which seem perfectly rationale.
And Oman do you care to continue defending your ridiculous assertion that since the three (possibly only two) scum didn't quicklynch Phate after your vote he is 100% scum?

Phate I'm seeing you post on site but not here. This seems like an important time for this game, care to weigh in with anything?

Tar would you care to comment on something besides dice tags?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Well it's a good thing you brought up your concerns before we went into the night phase so that other people that were influenced by my
suggestion
would also be able to target [/sarcasm]. Seriously, I don't see you having any concerns towards me yesterday:
farside wrote:he (shaft.ed) is going through everything in a step by step manner and pointing to people and reason's why they are scum which seem perfectly rationale.
The quote you used was about what Tyler said in regards to you making points about other people.
However I thought about you telling people not to use there ability if they didn't use it before. At first I thought okay I can understand, but I thought about it at night and realized it was a bad idea. Sue me for being in too many games at once for not thinking about it sooner, but I don't see why you have to jump on me for making the desicion I did and wondering if you are getting defensive because I hit a nerve with my comment.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:34 am

Post by shaft.ed »

I'm not jumping on your for the decision at all. I'm jumping on the conclusion you and Oman are drawing from it. Oman is seeing hoofprints and calling them zebraprints. And you're gladly following along. Simplest explanation is that you're a Doc so your targeting did nothing last night. There are many more requirements on the scenario for you to be a Quack and Phate to be scum. Thus it is less likely. Add in Oman's BS argument that noone quicklynched Phate so he must be scum and I'm not liking the pair of you. This has nothing to do with your choice to protect last night.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:37 am

Post by Phate »

It's not anything you've particularly said or done that jumps out, it's just a general feeling I have. I can't really explain it.
This, colloquially known as 'gut', is a logical fallacy. Sure, you may have a gut feeling that Player X is scum. That's fine.
But it's tied to things that Player has said and done, which you should be able to show.
'Gut' should not be used as an excuse to vote/suspect someone without any other reason.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:19 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Posting is very pro-town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”