kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:07 am

Post by kabenon007 »

That was still when I was being a pretentious dick. I wasn't actually playing as JDodge, I was just being a sarcastic prick at that moment.
@vollkan: I am composing a list of comparisons between this game and our last one, and I will search for relevant information in other finished games. Just so you don't think I am skimping out on you.
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:47 am

Post by LaptopGun »

Let's hold on for a second and let kabenon007 build his answer. However I warn you kabenon, you are starting to sound like Roger Clemens.
Shoot first and you're a war hero. Shoot last and you're a casualty.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:02 am

Post by The Fonz »

*Sighs*

This game annoys me. Because this Kab wagon is pretty crappy, and at the same time probably the best thing we have to go on, and therefore I don't find anyone scummy for being on it.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Phate »

Who is Roger Clemens?

I don't like kab's recent behaviour, but I wouldn't call it scummy enough for a vote.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
Shteven
Shteven
Goon
Shteven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by Shteven »

The Fonz wrote:*Sighs*

This game annoys me. Because this Kab wagon is pretty crappy, and at the same time probably the best thing we have to go on, and therefore I don't find anyone scummy for being on it.
/seconded.
"I'm like the customer support line for life."

Carpe Diem. If you shake it hard enough, maybe money will fall out!
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by -TinVision- »

Sixth Vote Count of Day Two:

kabenon007 - 6 (vollkan, Justin Playfair, Oman, MelodyMan23, MadCrawdad, somestrangeflea)
MelodyMan23 - 3 (Rigel, Phate, farside22)
farside22 - 1 (Shteven)
Rigel - 1 (kabenon007)

Not voting - 4 (Jesse Gunn, LaptopGun, Spacecase, The Fonz)

With fifteen alive, it will take eight votes to lynch.
Shteven
Shteven
Goon
Shteven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by Shteven »

Well, was kind of hoping a bit more would be here now, but in any case. I'm not a fan of the melodyman wagon. I've seen a lot of lynches based on single mistakes turn up town. Jumping on a wagon with poor/no reasons is something experienced scum really don't do much. You just end up lynching the unfortunate.

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:07 pm

Post by vollkan »

Kabenon wrote: @vollkan: I am composing a list of comparisons between this game and our last one, and I will search for relevant information in other finished games. Just so you don't think I am skimping out on you.
*baited breath*
MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:28 am

Post by MadCrawdad »

uhh, kabenon.....we're waiting. :wink:
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:42 am

Post by Phate »

This is where I would vote kab, except that it would put him at L-1

MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:50 am

Post by MadCrawdad »

Phate wrote:
Unvote

I'm not sure how I am on the kab case. I think I'd be okay with his lynch eventually, but I'd rather look around at other people first.

@those voting kab: If turns up scum, who are his scumbuddies? If turns up not scum, who?
Phate wrote:Who is Roger Clemens?

I don't like kab's recent behaviour, but I wouldn't call it scummy enough for a vote.
@ Phate

In the first post above you mention that you'd be okay with kabenon's lynch at some point, yet in your second it looks like you're backing off. While not much had transpired regarding kab between your 1st and 2nd posts above, what may have changed your mind?

Kabenon has several inconsistencies that have been pointed out along with some sketchy accusations that he's made (ie, all gut and no logic). You say that that his actions aren't worthy of a vote, yet you've got a vote parked on MelodyMan23. What about MM23 do you still like as scum? Granted, he did hop on kab without giving a reason, but didn't kabenon accuse Shteven and Vollkan for no real reason, as well?
Phate wrote:
Vote: MelodyMan23

This'll work.
MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:52 am

Post by MadCrawdad »

Phate, it looks like you posted while I was composing mine....

Apparently kabenon looks scummy enough for a vote, now. What changed your mind again?
Jesse Gunn
Jesse Gunn
Townie
Jesse Gunn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:29 pm

Post by Jesse Gunn »

Okay, I've now played two different mafia games on another site in the time it's taken us to not even get through day 2. LOL.

This game looks to have stalled, and without any other leads, I think the only next step is to vote for the only lynch that makes sense and that's Kabenon. There's plenty of people from this thread that we can look to in the future, but I see none of them possibly getting voted off this round. I also would hate to do a no lynch because from what I've seen, it only costs us a man with a NK and leaves us with nothing. I think I've seen enough to warrant a Kabenon lynch, and really what other choice is there?

Vote: Kabenon
http://www.ewexperts.com
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by vollkan »

MC wrote: In the first post above you mention that you'd be okay with kabenon's lynch at some point, yet in your second it looks like you're backing off. While not much had transpired regarding kab between your 1st and 2nd posts above, what may have changed your mind?
Actually, nothing transpired at ALL between those two posts.

I would like to know why, with nothing intervening, Phate's position changes from:
Phate wrote: I don't like kab's recent behaviour, but I wouldn't call it scummy enough for a vote.
to
Phate wrote: This is where I would vote kab, except that it would put him at L-1
Anyway, kab is now at L-1.

I call for a claim from kab (and the ever-elusive compilation of comparisons).
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:22 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

I'm actually having a little more trouble than I originally thought I would in coming up with a solid comparison. I thought that by perusing your games I would find some kind of difference. I've got to hand it to you, vollkan, your play in most of your games is similar all around. However, I am very much a feel player, and perhaps, in viewing it again, I had more of the same feel of the posts in this game and the first. Which, though I regard feel and tone of posts important, it is not enough for a vote.

