shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:23 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Oman wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Also Oman, you have two votes on you, yet you haven't be quicklynched. Are you then more scummy than Phate since he wasn't quicklynched with one vote?
You're not going to cause a double standard are you?
Just demonstrating how wonderfully your logic works.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:19 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
Oman wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Also Oman, you have two votes on you, yet you haven't be quicklynched. Are you then more scummy than Phate since he wasn't quicklynched with one vote?
You and phate could be scum trying to convince others that Oman is the scum. I'm not trusting either Oman or you at this moment and I'm hoping to here from others about what is going on.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Oman »

shaft.ed wrote:
Oman wrote:
And your fallicious faliure is a delicious faliure.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:42 am

Post by TylerJ »

Tarhalindur wrote:/prodded

The reason why only one of the quacks can be scum is that the mafia have only one kill, so two of the claimed Quacks have to be telling the truth (since otherwise there wouldn't have been 3 kills N1). This also all-but-clears me.

I'm pretty sure at the moment that Phate and shaft.ed are two of the scum (I will check Oman's play in Newb 517 before I vote, however). I have a town read on Kuribo atm, TylerJ looks suspicious, farside moderately suspicious.

More later, see V/LA for details.
Reason being?

After I get caught up on my other games I will do what I promised, so in about an hour..?
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I've already looked at phate... Don't need to do it again.

Kuribo, not a whole lot to derive from. Shaft.ed said that he seems to follow his lead, but looking around I have only found that he agreed with shaft.eds take on MoS and Phate (both seem insignificant). So shaft.ed please, if I am missing something, show me.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by Crub »

Vote Count:

Oman (2) :
Phate, shaft.ed
Phate (1) :
Oman

Not Voting (4) : TylerJ, Tarhalindur, kuribo, farside22

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Moo?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

farside22 wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
Oman wrote:
You and phate could be scum trying to convince others that Oman is the scum. I'm not trusting either Oman or you at this moment and I'm hoping to here from others about what is going on.
So then do you still subscribe to the idea that you must be a quack?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

TylerJ wrote:I've already looked at phate... Don't need to do it again.

Kuribo, not a whole lot to derive from. Shaft.ed said that he seems to follow his lead, but looking around I have only found that he agreed with shaft.eds take on MoS and Phate (both seem insignificant). So shaft.ed please, if I am missing something, show me.
I said Kuribo was following Tarhalindur yesterday not me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
farside22 wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
Oman wrote:
So then do you still subscribe to the idea that you must be a quack?
I don't know if I am or not. That is my problem. I need to think about something.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by Phate »

The supreme lack of logic in this post makes me more inclined to believe that farside22 is stupid newbie town rather than scum.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:34 am

Post by Crub »

Code Blue Code Blue, Calling all doctors to Open 57

This game is now deadlined. You have one week (and a bit) to decide who's who and whats what, this day will be over at 12:01 am GMT on the 4th of March.

Get posting, get finger pointing and get lynching.
Moo?
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:15 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Deadline?

Screw it, I'm voting for the player I think is scum. May the gods help me if I'm wrong.

Vote: shaft.ed
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Crub »

No posting for 2 days makes me a sad moo cow.
Moo?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Tarhalindur wrote:Deadline?

Screw it, I'm voting for the player I think is scum. May the gods help me if I'm wrong.

You know we been trying to get talks going and you haven't said much of anything and now you vote due to a deadline? I just want to know what you are thinking.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:07 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Tarhalindur wrote:Deadline?

Astounding reasoning here. If I didn't think Oman was scum I might be a bit more upset, but I'm pretty sure you're a misguided townie. If you'd care to make a case against me I'll defend myself. But how can I argue against the gods?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Oman and Phate are my top suspects. I gave reasons on page 13 I believe. I would I would be willing to point my vote to either.

I'll give it a day or two to consider before I lay my vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Tarhalindur: If you think shaft.ed is scum do you think Phate is his partner? Can you expand on your thoughts a bit more and soon please.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

I would like to echo the above. Oman and Tar, cases are good when approaching deadline.

Kuribo, a post of any kind would be nice.

Tyler nothing more to say?
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by Phate »

I've really got nothing to say. Oman is scum. I'm sure of this. My vote will not move.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

We are at lylo with votes active. CASES ARE IRRELEVANT NOW.

Let's look at this logically.

