farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well I"m still stuck between the two. I wish Tar would say a bit more about what is going on so I can see if I get a read on him and the situation and Tyler needs to say more too come to think of it.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by Oman »

shaft.ed wrote:Posting is very pro-town
But a very weak tell either way.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by Crub »

Vote Count:

Phate (1) :
Oman
Oman (1) :
Phate

Not Voting (5) : shaft.ed, TylerJ, Tarhalindur, kuribo, farside22

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

TylerJ has been prodded.
Moo?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I'm back weekend was busy.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:37 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I will look into phate more tommorow as him and shaft.ed have been going at it. And as I said earlier, I will also look at kuribo.

Side note: I am not in favor for a mass claim. Well, I take it back, I could care less, but I don't see the point in it. Two people don't know who they are, and we already have the claimed quacks. In the end, we will have the same results.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:31 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Oman please reply to my questions towards your actions today or I will vote you. You have not addressed them in any significant way.
Specifically these points:
shaft.ed wrote:I've told Phate and now I'll tell you a single townie vote without quicklynch when it takes three scum to perform one means nothing. Do you really think it'd be that easy for three people to pull off?
Oman wrote:Considering everyone is posting, and either of us could get to -2 with no hassle, a quicklynch would not be hard.
Everyone is not posting now and no where near the level of posting was going on at the time of the original votes. Where's kuribo and Tyler? Tar did a hit and run and hasn't answered questions to the claim order. I don't see Phate around now either. And your still hanging around to pull your vote out from under any potential scum. This is a silly gambit. And one the scum could absolutely use against a townie. "Hey look I voted you and the rest of my teammates didn't quicklynch. You must be scum!"
shaft.ed wrote:
Oman wrote:Which means we have a missing quack. Farside protecting phate would not have killed him, because he's teh mafmaf.
You're making rather drawn out conclusions from such a simple scenario by which farside is a doctor so phate didn't die, or farside is scum making up the whole thing. This feels like an Oman farside push to take down Phate. Not liking it very much.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:00 pm

Post by Oman »

shaft.ed wrote:You're making rather drawn out conclusions from such a simple scenario by which farside is a doctor so phate didn't die, or farside is scum making up the whole thing.
Not really, its the logical conclusion if you take phate to be scum (as I do). Firstly, phate, myself, and someone else said they were quacks. If we take phate out, we miss a quack. However farside had an unknown role (in the doc/quack field) farside is therefore the missing quack. IF farside is the missing quack then phate would not have died. Phate did not die, therefore theory A supports and is supported by theory B.

The first one is merely an opinion, I think scum would've gone for the quicklynch.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:04 am

Post by kuribo »

shaft.ed wrote:Oman please reply to my questions towards your actions today or I will vote you.
Are you looking for an excuse to push this bandwagon a bit?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:01 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Oman you continue to push for Phate's lynch without making any case.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

kuribo wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Oman please reply to my questions towards your actions today or I will vote you.
Are you looking for an excuse to push this bandwagon a bit?
@ shaft.ed. I think Kurbio is making a comment to you that you ignored. It does seem like you are pushing harder on one person then the other. Why is Phate not scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Becaues I don't see Phate using ridiculously tortored logic to declare he has 100% found scum.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Oman »

shaft.ed wrote:Oman you continue to push for Phate's lynch without making any case.
As you do to me.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

My case is clear:

You claim to have 100% outed scum because you voted Phate and he wasn't quick lynched. Yet if you are scum there is no way he could be quicklynched. If you are town it would be quite risky for scum to attempt a three man quicklynch. You defend this argument by saying it is a matter of opinion.

You continue to push for a Phate lynch without any case against him and him miraculously becoming scummy in your eyes although you never stated anything against him (or about him at all for that matter) prior to your vote.

You claim that farside targeting Phate and Phate not dying must mean that Phate is scum and farside is the Quack that accounts for Phate not being one. Yet you don't consider that farside could be a Doc or a lying scum that fabricated the target. This is especially pertinent as farside claimed her predecessor targeted nobody N1 although they did post D2.

