Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:01 am

Post by Korlash »

I think hes pushing the whole BB=/= vanilla thing... I could be wrong.

point being i agree anyone with a claimed innocent from (from me at least :P) should get the benefit of the doubt today.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Korlash wrote:I think hes pushing the whole BB=/= vanilla thing... I could be wrong.

point being i agree anyone with a claimed innocent from (from me at least :P) should get the benefit of the doubt today.
umm except, Skruffs seems to have been Vanilla apart from his BB notes. Im still not getting this atall.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:34 am

Post by Korlash »

... You could claim BB notes to be a power... thus not vanilla... But I see what you mean.

Just realize if you have to say This is X apart from Y... it is not X... ;P

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Battle Mage wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote: Battle Mage: Gertrude Pulitzer, Vanilla Townie. ALSO CLAIMING BB NOTES - come to think of it, that's probably lynchworthy despite Korlash's scumminess.
wonderful logic again my friend. Not only are you still pushing lynches on those who you can to some extent CONFIRM, you are also hinting that because Skruffs (protown) had BB notes, they are obviously an inherently scummy item. Well done. -.-

BM
Np, I'm saying that I believe that BB notes probably count as a power role and you have claimed vanilla (unless your real role name is Librarian, but that's not the impression I got from your elaboration post).
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:21 am

Post by Korlash »

Hey tar, didn't you say something about your results after my intentions became clear? Not sure if yu already said it and I missed it, or if yoru intentionally holding off becuase I'm not the pushover you hoped i would be. realize if you are town I am in the same field of suspicion you are about me, so I hope you pardon the hostility. if you are scum, die die die die!!!!! :P

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:21 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote: Battle Mage: Gertrude Pulitzer, Vanilla Townie. ALSO CLAIMING BB NOTES - come to think of it, that's probably lynchworthy despite Korlash's scumminess.
wonderful logic again my friend. Not only are you still pushing lynches on those who you can to some extent CONFIRM, you are also hinting that because Skruffs (protown) had BB notes, they are obviously an inherently scummy item. Well done. -.-

BM
Np, I'm saying that I believe that BB notes probably count as a power role and you have claimed vanilla (unless your real role name is Librarian, but that's not the impression I got from your elaboration post).
ok well, lets look at this more closely. Skruffs is the only other person so far who claimed to have BB notes. He was town, and he didnt have a power role. As of yet, i havent seen any evidence to suggest his BB notes actually doing anything.
Now, with this in mind, are you suggesting you dont believe i HAVE BB notes? Because there is no evidence to suggest that whatsoever. As far as im aware, my BB notes havent done anything so far either, so if its all the same, i'm going to continue thinking of myself as vanilla until i discover i have some discernible type of power role.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:11 am

Post by Gorgon »

Just a heads up. I'm still alive and all, but I'll be bogged down at a workshop all day. I'll try to post stuff tonight.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Holy replaces JordanA24 immediately.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:37 am

Post by Korlash »

there goes the neighborhood... =D

Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:56 am

Post by Holy »

^I'm free from Yaw's now, lynched like usual as scummie townie ;_;

I need to read first, 67 pages are a lot, maybe a bit slow read though.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:56 am

Post by Yamahako »

No offense intended holy, but please be as fast as you can.

As I said, I'd be for a Tar or BM lynch today. They would be the most telling and hopefully allow us to discern who is and isn't mafia. They both have some holes in their story and there's reason to be suspicious of them.

I'd like everyone to weigh in on those two as soon as possible.

We can't afford to have another day where mafia get off scott free with no day kill for information :-/
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:09 am

Post by Holy »

Yamahako wrote:No offense intended holy, but please be as fast as you can.
I have more free time on weekends (tomorrow night maybe), I'll try my best. This town seems quieted though.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

As I said, I'd be for a Tar or BM lynch today. They would be the most telling and hopefully allow us to discern who is and isn't mafia. They both have some holes in their story and there's reason to be suspicious of them.

We can't afford to have another day where mafia get off scott free with no day kill for information :-/
so of the remaining players, you'd be most inclined to lynch the claimed doc and his confirmed innocent. Tell me, why do you not think any of the players could be scum? I do get the impression you are taking the easy option here.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:57 am

Post by Yamahako »

Battle Mage wrote:

so of the remaining players, you'd be most inclined to lynch the claimed doc and his confirmed innocent. Tell me, why do you not think any of the players could be scum? I do get the impression you are taking the easy option here.