We are in LyLo. At most one of the three claimed quacks can be scum. Two of the quacks have been voting for each other for some time, and neither has been hammered, erg0 we can be sure beyond a reasonable doubt that one of those two quacks is scum and that the third quack (myself) is confirmed town. The nigh-confirmed town player is voting for a fourth, non-quack player, who has not been quickhammered with one player still failing to check in.

Since shaft.ed has NOT been hammered and is being voted by a player who is all-but-confirmed town, he is almost CERTAINLY scum and needs to be lynched today. This is reinforced by the fact that he has cast the only second vote of the day (which would allow scum to quicklynch is a townie is so stupid as to vote Oman now). Due to past interactions and the fact that I trust Oman a hell of a lot more than I trust Phate, I strongly believe that Phate is shaft.ed's scumbuddy.

I'm not sure which of {TylerJ, farside} is the third scum, but that's something to deal with when there is 1 scum remaining. I'm pretty sure kuribo is town at this point, mainly due to his response to Phate's "use quacks as cops" suggestion during D2 (note that the quacks as cops idea was discredited by my play during the first Quack Mafia).

LOCK ON: shaft.ed
(for those unfamiliar with the terminology, LOCK ON is an extreme form of Confirm Vote and means that I will not be unvoting unless absolutely necessary)
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Tarhalindur wrote:We are at lylo with votes active. CASES ARE IRRELEVANT NOW.

Let's look at this logically.

We are in LyLo. At most one of the three claimed quacks can be scum. Two of the quacks have been voting for each other for some time, and neither has been hammered, erg0 we can be sure beyond a reasonable doubt that one of those two quacks is scum and that the third quack (myself) is confirmed town. The nigh-confirmed town player is voting for a fourth, non-quack player, who has not been quickhammered with one player still failing to check in.

Since shaft.ed has NOT been hammered and is being voted by a player who is all-but-confirmed town, he is almost CERTAINLY scum and needs to be lynched today. This is reinforced by the fact that he has cast the only second vote of the day (which would allow scum to quicklynch is a townie is so stupid as to vote Oman now). Due to past interactions and the fact that I trust Oman a hell of a lot more than I trust Phate, I strongly believe that Phate is shaft.ed's scumbuddy.

I'm not sure which of {TylerJ, farside} is the third scum, but that's something to deal with when there is 1 scum remaining. I'm pretty sure kuribo is town at this point, mainly due to his response to Phate's "use quacks as cops" suggestion during D2 (note that the quacks as cops idea was discredited by my play during the first Quack Mafia).

LOCK ON: shaft.ed
(for those unfamiliar with the terminology, LOCK ON is an extreme form of Confirm Vote and means that I will not be unvoting unless absolutely necessary)
Cases are relevant at a deadline situation.
That said I feel the same about shaft.ed and phate as you. The comments that shaft.ed made about the lack of quick lynch is not necessary and is down right dumb.

vote: Phate

I think shaft and him are partners and something about their interaction rings scummie. They fight against Oman who although I don't trust I think has a point that it is possible and no one knows for sure what status those who didn't use their ability had.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:59 pm

Post by kuribo »

Tarhalindur wrote: Since shaft.ed has NOT been hammered and is being voted by a player who is all-but-confirmed town, he is almost CERTAINLY scum and needs to be lynched today.
That's somewhat faulty, since even a confirmed townie would have no idea who the scum were. Now, if he were a confirmed cop (which we have none) that'd be different, but just because a townie gets townie-vibes from someone else doesn't mean anything.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by Oman »

Kuribo is correct.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:09 am

Post by shaft.ed »

farside wrote:The comments that shaft.ed made about the lack of quick lynch is not necessary and is down right dumb.
I know the logic is dumb. Oman was the one basing his vote on it, I was simply pointing out how easily scum can rig such a system. And Tar you're voting for the exact same reason. Lack of a quicklynch proves nothing, I don't know how many times I need to say it.
kuribo wrote:That's somewhat faulty, since even a confirmed townie would have no idea who the scum were. Now, if he were a confirmed cop (which we have none) that'd be different, but just because a townie gets townie-vibes from someone else doesn't mean anything.
QFT.

Obviously I think Oman and farside are the scum with one of Tyler/kuribo being the third partner. Tar is still basing his votes on a gut read of Phate from yesterday. I would encourage you to read over the idoicies Oman has been posting since the break of day 3.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

@shaft.ed. You only have me on you scum list because I think you are scum. This is the first time you have said anything about me as scum. I'm thinking I'm right about your connection with Phate.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”