Yesterday you pushed for MoS' lynch based solely on his poor claiming strategies. I find less fault in this because I agreed he may be scum and his "strategies" were quite terrible.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Oman »

I agreed that it wasn't 100%, but it IS a matter of opinion.

The MoS lynch should not be an anti-town tick in
my
box. He was suggesting things that lost the game for the town N2!

Wasn't it phate who suggested Quacks use their powers as cops?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:26 am

Post by kuribo »

Again, I pose the question to the rest of the town. (Farside already answered, and I think you for that.)

Why *can't* both Phate and Oman be the scum?

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:00 am

Post by shaft.ed »

kuribo wrote:Again, I pose the question to the rest of the town. (Farside already answered, and I think you for that.)

Why *can't* both Phate and Oman be the scum?
Kuribo this has been answered multiple times. Please confirm after reading this that you understand. Oman, Phate and Tar all killed someone N1. Mafia only get one NK. Thus 2 or 3 of the above must be quacks, 1 or 0 are mafia.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:03 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Oman wrote:Wasn't it phate who suggested Quacks use their powers as cops?
So this is your case against him? Nothing more? That was played out in it's entirety yesterday. You didn't say a word. I've seen enough.
vote: Oman
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:01 am

Post by kuribo »

shaft.ed wrote:Kuribo this has been answered multiple times. Please confirm after reading this that you understand. Oman, Phate and Tar all killed someone N1. Mafia only get one NK. Thus 2 or 3 of the above must be quacks, 1 or 0 are mafia.
Hm... I think I see.

I can't think of a reason either of them would lie about killing someone if they didn't.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:01 am

Post by kuribo »

EBWOP: Unless that person were scum, that is.

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:25 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Kuribo, we circle targeted N1. This means we all know who targeted who unless they lied about that. But if scum tried targeting someone else it would have either a) run into Doc protection or b) overlapped with a quack kill unless they targeted someone directly above them like a quack would have.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:20 am

Post by TylerJ »

Unpredictable homework showed up with little time to do it, so I was gone. Oman, your logic is what they would call circular logic. One supports the other, which in turn supports the one that supports it. Its like A is needed to get to B, but B is needed to get to A. If we don't have one, we don't have the other. And unfortunately, your hole logic is based off a weak assumption.

Forgive my flakiness- I promised to do some research but even today (the busiest day of the week) I don't have the time.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:31 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

/prodded

The reason why only one of the quacks can be scum is that the mafia have only one kill, so two of the claimed Quacks have to be telling the truth (since otherwise there wouldn't have been 3 kills N1). This also all-but-clears me.

I'm pretty sure at the moment that Phate and shaft.ed are two of the scum (I will check Oman's play in Newb 517 before I vote, however). I have a town read on Kuribo atm, TylerJ looks suspicious, farside moderately suspicious.

More later, see V/LA for details.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:57 pm

Post by Oman »

shaft.ed wrote:
So this is your case against him? Nothing more? That was played out in it's entirety yesterday. You didn't say a word. I've seen enough.
No, thats not it, it was merely a point.

I want to ask you, what is scummier, Suggesting that quacks try to use their power as cops when two NKs (mafia+1) will end the game, or attacking somone who suggests quacks circle protect when two NKs will end the game?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:06 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Oman wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
No, thats not it, it was merely a point.

I want to ask you, what is scummier, Suggesting that quacks try to use their power as cops when two NKs (mafia+1) will end the game, or attacking somone who suggests quacks circle protect when two NKs will end the game?
The second suggestion is clearly more anti-town. As we've discovered from MoS's alignment it wasn't a very good scum-tell. I want to ask you yet again, where is you're case against Phate. If that is merely a point why is it the only thing you can bring up.

Also Oman, you have two votes on you, yet you haven't be quicklynched. Are you then more scummy than Phate since he wasn't quicklynched with one vote?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Oman »

shaft.ed wrote:The second suggestion is clearly more anti-town.
lulz?
shaft.ed wrote:Also Oman, you have two votes on you, yet you haven't be quicklynched. Are you then more scummy than Phate since he wasn't quicklynched with one vote?
You're not going to cause a double standard are you?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”