BM
Well first of all, Tar isn't a claimed doc, unless I'm really misreading things, he's a claimed cop of uncertain sanity that's part of a mason group of questionable alignment. The other members of his group seem suspicious of him.

And second of all you are by no means a CONFIRMED innocent. You're a claimed vanilla, with a role name (not a person name) and an ability (BB notes). A Claimed cop of questionable alignment, and questionable sanity got an innocent on you - in a game where we have confirmed at least 1 godfather on a mafia team, and there are confirmed 2 mafia teams in the game.

And third of all - me saying that either you are Tar would be the most telling lynch (and I have placed quite a few reasons to question either of your towniness as well) does NOT imply "
not think any of the players could be scum?" That's a drastically invalid statement.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:00 am

Post by mneme »

tosses a plutonium sushi roll at Yamahako
tosses a cream cheese and spagetti sushi roll at Yamahako

Not really impressed with the dualism there, no, not me.
Did I say too much?
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:05 am

Post by Yamahako »

mneme wrote:
tosses a plutonium sushi roll at Yamahako
tosses a cream cheese and spagetti sushi roll at Yamahako

Not really impressed with the dualism there, no, not me.
Want to weigh in why? Or are you just looking for any excuse to let loose your food? What about my alleged "dualism" leads you to believe I'm scum?
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:27 am

Post by mneme »

Yamahako: Mochiron. Laziness is a sign of scum, as is constantly focusing energy back onto the same old players.

We have 10 remaining players. Of those, there are presumably four scum.

I'm guessing that two are you and gorgon. It's possible that the other two are BM and Tar -- him coming out to save his buddy isn't an unreasonable possiblity. But given that linkage, I'm much more interested in the Soup clues we already have than attempts to throw -more- mud back onto a remaining mason. Cicero's arguments against you hold, as do your attempts to point the game at "out" players rather than looking at any of the other 7 players.
Did I say too much?
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Yamahako »

mneme wrote: Cicero's arguments against you hold, as do your attempts to point the game at "out" players rather than looking at any of the other 7 players.
In a game with as much lurking going on - but you think I should focus on people that aren't posting?

And Cicero? The mafia member? His arguments hold? Interesting.

He said he thought me and Gorgon were mafia, and now you're saying the same thing. Even more interesting.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Yamahako wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
Well first of all, Tar isn't a claimed doc, unless I'm really misreading things, he's a claimed cop of uncertain sanity that's part of a mason group of questionable alignment. The other members of his group seem suspicious of him.
typo. i meant cop. lol
Yama wrote: And second of all you are by no means a CONFIRMED innocent. You're a claimed vanilla, with a role name (not a person name)
umm no, i have a persons name which i believe i have already claimed. I'm Gertrude Pullitzer, the Librarian.
Yama wrote: and an ability (BB notes). A Claimed cop of questionable alignment, and questionable sanity got an innocent on you - in a game where we have confirmed at least 1 godfather on a mafia team, and there are confirmed 2 mafia teams in the game.
Shite-logic. for starters 1 of those GF's is dead. At most we have 1 left. But perhaps most important is that having a confirmed innocent does not make you MORE likely to be a GF. It means, i am statistically less likely to be scum than anyone else. granted i am not confirmed, but as i can ONLY be the GF for 1 scumteam, i am less likely to be scum than any current unconfirmed player.
Yama wrote: And third of all - me saying that either you are Tar would be the most telling lynch (and I have placed quite a few reasons to question either of your towniness as well) does NOT imply "
not think any of the players could be scum?" That's a drastically invalid statement.
Im merely pointing out to you that choosing to vote me BASED ON the confirmed innocent is a totally illogical argument. You pushing this as a reason to lynch is scummy. End of.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Battle Mage wrote: Im merely pointing out to you that choosing to vote me BASED ON the confirmed innocent is a totally illogical argument. You pushing this as a reason to lynch is scummy. End of.

BM
Would you like to point out where I said my choosing to vote for you was based on the confirmed innocent? I said you had holes in your story, and that lynching you would give a lot of information for the town.

You trying to claim you're a "confirmed innocent" is scummy. You trying to claim that having BB notes is a vanilla role is scummy. Your continued insistance at Skruffs being mafia while using copious amounts of craplogic is scummy.

Someone having an innocent on you is a non-tell given the source of the investigation and the proven existance of godfather's in the game.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Korlash »

Apparently sushi rolls don't make much of a mess :P

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Yamahako wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Im merely pointing out to you that choosing to vote me BASED ON the confirmed innocent is a totally illogical argument. You pushing this as a reason to lynch is scummy. End of.