And, though I wish I were more, I am but a simple townie. No powers at all.
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:31 pm

Post by LaptopGun »

I should just hammer him and end this day, but strangely I believe he's a townie. However, Kabeon your actions were completely inexcuasable today. You weren't very difficult to set up for a wagon and for that it's no surprise. I don't belive anyone else is going to believe you're townie and unvote, so the town is now gonna be down another townie. Is there anything else you want to share about volkan before someone hammers you? Any other pearls of wisdom?

This also doesn't mean the real Roger Clemens is innocent, either. :)
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm

Post by vollkan »

Kab wrote: I'm actually having a little more trouble than I originally thought I would in coming up with a solid comparison. I thought that by perusing your games I would find some kind of difference. I've got to hand it to you, vollkan, your play in most of your games is similar all around. However, I am very much a feel player, and perhaps, in viewing it again, I had more of the same feel of the posts in this game and the first. Which, though I regard feel and tone of posts important, it is not enough for a vote.

And, though I wish I were more, I am but a simple townie. No powers at all.
So, ultimately, this was all just a wild goose chase :roll: I can't say I am surprised...My vote stands. His attack on Shteven was just dreadful and his feeling-based swipes at me were just as bad.

Given his
LTG wrote: I should just hammer him and end this day, but strangely I believe he's a townie
Why? At this stage, any reasons you have against a lynch
need
to be considered.
LTG wrote: Is there anything else you want to share about volkan before someone hammers you? Any other pearls of wisdom?
Yup. This is important. Kab, if you are town, the best thing you can do is to give as many thoughts as possible.

(And I won't be hammering Kab. I was the first to vote him)
Shteven
Shteven
Goon
Shteven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:35 pm

Post by Shteven »

Not really too thrilled that Jesse is voting just to end the day. It is tempting to do, but I won't. Kab, please do give us some thoughts in the event you are lynched, which seems likely at this point.

kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:08 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Well, LaptopGun's post strikes me as slightly suspicious. He says he should just hammer me and end the day, but he says in the same sentence that he believes me to be town. So he would hammer a person he thought was town. Probably gonna piss him off with this and he'll hammer then, but there you go. I find it suspicious, and, as Phate put it, "setting it up" for when I am revealed to be townie.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:56 pm

Post by Oman »

Kabenon wrote:as Phate put it, "setting it up" for when I am revealed to be townie.
Or avoiding hammering his scumbuddy whilst not tieing himself to you.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Jesse Gunn
Jesse Gunn
Townie
Jesse Gunn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Jesse Gunn »

Shteven wrote:Not really too thrilled that Jesse is voting just to end the day. It is tempting to do, but I won't. Kab, please do give us some thoughts in the event you are lynched, which seems likely at this point.
I find this to be even more suspicious. The day has stalled, and believe it or not
somebody
is going to get lynched. And that somebody is Kabenon. To me, it translated to "Everyone look at Gunn if kab comes across as town, even though we all know he's going to get lynched, look at the guy that happens to vote for him near the end."

You said yourself, you know he will be lynched. There's no other way about it, it's going to happen. You're just not voting for him because you don't want any heat on you next round.
http://www.ewexperts.com
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:25 am

Post by LaptopGun »

Haha. No you aren't pissing me off.

Here's my reasons not voting. I don't mean to go off on Justin here, but I can't seperate my musings about his behavior from how this day has gone and the case against kabeon.
1. I still don't trust Justin. It's a shame as when I am sure he's town (like the previous game) it's great to hear what he says. I just can't shake this idea that he's mafia and letting other players do his talking for him so he doesn't come off as scummy. This is not enough for me to vote him or even disregard his logic, but it's really effecting how I view it.
2. It seems possible Kabeon got wagoned with Justin poping in to fuel it.
3. The fact that there hasn't been a lynch yet really tells me that he's town. As others have said, it's so long and drawn out that no one wants to touch it. The mafia "failed" here in that, if this is indeed a mafia prodded wagon, because the town should have just jumped on.
4. If kab is town, then good call on a role claim without powers. I think most of us woud laugh if you had claimed cop or doc. If he's scum, well, damn. I fell for the role claim. :(
5. Kab, if you are town, be glad I didn't hammer you and you still get time to talk. Yep it could be my out clause if I were scum and Kab was town. But guess what, I'm town and I didn't feel comfortable voting with a wagon that I feel was dubious at best.

Thanks, Oman, I'll keep that in mine if I ever get the chance to be scum in a game. I'm town, so that doesn't do me a lot of good for ou game.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:29 am

Post by Phate »

@MadCrawdad: The case on kab isn't great, in my opinion. I don't think he's scum. I think that there are scum on the wagon. If a kablynch is the play, I'd like to start preemptively looking at who's most likely to be scum in the event of his being town/scum.

kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:55 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Yeah, I can admit that my play today wasn't very good. But does that constitute lynching me even if you think I am town, Phate?
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:56 am

Post by kabenon007 »

EDWOP:
Never mind. I thought Phate was voting for me. Although, I would like to know why MelodyMan is voting for me... He posted in my other game, but hasn't here. Hello? Are you there, Melody? Why you vote for me?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”