BM
Would you like to point out where I said my choosing to vote for you was based on the confirmed innocent? I said you had holes in your story, and that lynching you would give a lot of information for the town.
Yes, holes in my story. One of which was the lie that i had claimed not to have a character name, which i have, and the other was me claiming that BB notes arent a role, which you have failed to refute.
Yama wrote: You trying to claim that having BB notes is a vanilla role is scummy.
Ffs, are you a
total
moron?! :shock:
I have no idea what my BB notes DO. They are hardly a frickin power roles are they! Ive yet to see a role in mafia which entails an unknown ability that another player shares, and you never find out wtf it does. And if i did encounter such a role, i'd hardly call it 'powerful'.
Have you noticed that i havent actually used my BB notes in a while? Thats because i still have no clue what they do. For all i know they could be a detriment rather than a help, if i give them to the wrong player.
So far only Skruffs and I have claimed BB notes. He's dead, and guess what- his role didnt come up as 'BB note deliverer' or something similar! :roll:
He was as vanilla as i am.

But, i'll humour you, despite you making a ridiculous assessment. How do you suppose that me claiming Vanilla with BB notes could be scummy?
I see absolutely no incentive for scum to claim vanilla and a subsequent additional aspect to their role. If you can put forth just ONE SINGLE REASON why scum would behave in that way, then i might take you a little more seriously, and be less inclined to think you are just opportunistic scum trying to pounce on easy targets.
Yama wrote: Your continued insistance at Skruffs being mafia while using copious amounts of craplogic is scummy.
Yeh i was waiting for this to come up. I promised Skruffs was scum, and he wasn't. Fair enough, i was wrong. I cant really defend my logic on this either, seeing as it was obviously flawed to some degree. But yeh, i can totally accept this as a point against me.
Yama wrote: Someone having an innocent on you is a non-tell given the source of the investigation and the proven existance of godfather's in the game.
Wrong again i'm afraid. The godfather argument is not adding up, because mathematically, assuming that Tar is a sane cop, as you are when making this point, i am statistically less likely to be scum than ANY other player, given that we almost certainly have several goons remaining aswell. Granted, Tar is by no means confirmed town, and i can see a strong case for lynching him today. But get ideas of insanity out of your head. A game with GODFATHERS does not feature cops of varying sanities. I cant think of why any mod would fuck with the game to THAT extent.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Yamahako »

Battle Mage wrote: Wrong again i'm afraid. The godfather argument is not adding up, because mathematically, assuming that Tar is a sane cop, as you are when making this point, i am statistically less likely to be scum than ANY other player, given that we almost certainly have several goons remaining aswell.
I am
NOT
assuming Tar is a sane cop. I have pointed out that its questionable wether or not he is town or scum - given the nature of the cop mason group, as well as expressed doubt of the entire mason group's sanity. In
addition
to that, I have mentioned that the possibility of another mafia godfather exists. These are not exclusive, but concurrent sets of chance that you could be scum. That even
if
the masons are sane and town, you could still be scum. But given the fact that I doubt their sanity and alignment, it's even
more
likely that you are scum.
Battle Mage wrote:Granted, Tar is by no means confirmed town, and i can see a strong case for lynching him today. But get ideas of insanity out of your head. A game with GODFATHERS does not feature cops of varying sanities. I cant think of why any mod would fuck with the game to THAT extent.

BM
Insane cops =/= naive cops which is what I think we have. In addition to a potential mafia member in the mason/cop group. Godfathers could be balancing out a mafia cop (might be two of these) role, and we could have 2 of the mason group as mafia members, though I think that's less likely. When we have a minimum total of 5 cops and 1/2 cops I think that the mod isn't so likely to need to be sparing with different cop roles.

And all I really wanted was some discussion on you and Tar - what is the strong case you see on him? We need to get some discussion started and you two are the most likely to generate that discussion.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:20 am

Post by Korlash »

Yam wrote:But given the fact that I doubt their sanity and alignment, it's even more likely that you are scum.
I'm sorry, their allignment? What you think both me and tar are scum now? And FYI I too got innocent on BM which I said a while ago. Also got innocent on skruffs... so... yeah... I'd leave BM alone today.

Yam wrote:And all I really wanted was some discussion on you and Tar - what is the strong case you see on him? We need to get some discussion started and you two are the most likely to generate that discussion.
wtf is wrong with me? Why can't I be in on the disscussion? What makes Tar more important then me? Jerk...

Throws fake food at Yamahako

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”